V1 Soul,Rouge, and Rowan (Please lock)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Werewolf role play! Soul, Rouge, and Rowan pack!

Postby Probably a Doctor » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:42 pm

╒═════╡T A V I S HxxD E G R O O T╞═════╕
Rouge Omega | Male | Tagged; Roka - Zeak | Form | 25 |

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

He began to frown a little while watching them
And actually started to walk away
"Ah'll talk to ye later.. Roka.. Zeak.." he said gently
And actually sounded a little depressed
He bit back saying anything else while moving on
They could follow if they wanted
Or not.. he didn't expect them to
"I'll keep th' story fresh fer yeh.."
xx

╒═══════╡K R I S T I A NxxL U D W I G╞═══════╕
Rowan Alpha | Male | Tagged; x | Form | 28 |

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

He frowned and watched Frank leave before shaking his head
"Goodbye.." he muttered and rolled his eyes before moving on
And feeling his bird wake, and slowly hop from one shoulder to the other
"He's von of a kind.. but he's von I'll keep.." he said gently to the bird
"He's ze kind who zinks about his pack. Von of a kind.."
And was silent as he stood over a pond and just simply watched the water
Just to think over what were to happen
xx
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:53 pm

Roka- Soul Beta- Female- Crush: Zeak- Tags: Tavish-Zeak

Roka nervously twiddled her thumbs but began to run after Tavish. "Wait!"She called, reaching out her left hand to grab his right arm. "I'd love to hear your story!" She chirped, waving a goodbye to Zeak. The beta removed her hand from Tavish's arm, walking by his right side.

Kito- Soul Healer- Female- Boyfriend: Jasper- Tags: Jasper

"Hmm, you're right. Maybe Zeak will take off her Brace," She said, laying down on the floor next to him. The wood here was worn, but still smooth enough to where you could not get splinters. "What cha wanna talk about?" Kito asked, turning her head to look him in the eyes.

Yoru- Soul Omega- Female- Boyfriend: Landon- Tags: Landon

The pups began to sit on the wood, begging for more stories. So Yoru gave them all she had. "One day, amongst a mid-summer drought, there had been a mysterious healer that showed up to town. This healer was able to cure the terminal, fix the broken, and mend the wounded. The healer was such a great hero among the town!"

Nico- Soul Warrior- Female-Crush: Open- Tags: Ari

She smiled, starting to walk forward and away from the tree. "It's not evil, just fun!"She cheered, her white hair waving in the breeze. "This rope bridge is old but it's sturdy! On the other side is an unexplored cave," Nico chirped, looking back at Ari. "This place has so many unexplored areas it is not funny."

Rosie- Pup watcher- Female-Crush: Frank-Tags: Frank

"Watch where you're going," She snapped and her voice cracked as she pushed past Frank. It was easy to tell she was heading to a field, disappearing behind a few trees. The girl jogged into the middle of the field, staring at the flowers that were near blooming. "Stupid Flirts," She muttered, sitting down on the ground. Rosie didn't care if it dirtied her nice red dress.
Last edited by CupidCola on Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:56 pm

Seven Yvonne - Female - 19 - Rowan Pack - Warrior - Crush: Open - Tags: Open

Seven walked to her car. Well at least I know there are three different packs now, she thought. That's new.

Twig Yvonne - Male - 19 - Rowan Pack - Omega - Crush: Albert - Tags: Albert Young

"Exactly, that's why me and Seven moved here. We were just too different from them, I guess." He said, glancing at the ground and then back up at Albert. "It seems pretty good here so far."

Kali Gin - Female - 20 - Soul Pack - Warrior - Crush: Open - Tags: Rose and Aslac

"Then lets go before I change my mind. You are an alpha, you know? I could get scared and run away at any minute." Kali says, pretending to be a little scared. "Looks like your other little flirt attempt did just that."" She shrugged as Rose ran out.

