Vrasan Kingdom( medieval times role-play)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Vrasan Kingdom( medieval times role-play)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:58 pm

[Seeley: kay Kay, I'm going to give Rose flower growth magic and Yun can be a...ferret shift magic then, if that's okay. Might give Anos and Kuroi magic as well, I'm thinking maybe shadows for Anos but definitely dog shift magic for Kuroi or maybe a fox. Actually, no, I'll have Yun have powers but not Anos, Kurumi could have water powers (for washing stuff down but she'd probably only use it if no ones around) and Kuroi will have fox shift magic.]

Byron- m- 20 y- crush: Ayleth- Knight, wants to be more than that- cat Ell (Scottish Fold)- Morris x Leana: Mia, Jenny, Kira- 5' 10" with fair skin and brown hair and hazel eyes, handsome- has throwing knives and sword- Tags: Reynar

The brunette nodded at the other young man. "She might be at the barn still, I hope nothing happened to Rocky...or Rose." He suddenly realized maybe something could have happened to Rose. A worried look developed on his face. "Do you want me to go look for her?" he asked the other. He'd do whatever he had to to help, as he was meant to. Reynar was a bit higher up than other knights. Aside from his father, he wasn't quite as high up as him, but Ayleth had put Reynar in charge.

Rose- f- 18 y- crush: Ayleth then will be Isobel- groom/stable worker- fox Nochnik, horse Red Beauty or Jessie (likes Solaris)- pan- Hawthorn x Laurel: Ash- 5' 3" with fair skin and long wavy red hair and blue eyes- carries some herbs- flower growth magic maybe- Tags: Isobel

The pretty redhead watched as the Queen got on the horse and headed off. She felt a bit of worry, but knew how good Solaris was. The wolf was also there, Sorcha she believed was her name. The wolf would definitely keep the queen safe. Shaking her head, she hummed quietly and focused on the horse. She got him to lift his leg, and looked at his hoof. "Oh! He's got a rock stuck in there that seems bigger than the usual ones. It must be making his frog sore, so I'm going to need to get it out."

Kurumi- f- 24 y- crush: Reynar, Vailean too if he's open to it- maid- dog Yuri- has a little one named Kuroi- Jin x Mei: Lan- loves animals and kids- 5'5" beauty with golden tan skin and long straight dark hair with a part, deeply brown eyes- maid uniform and carries work stuff- water magic maybe- Tags: Kuroi/Innis and Vailean, Yun and Anos

The young woman felt her cheeks heating up as she heard the voice of the man...She knew he'd had a wife, she'd had a significant other. Of course, hers had vanished one day. She didn't know if anyone knew where he'd gone. She was still convinced they'd just been hiding the truth from her. She sighed and shook her head a couple times, then let her eyes wander. She quickly brought her attention back to the apothecary. She scuffed a shoe and looked down at her feet a moment. She then shook her head and looked at him again. "I, um...you're welcome, Vailean. She wasn't really any trouble, she just said she's exploring. I think she's more focused on the boys now, though."

Kuroi- m- 4 y- crush: too young- child- puppy Yuki (Yuri's offspring)- Hank (missing or just left) x Kurumi- Unknown height, whatever is normal for a toddler, lighter tan with dark hair and heterochromia- has little toys but also gets into people's stuff- fox shift magic maybe- Tags: Kurumi/Innis and Vailean, Yun and Anos

The dark haired child tilted his head as he noticed something. His mama's cheeks had turned a faint pink, and she wasn't looking at Innis' da. He made a small sound of wondering. He then shook his head as she looked at the man again. He turned his own attention back to the other two kids. He nodded as he said "Yeah, yeah, we gotta make him realize! Wait...how do we do that?" he asked. He had no clues on how you'd make one avian realize a different avian wasn't bad.

Yun- m- 22 y- homosexual; Reynar- open for SO/whatnot- no kids but would like to maybe adopt one day- bunny Hopper and horse Charme- Xen x Zena: Yena, nephew Anos- 5' 5" tanned brown eyed and full lipped and long lashed male with longish dark straight hair- archer (has bow and arrows)- ferret shift magic maybe- Tags: Kurumi, kids, Vailean

The young man nodded and said "yes, that's my name: Yun." He then smiled as he looked down at the kids a moment. He looked back up in time to see Kurumi blushing a bit and looking away. He tilted his head, but she quickly looked back up. She then looked down at her feet...However, he watched as she then looked back up at Vailean again. He smiled as the two of them were talking. He said "I'm going to go now, you two seem like you can handle the kids. Kurumi, would you watch Anos for me?" he asked. When she said yes, he smiled and said "Thank you. I'm going to go see if I can find the queen, or maybe the knights. For all I know, Queen Ayleth could be off riding Solaris."

