─── ❝ π’”π’–π’“π’“π’†π’‘π’•π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’–π’”

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

─── ❝ K 002

Postby senna_ » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:51 am

πŠπ€π‹πˆππ€ π‚π‡π„π˜
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ↳ arduinnaxxxxxlocation; spare cabinxxxxxmentions; tagxxxxxtags; genevive
    Still refusing to move from her spot, Kali’s dark eyes continued to remain lingering on the group nearby, watching the way it sucked in those from around it by the minute. They were basically gushing over a book that looked like it had been pulled down from an attic. She could practically taste the dust even from where she was seated. There were few people Kali found she really got along with, and upon first glances, she could tell there was nobody there that urged her to come over. So, she continued to wait. Head up, pride swarming her posture, Kali remained composed. The rain was picking up outside; against the excited cries from the group up ahead, it was like the sound of a blowing fan, or distant beach waves building up towards the shoreline. Some people disliked the rain, for things like its aggression and wetness. Components she never understood how to hate. The rain was always refreshing, cleansing. It was a way to wipe the negative energies away. But alas, here she was. She had a feeling she would receive some negative feedback if she opened even just a window right about now.

It was odd that none of the people in charge of the volunteer group had come in to check on them. It had been Bastian and Ariadne that had found some extra water bottles a few hours ago, and some of the others had been checking up on one another. Maybe they got swept up by the rain. Ever-so-slightly, the corners of her pale lips turned upwards at the mental image of that. Or maybe they just didn’t care. Her expression returned to neutral at that, and she shook her head before resting her chin up against the tops of her knees. So be it. Nobody was dying, so surely they could handle a night in the rain on their own.

The candlelight that flickered up ahead suddenly cut out, and Kali’s eyes shot upward. Prepared to light it again, her hands went to her sides to push herself up, only to stop upon getting a glimpse of Genevive. Oh, Genevive. The candlelight outlined her figure, making her look extra angelic. Her beautiful, dark chocolate eyes were gazing right back at Kali, who immediately straightened her posture. Genevive’s cheeks were rosy red, and despite her tall stance, Kali knew she wasn’t feeling well. Her arms went out almost instantly as the girl practically fell down onto the seat beside her. β€œOh, Genevive,” she breathed, brushing back some of her lovely dark hair. β€œYou have all the power to create whatever you want.” The smallest of smiles was enough to show that she was playing along with Genevive’s giggled comment. β€œDid the rain put you to sleep? Everyone is acting so odd, I think we all need a little nap.” She sighed with what could almost be considered to be a disapproving shake of the head before brushing her lips against Genevive’s forehead. β€œYou’re warm,” she commented, tossing some of her own hair back to get a better look at Genevive. β€œI would love to go outside if you would. It might cool us both down a bit.” A coy-like smile curved her glossed lips upward as she added in a hushed tone, β€œand it would be very romantic.”
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─── ❝ r.t. | 002

Postby whispersome » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:47 am

☼ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ π“π’π”π’π‡πˆπŒπ€ π‘π˜π”π‰πˆ
LOCATION. Guest cabin TAGGED. Bastian and the gang, open

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž As the hours passed, Ryuji’s aches and pains had lightened up, easing into something more manageable, but he still felt out of it, like there was some sort of haze over his mind and his surroundings alike. In the absence of the other symptoms, the buzzing feeling in his fingers had intensified, and even with the warmth that passed through the rest of him they remained cool to the touch, icy brands every time he passed them over any other span of skin. He ignored it as best he could, just carrying on as if nothing was wrong. That was, after all, more or less the Ryuji way.

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž Instead of dwelling, he had spent the time mostly chatting up others, seeing what their take on this business was or just getting their mindsβ€”and his ownβ€”off it. For a while he’d sat in silence in the corner with that girl Minerva, but when the company didn’t seem to do her any good and he grew antsy in one place he’d wandered back over to the couch and flopped across it, careful to angle himself away from the arm Celeste had claimed. Ryuji lay now halfway on his back, feet on the floor but face toward the ceiling.

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž When Celeste hopped down, he angled his chin back down, watching her chat with the few others who’d gathered around Bastian and the book in his hands. The conversation was audible from where Ryuji sat, but he put little effort into listening to it, only catching a few phrases here and there as he fell instead into his own musings.

