V1 Soul,Rouge, and Rowan (Please lock)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Werewolf role play! Soul, Rouge, and Rowan pack!

Postby CupidCola » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:49 am

Roka- Soul Beta- Female- Crush: Zeak- Tags: Tavish

"Whoa...That magician sounds crazy!" She chirped, dreadfully putting the eye drop in her eye. "He lived in a castle? Roka continued," One book that you couldn't look at? Could you not physically look at the book itself? Even if it's not open?' The girl was clearly plagued with many questions, some that even others wouldn't dream of thinking.

Kito- Soul Healer- Female- Boyfriend: Jasper- Tags: Jasper

Kito shot up from the floor, almost tripping over her own foot. "We need some more herbs to make more of the pain medicine," She said, heading over to her cabinets to check on her supplies. "If you need help carrying things, take Roka with you but she's out right now so do it when she comes back. She has a truck of her own to carry stuff in." Kito blushed, lightly taking Jaspers arm from around her. It was easy to tell that public affection was a new thing to her.

Yoru- Soul Omega- Female- Boyfriend: Landon- Tags: Landon

"They said he could do all sorts of miracles, but there was one thing he couldn't find a cure to. Blindness, he tried for years to find a cure until he himself had been blind. Along the way, he managed to blindly mix up a serum that repaired what was lost!'

Nico- Soul Warrior- Female-Crush: Open- Tags: Ari

"I'll test it for you!" She chirped, heading off to the rope bridge. Once the two arrived, she casually started to walk across it while putting a bounce in her step. The rope bridge swayed under her, it looked stable enough to cross.

Rosie- Pup watcher- Female-Crush: Frank-Tags: Frank

"What's it to you to care? You're probably as bad as Aslac is," She stated, keeping her face turned away from Frank. It was easy to tell Rosie was upset, her hands and face were becoming beet red. "Just a bunch of flirts," She muttered under her breath, wiping her eyes with her hands.

Soul- Rowan Omega- Female- Crush: Open- Tags: Open

The girl smirked as a plan brewed in her mind, a mischevious plan indeed. Soul was going to cause some mischief around her pack. That was her usual routine, causing some sort of ruckus from pranking.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Botz » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:01 am

Victor -male - 23 - soul hunter - tags: mayra
    victor listened to her go on and on some more, hugging her back. With a soft laugh he oushed her away a little, still feeling incredibly nervous. "May.. I'm sorry I ran off and made you feel this way. Your my best friend too. But um, its okay if you like me like that, just lets not let it ruin our friendship ya?" He suggested, a crooked smile appearing on bis lips. He didnt know if he had feelings foe this girl or not.

Ari - male - 26 - Rowan warrior - tags: nico
    ari felt his stomach tighten as she walked across the bridge. "No-..." He stopped himself from saying anything as she was already almost half way across. "Please be careful!" He called out to her, rubbing his chin a little. What if she fell? What if the bridge suddenly broke?.

Annabell - 20 - rouge pack warrior - tags: lonan
    Annabelle was surprised by the brutes comments. Dead pack members?? "What are you talking about?? I thought our jobs were to help the packs reunite or at least live peacefully. Are you saying in suppose to be picking them off one by one until there's no one left?" She asked, looking appalled and frankly disturbed that that's what this boy might have meant.
Lady_Botz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:04 am

Sunsmoke wrote:Jasper|Male|Wolf Form| Rowan Pack|Crush: Kito|Tag: Kito

Jasper groans as he roll to face her. He moved hair out of her eyes and smiled. we can take my truck if you want.

Aylson|Female| Wolf Form|Rowan Pack| Love: Luke| Tag: Luke

Aylson blushes as she climbed onto his back. Her face was a dark red as she climbed on his back. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she alway loved when he carried her around. Though she felt, to herself, a bit heavier. Luke.

Landon|Male|Wolf Form| Rowan Pack| Girlfriend: Yuro| Tag: Yuro

Landon closed his eyes as he kept listening to his girlfriend. He head turned a bit as he was facing her. His tail flicked a little bit but he looked up at her.