Anos- m- 6 y- crush: Innis- way too young- way too young- white raven named Snowflake- Benjamin x Yena- uncle Yun and grandpa Xen and grandma Zena- whatever height, blonde straight neck length hair, light brown eyes- Tags: Yun/ Kurumi and Kuroi, Innis and Vailean

The blonde haired boy jumped a bit as he heard another adult male's voice. He knew that wasn't the voice of his uncle. He looked up and over, seeing a man that Innis resembled a bit. He swallowed and looked away from him. He nodded at Kuroi, saying "Yeah, definitely." He then tilted his head and seemed to think on that question the toddler posed. He said "We can just...spend time together, and make them see each other?" He didn't realize he was making it sound like they were putting two people on a date...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:05 pm

(That’s perfectly fine)

|| Queen Ayleth || Female || 18 || Tagged: Open

Once she finished up with what she was doing, the young woman climbed back up into the saddle and began her ride back to the castle. As she approached the gates, she climbed down from Solaris and led him to the stables. The stallion snorted and followed after his owner, shaking out his long jet black mane. He flicked his tail and nickered softly. Ayleth chuckled at the stallion and patted his neck. Once they reached his stall, Ayleth began to undo all his tack and allowed for him to head off for the pasture.

She set the tack where it belonged and gave a nod to the stable worker before heading into the castle. She wanted to check in on how it was going with the situation with the knights. She approached the huge wooden doors and walked inside. The cool breeze ruffled her hair slightly as she walked in. The young woman shivered lightly at the touch. Sorcha let out a yawn and looked up at Ayleth. The white wolf heard something catching her attention and she flicked her ears in the direction of what sounded like a bird, a crow. ”Oh come now Sorcha. You know it’s just a crow. It’s probably Alec. He’s not a threat.” she chuckled, bopping her on the nose.

The white wolf let out a huff and shook her head before trotting off. Ayleth watched the large wolf walk away and she only chuckled before following after her. She would give Reynar some time to make sure he had everyone before she went over to make sure. Ayleth caught up with the wolf and tugged on her ear gently. Sorcha let out a playful growl and wagged her tail. One of the maids spotted the two and bowed before admiring Sorcha. The wolf tilted her head slightly, curious.

Reynar heard the other male ask if he could go look for her and he nodded his head to allow him to go ahead. He heard commotion coming from the other direction of the castle and it sounded like Sorcha and Ayleth. The queen was back already? Oh no. Oh nooo. Not good. If she found out that Isobel didn’t show up yet, who knows what she would say or do. Let alone his own father. He didn’t want that on him.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lustrous Fox » Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:57 pm

Akay - male - 25 - Open

doing what he did best as Akay walks amongst the streets while blending in into the normal crowd surrounding him as he waits for something to catch his intense eye, simply not having the priorities to attend when he was out and about other than what he could maybe steal today, which he was soon in luck when seeing a fruit stand selling a variety of fresh fruit that passerby could purchase from the small crates that were holding them. Soon peacefully walked up to the stand and began to engage in a conversation with the shopkeeper on how much they cost and where they get such fruits to sell, but while the two talked amongst one another Akay slipped a few different types of fruit into a small pouch he had warp around his waist, shortly leaving the stand with a skip on his step while hoping no one happened to witness or he didn't come across any guards or especially knights.
Last edited by Lustrous Fox on Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All duplicate pets are open for trade for Wishlist or anything i don have

Also my dream Wishlist Set to completed the 2020 staff dog even if it unlikely i ever will
Lustrous Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:07 pm

[Seeley: XD cool]

Byron- m- 20 y- crush: Ayleth- Knight, wants to be more than that- cat Ell (Scottish Fold)- Morris x Leana: Mia, Jenny, Kira- 5' 10" with fair skin and brown hair and hazel eyes, handsome- has throwing knives and sword- Tags: Reynar-> Ayleth

The brunette looked up as the other seemed to be a bit panicked. He tilted his head as he looked at him, and made a small sound. "Are you okay?" he asked him, then looked around. He said "I'll go find her quick," and headed off, but soon came upon Ayleth. "Ay-my queen, you're back already?" he asked. He looked a bit worried now...He thought he understood why Reynar had given off that vibe. If Ayleth went where the knights were, she'd see Isobel wasn't there.

Rose- f- 18 y- crush: Ayleth then will be Isobel- groom/stable worker- fox Nochnik, horse Red Beauty or Jessie (likes Solaris)- pan- Hawthorn x Laurel: Ash- 5' 3" with fair skin and long wavy red hair and blue eyes- carries some herbs- flower growth- Tags: Isobel

The pretty redhead watched as the Queen got on the horse and headed off. She felt a bit of worry, but knew how good Solaris was. The wolf was also there, Sorcha she believed was her name. The wolf would definitely keep the queen safe. Shaking her head, she hummed quietly and focused on the horse. She got him to lift his leg, and looked at his hoof. "Oh! He's got a rock stuck in there that seems bigger than the usual ones. It must be making his frog sore, so I'm going to need to get it out."

Kurumi- f- 24 y- crush: Reynar, Vailean too if he's open to it- maid- dog Yuri- has a little one named Kuroi- Jin x Mei: Lan- loves animals and kids- 5'5" beauty with golden tan skin and long straight dark hair with a part, deeply brown eyes- maid uniform and carries work stuff- water magic- Tags: Kuroi/Innis and Vailean, Yun and Anos

The young woman felt her cheeks heating up as she heard the voice of the man...She knew he'd had a wife, she'd had a significant other. Of course, hers had vanished one day. She didn't know if anyone knew where he'd gone. She was still convinced they'd just been hiding the truth from her. She sighed and shook her head a couple times, then let her eyes wander. She quickly brought her attention back to the apothecary. She scuffed a shoe and looked down at her feet a moment. She then shook her head and looked at him again. "I, um...you're welcome, Vailean. She wasn't really any trouble, she just said she's exploring. I think she's more focused on the boys now, though."

Kuroi- m- 4 y- crush: too young- child- puppy Yuki (Yuri's offspring)- Hank (missing or just left) x Kurumi- Unknown height, whatever is normal for a toddler, lighter tan with dark hair and heterochromia- has little toys but also gets into people's stuff- fox shift- Tags: Kurumi/Innis and Vailean, Yun and Anos

The dark haired child tilted his head as he noticed something. His mama's cheeks had turned a faint pink, and she wasn't looking at Innis' da. He made a small sound of wondering. He then shook his head as she looked at the man again. He turned his own attention back to the other two kids. He nodded as he said "Yeah, yeah, we gotta make him realize! Wait...how do we do that?" he asked. He had no clues on how you'd make one avian realize a different avian wasn't bad.

Yun- m- 22 y- homosexual; Reynar- open for SO/whatnot- no kids but would like to maybe adopt one day- bunny Hopper and horse Charme- Xen x Zena: Yena, nephew Anos- 5' 5" tanned brown eyed and full lipped and long lashed male with longish dark straight hair- archer (has bow and arrows)- ferret shift- Tags: Kurumi, kids, Vailean

The young man nodded and said "yes, that's my name: Yun." He then smiled as he looked down at the kids a moment. He looked back up in time to see Kurumi blushing a bit and looking away. He tilted his head, but she quickly looked back up. She then looked down at her feet...However, he watched as she then looked back up at Vailean again. He smiled as the two of them were talking. He said "I'm going to go now, you two seem like you can handle the kids. Kurumi, would you watch Anos for me?" he asked. When she said yes, he smiled and said "Thank you. I'm going to go see if I can find the queen, or maybe the knights. For all I know, Queen Ayleth could be off riding Solaris."

Anos- m- 6 y- crush: Innis- way too young- way too young- white raven named Snowflake- Benjamin x Yena- uncle Yun and grandpa Xen and grandma Zena- whatever height, blonde straight neck length hair, light brown eyes- Tags: Yun/ Kurumi and Kuroi, Innis and Vailean

The blonde haired boy jumped a bit as he heard another adult male's voice. He knew that wasn't the voice of his uncle. He looked up and over, seeing a man that Innis resembled a bit. He swallowed and looked away from him. He nodded at Kuroi, saying "Yeah, definitely." He then tilted his head and seemed to think on that question the toddler posed. He said "We can just...spend time together, and make them see each other?" He didn't realize he was making it sound like they were putting two people on a date...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:16 pm

|| Queen Ayleth || Female || 18 || Tagged: Byron ||

The Queen nearly ran into Byron and glanced at the Knight. Normally some would lash out and say something. Ayleth was the opposite. She wasn’t going to lash out and yell at him. It wasn’t her fault nor was it his fault. Accidents happen. She saw how worried he looked and it made her puzzled. ”Is everything alright Byron….? You look worried….” she said, looking at him. Reynar watched the other Knight run off to go look for Isobel and then he heard him run into the Queen. Panic started to creep up in his chest as he heard them exchange words. He was hoping that she wasn’t going to come this way just yet.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lustrous Fox » Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:23 pm

