What I Wish

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: What I Wish

Postby akame, » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:09 am

Nagisa
Male
Bisexual
Current Mood; Neutral
Wish; Confidence
Tags; Open!
Nagisa was no where particular, just under a tree that cave him some shade. He had his small notebook on his lap, Nagisa twirled his led pencil as he stared into the distance. His light blue pigtails slightly swayed in the wind I wish to have confidence... He remembered the words he said to that fairy. The petite boy sighed as he threw his hands to the back of his head, looking up. The led pencil slightly went into his hair, Nagisa winced as he tried to get it out.
-Writers block DX! So sorry if it makes no sense .-.-
akame,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:26 pm

Paris|15|Female|Remembrance|Tags: Yue
"Hurry up!" I yell, smiling to Yue. I laugh and dance around the street, going through my memories of anything that jumped out at me. The dent I'd made in the light pole, a bush I'd broken as a little kid.
We are Doers. We are Builders. We are Believers. We are Dreamers.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:43 pm

| Lynn Kersey | Female | 16 | Hydrokinesis | Tags: Yue, Paris |
Lynn made her way down the street towards Paris, who she'd met a couple of times but didn't know too well. She listened as she spoke to Yue, who she supposed was still up in her room, going to come down based on the dialogue she'd heard. "Hi, Paris," she called casually as she made her way towards the other female. Lynn hadn't heard much of their conversation, just that Yue was going to come soon. On the inside, she wanted to try out this power of hers and see its extent, but she figured it could wait for now..

| Akemi Riko Starr | Female | 18 | Flyrogenesis | Tags: Open |
As Akemi walked along, she let herself be lost in her thoughts. She knew that in that "dream", she'd wished for a way to help others, so what was it? There had to have been something. Thinking back, she remembered what the voices had said. She would be granted sight, and one other thing. Had they said it? Kemi wasn't sure, but guessed she'd find out somehow. The female walked around, trying to figure out this ability. It was very useful, she knew, but she wanted to see the exact things it could allow her to do.
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:21 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ʏᴜᴇ
☙☙☙☙☙☙~☪~❧❧❧❧❧❧
Female , 16 , Bisexual , Sleep

"Wait for me." I call after the female jogging lightly to catch up to her. Eventually, I halt my jog pulling up beside the dancing female with a soft smile. It was great to see my friend so lively in the morning.
"Well, you're certainly very happy. What did you wish for Paris?" I ask the female in a calm tone, walking briskly so I could keep up with her.

ᴀʟᴇᴄᴋ ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴ
✟✟✟✟✟✟✟~☬~✟✟✟✟✟✟✟
Male , 17 , Heterosexual , Protection

Seeing the nearest cafe, I step inside and order a bagel and tea. A great way to start the morning. Taking a seat at one of the tables, I quietly open my sketch book I had on me at all times, and start to draw as I wait for my order.
The drawing started with just a bunch of squiggly lines, but soon turned into a praying child sitting calmly.

(My own art, plz don't steal. Ask first I'll most likely let you use it if you ask nicely. I say this cause people have tried to use it before.)
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrozenLobster » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:04 am

━━━━━━━━━━━
Luner/male
16/transformation
Tag:Akemi
━━━━━━━━

Luner continue walking while looks around at few houses across from here "seemed like I got kidnapped for something" he thought noticing about the place are much more different from what he used to live. As he turns back at the road, he spot Akemi who walks around without even noticing her path. Luner did a evil grin before looking around again, hoping something could startle her and wakes her up from her thoughts. His eyes rolls around before spot a thick and long stick that is by his shoes. Luner start bending down but not moving, with his hands straight down to the stick. He could barely touch his toes and bark from the stick. Luner quickly bend even further until he was able to grab stick's full body, he can also feel the pain from his body. Luner bend back up and start aiming at Akemi by taking a step forward and throwing at her like a baseball.
Current Status: leaving ChickenSmoothie
FrozenLobster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:35 am

silverlightcs wrote:| Lynn Kersey | Female | 16 | Hydrokinesis | Tags: Yue, Paris |
Lynn made her way down the street towards Paris, who she'd met a couple of times but didn't know too well. She listened as she spoke to Yue, who she supposed was still up in her room, going to come down based on the dialogue she'd heard. "Hi, Paris," she called casually as she made her way towards the other female. Lynn hadn't heard much of their conversation, just that Yue was going to come soon. On the inside, she wanted to try out this power of hers and see its extent, but she figured it could wait for now..

