{open} - C L E A R ~ W A T E R S ~ & ~ B L U E ~ S K I E S

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: {open} - C L E A R ~ W A T E R S ~ & ~ B L U E ~ S K I E

Postby Ohkami » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:07 am

Wolfram Sparrowhawk | Outcast | Thief/Assassin | Male | 25 | Tag/s: Chase/Law

Wolfram looked away as Chase asked if he was from Germany, but nodded slightly. He wondered if perhaps Chase would no longer wish to be around him. Many people seemed to have a dislike to his motherland. He was never able to tell if it was due to the stories that from there of haunted forest, witches, werewolves, and so much more, or if perhaps, it was due to the harshness some of the villages caused to outsiders. "Y-yes..." He began slightly, feeling a bit of selfhate, though as Chase's tone of wonder and excitement followed, Wolfram carefully looked back at him, his sorrowful eyes and depressed look, turning into a small smile, his eyes more light and full of life as they were before. "I am of German decent, that is correct," he explained. "Or at least, I was told I was born there, and I was raised there..."

Cloud Nuage | Marine | Male | 27 | Tag/s: Open

The marine looked out from the ship across the harbor. He noticed the Chaser going after the black-wood ship, and saw the signal to attack the ruby sailed ship. He acknowledged as he glanced at his commander, yelling at them to fire the cannons at the Frozen Ruby, and to prepare to board it. It seemed the plan was to try to take them alive, as to publically execute them, in order to give warning to those who wished to join the world of piracy, along with those already there. "Aye!" He shouted with the crew, as they fired the cannons, and ready for what he knew would not be an easy battle or fight.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:45 pm

LEO CHALICE
age;; twenty-six gender;; male rank;; captain
fleet;; ruby chalice tags;; dee

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Leo looked at her blankly as if she were the most moronic thing on Earth. "Darling, what you read is nothing like the real thing. Don't kid ya self." He scoffed looking over his shoulder to Ace who called out to him just as the marines fired their warning shot. A low growl rose in his throat as the marines dared to threaten his Ruby. "Fine whatever. You can fight yea? Take this a prepare to use it alright." He said giving her a small cutlass sword. "I'll check up on ye in a moment. For now, go man a cannon or somethin'" He shooed her away for now as he looked over r the edge to make sure the Frozen Ruby was broken anywhere. Sighing in relief he glared at the approaching marines. "Alright men! If they want a fight. Let's give them hell!" He shouted strongly raising his sword and pointing it to the cannons who, saw the familiar sign to fire, raining down cannonballs at the ships.

VIVIAN NIGHT
age;; twenty-one gender;; female rank;; first mate buccaneer
fleet;; bad luck tags;; jack, sarah

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Vivian frowned. He was disappointed in her? For what!? "You're no fun..." She mumbled in a pout under her breath as she caught the coin a final time and stuffed it in her pocket. She heard his words and started to shout to he at to hehe crew members in repeat, directing it mainly to hehe the ones who were milling around doing nothing at the moment simply because they were hot of the many firing said cannons, "If ye got nothing to do, go clean the latrines. Ye be wasting perfectly good air out her on ya bum!" She hissed, before looking around she spotted the door to the living quarters was slightly ajar. It was quite some distance away so Vivian had to squint to see what was in the door but she eventually spotted the teal eye of Sarah. She glared hard at the child before promptly ignoring the Cabin girl and turning to Jack. "Fire on command Cap'ian?" She asked.

CHASE / LAW
age;; twenty gender;; male rank;; stowaway
crew;; himself tags;; wolfram

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    "Germany is such a pretty country!" Chase sighed blissfully, remembering his adventures there last year. Sure the people weren't friendly towards him and Law creating conflict with every step didn't help. But the sights and culture was just amazing. Especially the kind monks that let him spend the night and even allowed him dinner. What the blonde said though made him pause as it fully register in his mind. "Ah wait. What do you mean 'so you think'?" He asked, his smile falling a bit as he leaned curiously Wolfram's way. Placing weight on his hand surely hurt but he tried not to say anything -despite the clear sign of pain on his face. He was on edge about Sparrowhawk's words more than anything right now, simply because he too was unsure of his orgins. Wolfram at least knew he was from Germany though. Chase? He knew nothing. Law knew something but, come on now, as if he was going say anything. So he had to wonder if Wolfram was sort of in the same predicament as he was...