Zeak Quin - Male - 21 - Soul Pack - Healer - Crush: Open - Tags: Kito

Zeak nodded to the two as he left. He needed to pick up some bandages, a few needles and a bottle of Morphine, he was running low. He decided to ask Kito if there was anything else they needed. "Hey, do we need anything besides Morphine, needles and bandages?" He asked as he spotted the other healer.
Image Image Image Image Image
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:13 pm

Rouge Omega | Male | Tagged; Roka | Form | 25 |

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

He blinked and looked to Roka before offering a small smile
"You should really get looked at, lass.." he said and shook his head
"Th' story can wait.. but not yer eye."
And chuckled while looking down
"Trust me.. Eyes are important."
Continuing to just walk, he slowed so that she could follow
And glanced down a little to think of how selfish he had been
Roka could talk to more people.. but.. it was rude how they were interrupted
About a story that was close to his heart..
xx

xx
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:56 am

Roka- Soul Beta- Female- Crush: Zeak- Tags: Tavish

"I know but friends are important too, Come on tell your story and I'll try to put these eye drops in my eye," She said, opening up the package. Roka looked hesitant to put the medicine in her eye, almost glaring at the bottle. "Every story is important, it explains how a person grew and became who they are," She said wisely, losing her childish demeanor.

Kito- Soul Healer- Female- Boyfriend: Jasper- Tags: Jasper- Zeak

Kito shot up from the floor, almost tripping over her own foot. "We need some more herbs to make more of the pain medicine," She said, heading over to her cabinets to check on her supplies. "If you need help carrying things, take Roka with you but she's out right now so do it when she comes back. She has a truck of her own to carry stuff in."

The pups began to sit on the wood, begging for more stories. So Yoru gave them all she had. "One day, amongst a mid-summer drought, there had been a mysterious healer that showed up to town. This healer was able to cure the terminal, fix the broken, and mend the wounded. The healer was such a great hero among the town!"

She smiled, starting to walk forward and away from the tree. "It's not evil, just fun!"She cheered, her white hair waving in the breeze. "This rope bridge is old but it's sturdy! On the other side is an unexplored cave," Nico chirped, looking back at Ari. "This place has so many unexplored areas it is not funny."

"Watch where you're going," She snapped and her voice cracked as she pushed past Frank. It was easy to tell she was heading to a field, disappearing behind a few trees. The girl jogged into the middle of the field, staring at the flowers that were near blooming. "Stupid Flirts," She muttered, sitting down on the ground. Rosie didn't care if it dirtied her nice red dress.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Botz » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:11 am

Victor -male - 23 - soul hunter - tags: mayra
    victor wandered around a bit before finally getting the nerve to return back to the pool table. But as he returned he heard a voice. Silently he listened to her speak. Once she finished he cleared his throat and walked in. "Hey may. I um.. Sorry for running out like that.
    Got caught of guard a little bit. Um, I wanna say, its okay you kissed me.I just havent been kissed in a while and had no clue you were going to do that so.. Sorry."

Ari - male - 26 - Rowan warrior - tags: nico
    ari listened intently, "sounds dangerous." He shrugged and took the cat in his arms, following behind the girl. Once they reached the bridge ari felt his stomach tighten up. "You sure thia is safe?" He asked, looking down the large gap the rope bridge stretched over. Natura squirmed uncomfortably.

Annabell - 20 - rouge pack warrior - tags: lonan
    Annabelle was surprised by the brutes comments. Dead pack members?? "What are you talking about?? I thought our jobs were to help the packs reunite or at least live peacefully. Are you saying in suppose to be picking them off one by one until there's no one left?" She asked, looking appalled and frankly disturbed that that's what this boy might have meant.
Lady_Botz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:00 am

Jasper|Male|Wolf Form| Rowan Pack|Crush: Kito|Tag: Kito

Jasper smiled as she laid with him. He wrapped an arm around her as he looked down at her. He lowers his head down and had his nose pressed against hers. Tell me something, my love. When did you start liking me?

Aylson|Female| Wolf Form|Rowan Pack| Love: Luke| Tag: Luke

Aylson blushes as she climbed onto his back. Her face was a dark red as she climbed on his back. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she alway loved when he carried her around. Though she felt, to herself, a bit heavier. Luke.

Landon|Male|Wolf Form| Rowan Pack| Girlfriend: Yuro| Tag: Yuro

Landon leans down as he looked at the pups. He was growings sleepy but he didn't want to fall asleep yet. He just looked at the other pups and smiled softly.

Sean|Male|Wolf Form|Rowan Pack|Crush: Open| Tag: Carly Emmerson

Carly.... Why do you let me stay around you? Most people hate me or they just don't want anything to do with me and Some even call my a creep for no real reason. So why do you stay around me or even allow me close to you? .

Mayra|Female|Wolf Form|Soul Pack| Crush: Victor (?)|Tag: Victor

Mayra turn to look at Victor. Her eyes were on his as she wanted to look away but couldn't. She moved closer to him and hugged him tightly as she mutters into his chest. Victor, i know... and I was really sorry. I truly am. She soon looked up at him and looked away. But victor... I was scared too... You are actually the firest person I have kissed ever and you are my best friend who I think I have a crush on. But I don't want to ruin anything between us and I just.... I am just scared I might never have you around me anymore because of this. But I just... I just...I just know that i can't stop liking you that that.... She turn her head away as she let go a bit.

