γ€Š π™π™π™š 𝘾π™ͺπ™§π™¨π™šπ™™ π™†π™žπ™£π™œπ™™π™€π™’ 》Modern Fantasy

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: γ€Š π™π™π™š 𝘾π™ͺπ™§π™¨π™šπ™™ π™†π™žπ™£π™œπ™™π™€π™’ 》Modern Fantasy

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:29 pm

β™›Opaline I. Lyons⏡The Scarred Princess
―――――――――――――――――
β—„27|Female|Lycan|Pansex-Demirom|tagged; Henrick β–Ί
    indentation Her cheeks flushed with color, at the sight of the older mans soft smile. She'd always adored Henrick, and would always be grateful to have him in her life. Opal's eyes narrowed at his response, not fully believing it, but letting the man get away with the possible lie. The Lycan huffed, "I always worry, Henrick. You're practically family, your health is important to me." The color had just faded from her cheeks when Henrick placed his hands on her shoulders, causing her to sigh and relax at the familiar gesture. Stiffness fading from her body, the woman smiled back at the advisor.
    indentation "I was originally just coming to check in with you, see if you needed anything from me or my darling brother." She started, with a hum. "But then I saw something that piqued my interest with one of the servant girls, and I wanted to see if you had her resume." Opal happily kept the reason that the maid had piqued her interest to herself. She knew herself well enough, while some would consider her overprotective of those she called family and friends, she considered it to be more of a predatory instinct. Even before they'd been cursed she had the urge to utterly destroy anything that threatened her family.

β™œLupin O. Vass⏡The Quiet Wolf
―――――――――――――――――
β—„30|Male|Werewolf|Bisexual|tagged; Angeligue β–Ί
    indentation He blinked as Catalina passed by, suggesting that he could check the garden. The werewolf gave her a nod as a silent thanks, to the suggestion and started to head in that general area. With only two entrances to the gardens from the castle, if Angelique was in the gardens there was little chance that he would miss her. Not only that the two doors were only a few yards apart. Lupin hummed as he came to a stop standing between the two doors. Tapping his lips with a single finger as he thought about his next movie, the werewolf eventually made a split-second decision. Marching over to one door, and then proceeding to rip it open, the man paused at the sight of Princess Angeligue standing there, motionless. Taking a moment, Lupin let his gaze run over the Princess, nearly sighing at the sight of her dress.
    indentation"Still sneaking around and going to parties like a rebellious child, are we." He drawled in almost a sneering tone, done mostly for his own benefit. Though he would never admit to himself, out loud, or in his head on why it was for his own benefit. "I hope you aren't tired, Princess. You have a full day today." Lupin said in a dry tone, deciding on the spot he was going to throw her into some self-defense practice. He wasn't sure if she'd had any formal training in self-defense, but he'd have to rectify that.

β™ŸOrdarela S. Strutton ⏡The Soulful Artist
―――――――――――――――――
β—„24|Genderfluid|Human|Pansexual|tagged; open β–Ί
    indentationTime and space seemed to bend and warp as the music blaring in the background confounded their sense of time. The canvas, her paints, and the paintbrush bend reality of one small space. It seemed like hours or even only seconds had passed but it still seemed like it was all too soon when the tell-tale pounding on their door started. Heaving a sigh, they put the paints down, made a quick stop to pause the music, before heading towards the front door. Swinging the door open, Ora wasn't unsurprised to see their neighbor old Miss Cole. The elderly woman - who was every kind of -ic in the world - hated Ora due to them outdated views and loved to harras them. They inwardly smirked, as it was always fun to poke the old hags buttons. Kristy! How are you? Have you seen your dashing grandson recently?" Ora questioned brightly, cutting the old woman's rant off.
    indentationThey got a confused reply back, and they grinned, more of a bearing of teeth than anything. "Good! I was worried about him the other night. He was getting a lot of attention from the other patrons in the bar I frequent." They said, letting the implications dawn on the old woman. Ora often went to a local gay bar for breaks, which was well known. The scandalized gasp and the sight of Miss Cole running away was priceless. Chuckling to themselves, they closed the door and returned to painting.

β™žNamba Sessue⏡The Stoic Hunter
―――――――――――――――――
β—„33|male|Mage|Bisexual|tagged; Shiroi β–Ί
    indentation Slowly he blinked as he reached into his pocket to pull out his wallet, and grab the cash needed. He glanced up as Shiroi, "It is nice to see you again as well, Kuromarru-sama." He replied quietly as he handed over the required cash. Dark eyes glancing outside, he struggled to find something else to say, if only to keep the conversation going. "Want to come over to my place sometime?" Sessue asked in a rush before mentally blanching, only a small bit of magic keeping the beat red blush that covered his face from being seen. Nearly choking on his own spit, he rushed to fix his mistake. "I mean, would you be alright with hanging out sometime? I ah, didn't mean to insinuate..." He said before musing Hmm, maybe I just have a dirty mind.

♝Rosalie B. Kuru⏡The Historian
―――――――――――――――――
β—„53|Female|Human|Heterosexual|tagged; N/A β–Ί
    indentation After the two were finished with their morning walk, Rosie .... (uetshrf TBF I have no bloody inspiration atm, will fix this later.)
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: γ€Š π™π™π™š 𝘾π™ͺπ™§π™¨π™šπ™™ π™†π™žπ™£π™œπ™™π™€π™’ 》Modern Fantasy

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:14 pm

Kuromarru Shiroi- Kuro, Marru- m- 28 y- Kitsune- citizen and bookseller- homo; Sessue- Date/mate open- has to adopt or have surrogate- low level blue fire- Markus and Ella (adopters, mages) ; Merill- fox and maybe dog- scent: books and vanilla- Tags: Namba

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous one hummed. The bookseller squeaked and blushed, then coughed. The shorter and slender raven shook his head. The dark amber and brown eyed one said "I-I! Ahem...I didn't think you were insinuating anything," he said. He then said "I'd love to come over, but do you mean today or some other time?" After asking, he waited for an answer. He then realized he needed to go out the money in the safe.

Lexxa Remos- Lea- f- 24 y- human- servant- Pan; Lexor- date SO open- No kids yet-Louis x ?; Hawthorne (cat Hades)- scent: strawberries and cream- Tags: Lexor

The fair skinned somewhat freckled brunette nodded to the Lycan-cursed Prince. He was the crown Prince, but to her he was just her crush, Lexor. She then shook her head as he spoke. "No, I suppose we wouldn't be different if that happened. I truly hope it never does, though." She then giggled, and said "Of course we all eat." She looked at the flower too, but told herself not to pick it. She then made a small sound as she saw his smile.

She smiled as she said "I'm glad I ended up here too. I wouldn't have met you, or the others, otherwise."

Rai Yuki Kuromei- m- 26 y- werewolf Delta- Royal guard- homo; Lupin- date/mate open- has to adopt or have surrogate- Rinn x Jessie; Juuri, Leikan, Reia- scent: woods and rose water- Tags: Tove

The short and slender naturally tan or golden tan one nodded. Brown eyes stopped looking so concerned now. The boy with the oddly white form, with black ears and nose, hummed. The wild and loud but quiet and courteous one said "Well...If you can find them then sure," he said. The white-dyed black haired one then watched him go.

He quickly turned to Tove, as he heard the female sigh. He shook his head, then followed her out the doors. He wondered if they'd find anyone in the garden. He thought he smelled the human scent of a servant, and a Lycan scent. He couldn't be sure, though, since there was also the flowers. He nodded to the she wolf. "It is beautiful, but boring..." he said, trailing off. "I want action! I don't want an attack on the castle though. Not right now...not with the king the way he is," he said. He sighed, and followed her to the bushes.

Bella May- f- 20 y- human- other royalty- bi; open- open- wants kids- parents, possible siblings, the king and (deceased) queen and their children (her cousins)- gray 10 year old fluffy cat- scent: Jasmine and lilies- Tags: open

The pretty and average height and weight girl hummed. The creamy skinned and bright eyed one looked around. The black-streaked-dark-brown haired one considered. Maybe she should head to the garden; it was lovely out there.

The sensitive and nurturing but nervous and anxious one continued to walk. She wondered if her cousins would be there though. Some of them really seemed to like it there. Would they even want her in the garden...?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Persephone66.jpg » Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:37 am

Henrick GottFried | Human | Tagged: Open | Heterosexual | 55

Henrick squeezed her shoulders gently in a comforting gesture before allowing his hands to fall in her lap. Seeing the young Princess relax made him reflect the same emotion. "That's very kind of you Opal but I assure you I'm fine, just deep into my studies." Walking away from the Princess he made his way over to the closed book to set it back in it's place on the shelf. His organization of his books and his research was one of the most important things in his life. Without organization there would be no progress, and with no progress means no cure for the family he loved and would remain loyal to till death. Glancing over his shoulder before returning to his desk he arched a brow at the inquiry about a servant girl. "Do you have a name? I have all the resumes down in here." Tugging slightly on his emerald green pants he bent down before pulling out the bottom drawer of the dark oak desk.

