In the dark ( Human, vampire, and werewolf RP )

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: In the dark ( Human, vampire, and werewolf RP )

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:35 am

Alexia nodded as she agreed also with him. Something strange was going on with this town, and certainly, the girl wanted to know what exactly that was. “ I haven’t seen any supernatural creatures, but then again, it’s hard to tell if one even is as they look your normal human around here. “ She said. The female nodded as she was hoping they could at least find something in that book. Something useful that would tell them that there might be werewolves and vampires roaming around this place. “ If they are real then we have to be careful. Any of them could be walking around here right now. Did you find anything? “ She asked, curious if there was anything in there about these supernatural creatures.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:26 am

Rouge- f- 20- werewolf- pan; crush on Blue- date/mate open- kids would be either adopted or...something- Blue's canine partner- Tags: Blue

The kind and caring but shy and nervous one gave a worried woof. However, she didn't try and stop he- the human from going. Maybe Blue was right, and having some food might be a good idea. Therefore, the red and minimal white she wolf stayed by her side, following her.

Micky Roman- m- 21- vampire- homosexual; Tom and Gehuil- SO open- has to adopt- Tags: open

The handsome and sweet/gentle but water and fire disliking vampire hummed. The bat clip having brown haired one sighed. The pale-tan skinned brown eyed one felt much better now. He wondered if he should go see Tom... then shook his head.

Robinn Dreamer- m- 24- human- homosexual; Sparrow maybe- no SO- has to adopt- Tags

The red and brown haired blue brown Sectoral boy brushed at shoulder length hair. Since it was to his shoulders, he couldn't shake it out. The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous one hummed. He wore a green shirt and jeans that day.

Sola Galaxy- f- 20- human- pan; Andromeda- SO open- no kids yet- Tags: Andromeda

The pretty girl black and purple haired girl hummed. She waited to see if the other girl had heard her. It seemed she had, as the other girl turned towards her. The amber eyed one smiled and nodded towards the other girl, then made a small sound. "Do you, um...know how we got here?" she asked, hoping she did. She then made another small sound, saying "Oh! How rude of me," she said, since she hadn't asked her name first. She did that now, asking "What's your name?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:56 am

Elias Fletcher
25|Male|Human
Tagged: Alexia
"That's why I research. To figure out how to identify that sort of thing. Especially when there's odd things like this going on." Elias was glad that he'd had previous research and knowledge... though nothing quite like waking up in a mystery town had happened to him before. Still, it was always a good idea to be logical, yet open for more opinions and knowledge.
As he read, Elias picked out a few things that he thought was relevant. "Well, this says that there are some towns that have vampires and werewolves living there, away from 'regular' human towns and cities..." he paused, skimming through for anything else. Ah! "...Vampires and werewolves can disguise themselves to blend in with humans. Some werewolves are even known to live as 'dogs' with humans, but this is rare. Vampires may also
'mark' a human if they feed from them, but doesn't always happen."

Andromeda Novak
122|Female|Vampire
Tagged: Sola
Andromeda hesitated, thinking about what to say. It might be awkward to say that she hadn't actually woken up here and had been living in the town for a long time. But then, she'd feel awful about lying - and if the human found out she'd lied, then that would make things turn bad. She didn't need to tell the human that she was a vampire - that was something that could probably wait for now... she was quite curious about the human anyway, and did not want to scare her off just yet.
Andromeda brushed some hair behind her ear. "Oh. Well, I... actually live here. But I'm not sure how you got here..." she admitted, deciding it would be the best thing. Besides, it would mean she could show the human around town.
She then smiled warmly again. "It's okay... my name is Andromeda. And what is your name?"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:07 am

Blue went into the kitchen and started to make some salad. Hopefully, this would help her at least as she was still a bit dazed. Once her salad was all made, the female sat down on her couch and then started to eat. She did feel a bit better than she was getting some food in her stomach, but it didn't help with what she still was thinking. Why couldn't it just leave her mind? Why was she overthinking this so much? Signing, the female grabbed the remote and then turned on the T.V as she hoped it would take her mind off things. Maybe this would distract her from thinking about it.

It did certainly make sense with what Elias told her. Yes, there was something strange going around here. As she counties to listen, she felt a chill go down her spine when he mentioned them. So they were real? The book wasn't misplaced. “ So a dog could be a werewolf. Huh, that's quite interesting, to be honest. I mean it's one way to surely fool a human. That does make sense with the whole feeding thing. It does make me concerned that this book wasn't misplaced. However, the odd thing is I haven't even heard a scream or seen a vampire feeding on a human. “ She said. Just the thought of these creatures roaming around here made the girl on edge. “ I wonder how old this town is. “ She said. It had to be old, right?
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:52 am

[Barricade: I really want to have Rouge turn back human, but still have ears and tail out since she's sleeping, in the early hours of the morning, and then Blue wakes up and sees her. I think it would be cute, but I don't want Blue to like freak out]

Rouge- f- 20- werewolf- pan; crush on Blue- date/mate open- kids would be either adopted or...something- Blue's canine partner- Tags: Blue

The kind and caring but shy and nervous one stayed near her as she went and made a salad. The nose twitched a bit, but she didn't like salad much. She wondered if Blue feed her, though. She hadn't eaten since this morning, since breakfast. Anyhow, she followed the human into the living room. She sat beside the couch, then laid down.

Micky Roman- m- 21- vampire- homosexual; Tom and Gehuil- SO open- has to adopt- Tags: open

The handsome and sweet/gentle but water and fire disliking vampire hummed. The bat clip having brown haired one sighed. The pale-tan skinned brown eyed one went to his room. He grabbed a random book, sitting in one of his chairs to read it.