KADEN D. ROGERS
age;; thirty-nine gender;; male rank;; marine
fleet;; navy tags;; william

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    "Haha, what do you say?" Kaden repeated with a laugh. "Oh, that was cute. William you just say 'fire'. That easy ok?" He said before ruffling the little blonde's hair. He had an odd attachment to kids for some reason. Wanting them to feel all the friendship and love that he didn't receive since the birth of his younger brother. They were all equal in his eyes unlit how his own parents viewed it. Kaden heard his name and stood up to address the owner of the voice. He smiled as it was announced that they were ready to fire. "It's about time. Now Will, with the loudest voice you can muster, command the crew to fire. Ready?" He winked, taking the kids hand and leading him to the helm to look out over the entire ship. "MEN! READY! AIM!" And he paused to wait for William to finish off.

MIO MELODII
human age;; twenty-five gender;; female rank;; mermaid
crew;; .... tags;; ambrose

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Mio watched the one she had assumed to be her brother for a while as he seemed to react strangely to her appearance. As she did so, she began to notice that this was not her brother. The colors of the this merman' s tail was completely different than what she rembered from way back then. She immediately felt both disappointed and embarrassed for approaching a stranger and her pale cheeks dusted pink at such embarrassment. "I-I'm sorry... I thought you were someone else. Sorry, sorry." She apologized, looking down and such.
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pirate Spawn » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:25 pm

{Kira Maine||23||Female||Outcast||Tavern||Tags:Ruby}

Just as the mercenary was about to move on the door opened to reveal another girl. "Well hello," Kira replied, thinking of an excuse, "My name is Angeline and Im here on behalf Captain Whitley. I have a letter here for you, and have been instructed to give it in privacy as well as to wait for a reply."

{Hassan Aku||20||Male||First Mate||Blue Pearl||Tags:Winona}

Despite still being hidden behind the door Hassan nodded, "Aye," he added, stepping to the side to wait for the captain. After all, he had instructed the crew to keep their diatance for now. The cutter would easily out run them if they scared them into a chase.

{Elizabeth/Madison||12/10||Female/Female||Noble/Maid||Tags:Maria}

Elizabeth and Madison both remained silent as the guard made his way away from them. Ince he was out of sight Elizabeth moved a bit closer to the girl. "Elizabeth Logan," she murmured with a curtsey.

{William Logan||15||Male||Marine||Ex-noble||Tags:Kadend}

"Oh, right, I can do that," William replied, running hand through his hair after Kaden had ruffled it. He then followed the man, albeit a lot slower, to the helm where he began yelling out to the crew. Taking a moment to realise that Kaden was waiting on him, William finally yelled out the word, his voice almost cracking.
I love to RP. Sadly, they don't like me. But if you're interested, give me a PM. I don't bite much.
Pirate Spawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:12 am

[Sarah - Captain Jack's Cabin Girl - Tags: crabby first-mate who's probably holding a grudge]

... Latrines?
Heck; no latrines today.
Sarah was already frustrated with Vivian's harsh and somewhat-unnecessary loathing; she had about enough of it.
That tomboy French-girl probably shouldn't have interfered; otherwise she would be far away from the white-haired crab and have no worries about dealing with her anymore...
... But now she wanted to help.
Seeing one of the fellows manning the cannons looking quite hung-over, the cabin-girl took it as an opportunity.
"Oy, ya bloody bastard!" she called out as she made her way to the fellow. "Shove aside if yer gonna doze off on the job!"
The startled man stepped aside as Sarah took control of the cannon.

[Maria Sanchez - Noble - Tags: Elizabeth]

Maria turned to her with a small smile.
"M... Maria Carmelita Lolita Sanchez," she said quite rapidly out of instinct.
From this girl's manners, she must have been noble as well...
But if that was the case, wouldn't she have a bodyguard?...

[Winona Blue - Pirate Captain - Tags: Hassan]

Winona stepped out with her jacket on her shoulders. With crossed arms, she looked out in the direction where the reported ship was.
"Any signs of offense from the bastards?" she simply asked.