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž He’d always been a bit of a daydreamer, dozing off in half of his classes throughout middle and high school (shame his folks hadn’t agreed to his pitch about the latter not being compulsory), but now there was a sharper focus to it than usual. β€œGods, huh,” he murmured to himself. He dragged one hand up to spread above him, staring at the calloused, scarred surface of his palm. His fingers flexed, that tingle passing all the way to his wrist before settling, more comforting than alarming.

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž It wasn’t hard for Ryuji to trust in the idea that the deities spoken of all across the world could really exist, and have an impact on human lives. He hadn’t been to a shrine in some timeβ€”since his last return to Osaka, at least, with the considerable lack of them in the eastern United Statesβ€”but the beliefs his upbringing had ingrained in him had always lingered, residing deep within him. For him, shrine visits were an act of obligation and routine more than anything, but he did, somewhere, believe that those prayers and rituals did something. Ryuji gave more thought to his own ancestors than he did the broader spectrum of kami, but he wasn’t unfamiliar with the more notable figures of legend. Listening to the rain, he couldn’t help but think of Fujin and Raijin, the twin gods that oversaw the weather, their visages cast as protectors and destroyers alike in the form of sprawling paintings and towering statues.

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž If the climate here was anything to go by, he wasn’t sure which role they fell more into at present. For the first time in weeks, inspiration coursed throughout Ryuji; his fingers itched for a brush and paper. Never before had he longed so deeply for his cramped studio apartment and the shoddy materials that were all he could buy.

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž He sighed, and turned his hand over, dropping his wrist against his forehead. With a glance around the room, he could see various gatherings and others by themselves; his gaze lingered on the two hovering near the door, gathered up as if considering stepping out. Maybe they had the right idea, Ryuji thought, restlessness kicking back up from its dormant state. He started to push himself up from the sofaβ€”

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€”and stopped when he caught a snippet of conversation from the group around Bastian, cocking his head in that direction instead. Ryuji couldn’t quite see the picture of the gem they were poring over so closely from here, but something did spark at the back of his mind at the idea, veins lighting up with intrigue like a livewire.

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž Overlooking Bastian’s counter, Ryuji locked on to the steal partβ€”for how tempted he tended to be to push Charlie’s buttons, and for how his own temper tended to flare in return, it seemed the page they were on was, if not the exact same one, at least similar enough to pass musterβ€”and waved a hand, hoping to gather at least some of the group’s attention. β€œYo,” he called by way of greeting, letting his hand fall back, β€œare we running a heist? ’Cause if so, I’m in.” He made no effort to move toward the five, having found comfort in his contorted position, but did flash a lazy smile, awaiting the result of their deliberations.
whispersome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─── ❝ E 003

Postby senna_ » Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:43 am

π„ππ˜π€ πŒπ‚πŠπˆπππ„π
    ↳ sekhmetxxxxxlocation; spare cabinxxxxxmentions; tagsxxxxxtags; delphine, naomi
    Enya watched as Delphine pulled out a package of painkillers, then nodded towards Naomi before gesturing over to her backpack, which wasn't too far away from where they were currently gathered. "I have a bunch in there, too," she chimed in. "That goes for both of you. And everyone, really, although I'm not sure who needs what right about now." She was feeling unusually overwhelmed, but she didn't exactly know why. Perhaps it was because there were so many people in such a small space, slithering around one another, seemingly creating illusions. Everything was moving so quickly, yet not at the very same time. She felt like voices were sounding in her head; distant, inaudible, bouncing off the inside of her skull. Was she hallucinating? She needed some more water. Maybe some more sleep, too. This was getting to be a bit too much, even though surely when looking at it from a bird's eye view, there wasn't much activity going on.

