Red Sun and Blue Moon- werewolf RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Red Sun and Blue Moon- werewolf RP

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:24 pm

Jessel- f- 26- Blue Moon alpha female- Birom demi; Mason is mate- 5 months pregnant (X, Merry and Pippin)- has family but not in RP- service dog and gray and white kitty- Tags: Mason

The slender and beautiful creamy skinned redhead hummed. The brown eyed curly haired one smiled and went with him. She looked at the food, and said "Some meatloaf would be nice. That or you could take one of the deer patties the hunters already made."

Eshra- genderfluid(m)- 22- Blue Moon pup sitter- homo; crushes: Conner and Esral (mostly Conner)- mate open- adopt or surrogate- family but not in RP- Noctus the white marked black Shepsky- Tags

The sweet and gentle but nervous and shy one shook his head again. The beautiful gray eyed and light brown haired one didn’t think Conner would even like them… Sure, people said they were beautiful, attractive, nice to look at, but that didn’t guarantee a romantic relationship. The tan skinned one shook their head again.

The white marked black Shepsky barked at the werewolf male. He then wagged his tail and sat down, looking around.

Lana Eisenburg- f- 22- Blue Moon mother- pan; secretly maybe Phoenix, probably Aspen- mate open- Griffin died, other 3 missing/gone- family but not in RP- Tags: Conner, Jackson and co

The fluffy and pretty, slender black she wolf wagged her tail. She laughed a canine laugh, and nosed at the pup.

Pegasus; Asterion- agender- 3- Blue Moon pups (to be); pup sitter and hunter wanted- too young yet but will probably like boys; Jackson maybe one day- to be found by Lana (they’ve been abandoned or orphaned)- Tags: each other

The ash blonde and blue eyes one whimpered and looked around…They’d been in silver pup form, but were back human.

The super light blonde, blue eyed one was still in their pup form. The blue eyed super light cream pup cuddled up to Pegasus.

(Please no one find them; I want Lana to)

Cadence- f- 28- Red Sun mother; wants huntress- bi; crush: Ashton- mate open- pups: Joell and Aurora- family but not in RP- Gust (pregnant with Wish) the mare- Tags: pups, Ygritte and Yeni

The pretty and slender cream skinned blue eyed and light blonde beauty smiled. She saw the cats up in the hay loft. She watched them a moment, then led the way to the horses. "This is Gust," she said, and pointed to the white and gray mare.

Joell and Aurora- m; f- 4- Red sun pups- too young- too young- mom Cadence- Tags: each other, Cadence, Ygritte and Yeni

The blue eyed golden pup barked and looked at the horse.

The brown eyed red-gold pup stayed by her mum and Yeni.

Remington- m- 88- Red Sun elder- mate passed away- no offspring in RP- Lupus and Ashton are grandsons- Tags: Ashton

The gray haired male smiled and began to walk.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:39 pm

Mason/ Male/ Blue Moon/ Alpha/ 28/ Mate: Jessel/ tags: open
Mason nods and grabs both for her. "Enjoy, My love" He says.

Esral/ Male/ Blue Moon/ Guard/ 24/ Mate: n/a/ tags: open
Esral was on Ebony, working on Ebony’s commands and trying to get him to obey them. After a while, Esral brought Ebony back in and untacked him. He gave Ebony some time to cool of in a pasture.

Lucifer/ Male/ Red Sun/ Guard/ 25/ Mate: n/a/ tags: open
Lucifer left the kitchen as people started flooding in.

Ygritte/ Female/ Red Sun/ Hunter/ 19/ Mate: n/a/ tags: Phoenix, Yeni
"Sure. Yeni you want to go with Cadence and play with Joell and Aurora?" She asks the child. "Ok. Be good until I get back" She says softly. She kisses her cousin's head before biding her farewell.

