White Rose Academy REDO (Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: White Rose Academy REDO (Open and Accepting)

Postby Sadies » Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:29 am

(( It's fine, easily done. Have also done that in a few rps. :) ))

Souta Atashi // Male // 16 // Vampire // Room 1 // 4th Year // @ Jason
Souta tried to seem positive about his situation. "You don't need to be sorry, I guess in some ways it's a whole new adventure. Also experiencing things that I would never have even known existed as a human." He replied, metaphorically grasping at straws.
The news that he would be sharing the same classes as the person who was going to look down on him, did not seem promising. "Oh boy." He responded. "It's going to take some strength to get through this year." He muttered. Souta did not get on too well with the types of people Jason was describing. He had already been transferred from Red Rose for punching a student in the face for similar behavior towards him. He couldn't risk getting kicked out of White Rose Academy for doing the same thing, it would be a total disaster. "Perhaps I will be able to get through the whole year without having to talk to him." He dreamed. "Sounds like you have the better side of the stick being in a different year."

Sadies Belle // Female // 17 Years // Werewolf // Room 1 // 3rd Year // @ Jenny, Amber, JD
Sadies widened her eyes. "Teach me?...Oh...I don't know about that..." She responded fast to Jenny. That would be a huge burden on JD and she knew she was a difficult student, if her friend had only gotten so far with her, it was unlikely she would improve with the aid of anyone else. For some reason he had been the only person she had really been able to learn from, he understood her in ways she didn't know.
She snapped out of thought when Jenny announced they had been spotted. "Oh..sorry." She almost felt ashamed of her scent and went to sniff her clothes to make sure she didn't smell. Although being a werewolf with a strong sense of smell, it wasn't exactly going to aid her in any way. She looked over towards JD as he came towards them. Being greeted as 'new person' was odd, but it was definitely a much better greeting than she had gotten earlier when she was yelled at. "Hello" She replied nervously, almost accepting it as her identity. She didn't feel she would ever master the confident greeting.

Sorry for my slow response time on RP's. My new job steals ALL my time. :(

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:43 am

----Day For RP: August 6 a Friday
Time of Day: Evening 8:50 pm
Season: Summer start of the school year
Class: Classes start August 9 a Monday----

Jason Talon|Male|17|Werewolf|Location: Third Floor Classrooms|Tags: Souta
"No one is safe from that fourth year he is trying to get an internship to become a history teacher here next year. But at the end of the year rumor had it that we were getting a new student who would take that away from him." Jason said. He was only bringing up the rumor because Souta was the only NEW student in 4th year so far that he knew of. "Are you good in history?" He asked. He hoped that was the case because no one needed Michael as their history teacher it would be torture.

Jenny Whitman|Female|15|Vampire|Location: Hallway|Tags: Sadies and JD
"Hello JD... Everyone calls you by your nickname because you hate being called Jackson so unless you want me to start calling you that stop calling me every single day by my last name we have the same classes." Jenny said a little curtly. She was tired of everyone either referring to her by her last name or as the jerks' (Michaels) adopted vampire sister. She also wasn't going to leave the conversation since it would be rude since JD had walked up to them. "This is Sadies she just transferred here she is in third year." She added a bit calmer.

OOC: JD is going to probably need to know what she smells like. Since I don't want to just make something up since it is your character.
Jackson JD Davis|Male|15|Werewolf|Location: Music Room|Tags: Jenny and Sadies
JD was having a hard time placing Sadies scent. He didn't hate her scent it was just interesting to him. "Find Jenny," he said it and to him, it sounded weird to say her first name. "Sadies that is an interesting name." He added before finally introducing himself. "I am Jackson Davis but I am just called JD for short like really short."
My name is Lady Ryuka. I am a Noble in a world that knows all kinds of magic. I specialize in Fire magic. I can also make bubbles that trap people for about 3 days. I also make rose petals and Cherry blossom petals fly around me.

My Tradeables folder is empty so when I get more duplicates I will be doing my wishlist give aways again!
LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:09 pm

There was a slight relief to know Souta would not be the only one to face this students wrath. Maybe someone else would retaliate before he would, saving him the effort. "A new student?" He wondered who that could possibly be, it most definitely wouldn't be him. The question of whether he was good at history made him laugh. "Absolutely not." He chuckled. "Apart from Math, it's probably my worse subject." he confessed. "I'm sorry, I'm not your savior here." he joked.
Souta took a breath. "Is probably best to just let him get on with whatever, wouldn't be good for anyone to get kicked out of school because of someone being a jerk." he shrugged. "What is your best subject?"

