Royal Pain // Open & Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Royal Pain // Open & Accepting

Postby dguy1470 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:48 am

David/Male/18 years old/Uses ninja tools and a Scythe/Crush:Open/Location the Library/Tags:Peaches

¨Oh Im reading about the other countries actually, and the royals¨
dguy1470

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:08 pm

Zyon Fernandez II Italian royalty II 21 II Bi II Crush: Open II Dual swords and pistols II Library-just left II David, Alena, Open

Zyon watched the newcomers interact from the corner of his eye. Neither had seemed to notice the Italian royal yet. Zyon felt a bit bad for the girl. She was obviously nervous about the situation. Zyon glanced up as Felix appeared at his side. His friend passed him a detailed map of the mansion with a wink. Zyon noticed his friend seemed a bit off. He'd have to ask him what happened later. Zyon stood up and left the library and headed down the hall. He was hoping to meet some of the other royals and their servants.

Felix Vanderee II Italian Servant (assassin/guard) II 19 II Bi II Crush: Open II Throwing knives/poison II Library II David, Alena, Open

Leaving Zyon to continue musing, Felix headed over to the two other in the library. "Hello. What are you guys up to?" He asked curiously. Felix figured it was about time he started gathering information on the other residents of the mansion. "My name's Felix." He introduced, realizing he had yet to give his own name. He tried to remain upbeat and friendly. He was hoping to make allies and not enemies. Well until Zyon said otherwise that is.
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dguy1470 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:16 pm

David/Male/18 years old/Uses ninja tools and a Scythe/Crush:Open/Location the Library/Tags:Peaches
Felix

David was a little thrown off when the Italian man started talking to him and Peaches,¨Oh hi there my names David¨
dguy1470

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:25 pm

rubyrocketboots13 wrote:
Hawthorne
Royal|United States|male|24|Tags: open

" Hey," Hawthorne replied, unsure what else to say. The burly American wasn't much one for small talk unless it was about historical weapons or fighting techniques. He was glad that Victor had already walked down the hall so that he didn't have to "pretend" to be polite. Truthfully, Hawthorne knew more about protocols and manners than most people did but, he was a little clumsy in his efforts to be hospitable. His massive ego and arrogance always got in the way of him trying to be polite.

With a grunted, " See you later", Hawthorne continued walking down the hall to find his room. Finding the door with his name on it, he pushed open the door and when in without so much as a knock. He didn't know who his new "roomie" was, but he just hoped they didn't like to stay up late or have any other bad habits. Hawthorne was very adamant about having rules and standards to live by. As soon as his new roommate got here, he was sure to get some ground rules laid out so that their wouldn't be any issues later on.Setting his suitcase down on the bed, he began to unpack; precisely hanging his freshly pressed clothes up in the closet and neatly lining his shoes on the closet floor.

Alena(Peaches)
Royal| United States| female| 19| Tags: David, open

" Oh yeah?" She said, interested, " Is there much information on the other Royals here? I've read about other countries cultures before; it's quite interesting, really. " Peaches had mistakenly assumed that David was a royal, though it didn't matter to her whether he was one or not. She wouldn't have treated him any differently if was a royal or a servant, Truthfully, she could never remember who-was-who with the different Royals; her brother Hawthorne was much better with remembering things like that.

Peaches took the book from under her arm, flipping through a couple pages, " I'm reading "The Cask of Amontillado" by Edgar Allan Poe. It's a really good mystery novel" She said cheerfully. It seemed that she could relax a bit when she was talking about books. David seemed like a nice enough guy.

Peaches jumped a bit as she heard a couple others walk in. She hadn't noticed the Italian royal enter the library at all. With her terribly poor vision it wasn't that uncommon for her not to notice anyone or anything that wasn't directly in front of her face. The nervous royal nearly jumped as she saw Felix walk up from behind her. "O-oh, Hello" She said, pushing up her glasses a bit more out of habit, " My name's Peaches" She introduced herself with her nickname instead of her "real" one- Alena felt far too formal.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:49 pm

Zyon Fernandez II Italian royalty II 21 II Bi II Crush: Open II Dual swords and pistols II Hallways II Open

Zyon explored the mansion. He was curious to see where the other residents had gone off to. He figured he should probably introduce himself and begin learning what he could about the other royals here.

Felix Vanderee II Italian Servant (assassin/guard) II 19 II Bi II Crush: Open II Throwing knives/poison II Library II David, Alena, Open

Felix smiled. "Nice to meet you Peaches. So what are you guys up to? I've been stuck wandering around all day do I was curious if anyone had found something fun to do." He half asked shrugging. In all honesty if there wasn't some way to entertain himself here like a training room or place to spar, or a forest, Felix would probably go stir crazy relatively quickly.
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caymne » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:53 pm

Orion

Male|19|Canadian Royal|Archery|Bisexual|Crush; open|Tags; Nikolai, open

Orion remained oblivious to the other mans thoughts. Watching as he wandered over to the target and pulled the knife out of the coloured wood. Blinking at the other man's words he looked down at his hands and inspected them. He didn't see why he couldn't try it, it looked a lot like shooting his bow. Looking back up the meet the Russian's gaze his eyes lit up with fascination. "Can i really try? Your wouldn't mind? Thank you, you are so kind!"Orion looked eager now thinking of how he was going to throw it. he guessed it would be in the same position as shooting a bow.