[Margaret Dubois - Stowaway - Tags: stuffing her face in the Frozen Ruby's food storage XD]

Margaret let out a giant burp; wiping the crumbs away form her face. She had eaten about a quarter of the food that was there by now, and was gnawing at a piece of meat that she was holding in both hands.
The French stowaway was in food-heaven. She wondered to herself whether all pirate ships had such bountiful amounts of food in storage.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritdiamondcat » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:17 am

|═✦═Ruby Labyrinth═✦═Tags; Kira═✦═Commoner═✦═|

Ruby was startled by the fact about a letter for her.. from a captain. It seemed fishy since she wasn't known to any outsiders that were out of England... She took a small step back and gave a nervous laugh. "W-Well I-I... I think yo-you got the wrong person 'ere." Labyrinth spoke as her face turned a little red.

|=✮=Ambrose Laldone=✮=Tags; Mil Melodii=✮=Merman=✮=|

The merman flinched when the mermaid kept on apologizing. He opened his mouth to speak but then closed it when no words didn't come out. He looked down at his tail before taking a deep breath. "I-I-Its.. O-Okay. Th-There's no n-need to apologize like th-that.."he said softly. His face turned a little red, replacing his paleness.
Spiritdiamondcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:48 pm

Jack Rogers | Captain | Pirate | Male | 32 | Tag/s: Crew, Vivian

Jack was playing a carefully planned game with the marines... A simple game of cat and mouse, and he had no introns to be said mouse. As if he could hear the other ship scream to fire its cannons, Jack shouted the order. "Fire!" He bellowed, keeping the wheel steady as he did so. He could feel the shop want to change course a bit as her cannons rung, some together, and some spaced apart, and as the iron flew through the air, so did it feel as if the cannon balls were bounced back at them as the marine ship fired her weapons as well. "Reload the cannons!" He quickly shouted, wanting the second hail of cannons right after the first. He would keep the ship going out into the open blue water, and refuse to look back as the marine followed them....not until the next barrage of cannonfire run through the air.

Ace D. Rogers | Swashbuckler/Navigator | Pirate | Male | 35 | Tag/s: Crew

The cannonballs ran strongly as the gunners fired them on command. Ace looked over as they fly through the air, seeing what they hit, and hearing the quick call out to return fire, from their enemies who were able. It seemed their plan was to try to possibly box them in, even get on either side of them, but as the helmsman followed the path he had. Allied out to him earlier, the marines' maneuvers were missing their marks and plans. Even though it was off by just a bit, it was enough to keep the Frozen Ruby in the upper hand position at the time. He could not help but glance over as cannons ere fired on the other side of the port at the Black Squall, but he quickly went back to his own ship and crew, grabbing the arm of a younger member - not that many were older than him, only to keep him
From falling overboard. "Watch it unless you wish to drown or be caught," Ace warned.

Wolfram looked away slightly as Chase leaned in. He had not thought of his words as he spoke them, and the silvertounged thief quickly cursed himself mentally at his trip in words. He had let toommuch of his guard down, and the blonde was not happy with himself for it. His eyes glanced back at Chase, and he forced himself to sit up, ignoring the screaming pain from his body that was pleading with him to lay back down, his side throbbing, but Wolfram was worried more about the pain in Chase's hand. "You really need to properly clean and bandaged that wound, Chase-boy," Wolfram protested lightly, looking at the other's hand, and disliking the membory of how that happened.

The marine looked out from the ship across the harbor. He noticed the Chaser going after the black-wood ship, and saw the signal to attack the ruby sailed ship. He acknowledged as he glanced at his commander, yelling at them to fire the cannons at the Frozen Ruby, and to prepare to board it. It seemed the plan was to try to take them alive, as to publically execute them, in order to give warning to those who wished to join the world of piracy, along with those already there. "Aye!" He shouted with the crew, as they fired the cannons, and ready for what he knew would not be an easy battle or fight.

(Will change up on next post or two.)
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:25 pm

LEO CHALICE
age;; twenty-six gender;; male rank;; captain
fleet;; ruby chalice tags;; dee

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Leo looked at her blankly as if she were the most moronic thing on Earth. "Darling, what you read is nothing like the real thing. Don't kid ya self." He scoffed looking over his shoulder to Ace who called out to him just as the marines fired their warning shot. A low growl rose in his throat as the marines dared to threaten his Ruby. "Fine whatever. You can fight yea? Take this a prepare to use it alright." He said giving her a small cutlass sword. "I'll check up on ye in a moment. For now, go man a cannon or somethin'" He shooed her away for now as he looked over r the edge to make sure the Frozen Ruby was broken anywhere. Sighing in relief he glared at the approaching marines. "Alright men! If they want a fight. Let's give them hell!" He shouted strongly raising his sword and pointing it to the cannons who, saw the familiar sign to fire, raining down cannonballs at the ships.