Yeni/ Female/ Red Sun/ Pup/ 3/ Mate: n/a/ tags: Cadence
Yeni looks up at the horse and backs up shaking.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:29 pm

Jessel- f- 26- Blue Moon alpha female- Birom demi; Mason is mate- 5 months pregnant (X, Merry and Pippin)- has family but not in RP- service dog and gray and white kitty- Tags: Mason

The slender and beautiful creamy skinned redhead hummed. The brown eyed curly haired one smiled and heated up the meat. It had already been cooked days ago, so it wasn't raw. They could eat it as is in wolf form, but didn't risk it in human form. "Thank you," she said, and kissed his cheek. She waited for it to heat, then blew on it and began to eat.

Eshra- genderfluid(m)- 22- Blue Moon pup sitter- homo; crushes: Conner and Esral (mostly Conner)- mate open- adopt or surrogate- family but not in RP- Noctus the white marked black Shepsky- Tags

The sweet and gentle but nervous and shy one shook his head again. The beautiful gray eyed and light brown haired one didn’t think Conner would even like them… Sure, people said they were beautiful, attractive, nice to look at, but that didn’t guarantee a romantic relationship. The tan skinned one shook their head again.

The white marked black Shepsky barked at the werewolf male. He then wagged his tail and sat down, looking around.

Lana Eisenburg- f- 22- Blue Moon mother- pan; secretly maybe Phoenix, probably Aspen- mate open- Griffin died, other 3 missing/gone- family but not in RP- Tags: Conner, Jackson and co

The fluffy and pretty, slender black she wolf wagged her tail. She laughed a canine laugh, and nosed at the pup.

Pegasus; Asterion- agender- 3- Blue Moon pups (to be); pup sitter and hunter wanted- too young yet but will probably like boys; Jackson maybe one day- to be found by Lana (they’ve been abandoned or orphaned)- Tags: each other

The ash blonde and blue eyes one whimpered and looked around…They’d been in silver pup form, but were back human.

The super light blonde, blue eyed one was still in their pup form. The blue eyed super light cream pup cuddled up to Pegasus.

Cadence- f- 28- Red Sun mother; wants huntress- bi; crush: Ashton- mate open- pups: Joell and Aurora- family but not in RP- Gust (pregnant with Wish) the mare- Tags: pups, Yeni

The pretty and slender cream skinned blue eyed and light blonde beauty made a small sound. She said "Hey, hey, it's okay, she won't hurt you. Would you feel better if you were closer to her height?" she asked. This meant she'd pick Yeni up to be at head level.

Joell and Aurora- m; f- 4- Red sun pups- too young- too young- mom Cadence- Tags: each other, Cadence, Yeni

The blue eyed golden pup barked and let the mare sniff him.

The brown eyed red-gold pup turned human and patted the soft nose.

Remington- m- 88- Red Sun elder- mate passed away- no offspring in RP- Lupus and Ashton are grandsons- Tags: Ashton

The gray haired male smiled and began to walk.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:30 pm

(just quoting this as I don't know where or what they could be doing xDD)
Wolfram - male - Blue moon pack hunter - crush on Seth - talking with: open
Pets: Tartarus the horse

He was up early like he learned to be, he loved to have a little walk with Tartarus in the morning when the world was just waking up, and the weather was not that hot yet. After the half-hour race with his horse, he got back to the property, freeing the Tartarus to the stall after giving him some hay first.

Angelina - female - Blue moon pack guard - mother to Rosa - crush on open - talking with: Rosa, open
Pets: n/a

She was already up and was drinking some coffee in the kitchen, she was one of the few werewolves who learned to drink or even like the taste of coffee. She silently looked at the few Blue moon pack members there talking with each other, before looked up to the clock 'of it's time to wake up Rosa' she thought, throwing the rest of the coffee into the sink and left the mug there. Sighing she walked to the area where the pups and their mother were, to see if her daughter was up or not "Rosa, Get up, you don't want to get late for school" she called out taking the quilt off her daughter.

Rosa - female - Blue moon pack pup - crush on open - talking with: Angelina, open

She was under her blanket, deep in sleep, when the voice of her mother and the warm blanket vanished on top of her "...mom...I don't want to get late, but I do want to get some more sleep too, please..." she called out looking up to her mother which was standing next to her bed.

