The Beast Within - Powers RP - OPEN

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Beast Within - Powers RP - OPEN

Postby Wolfan Terror » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:17 am

Skye Donner | Female | 21 | Heterosexual | Wind Manipulation | Tag: Gracelyn
She could practically feel the joy radiating off of the girl, and frankly, it made her feel quite sick. How could anybody be so happy? Let alone when they were almost flat broke! "Oh, believe me, I'm just your average girl trying to get by. There's nothing interesting about me." She kept up her smile, making the wind around them blow so that she could think a bit clearer. All this happiness was making it hard to breath.

Connor Stone | Male | 19 | Homosexual | Shapeshifting | Tag: Geda
He was quite satisfied by his response, wagging his tail in amusement before pausing at his question, actually kind of startled by it. "Wait, you have powers too?" He asked with a bark. This had to mean this guy had powers. He knew about people with powers, so he had to be one of them didn't he? Connor was actually starting to feel a bit relaxed around him.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SleeplessBoy » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:30 am

Gracelyn Church - 17 - Female - Bisexual - Energy Attacks - Skye

As the wind blows, she shivers and her skin grows cold. It very easily affects her.
She keeps smiling though, and she takes a moment to adjust before opening her mouth.
"The fact you're getting by and are jus working on for the next day is interesting! It shows you've got determination!"
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
SleeplessBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:40 am

Cyrill Rosseau.21.Bug Hermit

Cyrill nods along with the stranger's statement, watching the cat leave him and letting some of his moths follow her. "Fear is healthy, but it's best not to fear the spiders. I imagine most would be afraid of many of them, though. There are so many spiders, they could cover every speck of your skin..." He smiles wistfully, almost nostalgically, leaning his elbow against his knee so he can rest his chin in his hand. "I can't be afraid, anymore, though...So, what's your name? And what's the lion's name?" He switches to an overtly cheery smile all too quick.

Emilia Stein.18.Crystal Model.I'll just leave this one open for now

Emilia was not in the mood. She'd left the manor this morning in hopes of finding some amusement for herself, but so far she'd gone to seven stores and not bought a single thing. Not that she's really a shop for a hobby kind of person, but she recognises she has considerable disposable income from her modeling career, and typically people use such money in exchange for goods and services. Which make them happy. Not working for her. She huffs and stops in front of a nameless office building, leaning against the wall and pulling out her phone so she can look up a map of the area. There has to be something to do with her time.
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:04 am

Kokyu//17//"ghost"//tags: open

The blond boy sniffed as he quietly snuck out of the door to his house in he hopes that his leaving wouldn't catch the attention of his parents. He didn't have classes that day, if he even chose to go when they were taking place, but he still wanted out of that house. If he did get caught by his parents or their "house assistant", then Kokyu would just use the excuse that Trico needed a walk. It was true after all. Giving a mental sigh of relief, he closed the door as carefully as he could and squatted down to give his canine companion a quick ear scratch. "Alright buddy, let's go to the park." He murmured before standing up again and making a quick exit from the front yard. His dog, Trico, trotted after him loyally, the lack of leash not leading him to stray from his owner's side. "Guess it's just the two of us again today, huh?" Kokyu sighed as he strode. He found it strange how relaxed he got when he was outside of his own house.

(May I please have a small recap?)
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:53 am

Timothy Mayes~ 19~ Male~ Homosexual~ Taking on the looks of anyone he touches~ Cat~ Cyrill

The bluish white haired boy nodded at the older male. He hummed softly as he nodded at him, then smiled as he shrugged. He smiled as he picked up the cat and held her, as she rumbled a purr and rubbed under his chin. He giggled as he closed one eye, when she licked at his cheek. He hummed and huffed as he approached the stranger. "My...name is Timothy, who are you? (sorry if he already answered this) She, um....doesn't really have one yet. I'm trying to come up with a good one."

Jessie Rose Ramos~ 20~ Female~ Bi~ Kitsune shift~ Donnie the husky~

The redhead sighed softly as she walked down a side street in town. She wondered where her roommate had run off to, then chuckled at the thought of he and his white and blonde cat running through town or one of the parks together. Shaking her head, she brushed some of her long wavy almost curls back, blinking as she looked up. She sneezed softly, then thought about turning into her Kitsune form, but thought better of that. After all, she was in the middle of town, so this was probably a bad idea. Pushing the thought aside, she continued to walk down the side road, then walked off onto a street that went past a few storefronts and restaurants.

Geda Hiromi~ 18~ Male~ Asexual Homoromantic~ Invisibility~ Connor

The blue eyed one tilted his head as he saw the tail wagging. He shrugged as he looked at him, about to speak up, when he sensed someone approaching the alley they were in. Falling silent, on a reflex he became invisible, heart pounding...Well, now Connor knew what Geda's power was.