Tove EverHart | Lycan | Tagged: Rai | Bisexual | 29

Tove chuckled softly running her fingers along the marigolds that had just recently bloomed. "It's just so odd to be so quest right now. I'm sure one of the Royals will com running soon asking for something." Bending down to sniff a rose bush Tove's nostrils flared smelling something off and it defiantly wasn't the roses. "Vanilla and-" Tove's nose twitched again as she stood up straight and began to follow the scents. There was something off but she couldn't get the scent right.
Persephone66.jpg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:02 am

*Angeligue Ingrid Lyons*
[female || lycan || princess || 18y || crush - open || location - castle's backyard/ garden || tags- Lupin]
----
She looked over to the man when the commander approved her, she was not surprised about him finding her at all or being found by someone. She made a rather annoyed look about the man's words "So if I did go out?" she said looking elsewhere for a moment, but kept her voice down "why do you care Lupin, are jealous that you can't get out and do whatever you want" she spoke up with a small smirk. She looked at him a little bit questioning "what do you mean? I am a princess I don't need to do anything if I don't want to do and you can't force me either...right commander" she spoke up, but there was a little bit of uncertainty in her voice.

*Blade Silva*
[male || human || criminal detective / Rockstar ||crush - open || location - his home || tags - ]
----
He had a long night and didn't really sleep more than a few hours, it was not enough for him. He loved to sleep and could easily sleep ten to even twelve hours and still be tired, his colleagues usually teased him about that, telling him to be a cat in the human body. Yawning he got up to sit at his bed, watching the floor for a moment which felt like forever, so tired to get what was going on, but then he woke up to think why the alarm clock did not ring, it could be already.
He looked up at his clock with a gasp when he noticed it was two hours late at work 'why didn't anyone call me? my boss could? Is my phone broken?' he thought jumping up to his bed with the thought 'wait where actually is my phone? did I leave it somewhere?' he kept thinking. His eyes wandered into the calendar which hung from the wall '...what day is today? Oh...of course, it was my vacation day, no wonder nobody missed me, or the clock didn't ring...or my phone is missing...' he scratches his head and sat back on his bed.
He got back under his cover and continued his sleep, he had all day to sleep anyway.

*Catalina Titania Amethyst*
[female || Werewolf || Beta/ Royal guard|| crush - open || location - hallway || tags - open ]
----
She walked down the hallway toward some of the rooms there, which seemed to be empty as she didn't smell or hear anything in there. Sighing she felt rather bored, which was nothing new about being a royal guard, she felt like leaving the castle to take some walkout or visiting the town, but then again what if she was needed in the castle? She made her hand mess her red hair for a moment as she thought about what to do.

*Sabor Ayniss Kirnisidir*
[male || Dragon/human || Citizen/ Traveller || crush - n/a || location - his food stall || tags - open ]
----
His morning was not busy, but a few people come to buy him some food, it was good to start, but not bought to give him enough money to live. Once again the silence hit his stall as the latest customers took their orders and left to their own way, the city seemed very calm too, well maybe in an hour or two the workers come to have their lunches. He sat down there and took one of his made muffins to eat and coffee to drink.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:11 am

Lexor Ambrose | Lycan | Crown Prince | 27 | Tagging: Lexxa

"Oh I doubt it will, but even still, you see my point." Lex didn’t know what other comparison to make, truth be told. It wasn’t that he believed such a scenario would be the case, so much as an example. "I can't help but be curious. You have a lot of personality. When you’re not working…what do you do for fun?" He asked. Fun. There was a word he hadn’t thought much about since his father had become unwell to say the least, so consumed had his mind become with worry. Even just saying the word felt…foreign.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:46 am

Kuromarru Shiroi- Kuro, Marru- m- 28 y- Kitsune- citizen and bookseller- homo; Sessue- Date/mate open- has to adopt or have surrogate- low level blue fire- Markus and Ella (adopters, mages) ; Merill- fox and maybe dog- scent: books and vanilla- Tags: Namba

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous one hummed. The bookseller squeaked and blushed, then coughed. The shorter and slender raven shook his head. The dark amber and brown eyed one said "I-I! Ahem...I didn't think you were insinuating anything," he said. He then said "I'd love to come over, but do you mean today or some other time?" After asking, he waited for an answer. He then realized he needed to go out the money in the safe.