Carter - male - Red sun pack scout - crush on open - talking with: his dog, open
Pets: Solomon the Shepherd

He woke up at the voices which were getting louder and the whining the Solomon was giving "out huh?" he whispered under his voice. He laid at his bed for a moment, before kicked the blanket away and got up, looking at Solomon who looked at him with painful eyes "Alright alright, I will take you out, just wait for a few seconds" he told his dog and put some clothes on.

Athena - female - Red sun pack pup sitter - crush on open - talking with: open
Pets: Cats Caleb & Calin

She gave some food to her two cats Caleb and Calin, petting them for a moment before looked over to the few pack members there talking with Phoenix the alpha female, hearing some of the latest comments Ygritte gave about Yeni. She was going to say that she could watch her, but one of the mother's Cadence suggested before she did. She kept silent and only left the room.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:38 pm

Conner/Male/22 years old/Blue Moon Hunter/Tags: Gracie, Leo, Lana/Location: Outside/Pansexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None, but legal guardian to Jackson
Conner Smiled as Jackson laughed.

Jackson/Male/4 years old/Blue Moon Pup/Tags: Lana, Conner, Gracie, Leo/Location: Outside/Pansexual/Crush: To young/Mate: To young/Pups: To young
Jackson yipped in excitement and hopped slightly.

Gracie/Female/21 years old/Blue Moon Guard/Tags: Leo, Conner/Location: Outside/Pansexual, Demisexual (tentative poly-open)/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None/Pet is a Labrador Retriever Pup named Cash
Gracie walked out with Leo and sat next to Conner slinging an arm behind his back and walked Jackson walk around.

Leo/Male/21 years old/Blue Moon Hunter/Tags: Gracie, Conner/Location: Outside/Pansexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None/Pets: Guinea Pigs Oreo and Shade
Leo came up with Gracie and sat beside Conner as he watched Jackson walk around. To bad there were no pups for him to play with.

Bella/Female/20 years old/Blue Moon Beta Female/Tags: Open/Location: Inside/Pansexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None/Pets: Australian Shepherd Kip, Emmie Husky Pup, and Waverly the fox pup
Bella walked around the house in awe. The place was so big!!

Lupus/Male/32 years old/Red Sun Guard/Tags: Open/Location: House/Pansexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None
He was sitting down in the house.

Ashton/Male/28 years old/Red Sun Hunter/Tags: Remington/Location: Outside/Pansexual (poly-open)/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None/Pet: Labrador Retriever Kanji
Ashton Walks into the house and says, he’s probably somewhere dark.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:39 pm

[Queen: you could tag a character or characters, or ask someone to tag you. Also, don't know if you saw, but there's a building on each pack land for the pups under high school age. Once they hit high school age, the Blue Moon ones are given the choice of staying there or going into a human school]

The slender and beautiful creamy skinned redhead hummed. The brown eyed curly haired one smiled and heated up the meat. It had already been cooked days ago, so it wasn't raw. They could eat it as is in wolf form, but didn't risk it in human form. "Thank you," she said, and kissed his cheek. She waited for it to heat, then blew on it and began to eat.

The fluffy and pretty, slender black she wolf wagged her tail. She watched him hop around, and nosed at him. She then got this...sense like something was wrong, or something was happening. She turned human to say "Hey Conner, could you play with Jackson a moment while I check something?"

Cadence- f- 28- Red Sun mother; wants huntress- bi; crush: Ashton- mate open- pups: Joell and Aurora- family but not in RP- Gust (pregnant with Wish) the mare- Tags: pups, Yeni

The pretty and slender cream skinned blue eyed and light blonde beauty made a small sound. She said "Hey, hey, it's okay, she won't hurt you. Would you feel better if you were closer to her height?" she asked. This meant she'd pick Yeni up to be at head level.