She let her hands cradle Naomi's face for a moment longer, gently brushing her thumb against the brunette's jaw before sitting upright. "I don't know what happened," she responded to Naomi with a small shrug. "I can only assume the heat's gotten to us all. It's a big change from Portugal, anyway." She paused for a moment longer, tone chirping as she spoke again: "If you guys are good standing, I can go get some water," Enya offered, attempting a smile to ease their anxious fretting. She reached over, rubbing her hand reassuringly against Delphine's upper arm. "I think they're in a plastic bin where a bunch of those people have gathered."' A thoughtful-like frown played at her lips, and she turned her gaze directly towards Delphine, sending a small shake of her head in her friend's direction. "I'm actually doing fine," she told her, with the tinest hint of confusion, because she herself couldn't fully understand how she could go from having a migraine to nothing within five or so minutes. "I did have a headache, but I don't know, it just, like, magically went away or something. But thank you," she added quickly, smiling yet again. "Going outside might be nice, as long as the rain isn't making the air sticky and gross. We could definitely use a cooler temperature around here." She leaned back, dramatically fanning her slightly flushed cheeks before glancing back over at Naomi.

Within moments, the brunette's face had paled again, as if she had just spotted a ghost. Concern shadowed Enya's own features, and she reached out to steady her friend. "Naomi?" A frown played at her lips and she fleetingly flickered a confused expression over to Delphine. "I said I'd get water. Are you okay?" Again, her eyes cast over to Delphine. "I didn't hear anything, did you? Just what I said." And once more, her eyes were on Naomi. "Maybe you're just catching background conversation? You might be a bit woozy from that headache of yours. Come on, darling, let's go find you some water. You too, Delphine. We all need to stay hydrated."

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─── ❝ g. fletcher 002. ❞

Postby jungwonie » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:15 pm

β–ˆ ⎯⎯ GENEVIVE FLETCHER ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
β–ˆ
⎯ β™• amaterasu ⎯ location; outside spare cabin ⎯ mentions; name ⎯ tags; kali ⎯
    Genevive had always felt at home in the arms of someone she cared for deeply, and nothing changed when it came to Kali either. As she held her, Genevive closed her eyes and zoned into the conversation in the background, hearing something come from someone about stealing something. Internally, the girl laughed it off. Stealing? No one could even find a way near that gem if they wanted to, Genevive internally commented, letting a jet of air out of her nose, daring upon a scoff. While it had Genevive's interest, it also seemed kind of ridiculous in the moment. Everyone was out of it, so there was no way the crew could finish their job here in Laos, fixing up houses and a ministry, let alone fly anywhere near the museum this incredible gem could be situated in with any sort of accuracy. Someone does know the location, child. a loud voice came from within her head, vibrating every muscle and nerve within Genevive's body. She reacted with a jerk, her head almost exiting the hands of Kali, but
    Genevive quickly covered, saying, "Chill, sorry," quietly.

Gently, Genevive sat up, turning towards her partner with a little smile. She pondered over the worst thing that could possibly happen outside, the woman came up with nothing negative. There was no thunder or lightning, just downpour. "Outside we go then!" The mention of something romantic sealed her deal, not that she needed to go out of her way to be openly romantic with a partner, but Genevive found her hands wiggling their way towards Kali's, grasping them as gently as the candlelight held onto both of their faces. With sudden passion, Genevive stood, lifting Kali's hands with her own before dropping them, heading to the front door of the cabin. Would it be worth it to take off her shoes? Or would that just be a bigger mess for her to clean up?

With the idea that the rain may actually cool her temperature down a bit, Genevive itchingly removed her socks and shoes and opened the door widely. Her smile was childish and pure as she turned to her partner, beckoning her out into the downpour. Genevive took small steps back and before she knew it, the sole of her foot met mud and cold, and tiny silver bullets rained down upon her. It was purifying in the way she felt more free. Maybe she was the one being affected by the walls keeping her from all the things outside. The rain had no power over her, she makes her own destiny. It was freeing, and the goddess within smiled with all the graces of her own creations, which shown outward through Genevive as she turned her head to the sky and let out a wondrous laugh of joy.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─── ❝ s. chae 001. ❞

Postby jungwonie » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:42 pm

β–ˆ ⎯⎯ SOOYUN CHAE ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
β–ˆ
⎯ β™• pluto ⎯ location; spare cabin ⎯ mentions; name ⎯ tags; edalyn ⎯
    There was a flash of black coming from her body. Sitting up on the bed, Sooyun rubbed her eyes free from any delusion she may be facing. This heatwave had a tremendous effect on her, and it had her seeing and hearing things, which was something definitely new, but Sooyun had been intelligent enough to grab herself a water bottle and some ibuprofen for whenever she woke up from the nap that lulled her in from a previous day's worth of work. It clocked her out within a matter of minutes from tumbling into the cabin. The only thing that was startling from her rest, was this shadowy beam and a black mass at the edge of the bed.

