Welcome to Dragon Academy! -Human + Dragon RP- (Accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Welcome to Dragon Academy! -Human + Dragon RP- (Acceptin

Postby _WolfS_BanE_101_ » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:21 pm

Elvie nodded her head in agreement with the other girl. I HATE history she thought but the teacher seems pretty nice. Maybe this might not be so bad.
I want to collect all of the cats. ALL of them.

Thank you
_WolfS_BanE_101_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrozenLobster » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:26 am

Luner-male-16-tag:

Luner heard others talking before saw the same girl, standing up. He remembered the loud and high anger-ish tone "Tommi, right? yup!" he thought to himself while listening for teacher's reaction "OO! Sensei gonna be mad!" Luner said out loud, but didn't care anyway. He looked at the teacher with a cheeky smile, taking this as a joke.
Current Status: leaving ChickenSmoothie
FrozenLobster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _WolfS_BanE_101_ » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:39 am

Elvie//12//F//Tags:*

She rolled her eyes at Luner. Confident little thug. She thought to herself. He better not cause me any trouble I hope he's not in my dorm. She sighed deeply and rested her head on the table, this is going to be a long class.

(What Dorm is Lunar in?)

Thank you
_WolfS_BanE_101_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blackwing44 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:32 am

Rainstorm-14-F-Crush:NA-Tags

Rainstorm darted her eyes to the people around the room. 'Ungrateful' she thought to herself. 'I've never went to school before. Well, not permanently. This is actually nice for a change, actually getting to learn something useful for a change.'

"Maybe you all could show a little respect to someone for a change," she muttered to herself.
Last edited by Blackwing44 on Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blackwing44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrozenLobster » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:45 am

Lunarpaw wrote:Elvie//12//F//Tags:*

She rolled her eyes at Luner. Confident little thug. She thought to herself. He better not cause me any trouble I hope he's not in my dorm. She sighed deeply and rested her head on the table, this is going to be a long class.

(What Dorm is Lunar in?)

((He's in thunder c:))

Luner-male-16-tag:...

Caught the look, but doesn't turn to it. Instead just smiled. He get used to everyone's expression around him, that's what really amuse him. Luner begin to doze off into his world, before resting on the desk. He looked at the clock "I don't even know what time is it." he muttered with neutral expression.
Current Status: leaving ChickenSmoothie
FrozenLobster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _WolfS_BanE_101_ » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:42 pm

Elvie//12//F//Tags:*

She felt her eyes drooping a little and a nudge from Sam. Oops I must have dosed off. She thought to herself quietly noting how Lunar seemed to be sleeping too.

Thank you
_WolfS_BanE_101_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daria008 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:55 pm

Maya/19 years/F/Taggs:Class

Upon hearing the question adressed to the teacher Maya spoke. "The history of dragons is really interesting, you know? You learn a lot of useful stuff from all these classes so it's not recomended to skip them." The girl spoke with a smile. History was one of her favorite clases along with flight training.
Daria008

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blackwing44 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:17 am

Rainstorm-14-F-Crush:NA-Tags

Her hand raised in the air. 'Don't make a spectacle of yourself' part of her said. But she pushed that thought to the back of her head.

"Excuse me, but What's the history behind griffytes? Like for example, do they hate use? Or did we take some of their land, and that's with all the fights they start up?" she asked out of curiosity.
Blackwing44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samurott12345 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:20 am

Jay was relieved that this teacher was much nicer than the previous one. Although he still didn't want to talk, he felt much better in this class than the last one. He quietly watched as some students misbehaved and shook his head. Even if he had more confidence, he didn't want to act cocky like that. Then the other girl's question intrigued him. He had never heard of such a creature before. After all, he was a new student.
Samurott12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samurott12345 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:58 pm

Jay quietly wished that Lunar and Tommi would be quiet. As much as he wished he had more self-confidence, he wanted to learn as well. They didn't have to be here anyways, coming to the island was completely up to the student. Why waste your time if you didn't even want to be here in the first place? He shook his head, confused about why anyone wouldn't want to be here. Dragons were amazing, and why would you want to miss out on that?
Samurott12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me