*Animal High* -NEW AND ACCEPTING-

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: *Animal High* -NEW AND ACCEPTING-

Postby Rikareus » Mon May 02, 2016 8:12 pm

Someone just plz start the roleplay
Rikareus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pinkie gal » Mon May 02, 2016 10:07 pm

Coolwolf1022 wrote:OK I can be a snow leopard

Sure!
< Adoptables! >

-= My Babies Down Below <3 =-

pinkie gal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pinkie gal » Mon May 02, 2016 10:08 pm

⚔Razors wrote:Username: Raxors⚔
Name: Zactor
Nickname: Zac
Last name: barely ppl know but it's Diablo
Traits + : nice, a bit flirty, handsome, cool, loyal, trusting.
Pic:
Half animal:
A tiger
Other:
Monster

accepted.
< Adoptables! >

pinkie gal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pinkie gal » Mon May 02, 2016 10:09 pm

Magic Bubbles wrote:

Username:Magic Bubbles
Name: Amethyst
Nickname:She doesn't have one but if someone gives her one, she may keep it around
Lastname:Carter
Traits+:•Kind•Caring•Sensitive•Flirty•
Traits-:•Reserved•Fiesty•Jokster•
Picture: (at top)
What half animal are you?:White Lion
Codeword:Moster

accepted.
< Adoptables! >

pinkie gal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sparky. » Mon May 02, 2016 10:39 pm

:AlphaWolf: wrote:
✧.Courtney Ragen

Courtney woke up early one morning, despite the fact that she was never a morning person. In fact, she despised mornings. The only reason she go up early today was so she could have the shower first before her older brother. She hurried into the bathroom and showered. As soon as she was done her shower, Courtney groaned, remembering it was her first day at her new school. Her parents didn't tell her much about it. Only that it was a school for people like her. Whatever that meant. Courtney finally got dressed and headed downstairs to pack her school bag. She had a quick breakfast and packed before walking out of the house and following the directions to the school that her mother gave her.
xxxx
┌──────────────────┐

SHES WEARING THE
CROWN OF A KING!)

(Image) leo/sparky/lumiene/lumi/lulu.

└──────────────────┘
sparky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rikareus » Mon May 02, 2016 11:44 pm

Bliss Cyan

Black Wolf/Crush: None yet/ Tags: Open/Mood:Excited

Bliss woke up fresh hearing the birds chirp. She got out of her fluffy bed and walked to her bathroom. She washed her face and brushed her teeth. Walking out of the bathroom she walked over to her mirror and put on makeup. Taking her time she walked downstairs to eat breakfast. She finished up her meal and then walked to the door getting her dark blue galaxy backpack. Looking over to her mom and dad she said bye with hugs and kisses. Bliss got on her bike and rode to school. Yet the school was not very far and she knew the road.

Jay Smith

Panther/Crush: None yet/ Tags: Open/Mood:Sleepy

Jay slipped out of his bed going to the bathroom. Finished with whatever he needed to do he slid down the stairs on his butt. Dusting of his booty because it hurt .-. he sat down at the table munching on his sandwich. Licking his fingers he hugged his mom and dad. Grabing his backpack and putting it on his shoulder he put on headphones and skateboarded to school.
Rikareus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clover,, » Tue May 03, 2016 12:19 am

Stella groaned as she heard her SUPER ANNOYING alarm clock beep. "Unnnghph." She stretched her arms and stepped out of bed, drinking from a glass of water that sat of her nighttable. "What should I wear?" she asked herself. In a weird, deeper voice, she replied "How about this outfit?" the girl held up an outfit in the air. "Sounds good!" She slipped the clothes on, and then walked outside too get some Cheerios. Then it hit her. 'HOLY CRAP! IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!" After realizing that very important fact, she hurried to have a shower put makeup on, and eat her breakfast. She glanced at a photo of her parents, in a beautiful picture frame. "Bye, guys. I love you." She threw on her grey rucksack and walked through the front door.
hi i like moths peas and also dont ever say the word ribbons to me k

clover,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magic Bubbles » Tue May 03, 2016 12:49 am