VIVIAN NIGHT
age;; twenty-one gender;; female rank;; first mate buccaneer
fleet;; bad luck tags;; jack, sarah

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Vivian hooted in merriment along with the crew as a wave of cannonballs were fired. She ended with a giddy laugh before running over to her captain and sitting atop the helm. Not the wheel of course~ "Fire some more! Don't stop! Make it rain giant iron bullets!" She laughed, eyes briefly setting on Sarah who was now manning one of the cannons. Her eyes narrowed at the child, already thinking of all that could go wrong, but mainly on the simply fact that she wasn't cleared nor permitted to fire off the cannons. She'd damage the Squall with a simple mistake or misfire. But Vivian said nothing. She would just sit back and wait for a good laugh when the child got chewed out by the captain. "Fire! Fire! Fire! Ha Ha!" She went back to cheering childishly.

CHASE / LAW
age;; twenty gender;; male rank;; stowaway
crew;; himself tags;; wolfram

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Chase looked down at his hand, upset by the fact of not being able to learn a bit more about Wolfram or if maybe they were both out to find their reason for life. But it was best not to pry into the blonde's personal life any further, for he might strike a nerve and end up dead. Sparrowhawk didn't seem like the type to show mercy twice.. Lifting up his hand and staring at it dully, Chase shrugged. "I would if I knew how to. This is honestly the best is can do.." Chase admitted, showing the tightly wrapped cloth he ripped from his sleeve earlier, fully soaked in blood now. Really, one would think Chase, or even Law, knew a little about medical help with all the fights the brute got into, but Law would always say how unnecessary it was to learn. And, with the golden eyed one almost always winning with hardly a scratch, Chase surely believed him. "It can't be that bad... right?" He asked, despite know in the answer to such a stupid question.

KADEN D. ROGERS
age;; thirty-nine gender;; male rank;; marine
fleet;; navy tags;; william

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    All the crew seemed to look at William as he shouted the command, clearly confused by the kid and his belief of being able to call the shots. But as they looked and saw the glare on Kaden's face, they knew this kid was no joke. They first saluted to William, then the ship's flag, displaying the country's colors, before a round of cannons were shot off. Kaden smiled down at William and gave the kid at high-five. "Good job lad." He praised with a nod before barking out more orders. He was not blind to the oncoming barrage of cannon fire and he ordered a hard and sharp turn port to avoid them. They narrowly missed one but that was good enough. "Keep firing! Get me another ship on their starboard bow and order one of our wall ships to move in front. I want to slow that ship down as soon as possible before they breach open waters." He said, watching his men scramble through his orders. "It may get messy out here William. Can you take it or would you like to go below deck were it's safer?" He offered the young blonde as he could practically hear the pirates shouting to reload.

MIO MELODII
human age;; twenty-five gender;; female rank;; mermaid
crew;; .... tags;; ambrose

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    "I'm so sorry.." Mio muttered again, unable to help herself. She wanted to cry but she held back, knowing that she shouldn't have expected much from simply finding another mermaid. But she just didn't understand! Why was it so hard to find her brother! Why was the world so intent on keeping him away from her. A tear eventual,y did fall down her cheek, followed by another until she brought her hands up to eip them away. "S-Sorry. I don't mean to be a nuisance or anything..." She said, looking down into the water. "I thought you were my brother and got excited for no reason. I didn't mean to bother you sir..."
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:26 pm

Jack Rogers | Captain | Pirate | Male | 32 | Tag/s: Crew

Jack noticed as the cannons missed their marks, causing only waves around the marine ship he was after. He was angered by the cannonmen, but for now, he had other things to deal with. Unlike his forest mate, he had yet to price the cabin girl at a cannon, manning it, nor was he noticing any of his crew. Seeing the ship, he glanced at Vivian, and heard the barrage of cannonballs fired again, knowing it was more right now to annoy the marine ship that was farther than before. "Reload the cannons!" He ordered, as he would not stop the fire right now. More so, as his eyes caught the flags upon another ship, signaling, and the marines vessels start to move. "Do not fire until you can see the crew members on our enemy's ship!" He cammonded, and without another word, the Black Squall turned suddenly, the wheel forcing the wooden vessel to turn quickly, more than she was used to, so that they were now 90 degrees from where they had been before. The act was a but crazy, as they no longer faced the open waters he needed to get to, but it also meant their cannons were facing the harbor now... If the distance was targeted at the town, or just a few degrees from the he marine ship he was after, a stray cannonball would hit the town.... His eyes grew a bit cold, a smirk upon his lips.