Sean|Male|Wolf Form|Rowan Pack|Crush: Open| Tag: Carly Emmerson

Carly.... Why do you let me stay around you? Most people hate me or they just don't want anything to do with me and Some even call my a creep for no real reason. So why do you stay around me or even allow me close to you? .

Mayra|Female|Wolf Form|Soul Pack| Crush: Victor (?)|Tag: Victor

Mayra nodded as she looked up at Victor. She looked away before she looked down at the ground. I am still very sorry.

Frank|Male|wolf Form| Rough Pack| CRush: Open| Tag: Kristian, Rosie

Frank turn towards her as he moved with her.. He didn't know what she was talking about. Why are you mad at me Rose? I didn't do anything!

Aslac|Male|Wolf Form|Soul Pack|Crush: Open|Tag:Kali

He winked at her before he turns to see Rosie wasn't there. He swore in his head as he shook it out. He looked at her and held his arm out.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:59 am

Seven Yvonne - Female - 19 - Rowan Pack - Warrior - Crush: Open - Tags: Open

Seven walked to her car. Well at least I know there are three different packs now, she thought. That's new.

Twig Yvonne - Male - 19 - Rowan Pack - Omega - Crush: Albert - Tags: Albert Young

"Exactly, that's why me and Seven moved here. We were just too different from them, I guess." He said, glancing at the ground and then back up at Albert. "It seems pretty good here so far."

Kali Gin - Female - 20 - Soul Pack - Warrior - Crush: Aslac - Tags: Aslac

"Well, at least Soul has a decent Alpha to keep the pack under control." Kali says, faking a dramatic tone. "What would we do without our amazing Alpha?"

Zeak Quin - Male - 21 - Soul Pack - Healer - Crush: Open - Tags: Kito and Jasper

"Okay, thanks!" Zeak said running out. Zeak ran until he got to the tree line, he needed a break for a few minutes. He sat down at the base of a random tree and looked around at the peaceful surroundings.
Image Image Image Image Image
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:02 am

╒═════╡T A V I S HxxD E G R O O T╞═════╕
Rouge Omega | Male | Tagged; Roka | Form | 25 |

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

He chucked gently while nodding and watching her
"Yeah.. Ah couldn't look upon its magical pages.." he explained while imagining what he had seen
"It was full of magic spells.." he said before smiling
And tilting his head
"Ah believe it was called th' bombinomicon."
xx

╒═══════╡K R I S T I A NxxL U D W I G╞═══════╕
Rowan Alpha | Male | Tagged; x | Form | 28 |

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

He frowned and watched Frank leave before shaking his head
"Goodbye.." he muttered and rolled his eyes before moving on
And feeling his bird wake, and slowly hop from one shoulder to the other
"He's von of a kind.. but he's von I'll keep.." he said gently to the bird
"He's ze kind who zinks about his pack. Von of a kind.."
And was silent as he stood over a pond and just simply watched the water
Just to think over what were to happen
xx
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:28 pm

"I think I've heard about that book. It may be a different book but does it have eyes and a little red symbol on the face? Along with teeth and a bomb looking thing?" She asked, putting away the bottle and shoving the package into her back pocket. She was pretty curious about this book, the name vaguely familiar.

"We're busy," Kito said, starting to reorganize herbs. "Jasper, can you hand me those Poppy seeds," She said, pointing to a cabinet across the room. "It's in a green container." But little did Jasper know, that whole cabinet was filled with green jars, each of a different shade.

"In the end, he took his medical histories down with him. They are forever lost with time to one day be discovered by the bravest, kindest, and curious wolf out there." The pups had fallen asleep, laying around of the floor and soft snores began to fill the room.

"It's fine!" She called back, starting up on her adventure once more. She was down to the last rope, cautiously stepping on it. The bridge was safe and stable, it just appeared old and rickety. "You don't have to cross it if you don't want!"