Sooyun jumped at the presence of the black mass, that looked as black as the blackest paint in the world. It resembled that of a black rock, maybe pure obsidian, despite the razor-sharp edges. From her jump, the black mass was startled and up came the head of a hellhound, piercing white eyes making contact with Sooyun's own. She held her breath, blinking wordlessly at this new mass as it leapt off the bed, resembling a rather-large dog she'd never came into contact with in her life. It reacted to her, stalking over and forcing it's head into the palm of her hand, almost pledging it's allegiance to her. A thick, booming voice from within seemed to talk for the dog. Rise and shine, child. This is Cer, your own personal protective hellhound. The voice startled her too, but there was something calming about this voice felt like home, like family, and this dog certainly didn't want to harm her. Cer stared up at her longingly, waiting to receive some sort of confirmation that she understood, but it was certainly a lot even for her to understand in such a short amount of time. Sooyun gave his chin the tiniest of scratches, and Cer seemed satisfied with this, pacing away a few steps and taking a seat by the edge of Sooyun's bed.

Despite the utter confusion, Sooyun took the ibuprofen in her free hand and downed some water, hoping to regulate the feeling of being dehydrated. Rising to her feet, Cer stood as well and accompanied her as she strolled out into one of the main rooms, listening in to a conversation kind of blow up with mixed responses. Sooyun noticed a young woman by herself, an ear turned towards the conversation. Cer seemed to be interested in the conversation, almost breaking from his place at Sooyun's side to adventure off to the large group, but Sooyun commanded him to her side as she approached Edalyn. Almost at the worst timing, as soon as Sooyun went to greet the girl, who seemed to be sharing some symptoms as her, Cer barked, loudly at that, demanding everyone's attention as if he wanted to be the first to noticed. Sooyun burst out into a red face as she attempted to hide her face momentarily. "Sorry, I, uh, didn't know he could do that," Sooyun apologized, patting Cer's head to tell him everything's okay. "Just wanted to stop by and see how you're doing," she realized how awkward this was getting, considering she only knew the girl by name alone, but it was just the act of being friendly. Sooyun forced a smile, hoping it didn't come across as timid as she felt internally.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ─── ❝ π’”π’–π’“π’“π’†π’‘π’•π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’–π’”

Postby poppyxoxo » Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:13 pm

| 25 | female | she/her | Kagutsuchi | location: guest cabin | mentions: x | tags: Enya, Naomi |

"I can't tell if I need painkillers or if I need some ice water" Delphine admitted in more of a mumbled voice, her mind preoccupying most of her attention. Her vision would occasionally swim and her whole body would sway with the motions of it or at least she felt like she was swaying. As she tried to keep herself calm, she brought her hair to the front so that she could comb her fingers through it and yet again she was dazzled by the bizarre thought that it actually looked to be glowing. She quickly tossed it back over her shoulders and with much effort, she was able to whisk her attention back up towards her friend as she began to speak again. "I'll keep that in mind, thank you" she was finally able to get more words out after a few minutes of silence that she wanted to be able to fill with answers to their current situation but she couldn't.

"Only if you are sure you are fine" Delphine gently cautioned the younger woman, leaning against her arm for a small amount of time before realizing Enya had offered to get some water. "Maybe if we can all function it might do us some good to go for a walk to see what we can find? Although I don't think anyone is in the right state of mind for that. Anyways, the painkillers are there if your headache keeps playing up again."