Lexxa Remos- Lea- f- 24 y- human- servant- Pan; Lexor- date SO open- No kids yet-Louis x ?; Hawthorne (cat Hades)- scent: strawberries and cream- Tags: Lexor

The fair skinned somewhat freckled brunette looked to the Lycan-cursed Prince. She said "I read, I watch the horses (if there are any). I also visit home, to talk with my family. It's always fun to catch up with them. They actually don't live too far away, so it's easy. I also play with Hades, Hawthorne's cat, when I visit. I go to the book store sometimes too," she then said. "I also eat, but that's not for fine; that's an essential for living."

Rai Yuki Kuromei- m- 26 y- werewolf Delta- Royal guard- homo; Lupin- date/mate open- has to adopt or have surrogate- Rinn x Jessie; Juuri, Leikan, Reia- scent: woods and rose water- Tags: Tove

The short and slender naturally tan or golden tan one nodded. Brown eyes looked about the garden, still looking for trouble. The boy with the oddly white form, with black ears and nose, knew. The wild and loud but quiet and courteous one wouldn't find it. Not here in the garden, probably. He said "Probably, but when?" They always ended up with something they needed from the guards. That or the cooks, doctor, or anyone else. He made a small sound as she began to walk off. He quickly moved to follow the she wolf then.

Bella May- f- 20 y- human- other royalty- bi; open- open- wants kids- parents, possible siblings, the king and (deceased) queen and their children (her cousins)- gray 10 year old fluffy cat- scent: Jasmine and lilies- Tags: open

The pretty and average height and weight girl hummed. The creamy skinned and bright eyed one looked around. The black-streaked-dark-brown haired one considered. Maybe she should head to the garden; it was lovely out there.

The sensitive and nurturing but nervous and anxious one continued to walk. She wondered if her cousins would be there though. Some of them really seemed to like it there. Would they even want her in the garden...?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:54 am

Vylad wrote:
Alister wrote:
`βœ΅β€’.ΒΈ,✡°✡.q.✰ π”Έπ•π•šπ•€π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•₯π• π•Ÿπ•– ✰.q.✡°✡,ΒΈ.β€’βœ΅Β΄
Twenty-four|Male|Bi-romantic|Subordinate|Werewolf|Tagged;Open
~β˜†Β°β˜†Β°β˜†~

MewAlister quickly stood up when he realized he had no idea what to draw and just decided to start work early. There is never no harm in that, it was just a few minutes anyway. With that in mind he quickly packed up his things and headed into the back, cracking his neck a bit as he walked and slipped through the doors that entered into the backroom. He quietly made his way to his locker and put his items in it, as well as removing his scarf and tossing it into his locker too, before standing up and leaving the room. He slipped by one of his co-workers and headed into their dry storage room.
MewHe stared at the aprons folded up on their shelf before deciding to go with the black one. He grabbed it and pulled it over his head while while grabbed his hairnet and put it on himself. As he walked out of the storage room he folded his apron up a bit and looped it around himself, brining the strings back to the front he tied it off and went off to clock in. Once he successfully started his workday he went over to where his co-workers were and took over on the till, a smile plastered shyly on his face.

Mew
Mew
Mew

β˜…ΒΈ.β€’β˜†β€’.ΒΈβ˜… πŸ…†πŸ„ΈπŸ„»πŸ„±πŸ…„πŸ… πŸ„΅πŸ…πŸ„ΎπŸ…‚πŸ…ƒ β˜…β‘€.β€’β˜†β€’.β˜…
Twenty-five|Male|Pansexual|Citizen|Human|Tagged;Max

Mew
~β˜†Β°β˜†Β°β˜†~

Mew
Wilbur let out a squeak at Max's sudden boldness and he felt his face turn a very dark shade of red. "Yes Sir-ry. Hear you loud and clear! Good plan to leave your skills to them." Wilbur managed to get out with little issue, a bit rambly but that was more of just a Wilbur quirk. Wilbur was always happy whenever his comments heard a Max smile, those were rare and hard to get so whenever he managed to make the man laugh or smile, it always made him feel good. It was almost addicting. Wilbur never ever expects Max to make any comments back, especially ones where Wilbur calls himself such... complimentary things. Being nice to himself wasn't his forte, never was and probably never would be. "Yeah- no problemo." Wilbur shyly smiled when Max took the gloves offered.
"Anytime! I'm always happy to help you out, plus helping you saves me from having to help a complete stranger." Wilbur added with a smile. "Honestly you're mostly saving me from misery, no need to thank me." Wilbur hummed thoughtfully as he listened to the smaller male speak before cheekily adding. "Honestly they all probably hate me. I don't help with controlling your collection, I tell you of every new plant we get and I did give you that Lavender once! Besides I'm sure they all love going into your room. A nice breath of fresh air and a new scenery is always nice. I feel like I'd get bored of staring at nothing but gray stone walls- uh assuming it's gray. I actually wouldn't know. Never really been near it." He added with a more nervous chuckle. Leave it to little ol' Wilby to start rambling.
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:18 pm