"Apparently the Soul Pack alpha thinks it okay to flirt with a girl, ask her out on a date, and then proceed to flirt in front of said girl and ask the other girl out on a date," She muttered, sitting down on the dirt. "I'm not trying to be mad at you."

The Rowan omega had been outside, but not just anywhere outside, on the roof. She could see the whole town from here and boy did it look gorgeous.
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:53 pm

╒═════╡T A V I S HxxD E G R O O T╞═════╕
Rouge Omega | Male | Tagged; Roka | Form | 25 |

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

He nodded while watching her with curiousoty
"Actually.. yeah.." he answered and shook his head
"How do you know.. t'at?" he asked and wondered if she had seen it
Or maybe just knew of someone who had seen it.. but even then..
Did they have their eyes haunted by the bloody thing?
"Anyways.. its jus' a book.. an' it ain't 'ere anymore."
And continued on while glancing around a little
xx

╒═══════╡K R I S T I A NxxL U D W I G╞═══════╕
Rowan Alpha | Male | Tagged; x | Form | 28 |

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

He frowned and watched Frank leave before shaking his head
"Goodbye.." he muttered and rolled his eyes before moving on
And feeling his bird wake, and slowly hop from one shoulder to the other
"He's von of a kind.. but he's von I'll keep.." he said gently to the bird
"He's ze kind who zinks about his pack. Von of a kind.."
And was silent as he stood over a pond and just simply watched the water
Just to think over what were to happen
xx
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stillanonion » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:44 am

Cehrow I male I human form I soul I omega
Cehrow scrambled on top of his roof, skittering down it. He waved his arms around, trying to gain his balance. He leaped of their roof, narrowly missing a nasty fall and landing steadily onto another roof, he scrambled over the roofs for some time until he found his perch. It was a small fenced of spot between two chimneys that looked over the entire town. It was barley big enough for him and some food, not to mention plenty of art supplies and a woolly blanket. It was underneath another houses roof so it was safe from rain. He let out a sigh, flopping his head onto the side of the wall and staring out at the glistening buildings in the night sky.
Stillanonion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:28 am

Roka thought for a few moments, stopping in place. She slowly reached behind her, pulling out a mini pocket journal from her pocket. "That's where I know it from! My father's old journal! He has it recorded in here somewhere," She muttered, opening the book and starting to flip through pages. After a few long, agonizing moments of silence, she found the page. "It says, While on my travels around the town, I was confronted by a man who spoke of the mysterious book called The Bombinomicon. He says that the book itself could very well be possessed by an angry ghost and that if one were to look at it, your eye would be taken. I must learn more about this book..."

"We're busy," Kito said, starting to reorganize herbs. "Jasper, can you hand me those Poppy seeds," She said, pointing to a cabinet across the room. "It's in a green container." But little did Jasper know, that whole cabinet was filled with green jars, each of a different shade.

"In the end, he took his medical histories down with him. They are forever lost with time to one day be discovered by the bravest, kindest, and curious wolf out there." The pups had fallen asleep, laying around of the floor and soft snores began to fill the room.

"It's fine!" She called back, starting up on her adventure once more. She was down to the last rope, cautiously stepping on it. The bridge was safe and stable, it just appeared old and rickety. "You don't have to cross it if you don't want!"

"Apparently the Soul Pack alpha thinks it okay to flirt with a girl, ask her out on a date, and then proceed to flirt in front of said girl and ask the other girl out on a date," She muttered, sitting down on the dirt. "I'm not trying to be mad at you."

The girl moved along the roof, appearing from a corner. Blue eyes gave off a soft glow in the setting sun, Soul wore many bracelets and a band shirt. It read," Howling with the wolves." She had jet black hair but wore a gray beanie along with gray jeans and sneakers, one which had a black heart inked onto the back of her heal. A glimpse of her wrist showed an intricate black heart tattoo.
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stillanonion » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:50 am

Cehrow climbed up one of the chimneys as he saw a girl adge along a roof, with much more care than he usually took. As he perched on top of the chimney he stood up, waving to her.
Stillanonion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me