Ace D. Rogers | Swashbuckler/Navigator | Pirate | Male | 35 | Tag/s: Crew

The cannonballs ran strongly as the gunners fired them on command. Ace looked over as they fly through the air, seeing what they hit, and hearing the quick call out to return fire, from their enemies who were able. It seemed their plan was to try to possibly box them in, even get on either side of them, but as the helmsman followed the path he had. Allied out to him earlier, the marines' maneuvers were missing their marks and plans. Even though it was off by just a bit, it was enough to keep the Frozen Ruby in the upper hand position at the time. He could not help but glance over as cannons ere fired on the other side of the port at the Black Squall, but he quickly went back to his own ship and crew, grabbing the arm of a younger member - not that many were older than him, only to keep him
From falling overboard. "Watch it unless you wish to drown or be caught," Ace warned.

(Will wait until next time to change up post.)

Wolfram sighed, with a weary smile as Chase spoke to him. "It would feel better if you dressed it properly," he replied in a matter-of-fact kind of way. He felt his poney-tail had losses a bit more from sleep, and thought about fixing it, but allowed it to hang where it was, a few strands of his hair falling in his face. "There should be a small first aid kit in the draw next to you. Most inns have them, so you do not have to go run to the local doctor, or the inn keeper if you get hurt. Would you mind grabbing it for me, Chase?" He wondered, figuring he might as well return the kindness he was being shown by properly wrapping Chase's hand. After all, it was somewhat his fault.

(Will change up on next post or so.)
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pirate Spawn » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:28 pm

{Kira Maine||23||Female||Outcast||Tavern||Tags:Ruby}

Kira frowned. Indeed, this was turning out not to work. But there was no way she was going to back down just yet. She searched her head, trying to remember the name of the girl. "Oh my. Then would you be able to direct me to where Miss Ruby's house is?"

{Hassan Aku||20||Male||First Mate||Blue Pearl||Tags:Winona}

"No, ma'am," Hassan replied with a shake of his head. "I doubt they've seen us, they haven't dared to run either."

{Elizabeth/Madison||12/10||Female/Female||Noble/Maid||Tags:Maria}

Elizabeth gave a nod. "Well, Lady Sanchez. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. But, might I ask, what is your business here?" Madison on the other hand, hovered just behind the girls, afraid of what might happen if the guard returned.

{William Logan||15||Male||Marine||Ex-noble||Tags:Kadend}

William's eyes widened at the stare he receive when he had calle dout. With a gulp he lowered his gaze, only just catching the salutes he had received. Raising his gaze again, he watched the canon fire as it sailed through the air. "Below?" The boy asked. It hardly seemed much safer than where he was, but still, there was no way he would appear like a coward. With a shake of his head he replied. "No, I'll stay here. I want to watch."
I love to RP. Sadly, they don't like me. But if you're interested, give me a PM. I don't bite much.
Pirate Spawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:51 am

[Sarah - Captain Jack's Cabin Girl - Tags: getting sick of Vivi]

From every "Fire!" that she heard, Sarah continuously fired the cannon.
She was sweating and starting to feel worn out--possibly because of everything going on around her--but the determination of possibly getting on the first-mate's good side again kept her from falling over exhausted...
Of course, that didn't seem to be likely; since Vivian was starting to act more and more like a sea-dog towards her over that petty situation back at the town.
For Roger's sake, Sarah gave up her damn bear to get back on this boat... That's not even close to maximum of how much she was willing to risk for this crew.

In the meantime, a Spanish guard had hurriedly run down to the docks to see what was going on; shouting and cursing in Spanish as a ship waving a Spanish noble-family's coat-of-arms halted not far from the ongoing warfare.

[Maria Sanchez - Noble - Tags: Elizabeth]

"I... I was here to go to an event," she explained... "At a big house not far. My... My ship was supposed to come here by now; but..."
She looked worriedly off at the distance; flinching at the distant sound of gunfire.

[Winona Blue - Pirate Captain - Tags: Hassan]

The captain looked up at the flag on her ship... Luckily, they had lowered their Jolly Roger earlier at the port to lower the chances of Marine interference.
Of course, she was starting to feel bored... Maybe toying around with a ship or two while at sea would be fun.
"Raise the decoy flag and get their attention," she said. "While you're at it, tell everyone to stay low until they get my signal."

[Margaret Dubois - Stowaway - Tags: stuffing her face in the Frozen Ruby's food storage XD]

Margaret let out a giant burp; wiping the crumbs away form her face. She had eaten about a quarter of the food that was there by now, and was gnawing at a piece of meat that she was holding in both hands.
The French stowaway was in food-heaven. She wondered to herself whether all pirate ships had such bountiful amounts of food in storage.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me