ÄM£TH¥$T
White Lion•16•Female•Tags: Open

Amethyst yawned and stretched hearing the familiar sound of her favorite song. She reached over to her phone, stopping her alarm. She got up and hurried to the bathroom. She took and quick shower then got out and brushed her teeth. She walked over to her closet grabbing her favorite faded jeans and red shirt with writing on it. Slipping on her clothes, she decided to settle for putting her white hair in a messy bun. She quickly grabbed her bag and rushed downstairs. Bye Mom she called as she grabbed a banana and headed out the door. She walked down the street and headed towards the school, occasionally taking a bit out of the banana.
Renee230, BlueRose, Rainbowworld...please don't steal
Foxes800 is my twin & Click my babies Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Magic Bubbles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rikareus » Tue May 03, 2016 1:39 am

Username: Rikareus
Name: Mordecai
Nickname: Might get one
Lastname: Crousher
Traits+: Fun, kind, sweet, likes jokes
Traits-: Emotional Senstive
Picture or desc of looks: Blonde hair blue eyes
What half animal are you?: Sea otter
Codeword: Monster
Rikareus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b i n g e » Tue May 03, 2016 3:45 am

CHASE
нe ѕayѕ all тнe rιgнт тнιngѕ, aт eхacтly тнe rιgнт тιмe
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
anιмal》 w o l f 《ѕтaтυѕ》 s i n g l e 《тagѕ》 b e l l a

The wolf shifter lay passed out on the floor as he did most Monday mornings. This morning however was a little different. A growing pain in his side caused him to stir and groan. As he came slowly to his senses he could hear his twin insisting that he wake up while she nudged his ribcage using the heel of her boot.

"I'm awake," Chase grumbled as he staggered upright to head upstairs, "next time use the hose or something."

He could hear his twin laughing as he took the stairs two at a time. She said something about the place smelling like wet dog but he was too far up to distinguish her words. As he entered his bathroom he wondered what had been the reason behind the crude wake up call. The he remembered - school started today. Chase did his best to make himself presentable but when it came time to do his hair, he left it at decent then walked back out to the landing.

The twins lived in a garage. Like a warehouse but slightly smaller, the place had been redesigned by their father so they could live close to town. Their parents travelled overseas for work mostly but since neither twin wanted to jump from country to country, this was the arrangement. Their father chose the garage because, being an architect, he jumped at the opportunity of a new project. With that in mind the upstairs had been worked over to accommodate for two large bedrooms with a bathroom for each while the downstairs held the kitchen as well as a mixed study and lounge area.

BELLA
ι'll тaĸe yoυr нearт, тo ĸιcĸ aroυnd aѕ a тoy
anιмal》 f o x 《ѕтaтυѕ》 s i n g l e 《тagѕ》 c h a s e

The brunette sat on a desk impatiently as she waited for her brother. She flipped through the messages on her phone, a few status updates, messages from her parents and some from her international friends. She flicked it off when she heard her brother. At times she didn't know what to do with him. Clubbing, shopping, heck even parkour were reasonably acceptable activities. Spending the weekend as a wolf, well, Bella would never understand her brother's activities. It also meant however that come Monday morning, she would find her brother passed out and stinking up the place.

He threw her a smug smile and she rolled her eyes in return. The two headed out for Chase's black Dodge Challenger which was parked in a smaller garage outside. Bella's was out of commission after a collision with a tree. As she slid into shotgun, her brother began to talk about school and Bella was barely able to shut him up with the radio.

"Would you look at that," the sarcasm dripped from her voice, "it's my favourite song."

In all honesty, she hated the song. Her twin listened to the same tracks on repeat and was adamant that they were the only songs to be played in his car. When Chase tried to reply, Bella turned the music up louder and hushed him. She would rather his taste in music than his opinions on school. The drive was short, but not short enough in her opinion, and Bella climbed out of the car grateful for the reprieve.

"Starting now, I don't know you," she called over her shoulder, "later nerd."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxb i n g e
xxxxxRole-player || Trader || Writer
xxxxxxxxxxxxx●●●
xxxxxxFemale || Scorpio || Aussie
xxxxxxxxxxxxx●●●
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
b i n g e

My pets