Kyoichi Agumine~ 18/19~ Male~ Bi~ Bird control and mild storm control~ Hawk and horse Ghost~

(I might hold off on him a little while, and maybe post him once in awhile for now)

Tia Serenity~ 21~ Female~ Pansexual (?)~ 'Kira'~ Open

The light brown haired female hummed as she blinked dark green eyes. She smiled to herself as she glanced about herself, and tried not to flinch or do anything with her fingers. Shaking her head, she sighed as she walked along, and she glanced about herself as she went. She huffed softly as she looked around herself and hummed quietly.

Leoo- Looks 18~ Male~ Bi, but likes guys more~ Cat with human shift power, 2 tails~ Open

Wip

(@coco: If it's alright with Wolfan, Kokyu could be the one approaching the alley they're in (Geda and Connor), or could approach the alley next after the 'NPC' goes by
ANd for the recap, it's just been people meeting each other)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:07 pm

Skye Donner | Female | 21 | Heterosexual | Wind Manipulation | Tag: Gracelyn
"Yeah, I guess it does." She murmured, hesitating slightly, her words cutting deep into her when Skye knew they probably shouldn't have. "You can come with me for a bit, but I don't really have long, kay? The train back to my apartment will be arriving in an hour or so." She swiftly lied, hoping that she'd be able to get rid of this girl pretty soon. After all, she didn't want her to follow her around like a lost puppy.

Connor Stone | Male | 19 | Homosexual | Shapeshifting | Tag: Geda
He watched in slight alarm before his eyes widened and he barked. "That's so cool!" Connor wasn't normally this excitable, but he had a habit of taking on the characteristics of the animals he turned into, and that included a hyperactive husky. However, he suddenly felt the presence of another, making him look around slightly nervously.
(Yeah, I'd be cool with that. The bigger the group the better! ^.^)
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:12 pm

"My names Cyrill." The hermit says, tipping his head to the side. "You should name your lion. Otherwise, she'll forget who she is." There's a rather wistful look in his eyes. Cyrill smiles, leaning forward and tugging on Timothy's pant-leg, as if telling him to sit down. He let's go and looks up expectantly. "It's a nice day. Join me."
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:39 pm

Timothy Mayes~ 19~ Male~ Homosexual~ Taking on the looks of anyone he touches~ Cat~ Cyrill

The bluish white haired boy shrugged as he looked at the older male. "Well, I want her to have a good name. And I want her to like it." he said. He squeaked when his pant leg was tugged on. He looked at Cyrill, then shrugged and sat down. Glancing at the cat, he muttered "Leana? Leona? bettie?" She huffed and looked away in disinterest at all these. Glancing at Cyrill, he asked "So, do you have a power?"

Geda Hiromi~ 18~ Male~ Asexual Homoromantic~ Invisibility~ Connor

The blue eyed boy kept himself invisible, but was shaking slightly. He wasn't sure if the dog could tell, as even Connor probably could not see him now. Of course, he could still hear him though. Shaking his head, he softly hissed "You can keep talking to me, but keep it down!" He watched the sidewalk right outside the alley, closely.

Leoo- Looks 18~ Male~ Bi, but likes guys more~ Cat with human shift power, 2 tails~ Open

Wip

(XP Awesome, Wolfan
Also, should I just post my dorky blue haired bab, then wait for Axel?)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:54 pm

Cyrill reaches out to pet the cat in Timothy's arms. "I like to think I have the power to know." He says, paying more attention to the cat than to Timothy. "The power to know what I want, you know?" The bug hermit creafully scratches behind the cat's ears, smiling fondly. "But if you're talking about the purple moon, well..." He stops petting the cat to raise up a hand, cupping it as if he was holding something. Then he flicks his hand and something falls from his fingers, dangling in the air about a foot away from Timothy. It's a spider. It's not moving at all, not trying to get away or crawl up the web, it's just there. Cyrill grins and then leans forward so the spider is close enough to Timothy's face that he can see one small spider leg wave at him. "Boop." Cyrill says once again, though this time he pokes Timothy lightly on the nose with his finger, the spider's web breaking and the small arachnid falling into the air.
Image ImageImageImage
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:12 pm

The bluish white haired boy tipped his head to the side as he looked at Cyrill. For some reason, that green hair was captivating to him, and he felt his fingers twitch, as he forced himself not to reach out towards it. Shaking his head, he said "Yes, I am talking about the purple moon..." He tipped his head again, when Cyrill held his hand up, and when he noticed the spider he squeaked. His cheeks turned faintly pink, as he shivered a bit, then Cyrill went and poked his nose and he blinked. He caught the spider without thinking, shivering as it crawled up his hand a bit then he let it onto the grass and watched it.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me