Delphine watched Naomi for a few moments, her brows furrowing with worry. "I can stay here with Naomi if you wanted to quickly head out" she offered before turning to look at Naomi more closely. "I can only hear the conversations around us, is there someone else speaking louder?" she asked.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:00 am

x
─────────────────── TIMESKIP ───────────────────

date: Friday, September 12th, 2025
    time: around 5:30am
    location: Laos (Asia) ─ in an unknown rural area, unsure if they're still in Pakse
    temperature: 17Β°C / 63Β°F ─ will rise to about 25Β°C / 77Β°F
    weather: misty at the moment, with the sun beginning to rise. will be mainly sunny by midmorning
    scene: the characters have taken off from the cabins and have been wandering aimlessly for the past few hours. they have stopped on the outskirts of an old, run-down town
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─── ❝ B 006

Postby senna_ » Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:33 am

ππ€π’π“πˆπ€π π‘πˆπ•π€π’
    ↳ hermesxxxxxlocation; outside old villagexxxxxmentions; xxxxxxxtags; OPEN
    The croaking of a nearby frog was what startled Bastian to his senses. At first, he had believed it to be a dream, a distant singing in the midst of unconscious chaos, but upon fluttering open his dark eyes, he was surprised to note that there was indeed a frog – an ignorant one, may he add, for disturbing such a good rest – staring lazily at him. An unsatisfied pout settled across his lips, and he leaned closer to the little creature. β€œThat was very selfish of you,” he told it in a matter-of-fact tone. β€œI was resting.” In return, the frog didn’t even blink an eye. Perhaps it was for the best; Bastian knew sleeping out in quite literally the middle of nowhere was a risky thing to do. Where even were they? And better yet, what time was it? The outline of the sky was semi-blocked by the tops of the old trees that bordered them, but there was enough visible for him to be able to realize that the sun was just beginning to peak its body up from behind the faraway mountains.

Struggling to sit upright, feeling unusually groggy despite having woken up at least twice, Bastian’s head continued to swivel as he took in his surroundings. In truth, there wasn’t much there. Thin trees, chubby trees, and a whole lot of scratchy grass. His instincts had taken him there, to a small clearing just outside of a rather run-down looking old village, and while he had felt safe enough to settle down amongst the group and doze off for a few hours, something about this still didn’t sit right with him. When did he actually listen to his instincts the way he had, anyway? Bastian always triple questioned himself and his actions, and yet, he had moved so effortlessly away from those cabins. Away from the entire volunteer group. Such a scandal. Would they be caught?

Stop worrying, came that oh-so annoying cackle that had been in and out of Bastian’s thoughts for the past few hours. This is an adventure!

β€œPlease just leave,” Bastian groaned under his breath, and while he wanted to quite literally shake the voice away, something within him was telling him to protect. As if he liked having such a childish, reckless attitude inside of him!

Shaking it off, Bastian shifted himself so that he could lean his back against a fallen – or maybe it was chopped down? – log, formerly a proudly standing tree. His stomach grumbled. Steal the food. Find the gem. Again, Bash grunted in annoyance. It was only a matter of time before the voice would drive him mad.

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─── ❝ E 004

Postby senna_ » Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:58 am

π„ππ˜π€ πŒπ‚πŠπˆπππ„π
    ↳ sekhmetxxxxxlocation; outside old villagexxxxxmentions; xxxxxxxtags; OPEN
    Enya was hardly able to sleep. Everything about this situation made her feel uneasy. At the same time, deep inside, she knew she was beyond thrilled. This was an adventure, after all! She took rules with a grain of salt, and nobody had died so far, so it wasn’t horrible… right? The nerves of doing something so impulsive had really gotten to her, though, and while she had suspected she would pass right out, quite the opposite had happened. There was so much coursing through her veins, running through her mind. Enya knew very little about this gem. Up until now, everything about it had seemed to be nothing more than a myth. She liked to believe that the Gods did exist, and that they were watching over them all. There was surely enough proof for that. With the power they held, it only seemed reasonable that they played a part in the mixture of chaos and peace that sprung across Earth. And with misery and war fallen upon country after country on the daily, surely it was connected to the Gods in one way or another. Enya knew the stories, she knew that if humans did something wrong, the Gods would find a way to show their disapproval through punishment of some sort. Given how much chaos had broken out within the past few months, this only seemed fair. But a gem that supposedly caused world peace? And by how? It was intriguing, that went without a doubt, but even Enya found herself questioning the β€œhow” part of the scenario. Nonetheless, she had followed along contentedly. There was no turning back.