((Okay, umm....How about the smell of Petrichor; the smell after it rains. :3
Souta would probably smell Earthy and Woody. Idk if he needs a scent. lol. ))
Sadies Belle // Female // 17 Years // Werewolf // Room 1 // 3rd Year // @ Jenny, Amber, JD
Watching the interactions between Jenny and JD, despite them not knowing each other too well, it seemed they knew each other enough for her to think that JD wasn't as difficult of a person to get along with as other people she had met in her life. She nodded to Jenny in thanks to her for introducing her. "Hello." She repeated herself awkwardly. "Nice to meet you." She smiled still very shy. His greeting and explanation of his very short name was slightly amusing in a friendly way.
She caught onto JD's scent, but politely resisted to urge to allow any canine instincts take over, she was pretty good at remaining as human as possible in some situations...not all, but some. His scent was different from her own. Her scent she knew as Petrichor; often described as the scent of the rain Gods by the Greek, a unique scent.

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:28 am

Time of Day: Evening 8:52 pm

Jason Talon|Male|17|Werewolf|Location: second floor|Tags: Souta
"Latin but I can't really do anything with it outside of here. Not a Warlock or a member of the Fae. Oh um the fairies call themselves in a huge group fae." Jason said with a small sigh. "Here is the thing Michael is great student but a horrible person. And you might get offered an internship for a math teacher. The Headmistress and Vice Headmaster moniter grades of students to see if they can offer them a teachers position in their strongest subject." He added as they walked down the stairs to the Math and science classrooms. "This is where Math and Sciences are held." He said motioning to the hall. "With the four regular science classrooms their are four science labs that are locked until the classes decide to do experaments." He added as he stopped infront of one of the labs that you could look throught the door and see.

OOC: Vampires only have a scent if they put on perfume or coulon (IDK if I spelled that right)

Jenny wasn't wearing any perfume so to JD and Sadies she didn't have a scent. She would only have a scent when she put on perfume. "So what were you just playing?" She asked not knowing that JD only played in secret since the whole school didn't know he played.

JD liked the smell of rain alot so he had to shake his head to clear it for a minute. The scent that JD gave off was something like lacure from his Violin and woods. He kind of nervous at Jenny's question. "Um I was playing Something from Mozart... Look don't tell anyone expecaily not my stepfather. He doesn't like that I play the violin." He replied with a sigh.
My name is Lady Ryuka. I am a Noble in a world that knows all kinds of magic. I specialize in Fire magic. I can also make bubbles that trap people for about 3 days. I also make rose petals and Cherry blossom petals fly around me.

My Tradeables folder is empty so when I get more duplicates I will be doing my wishlist give aways again!
LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:07 am

"That still sounds pretty useful, don't they use Latin in science? For names of animals and plants?" Souta pointed out, he tried to go through his mind to think of a few names and confirming his theory mentally. He listened to Jason. "I will keep that in mind." He figured. He then chuckled. "I mean maths is my worse subject, I don't think I would be much good as a math teacher. I also don't think being a teacher is my sort of thing. Too much staying in one place and not enough adventure." He smiled.
He walked with him down the halls to the science labs and peered in the window of the locked room. "I should be honest I guess, school was never really my thing. I dropped out when I was eleven because I hate it." He admitted, awkwardly scratching his head. He wasn't really sure what Jason would say, he seemed like he really was interested in school and being there, Souta was quiet the opposite.

((Okay, makes sense. :) ))
Sadies Belle // Female // 17 Years // Werewolf // Room 1 // 3rd Year // @ Jenny, JD
Sadies could pick up JD's scent a lot easier when he was closer, his scent was familiar to her, but she couldn't quite work out why, it was a nice scent. "I think it takes a lot of skill to play a violin." She spoke quietly, not understanding why his stepdad would be displeased by his playing. She thought it was an difficult art to master. "I think it sounds nice." She added. She wouldn't tell anyone. She looked over at Jenny. "Do you dance to an orchestra?" she wondered if the school had a band, she remembered the one and only time she had seen a full orchestra at a ball one time.

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:14 am

Time of Day: Evening 8:54 pm

Jason Talon|Male|17|Werewolf|Location: First floor.|Tags: Souta
"I thought you couldn't drop out of human schools until you were sixteen so how in the world did you manage that?" Jason asked confused. He then realized that he didn't answer the question Souta asked. "Yes Latin is used for plants and animal names." He said as they headed down to the first floor the main hallway. "And as you know this is the main hallway. "Down here we have the art and music room, the grand ball room, the gym, and the dinning hall where all meals are served. Yes they have blood for vampires." he said. Has he headed towards the gardens.

"Your stepfather Professor Wolfred can just deal with it. You shouldn't have to hide that you are a great musician. Doesn't your mother wonder why you don't play anymore at home?" Jenny said annoyed that someone can't do what the love openly. "Yes, the schools orcastra will normally play for the actual ballroom dances but for other types of dances we have the cds and records." She added there was still a tint of annoyance in her voice though.