Frank|Male|wolf Form| Rough Pack| CRush: Open| Tag: Kristian, Rosie

Frank turn towards Rosie before he ran off after her. He grabbed her arm as he pulled her back towards him. He was gentle and wasn't trying to hurt her at all. He just wanted to know what was wrong with her. Now what happened?Don't just be mad at me for no reason.

Aslac|Male|Wolf Form|Soul Pack|Crush: Open|Tag:Kali

He winked at her before he turns to see Rosie wasn't there. He swore in his head as he shook it out. He looked at her and held his arm out.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:20 am

Roka- Soul Beta- Female- Crush: Zeak- Tags: Tavish

"I know but friends are important too, Come on tell your story and I'll try to put these eye drops in my eye," She said, opening up the package. Roka looked hesitant to put the medicine in her eye, almost glaring at the bottle. "Every story is important, it explains how a person grew and became who they are," She said wisely, losing her childish demeanor.

Kito- Soul Healer- Female- Boyfriend: Jasper- Tags: Jasper- Zeak

Kito shot up from the floor, almost tripping over her own foot. "We need some more herbs to make more of the pain medicine," She said, heading over to her cabinets to check on her supplies. "If you need help carrying things, take Roka with you but she's out right now so do it when she comes back. She has a truck of her own to carry stuff in." Kito blushed, lightly taking Jaspers arm from around her. It was easy to tell that public affection was a new thing to her.

"They said he could do all sorts of miracles, but there was one thing he couldn't find a cure to. Blindness, he tried for years to find a cure until he himself had been blind. Along the way, he managed to blindly mix up a serum that repaired what was lost!'

"I'll test it for you!" She chirped, heading off to the rope bridge. Once the two arrived, she casually started to walk across it while putting a bounce in her step. The rope bridge swayed under her, it looked stable enough to cross.

"What's it to you to care? You're probably as bad as Aslac is," She stated, keeping her face turned away from Frank. It was easy to tell Rosie was upset, her hands and face were becoming beet red. "Just a bunch of flirts," She muttered under her breath, wiping her eyes with her hands.

Soul- Rowan Omega- Female- Crush: Open- Tags: Open

The Rowan omega had been outside, but not just anywhere outside, on the roof. She could see the whole town from here and boy did it look gorgeous.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:55 am

Seven Yvonne - Female - 19 - Rowan Pack - Warrior - Crush: Open - Tags: Open

Seven walked to her car. Well at least I know there are three different packs now, she thought. That's new.

Twig Yvonne - Male - 19 - Rowan Pack - Omega - Crush: Albert - Tags: Albert Young

"Exactly, that's why me and Seven moved here. We were just too different from them, I guess." He said, glancing at the ground and then back up at Albert. "It seems pretty good here so far."

Kali Gin - Female - 20 - Soul Pack - Warrior - Crush: Aslac - Tags: Rose and Aslac

"I have one question. My car or yours?" Kali asked, looking out to see the pup watcher running in the direction of the field. "Is she an ex or something?" Kali asked, a little jealous when she saw him wince a little once he had realized that she had ran out. Wait, why was she jealous? She barely knew this guy.

Zeak Quin - Male - 21 - Soul Pack - Healer - Crush: Open - Tags: Kito

"Okay, thanks!" Zeak said running out. Zeak ran until he got to the tree line, he needed a break for a few minutes. He sat down at the base of a random tree and looked around at the peaceful surroundings.
Image Image Image Image Image
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:02 am

Rouge Omega | Male | Tagged; Roka | Form | 25 |

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

He seemed to smile while watching her with the medicine
"Ah wos prolly eight.." he began and cleared his throat
"Me dad died three years earlier.. an' me mum wanted me to get a job. Ah found one workin' fer a magician.. an' he would pay me to clean his.. castle.." he explained
It was odd.. the castle part.. but apparently this dude lived in it.. and also practiced 'magic'
Quote on quote.. magic
"He told me there was one book in 'is library not to look at. Apparently ah looked at it an' he cursed m'eye.."
And shrugged while looking to the ground
"It uh.. flew out of me head.. an' he I guess stole it to do his evil bidding.. ah dunno."
And chuckled slightly
xx