Now, her light blue eyes were grazing over the heads of the sleeping bodies. Worry had surged through her for most of the night, as she constantly found herself fretting over the types of injuries one would come across. It was odd, as Enya did not have much medical experience, but for whatever reason, she really could not take her mind away from it. Naomi’s worries had stuck with her, as well. The voice, the voice. Her friend couldn’t stop mentioning this voice of some sort. Silence stuck to Enya, but ever since the brunette had made mention of it, she couldn’t help but realize her attention was fixating on things it usually didn’t find much interest in. Such as medicine and aiding those around her. It was weird. Everything about this was weird. She figured she was settled in the middle of excitement and confusion. She kept her concerns to herself, despite desperately wanting to blurt them out to the nearest person who cared to even stop and acknowledge her.

Still on high alert, Enya turned to the bag she had grabbed before departing the small cabin, scooping out a water bottle and a band-aid for a blister that had begun to appear on the heel of her right foot. A few people were on her mind more than the others, as they had brought up concerning issues like migraines or pain in their legs. Something inside of her was begging her to go into the village to find supplies, but apart from anxious, bouncing legs, Enya remained seated. She’d wait until a few more people woke up. Maybe with enough convincing, she’d be able to find something. What, exactly, she didn’t quite know, but her instincts were telling her it was needed, and she didn’t dare argue with those.

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─── ❝ K 003

Postby senna_ » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:24 am

πŠπ€π‹πˆππ€ π‚π‡π„π˜
    ↳ arduinnaxxxxxlocation; outside old villagexxxxxmentions; genevivexxxxxtags; OPEN
    Despite being exhausted, Kali had agreed to take the nightshift for them all. She was stubborn, and refusing to sleep came easily, regardless of how tired she really did feel. The night dragged on, and she found herself spending hours watching the way the browning leaves fluttered against the gentle night breeze. If she wasn’t feeling so uptight about the whole situation, she may even say it was a peaceful sight. Now, beyond fatigued, Kali found herself staring aimlessly at a tree, her vision occasionally blurring in and out as her eyes shifted in and out of focus. Movement against the bark was what caught her attention. Vines. They had seemingly appeared out of nowhere, and for a moment – just a moment – they almost seemed like they were alive.

Curious, Kali’s head tilted ever-so-slightly as she continued to gaze at the vines, watching intently as they slithered around the tree trunk like a snake preying on its next meal. She brought her hand up to swipe back some hair, freezing midway when she realized the vine had followed in the same direction. β€œStop teasing,” she spoke in a hushed voice, far too fatigued to even care that she was currently talking to herself – or maybe to the vines, she couldn’t quite tell. This is absolutely ridiculous, she thought to herself. As if I could control something like a vine. Despite feeling absurd about it, Kali raised both of her arms, attempting to make it look like she was going for nothing more than a casual stretch of the arms. Internally, though, she was watching the vines. Sure enough, both ends shot up as her hands did. Almost freaked out by it, yet intrigued at the same time, Kali’s arms swooped back down to her sides, then she crossed them and whipped her head into another direction. Now she was just hallucinating, or something along those lines. This is what happens when you don’t get enough sleep. Failing to resist temptation, Kali’s eyes sneakily skimmed back over to the tree trunk. The vines were no longer present. Shaking her head to herself, the girl rose to her feet and quickly departed the area. She needed to eat, and maybe even socialize to get her head out of the clouds. Controlling vines, really, Kali? That was preposterous.

It is not as bizarre as you think, child, a voice inside of her murmured, causing Kali to snap upright in alarm. You are more powerful than you think. Silence took over before Kali even had a chance to register what had happened. Before she had a chance to dwell on it, her boot applied pressure to a small twig that had snuggled itself between a tangled pile of moss, seemingly bringing her back to the real world. Her concerns about the voice cleared as her eyes found a dozing Genevive, looking beyond peaceful as sleep coursed through her body. Sighing to herself, Kali leaned herself up against a nearby tree, yet again crossing her arms as her gaze swept out beyond where the group was cuddled up. She preferred being on duty, she was telling herself over and over again. She could only hope she could grab hold of her sanity soon enough.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me