Tainted Pride (Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Postby dionysvs » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:00 am

Kian | Lab | Tags;; --
    Kian's eyes fluttered open once they heard the door slam. I made him angry somehow. What did I do? They felt a bug crawl over their leg and quickly slammed their hand onto it, killing it. Kian would eat anything at this point and put the bug in their mouth. Their face twisted up in disgust almost immediately and spat it out. Kian wiped their tongue, making a loud blehhh noise. They got up and left the room, deciding they'd find food for themself. Passing by Xibra's room, Kian clenched their fists.
adrian/allen || they/he/it || lesbian || adult
dionysvs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tainted Pride (Accepting)

Postby Memoria. » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:39 am

Kimixia wrote:
|Beatrix|Menia Castle|X|Tags: Zenin

Beatrix quickly walked into the castle mutter a quiet, "Thank you." She glanced around the castle then looked back at her father. "I g-guess I wasn't really looking for someone I just d-didn't want to go home."
She mumbled, kicking the floor a bit.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hello I'm Memoria.
She/Her
| Adult
Writing Dump
I like to write and play the sims.

╚═════════════════════════╝

Memoria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dionysvs » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:42 am

adrian prentice. wrote:
    Adrian | Kinia Castle | Tags;; Estelle
    "I was only asking because you seem a little bit stressed, Mum," Adrian said, wrapping his arms around her shoulders, "I'm sure Bea will be back soon, she's probably playing with Kira." He patted her back and kissed her head before he walked back into his room. "Just let me know if you need anything, alright?" Adrian didn't know what he was doing in his room, but he walked back out and closed his door. He looked around for Aiden, a playful smile on his face.
dionysvs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rye1717 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:55 pm

Type:Full wrote:Ivy narrowed her eyes, and didn’t budge. As he started to walk away, she started to follow. She eventually rushed ahead to where the woman was, to see that she was no longer there. She turned around and noticed that Isaac was returning the clothes to her. She scowled when the woman walked away
“I needed those” she snapped, unable to contain her anger and small fear, and letting the emotion slip into the minds of people nearby

I remember we wanted to don down interaction thing....Is this going to actually happen or am I gonna need to make Ivy open again?

Aiden

Aiden walked down the halls, humming as he tidied up. He dusted corners, straightened furniture, and even replaced a few flowers in the vases. Eventually, he got bored, so he retreated to the kitchen to take a break and grab something to eat before he continued the castle work.
Rye1717

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dionysvs » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:02 pm

Adrian | Kinia Castle | Tags;; Aiden
    Maybe he's down here? Adrian yawned, clasping a hand over his mouth as he stepped into the kitchen. He acted as if he didn't notice Aiden and made himself a glass of water. He's eating. I shouldn't mess around with him right now. Adrian sipped his water and walked over to Aiden. He had to admit, he was nervous about how Aiden felt about him. Does he think I'm insane? Adrian squeezed his cup and managed to speak. "H-Hi..."
dionysvs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Memoria. » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:41 pm

|Glitch|Abandoned Lab|Tags: -

Glitch quietly left Xibra's room quietly closing the door behind him. He glanced around the hallway and shook his head a little thinking back to when the place was actually used. Humans are stupid. He thought, then suddenly stopped walking.
He now looked similar to the way a hologram would look if it glitched. Once he snapped out of it he was stuck in a locker in one of the rooms that had recently been unlocked. He started to kick the door of the locked. "KIAN I NEED SOME HELP HERE." He yelled.
Last edited by Memoria. on Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hello I'm Memoria.
She/Her
| Adult
Writing Dump

Memoria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dionysvs » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:02 pm

Kian | Lab | Tags;; Glitch
    - - Kian was crouched down, looking into cabinets that had not been searched through yet and grabbed a large box of rice. It was filled halfway and the bag inside was rolled up and taped over. He stood up straight once he heard Glitch, his ears perking up towards his yelling. Kian pulled the bag of rice out of the box and jogged into the room with the lockers. He forgot there had been a leakage upstairs and slipped in a large puddle of water, landing face first. Kian shuddered and stood up, his knees stinging.
    - - Kian carefully walked towards the locker Glitch was in, only knowing which one it was because of his frantic kicking. He set the rice down and bent down, gnawing at the lock. That made his teeth hurt and he almost immediately pulled away. He dug his nails into the groves left on the dial and tried pulling it off. Kian suddenly got an idea and summoned one of his flames, adjusting the heat to make it hot enough to melt the lock off. He held his hand against the lock and told Glitch it would be a while.
dionysvs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Memoria. » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:02 am

|Glitch|Abandoned Lab|Tags: Kian

Glitch shook his head, "I'd rather not be stuck in a locker all day." He didn't exactly like being in small spaces. Actually he had major claustrophobia and was trying his best not to panic so he still seemed strong. I'm not scared, phhh... wait could I run out of air in here? Okay i'm gonna die. I'm died. I'm going to be trapped in here forever. He thought, holding back the urge to try to kick the door down. "Could you be any slower? Seriously i'm going to end up dying in here by the time you're done."

Hello I'm Memoria.
She/Her
| Adult
Writing Dump

Memoria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dionysvs » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:30 pm

- - Kian held back a rude remark and slammed his other fist against the locker angrily as if to tell Glitch to shut up instead. The locker popped open as the lock melted away and Kian moved back to let Glitch out. He glared at Glitch and picked up the bag of dried rice. "None," Kian hissed, pointing at Glitch. He then thought for a moment. "Help me find a pot.. and water. You'll get some."
dionysvs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dionysvs » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:37 am

axl schröder. wrote:
    - - Kian held back a rude remark and slammed his other fist against the locker angrily as if to tell Glitch to shut up instead. The locker popped open as the lock melted away and Kian moved back to let Glitch out. He glared at Glitch and picked up the bag of dried rice. "None," Kian hissed, pointing at Glitch. He then thought for a moment. "Help me find a pot.. and water. You'll get some."

Last bumped by dionysvs on Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:37 am.
dionysvs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me