(Sorry I can't write for this, I have to go and only had time to type Akemi's reply..)

| Akemi Riko Starr | Female | 18 | Flyrogenesis | Tags: Luner |
Akemi could sense a figure in the distance, though it was hsrder for her to make out compared to things right beside her. Soon after, there was something coming towards her.. Realising that it was about to hit her, she instinctively put her hands up to shield herself. The projectile bounced away, though she hadn't touched it. A small surprised look passed over her face. She could've sworn she'd also sensed a thin sheet appear in the air, blocking it before disappearing. It was very strange, to say the least. She realised the stick had been thrown by someone, presumably by the person not too far away. "What was that for?" she called to him, not unfriendly as she walked at the same pace toward him.
Last edited by silverlightcs on Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
XIA

noo school go away ;w;

silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrozenLobster » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:46 am

━━━━━━━━━━━
Luner/male
16/transformation
━━━━━━━━

The male smirked at Akemi, thinking that she is mad but good thing he saw her power. Luner puts his hands behind his head before resting on it "oh nothing. Just testing you" he replied smoothly before noticing her walking over to him. Luner looked up at her since she is much taller than him "you sure gained weight since last time I saw you" he tease her before a grin pop on his face.
FrozenLobster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:48 pm

| Lynn Kersey | Female | 16 | Hydrokinesis | Tags: Yue, Paris |
Lynn, hearing Yue and Paris speak about what they wished, perked up a bit. "Wait-- did you guys also get a wish?" she asked, getting a little more excited. Sure, having a power like this was cool but some of the people she knew as well? It would be great if some of the others had abilities like hers, too! She walked a bit faster as she made her way towards them, keeping up the same pace as them.

| Akemi Riko Starr | Female | 18 | Flyrogenesis | Tags: Luner |
Akemi raised an eyebrow, then let out a small laugh. "Sure, sure." she said. Most all the time, she didn't really care when people said things like that, whether they meant it or not. She wasn't one to get angry at them over it, at least. Maybe she'd think about it, but she wouldn't say anything. On the inside, she was wondering about this ability of hers, though she didn't mention it. Had he seen? Thinking about it, he probably had, but maybe he just wasn't going to ask questions. Even if he did see, he didn't know about this second ability, the one that allowed her to "see". Then she thought, maybe others had some kind of wish granted to them as well? It couldn't just be her, could it?
XIA

noo school go away ;w;

silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrozenLobster » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:08 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━
Luner/male
16/transformation
━━━━━━━━

Luner got bored at her replied "pfft. Atleast she absorbed it" he thought but kept to himself. He begin thinking about her power and wish "I wonder what kind of wish she make. Maybe something like, I want to be a crab that wants a shell" he exaggerate his thoughts before start blanked out. Luner shakes his head which makes him snapped back into reality. "Wait. why do I even care" he said out loud careless.
FrozenLobster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:30 pm

| Karma | Male | See page 1 for form | Standing by a tree | Tags: Nagisa |

Karma: I step out of my house onto the street, I see Nagisa sitting under a tree. I approach him. "Hi Nagisa." I say. I amuse myself as I watch him try to pull a pencil out of him long, thick, pale blue hair.
(Can't think of anything to write)

| Eu | Female | See page 1 for form | Sitting on the curb | Tags: Open |

Eu: I sit in silence on the concrete curb, my eyes fixated on a little bird hopping across the street, collected pieces of dried grass from the previously mowed lawns. My right foot taps slowly and I adjust my metal knight like helmet perched on my head. I see paris talking with some of the other people who were granted wishes, it seems their wishes all worked out for the better. I can talk now but it is worse then just being silent. I feel the urge to call out to them, to talk to them happily but I can merely write on a notepad and I doubt they will notice my small gesture.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me