Viktor

Male|25|Russian Royal|Sword|Bisexual|Crush; open|Tags; Daishi, open

The Russian entered the dorms and raised a brow. There were more countries here than he first thought there would be. Seeing the names on the dorm doors he shrugged and eyed each door and picking one at random, striding over to it to check the name. His eyebrow raised a little higher as he passed by another Royal.
”Hey” he intoned his accent thick, already narrowing that royals lineage down to either Canada or USA, not that he didn't realize he could be somewhere else. Eyeing the name on the door he let out a huff and moved on down the hall. When he came across his dorm he tossed his stuff hazardly onto the bed and left the room shutting the door firmly behind him as he left. Padding across the building he rolled his head from side to side cracking his neck. Exiting the school and entering what looked to be the gardens he took in a breath of air. Spotting another young man a little ways away heading towards him and the gardens

Abby

Female|16|Italian Royal|Learning|Bisexual|Crush; Open|Tags; Kimiko, open

Abby smiled brightly at Felix. "thank you Felix! Your the best!" She waved at him and then turned to the women next to her. Shyly looking at her feet and pushing her glasses up her nose she flushed. Shaking her head wildly flinging her hair back and forth. "NO! you did not make a scene i'm thankful you came to help me. You didn't make things worse with my brother he is just a little protective. Felix won't tell him and then he won't know so it's fine anyways. It's nice to meet you Kimiko, i'm Abby. A Italian Royal."
Caymne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:01 pm

Niko. wrote:
»»-------------¤-------------««
Nikolai ♥

Russia - Orion - campus
bisexual - knives and daggers

Niko nearly let out a loud audible
groan. No no not like that. Бог He exclaimed muttered, coming forward and taking
another knife in his hand. Like this. He explained, holding the knife by the handle
over his shoulder so the tip could poke his ear if he felt like it. He then flung his arm
forward, the blade releasing itself and flying blade over handle before the point imbedded
itself into the centre of the soft target. He did it much slower than he usually would,
of course he was teaching someone else after all. Nothing like archery he stated
simply.

Gail. wrote:
Gail ♥

Britain - open - campus
bisexual - Archery

Gail shifted again, moving his jaw
around before rubbing the back of his neck in response to her question. I could use the
exercise sure.
He agreed, standing and stretching out his shoulders, hearing a satisfying
pop as he shifted to remove the stiffnessfrom his back. Do you have any siblings?
He asked curiously, tilting his head. He felt he should at least show some interest in the
french woman, his dark eyes looking over her frame. She was clearly very physically fit,
though at the sight of her he couldn't pick out her specialty. Himself however showed he
was obviously well with close combat--along with a pair of broad shoulders and chest
from using his bow. The brunet ran his fingers through his hair to help tame it--he'd
have to brush it out later before dinner.
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:02 pm

rubyrocketboots13 wrote:
Hawthorne
Royal|United States|male|24|Tags: open

" Hey," Hawthorne replied, unsure what else to say. The burly American wasn't much one for small talk unless it was about historical weapons or fighting techniques. He was glad that Victor had already walked down the hall so that he didn't have to "pretend" to be polite. Truthfully, Hawthorne knew more about protocols and manners than most people did but, he was a little clumsy in his efforts to be hospitable. His massive ego and arrogance always got in the way of him trying to be polite.

With a grunted, " See you later", Hawthorne continued walking down the hall to find his room. Finding the door with his name on it, he pushed open the door and when in without so much as a knock. He didn't know who his new "roomie" was, but he just hoped they didn't like to stay up late or have any other bad habits. Hawthorne was very adamant about having rules and standards to live by. As soon as his new roommate got here, he was sure to get some ground rules laid out so that their wouldn't be any issues later on.Setting his suitcase down on the bed, he began to unpack; precisely hanging his freshly pressed clothes up in the closet and neatly lining his shoes on the closet floor.

Alena(Peaches)
Royal| United States| female| 19| Tags: David, Felix

" It's lovely to meet you too, Felix" Peaches said politely, though it was obvious that she was still nervous around the two male servants. It wasn't their faults- she was simply a very shy person. "Well, I was just reading here in the library" She explained, holding the mystery novel she was holding close to her chest in a subconsciously protective way. " Though, it might be fun to explore a bit?" She suggested. Peaches hadn't even found her room yet; she had spent most of the morning in the library.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☠ “ ── talking like a headstrong mamma !!

Postby hellb0und » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:04 pm

丨ㄥ丨ㄒ卄 xx.
        THERE'S A SERPENT IN THESE STILL WATERS
        ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        name / lilith abaddon x alias / the serpent xtagging / gail
          "great," i turn away, elegantly moving towards the exit. he'd managed to meet my pace, fortunately, so there was no need to slow down. i took it upon myself to examine him a bit further, considering i only knew what the articles and books had told me. his brawny physique proved his years of training, likely hand-to-hand combat and something else. the broad chest suggested archery, as did his arms. "siblings? oui, i have two sisters and one brother." there was no point in "hiding" it from him, after all, he'd figure it out regardless. they'd all come here with me. "how about you?" i was already conscious of the fact that he'd had three sisters and a brother as well, but it was best to come off as somewhat ignorant, and stay off the radar. suspicions kept low were best. my gaze aimlessly wavers over the hallway, taking into account small details, out of the desire to familiarize myself with the area. eventually, we make it outside. i continue scanning around, descending the staircase and silently admiring the exquisite waterfall that happens to be one of the first things you see when entering. it was very clearly built for people of our status.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dguy1470 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:09 pm

¨Thats a great idea, If there is a sparing or training place I should find it.¨ said David stretching his arms as if he were already about to train. He smiled ¨Lets go.¨
dguy1470

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me