Light in the dark- Boarding house for the abnormal

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Light in the dark- Boarding house for the abnormal

Postby La Esmeralda » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:21 pm

BellaLuna took Malix's hand and smirked, " It's alright, I never liked long dresses I did the same thing. " She chuckled lightly.
-----
Draco smiled and flapped his wings and showed off a little bit by doing loop da loops. He started flying normally heading further away from the house.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:22 pm

Mn
she held on tight then he started flying regular again she layed down and soon fell asleep
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrettyLitttlePsycho » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:34 pm

"Lets go into the city." I smiled mischievously "I stole about five hundred from my lousy step parents before I left so we have plenty to spend." I reach down to my waist and unclip the base of my dress revealing a short silky black bottom. I see that Luna has a bewildered look on her face. "My mom made this. For formal parties and to just wear. Yours does it to." I unclip the fabric that hangs over my arms. The dress now looks like a perfectly normal one. I have my black combats boots on already. I hand Luna a pair of combat boots."Here these are yours too." I grab my skull book bag
A nerdy little emo chicken nugget <3

"If I Am A Sword I Am A Sword Made Of Glass And I Feel Myself Beginning To Shatter" ~ Victoria Aveyard
PrettyLitttlePsycho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:41 pm

BellaLuna grinned and smirked, " Sure maybe we could cause a bit of havoc along the way. " She took the boots and put them on and she slug her black purse over her shoulder that had a blue mermaid on it over her right shoulder.
------
Draco looked back to see that she was asleep. He purred lowly and thought, " She adorable when she's alseep." Draco flew directly back to the grounds. He said softly," Hey, beautiful were back."
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:42 pm

Mn
she woke up and climbed off draco she brushed her hair with her fingers still a little sleepy
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrettyLitttlePsycho » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:45 pm

"Oh most definitely we should cause mischief. Hit some shops and get some good food. I mean not that the food here is bad but I want some Italian food. Oh there was this cafe I seen on the way here. It has kittens. They're so cute!" We head out the house and towards the city. "Is there anywhere you wanna go?"

"If I Am A Sword I Am A Sword Made Of Glass And I Feel Myself Beginning To Shatter" ~ Victoria Aveyard
PrettyLitttlePsycho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:47 pm

Draco turned back into his human form. He gently held her right hand. Draco kissed her on the cheek and stated," It has been years since I have done that."
------
BellaLuna shrugged and answered, " Anywhere you want to go is fine with me , and besides I don't get out much." She blushed heavily in embrassment.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:52 pm

Mn
" why?" she asked as they walked inside
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrettyLitttlePsycho » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:54 pm

We walk into town and the first thing I see is a hot topic store. "Omg there's a Hot Topic here! They have a lot of cute clothes and shoes and accessories." I pull Luna with me into the store. I let her look around. I wonder around and find a shirt that says "I hope you step on a lego. I laugh and grab it to buy. I get a pair of black converse some ripped black skinny jeans a few baggy sweaters and some belts. I go and see if Luna found anything.

PrettyLitttlePsycho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:59 pm

Draco shrugged, " I don't know." He smirked, " Maybe I haven't found the right girl yet but you are." Draco walked with her.
----
BellaLuna picked out of spike collars , belts with rhinestones on them. She also grabbed a shirt that said " I hate werewolves. " Luna grinned mischievously at Malix as she got her things picked out.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me