Joell and Aurora- m; f- 4- Red sun pups- too young- too young- mom Cadence- Tags: each other, Cadence, Yeni

The gray haired male nodded and said "Okay. Well, we have the basement, where the cellar for canned stuff is, since you know some of the wolves like canned fruit and stuff. We do eat mainly meat, but I mean fruit tastes good," the old man said. "Otherwise he could be in his room? If he pulled the curtains or blinds, it might be close enough to dark."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:01 am

(Yes I did see that, but does the pups over 6 years old have someone to teach them at the packs "like homeschool"? I mean going to high school you need some knowledge of what you get in middle school? )

Wolfram - male - Blue moon pack hunter - crush on Seth - talking with: open
Pets: Tartarus the horse

He walked back to the packhouse, watching the others who did their own things. He was thinking to go to the town of humans to go find a job there. He was a hunter of the pack, but being a werewolf, kind of made him lazy instead of hunting his own prey he could go to buy food.

Angelina - female - Blue moon pack guard - human form - mother to Rosa - crush on open - talking with: Rosa, open

She waited for her daughter to get up and dress, before going back to the kitchen "there could be some food left there" she said to her. Her eyes looked at her younger half-brother for a moment, with a sigh, before looked back at her daughter "yes, human food, another way you could not be able to eat it...if it was hunted" she told her.

Rosa - female - Blue moon pack pup - human form - crush on open - talking with: Angelina, open

Sighing she got up at her bed and dressed before followed her mother to the kitchen "great, human food?" she said with a lift of her shoulders "I don't mind...I do like human food...as long it's not too...salty" she said and walked to the fridge.

Carter - male - Red sun pack scout - crush on open - talking with: his dog, Ashton
Pets: Solomon the Shepherd

He walked out of the house to get a walk with Solomon. He noticed the hunter Ashton there who also had a dog so maybe his dog could play with Solomon, which seemed to be full of energy right now. He walked to the two males "excuse me gentlemen, but Ashton, do you mind if your dog played with mine for a moment?" he asked.

Athena - female - Red sun pack pup sitter - crush on open - talking with: Lupus
Pets: Cats Caleb & Calin

She watched the others before noticed Lupus there alone "hmm? Boring day yet again I see?" she said to the male.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:29 am

Mason/ Male/ Blue Moon/ Alpha/ 28/ Mate: Jessel/ tags: open
Mason smiles, "Any thing for you" he replies. He watches his mate eat. Mocha wags her tail and sits.

Esral/ Male/ Blue Moon/ Guard/ 24/ Mate: n/a/ tags: open
Esral was on Ebony, working on Ebony’s commands and trying to get him to obey them. After a while, Esral brought Ebony back in and untacked him. He gave Ebony some time to cool of in a pasture.

Lucifer/ Male/ Red Sun/ Guard/ 25/ Mate: n/a/ tags: open
Lucifer left the kitchen as people started flooding in.

Ygritte/ Female/ Red Sun/ Hunter/ 19/ Mate: n/a/ tags: Phoenix, Yeni
"Sure. Yeni you want to go with Cadence and play with Joell and Aurora?" She asks the child. "Ok. Be good until I get back" She says softly. She kisses her cousin's head before biding her farewell.

Yeni/ Female/ Red Sun/ Pup/ 3/ Mate: n/a/ tags: Cadence
Yeni nods greatfully
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:32 am

Seth
Seth transformed back and walked into the pack house, his dog licking his face.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:01 pm

[id say the pup sitters should, but we only have one in Blue Moon I think…which is Eshra. Maybe we could say they hire human teachers, or werewolves living in human society? They’d be npcs like the humans I put (the human npcs are there for mentioning, or for Red Sun to get rid of, just reminding everyone)]

The slender and beautiful creamy skinned redhead hummed. The brown eyed curly haired one smiled and nodded, then ate.

The fluffy and pretty, slender black she wolf wagged her tail. She watched him hop around, and nosed at him. She then got this...sense like something was wrong, or something was happening. She turned human to say "Hey Conner, could you play with Jackson a moment while I check something?"

The pretty and slender cream skinned blue eyed and light blonde beauty smiled. She picked up the child, and put her hand on the horse’s velvety nose.

The gray haired male nodded and said "Okay. Well, we have the basement, where the cellar for canned stuff is, since you know some of the wolves like canned fruit and stuff. We do eat mainly meat, but I mean fruit tastes good," the old man said. "Otherwise he could be in his room? If he pulled the curtains or blinds, it might be close enough to dark."

He made a small sound when another pack member approached.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me