[/color]
Akay - male - 25 - Open

Having walked enough to his satisfaction and beginning to grow rather tired of blending in with the rest of the people of the town side of the kingdom for no other reason than his safety as that was his main place to stay away so their capture wouldn't be too likely, so he stumbled himself into an area that he wasn't all too aware of that happened to be close by the pastures without being fully the pastures themselves, making sure to go no further when he began to see stables beginning to come into view not too far in the distance, besides he wasn't trying to get caught up with people and their off chance said they knew who he exactly was. instead glancing around the trees to find one that he suited to be the most comfortable, shortly climbing up the tree to sit on one of the branches while scrounging around the pouch to grab an apple, not hesitating to begin to eat it while looking up at the sky with nothing more than peace, not all that concern that he was out in the open as he didn't expect much people to be here compared to before.
Last edited by Lustrous Fox on Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Also my dream Wishlist Set to completed the 2020 staff dog even if it unlikely i ever will
Lustrous Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:33 pm

[fox: sorry, I thought he was like taking something from Ayleth. He should be fine, but we are going to have Byron and Ayleth go down to the barn so...and Rose and Isobel are also there, plus Solaris is out in the pasture I think but it looks like you have Akay throwing apples under a door.]

Byron- m- 20 y- crush: Ayleth- Knight, wants to be more than that- cat Ell (Scottish Fold)- Morris x Leana: Mia, Jenny, Kira- 5' 10" with fair skin and brown hair and hazel eyes, handsome- has throwing knives and sword- Tags: Ayleth (Reynar is mentioned)

The brunette saw Reynar looking over towards them, and mouthed something to him. He then grabbed his Queen's hand. Might as well take her down by the barn and confess to her. He was tired of keeping quiet about liking her. Plus, it would give him time to see if Isobel was in fact in the barn. That or Reynar could follow them and slip into the barn and get Isobel himself. Shaking his head, he said "I'm sorry. I need to tell you something, so let's go somewhere quieter, maybe outside the barn."

Rose- f- 18 y- crush: Ayleth then will be Isobel- groom/stable worker- fox Nochnik, horse Red Beauty or Jessie (likes Solaris)- pan- Hawthorn x Laurel: Ash- 5' 3" with fair skin and long wavy red hair and blue eyes- carries some herbs- flower growth- Tags: Isobel

Kurumi- f- 24 y- crush: Reynar, Vailean too if he's open to it- maid- dog Yuri- has a little one named Kuroi- Jin x Mei: Lan- loves animals and kids- 5'5" beauty with golden tan skin and long straight dark hair with a part, deeply brown eyes- maid uniform and carries work stuff- water magic- Tags: Kuroi/Innis and Vailean, Yun and Anos

Kuroi- m- 4 y- crush: too young- child- puppy Yuki (Yuri's offspring)- Hank (missing or just left) x Kurumi- Unknown height, whatever is normal for a toddler, lighter tan with dark hair and heterochromia- has little toys but also gets into people's stuff- fox shift- Tags: Kurumi/Innis and Vailean, Yun and Anos

Yun- m- 22 y- homosexual; Reynar- open for SO/whatnot- no kids but would like to maybe adopt one day- bunny Hopper and horse Charme- Xen x Zena: Yena, nephew Anos- 5' 5" tanned brown eyed and full lipped and long lashed male with longish dark straight hair- archer (has bow and arrows)- ferret shift- Tags: Kurumi, kids, Vailean

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lustrous Fox » Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:40 pm

( ah, if something needs to be changed or if i have do something new then just let me know, haven't been here long enough to get a grasp on the location yet and where everyone else happened to be at the moment here lol )

Lustrous Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:42 pm

I think I saw something about Solaris being put out in the pasture, but maybe you should ask Seeley about that. If Solaris is out in the pasture, Akay should just go out there. You had him inside the actual barn? Sorry, I read the post and saw something about him rolling stuff or putting stuff under a door]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lustrous Fox » Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:56 pm

(Well i was following from the last post so i thought he was still have his gear on but turned out he wouldn't as it was taken off so that was on me due to me getting a little confused by following the last post then catching on to the later post so i was still in that mentality so ill go ahead and re edit this post for him to do something else, sorry for the confusion as i was still following along the stream one when last time i checked here so i was still in that headspace as well coming midway through this.)

Lustrous Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me