Robinn Dreamer- m- 24- human- homosexual; Sparrow maybe- no SO- has to adopt- Tags

The red and brown haired blue brown Sectoral boy brushed at shoulder length hair. Since it was to his shoulders, he couldn't shake it out. The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous one hummed. He wore a green shirt and jeans that day.

Sola Galaxy- f- 20- human- pan; Andromeda- SO open- no kids yet- Tags: Andromeda

The pretty girl black and purple haired girl hummed. She nodded to her, almost disappointed until she heard she lived here. The amber eyed one smiled once more. "Oh, that's good, that's good; maybe you could show me around?" she asked. She paused a moment to here the name, and nodded a second time. "My name is Sola, like Sol or Solar; nice to meet you, Andromeda."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:52 pm

Elias Fletcher
25|Male|Human
"Well, that's even if there's any truth to the book." Elias reminded, "It could just be another of those mythology books that makes stuff up. Although... I will admit it's kind of right about the whole 'mysterious town' thing."
He would love to believe that werewolves and vampires were real, that they were now in a town full of them, and that his research was going to be fulfilled. Imagine being able to release a book full of proof of their existence... to document his time in this town... and prove to the non-believers and anyone who thought he was ridiculous that he was right!

He glanced up at Alexia again. "Very old, I imagine, from how some of the buildings seem to be." Elias closed the book, and set it down, to go through the other books he'd put under his arm. "I'm sure one of these must give us some idea about that."

Andromeda Novak
122|Female|Vampire
There was a moment of relief for Andromeda, glad that she hadn't lied about waking up in the town. Though she did wonder how many other humans had done so... it was a little concerning, knowing that they were going to be out here, alone and lost. Hopefully there weren't too many more.
She nodded in agreement - that had been her thought, so she was quite pleased by the suggestion. "Of course I can...though maybe tomorrow? When it's a bit brighter..." Andromeda replied. The sun wouldn't bother her too much, and she could always walk in the shade if she needed to... she did consider bringing a parasol, but was a little concerned it would mean the human finding out she was a vampire a little too quickly.
"Oh - nice to meet you as well, Sola."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:07 pm

[Barricade: I really want to have Rouge turn back human, but still have ears and tail out since she's sleeping, in the early hours of the morning, and then Blue wakes up and sees her. I think it would be cute, but I don't want Blue to like freak out]

The kind and caring but shy and nervous one stayed near her as she went and made a salad. The nose twitched a bit, but she didn't like salad much. She wondered if Blue feed her, though. She hadn't eaten since this morning, since breakfast. Anyhow, she followed the human into the living room. She sat beside the couch, then laid down.

The handsome and sweet/gentle but water and fire disliking vampire hummed. The bat clip having brown haired one sighed. The pale-tan skinned brown eyed one went to his room. He grabbed a random book, sitting in one of his chairs to read it.

The pretty girl black and purple haired girl hummed. She nodded and smiled as she said "Sure, sure; tomorrow works just fine. Um...you live here, so do you know anywhere I could stay the night? Like a hotel or motel?" she asked. She'd woken up here with nothing with her. Well, a bag had been with her, that she now wore upon her back. That's all she had with her. She didn't have a tent, or car, or any place to stay, and it was late again.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:09 pm

Elias Fletcher
25|Male|Human
"Well, that's even if there's any truth to the book." Elias reminded, "It could just be another of those mythology books that makes stuff up. Although... I will admit it's kind of right about the whole 'mysterious town' thing."
He would love to believe that werewolves and vampires were real, that they were now in a town full of them, and that his research was going to be fulfilled. Imagine being able to release a book full of proof of their existence... to document his time in this town... and prove to the non-believers and anyone who thought he was ridiculous that he was right!

He glanced up at Alexia again. "Very old, I imagine, from how some of the buildings seem to be." Elias closed the book, and set it down, to go through the other books he'd put under his arm. "I'm sure one of these must give us some idea about that."

Andromeda Novak
122|Female|Vampire
Andromeda realised that the human hadn't anywhere to stay - something that she'd not considered until it was brought up. It also made her wonder where the other humans that were around would go for the night, but she figured it was best to focus at one thing at a time. "Oh, of course. There's a few places, but the hotel I'd recommend is about a fifteen minute walk away from here. They do free breakfast and you're allowed to take a bit extra with you. And it's not too expensive. Hopefully they'll have an empty room." Andromeda replied after a few moments of thinking about it. Wait... did Sola have any money? She did not want to ask, but she decided that if not, she would pay for the room. Andromeda had also considered offering the human to stay at her home, since she easily had the space, but felt like it might be a bit too forward.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:48 pm

[Angel: will post when Barricade does, so I can post them all at the same time]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:57 am

( Sorry for the lack of response. )

Alexia nodded as he was right. The book could be made up of information as not everything you heard was entirely the truth. Still, the female was sure this book was indeed telling the truth. That there was no lying or even false information. To her, it did make sense because why would she have woken up here in the first place anyways. There was still something behind that for sure, but she couldn’t have a exact answer why. Why wake up in a town when you had know idea how you even got here? It was surely confusing, that was for sure.

Nodding, the female agreed with him. Hopefully they could get some ideas or any information. Glancing at the book, it surely did look old. That was indeed true. “ Yeah, hopefully it does. Maybe we might even get some more information that could be useful. Any information could be useful right now. “ She said, chuckling sightly at the end of her sentence.

( I will get Blue’s post up hopefully tonight or tomorrow. )
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you