Lexor Ambrose | Lycan | Crown Prince | 27 | Tagging: Lexxa

"Hawthorne?" There was a name Lex hadn’t heard before. Of course, he’d not spent enough time with the servant girl to gather much of her life story. Family member? He didn’t know why he was taking interest now, but something about her kindness had struck him. He admired that. Lex tilted his head to the side. "Family…Family is always good."

Lex himself could understand the value of family. Even if it saddened him now. He had been close to his parents before his mother's death, when he’d put distance between himself and just about everyone else. His own way of grieving at first, but it had gone beyond that eventually and simply become habit. A state of being. He was still close enough to his siblings, enough that he didn't ALWAYS feel alone, but more and more, he was isolating. King Ambrose had been comatose for who knew how long? As crown prince, if the man didn’t wake, it would be up to him to step up to the plate, and regardless of being an adult, and relatively mature, that was a lot of weight set upon one person.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borahae. » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:16 am

xx.β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    xx.β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    πŒπ€π— ! ! ───────────

royal doctor ✩ fairy ✩ twenty-seven ✩ cismale ✩ pansexual ✩ tag: wilbur, grey ✩ location: forest pathway

Returning Wilbur's smile with one of his own, much more tentative than the one offered to him as the other shared how glad he was to help, Max let out a huff of amusement and responded with his characteristic deadpan sarcasm "Well, then, you're welcome." Then, adding on with a humored grin, "Mmm...I've always wondered why you chose to work there. You're always dealing with people...doesn't seem like your type of scene" Then, again adding to his previous words, Max spoke in a rushed manner in hopes of clearing any misunderstandings "Not that I don't think you're good at it, of course. You're definitely better at socialization than you give yourself credit for. I mean, you're friends with me, after all."

Amused at Wilbur's fast paced rambling, a fond smile emerging on his face, the short male offered a breathy laugh and a playful shake of his head as he responded "You know, if they found out that you played a role in it all, they'd definitely be livid. But...I mean, don't let that stop you. You're definitely right about the castle walls; feels more like a prison than a home most days. You're plants...they help. A lot." Ending with a sheepish smile before quickly facing front, not used to talking so much about himself, Max felt someone brush past him and was ready to curse them out until he caught sight of a familiar head of hair. Surprised at the collision but pleased nonetheless, Max huffed in amusement as Grey waved to him and had no trouble in calling out to his friend "Morning, Grey. Where are you off to in such a ru-" trailing off as the other suddenly disappeared from sight, Max frowned and shook his head, mumbling moodily under his breath (his pouting evident) "Leaving so suddenly after that...You'd think we were complete strangers."
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:32 am

QueerChaos wrote:Greyson Soot - Mage
< 24 | They/He | Gay | Tags: Open (Mentions: Wilbur, Max, and Aranei) >
-----------------------------------------------
Grey stood up slowly and began to head back to the town. He started walking down the path, then faintly heard some familiar voices. "Oh no." He muttered to himself while rubbing his eyes. As he got closer to the people he saw Max and someone else he couldn't remember. He waved at them with a slight nod and began to quicken his pace to get around them. He wasn't in the mood for that type of conversation right now. His fast walking quickly turned into a semi-run. Their bag bounced on their side and their hair moved slightly in the breeze.

He soon reached the edge of the forest and saw the town. They made their way toward a small building, his cafΓ©. He flipped the open sign and walked behind the counter, carefully placing his bag on a hook. They began to flip on a few of the lights and made sure everything was cleaned and set for the day. He then walked over to the kettle and began to boil water for tea. Grey was a huge fan of tea, especially herbal teas. They skimmed through various teas while humming a little tune. He picked out a cranberry tea right as the kettle went off. "Perfect!" He spoke softly to himself while pouring the warm water into a cup with the tea bag. "Maybe Aranei will stop by today. I would love to see him." They said as they took a sip of the beverage.
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me