JD was stunned by Jenny's outburst. "Yes my mom wonders why I don't play as much anymore and any time she brings it up Professor Wolfred just starts laughing saying guys don't play sissy things like that. I have been playing the violin since I was five because I was interested in it because my mom plays. He married my mom when I was like ten so to him my voilin playing was just a phase of childhood rebellion. But as soon as I turned thirteen he would get mad at me for playing. And so my mom suggested when he wasn't home I should play but then once I came here I now have to play and HIDE from him at the same time during free period." He said with a sigh. He didn't understand why he just told these two girls this. He thought it was because maybe after so long he needed to finally get that off his chest. "Also thanks... I can teach it if you want since I have been playing it for ten years now. I am not a master like my mom but I am pretty good." he said with a shrug.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:44 am

Souta nodded. "Yeah...I umm..Just didn't go. I would tell my parents I was going to school and instead I just hung out in the city. My parents didn't really care too much. Not as much as the school did anyway." He explained. "Isn't really what I wanted to do." He confessed. "I just want to see the world."
He took in every place Jason pointed out to him, it was very useful to know.

Sadies Belle // Female // 17 Years // Werewolf // Room 1 // 3rd Year // @ Jenny, JD
Sadies nodded in agreement with Jenny, she also thought it was unfair JD would have to suppress his playing. His stepfather, sounded like a pretty horrible man to keep him from playing. "I think there are lots of male violinists, also famous ones too." She told JD, feeling passionate about the situation. "I don't think it's fair he can bully you because of something you enjoy and are good at." She added. She suddenly became very awkward. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude or get involved or anything...I'm sorry. I won't tell anyone about you playing."

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:52 am

Time of Day: Evening 8:56 pm

Jason Talon|Male|17|Werewolf|Location: First floor.|Tags: Souta
"Well you can still see the world the night life is a lot more fun in certain places." Jason said since he remembered all the traveling that his family would do and he got to go. It was mainly to meet with other packs. "My summer's are always spent traveling to different packs to learn some things that happened and see if we can form alliances. In case of pack wars happen and they can happen." He said. He doesn't know why he added that bit about the pack but he could only put it to that he was trying to talk about something else. "Sorry about going off about pack life but the nightlife in places is awesome. Clubs, "Haunted" tours, parties, and a bunch of other things." He said.

"No one talks to me besides you two now so your secret is safe with me," Jenny said. She then went farther into the room over to the piano. She seemed to be a bit hypnotized by it. She ran her fingers lightly over the keys playing just a few. "I used to play. Before my home was destroyed." She said almost in a whisper.

"Thanks," JD said as he then watched Jenny go over to the piano. He didn't catch what Jenny said. "So for her to be showing you around I take it you are a new student? Um What year are you in first or are you a transfer." He asked just being curious.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:42 pm

Souta smiled. "True, although I'm not much of a party person." He almost laughed at the thought of him even attempting it, it would be his nightmare. He listened as Jason spoke of his pack growing up. "It also sounds like you also didn't get much of a childhood too?" He realized. Souta had probably spent far too much time of his own entertainment, he wasn't used to having a lot of responsibility. "To be honest, I don't really tend to hang around with a lot of people, or any people. This has probably been the longest I have spent with another person in a few years, with the exception of school. I guess I would be considered an introvert." It didn't bother Souta that he wasn't social, in-fact he actually liked being by himself, it was relaxing for him. Although getting to know Jason was also nice, he seemed relaxed and level headed, so he didn't feel annoyed by his presence like he did a lot of other people. There probably was no time like the present to make friends.

Sadies smiled, she was starting to slowly relax again, but still kept up her guard as she did around everyone. She watched Jenny single out the piano and wondered if she knew how to play. "Can you play?" She asked, unsure if she had caught what Jenny said correctly, perhaps she would want to talk about it.
She turned back to JD as he questioned her year in the school. "I'm in the 3rd year. I guess I was transferred? I mean I was home schooled but studying the things I should had been doing here. I should had started here three years ago." She explained. She hoped being home schooled wasn't going to be strange for the other students, she had heard stories online that home schooled students were often bullied for being so.

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EldritchWhispers » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:40 am

REMOVED
Last edited by EldritchWhispers on Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Your heartbeat is just a dull thrum. Your brain's electrical impulses are futile. Your existence is nothing but a speck in the infinite cosmic matter of the Multiverse. I, on the other hand? I am a writer. A creator. I make realities and living, beings. I destroy and create as I see fit. I lay waste to cities and planets on a whim. I ruin lives and rend souls for my own amusement. I. Am. A. God. And you cannot harm me in a way that matters." -Me, on a regular basis.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me