Counting Stars~Werewolf RP~ Open~Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Counting Stars~Werewolf RP~ Open~Accepting

Postby Zarina » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:04 pm

Shamara ~ Bluemoon ~ Mother ~ Tags: Open

The military trained woman, was walking over to her personal training area, that she had made when she first got to the pack. As she walked she kept her sense's out as she walked to her destination, one hand on her United Cutlery Marine Force Night Stalker Bowie knife. It was her favorite out of the bunch and had seen the most action. She grinned as she arrived to the area, it wasn't a hundred present done yet, but most of it worked. She walked up to the wooden human figure that she practiced hand to hand combat on. She grinned, then got to work on her daily morning work out.
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parker; » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:37 am

Fable / 22 / female / bluemoon / witch / tags- Marina

"Pathetic huh... I can't really blame her for trying though..." This little brat wasn't going to live much longer if she was going to have it her way. "Also- why can't this oh-so-powerful witch make her own rings... unless you made her up" Fable grinned as her second spell took effect. Four tentacle like appendages sprung out of the small of her back, and two of them darted for the girl. One hit it's mark, drawing blood from her stomach. The other wrapped itself around her leg, then flipped her upside down. The witch smiled and said, "Caught ya'" in an almost sickeningly whimsical voice.

reminds me of this
parker;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby limerence! » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:00 am

Marina//Female//Rouge//Tags: Fable
      Marina rolled her eyes. "No, fool. She wanted them to destroy your packs'-" she was cut off when a pain hit her stomach, and she hissed silently. When she was strung up in the air, her gray eyes glowed in anger. "I swear, someday somehow, I will kill you." She spat through her teeth, then grabbed one last knife out of her boot, throwing the blade and hitting the witch in the side. "Anyways, back to our conversation... Did your dad always disapprove of you? Or no? Because it would seem that you could just disappoint him for days and days without stopping... Have you ever done anything to impress him? Tell me, does he ever even stick around? I know I wouldn't"
in the age of information, ignorance is a choice.
black lives are needed.
black lives are beautiful.
black lives are everything.
matter is just an understatement.

ello, uh, i’m atlanta. half russian half jamaican, full sneaker hoarder c:
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parker; » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:09 am

Fable / 22 / female / bluemoon / witch / tags- Marina, Claudia

"My father died when I was six, so I can't really say..." She shook her head then added, "get the other one out here too... I want you to be an example of what happens when you take my stuff" Her familiar landed on one of the claws, giving the other wolf a cold stare. "And as far as killing me goes... you're hopelessly outmatched, go get your little friend and try again." Fable drew the second knife out of her stomach, staring at it for a few seconds before laughing. "Aww, that's adorable! You know... not all witches are wimpy little sticks like you"
parker;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby limerence! » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:25 am

Marina//Female//Rouge//Tagged: Claudia and Fable

Marina stopped listening as soon as she heard about the witch's father. The rest of the words flew over... Or under her head. The silver haired girl laughed. "Aww, poor wittle fatherless baby witch." Marina smiled sweetly, then she,bblew her hair out of her face. "You wouldn't kill me, you don't have the guts." She sneered, her eyes like metal. "So I'm not fighting. Do what you will to me, but I'm not giving the rings back, and I'm not fixing the shack you call your home." She retorted, waiting for Fable to set her back down.
black lives are needed.

limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parker; » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:31 am

All it took was an insult to her father. Sneering at her captive she growled, "I'm not going to kill you- yet- First I'm going to play with you" With that she slammed the girl into the ground, the sneer turning into a grin as the dust rose up, then cleared, revealing a slightly more bloody girl. Well- the dust was probably covering most of it up. "And now I'm going to take you home and we can play dolls, I mean... I've been working on a new animation spell so..."
parker;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby limerence! » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:45 am

Marina/Female/Rouge/Tagged:Fable and Claudia
      Marina smiled then chuckled. She then laughed loudly. "Oh does the conversation about your father offend you? Well I bet he was just a worthless mutt." She then stared right into her attackers eyes, not a hint of fear in her gaze. She bit her lip to keep from screaming in pain, then took a gasp of air when the dust lowered. "That the best you got?" She hissed, spitting blood.
black lives are needed.

limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parker; » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:05 am

"Don't you wish" Her fists were clenched and starting to draw blood from the palms of her hands. Fable glanced at the knife in one of her two hands. She would've killed the girl then and there without hesitation, that was until her spell vanished. Mumbling a curse the witch tossed the knife aside and began casting another spell as her familiar flew off towards the main cabin.

(Maybe she could be knocked out and brought to the other mage?)
parker;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightschade » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:21 am

hay7199 wrote:Todd Jincks// Beta// Bluemoon// Aiden

"Alright." He said, shrugging Aiden's indifference off as a bad mood. A strange scent filled his nose. "Do you smell that? It smells like cinnamon..." He told Aiden. He had a strong urge to go find it, his pupils dilated and his wolf started howling in his ears making him wince. "Whatever, it's probably nothing." He said, hurrying to walk beside Aiden. He ran a hand through his dark hair, he could feel his wolf's sudden agitation. He decided to block it out, he wasn't so feral that he allowed his wolf to take over, it took training but he learned to block it out.

Claudia Donovan// Loner// No pack// Marina and Fable

Claudia growled at the sight, okay she wasn't dealing with this anymore. The baige wolf growled loudly and burst forward, closing the distance between her and the witch. All her power focused on her back legs and bounced forward, digging her teeth deeply into one of the tentacles on Fabel's back. She got as close as she could, when she dug her teeth in she had wrapped her paws around the tentacle and pressed her back paws against Fabel's back and dug her nails into her.

hay7199 wrote: Tate Parkers// Hunter// Redmoon// Open

Tate woke up with a jolt, he had a nightmare but he couldn't quite remember what it was about. He let out a long sigh and sat up, he moved off his bed and picked a grey shirt and a pair of shorts from his dresser. He quickly slipped them on and rubbed the back of his neck to get the sweat off. He left his room and went into the bathroom and washed the sweat off of his hands. He walked from inside and sat on the closest couch he could find.
Nightschade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby limerence! » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:37 am

Marina//Female//Rouge//Tagged: Claudia and Fable

While Fable was distracted, Marina shifted into her pale silver wolf and lurched upward, using her claws to cut the tentacles off, and barked sharply as she hit the ground. She quickly scrambled up, then lifted her head and released a great howl that could be heard from miles around and shook the ground. Marina then raced towards her target, putting her massive paw on the witch's head, and she saw her chance to kill her- yet she hesitated. Did she really want to do this?

[or maybe just force her back to camp? Also Todd and Tate don't have to wait for responses, the could just hear the commotion and go to the scene]
black lives are needed.

limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups