{open} - C L E A R ~ W A T E R S ~ & ~ B L U E ~ S K I E S

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: {open} - C L E A R ~ W A T E R S ~ & ~ B L U E ~ S K I E

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:52 am

[Margaret Dubois - Stowaway - Tags: Ace]

... Margaret looked up at the pirate sheepishly.
"Uh... Bonjour, garçon?"
Her cocky grin was fixed to her face as she giggled a little, but she was obviously embarrassed over the fact that she was caught.

[Maria Sanchez - Noble - Tags: *]

*heading down to the docks w/ guard*

[Sarah - Captain Jack's Cabin Girl - Tags: *]

Sarah buried her face in her hands; crying loudly as the last bits of what used to be her pillow surrounded her... What had she done? Imagine what the Captain would say... And how much Vivian would think that the cabin-girl deserved it...
Her bear was abandoned at dock, the money lent to her was demanded back, the food she stole was abandoned in front of the first-mate's cabin, now her pillow was destroyed out of her own anger...
Sarah was starting to expect to be thrown off the ship, like she heard that other pirates did with their own uncooperative crew-members... Of course, she presumed that she would deserve a punishment like that; for not being "pirate" enough...

[Winona Blue - Pirate Captain - Tags: *]

*i have no idea what to do with her help Q.Q*
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritdiamondcat » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:38 pm

|═✦═Ruby Labyrinth═✦═Tags; xx═✦═Commoner═✦═|

Ruby didn't have much of a choice to stir the stw, since she didn't really have much to do. Sighing, she walked over to her bed and sat down, looking up at the ceiling before returning to the fire to continue stirring.

(wb >:c)

|=✮=Ambrose Laldone=✮=Tags; xx=✮=Merman=✮=|

Ambrose swam around, until he found the shore that he usually visits. Although it was crowed with ships. He lifted his head out of the water to see what was going on, but decided not to watch what was going on for fear that he might be caught in a life or death situation. He swam where no one was in sight along with him.
Spiritdiamondcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nessiie » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:39 pm

Chickadee Winters
"Dee"
female
Tags;; leo
Location;; On Leo's lovely ship ;0
Ooc;; n/a
After a lot of swearing, twisting, and more than a few bruises on my wrist, I managed to loosen the ties enough to slip out of them. I unwraveled the ropes on my ankles with ease, standing up and stretching. Looking around, I frowned. "Now, where did that damned captain put my dagger?" I said, not being used to being without the weapon. Walking quietly out of the cabin, I sighed with light frustration.

Arin Halian
"Hal,, Rin"
male
Around 20- 21
Merman boi
Tags;; open??
Location;; just somewhere in the great ocean
Ooc;; n/a
I swam lazily in circles, laughing at small fish trailing me. They danced upon my fingertips, then sped away just as happily as they had came.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
🌧

©

When the butterflies turned to dust
  • that covered my whole room

Nessiie| she/her | my characters

• | Art Shop
  • | art examples
  • always looking for art trades! Please pm me to work something out <33
Nessiie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:16 pm

LEO CHALICE
age;; twenty-six gender;; male rank;; captain
fleet;; ruby chalice tags;; ace

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Leo missed Ace calling out to him as his attention was on that of their helmsman, ordering him to keep them steady while he grabbed something from his cabin. Though as he removed himself from the helm and approached his quarter he found himself eye to eye with his dear prisoner. He smirked at her and placed a hand on his hip. "Well well well. Aren't you just the cutest little escape artist I have ever seen?" He teased, placing his other hand on his cheek as if gushing at the sight of her. "Nice try love but you aren't going anywhere."

VIVIAN NIGHT
age;; twenty-one gender;; female rank;; first mate buccaneer
fleet;; bad luck tags;; sarah

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Vivian adjusted her hat again, spacing out for a few seconds as she focused on the simple task. At the mention of other pirates, she glanced up and out to the waters behind them, purple eyes glaring as she took sight of the red sails and built ship. And quite the Jolly Roger they flew up their, unique colors. She couldn't place her finger on who it could be but she didn't like the idea other pirates being so close... "My mind is twin me nay Cap'ian, but my gut says give 'em a chance. But my gut has bad judgement and we all know I don't like thinkin'." She joked with a slight smirk. "Whatever you say goes Roger."
    His orders were clear and she nodded, moving from the helm across the deck soso each member 85 the crew heard her loud and clear. "Ye heard him, red flag ship is our allies in combat today! Keep your filthy cannon fire on the dirty marines. Make them feel welcomed." She winked, waving a few pirates away to make sure they passed the news through the ship to specifically the cannon room where she was sure little Musk would be delighted by the news of less targets. Sarcasm.

CHASE / LAW
age;; twenty gender;; male rank;; stowaway
crew;; himself tags;; wolfram

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Chase face heated up like an oven and he failed to find words to reply with. All he could do was look down bashfully and nod. This was all so over stimulating on his mind. Their closeness is really what made his head spin. Chase could clearly see that either of them moved, they'd brush up against each other. And, though he was totally ok with that, he didn't think his chest would take it. Chase let his eyes drift back up to find Sparrowhawk's own were shut, making the younger wonder if he had fallen asleep. "Sparrowhawk?" He called in question, though not sure if he was expecting an answer or not. If the other was sleeping, it would be smart to get up and allow him his peace. Sadly Chase wasn't too keen on that idea. He stared for the tranquil though seemingly troubled face of the blonde before him and, without thinking, reached his hand slowly over to stroke his cheek. He didn't know why he did it, it just felt right, and familiar almost. He just wanted to help Sparrowhawk sleep better, even if this was a strange way to go about it.

KADEN D. ROGERS
age;; thirty-nine gender;; male rank;; marine
fleet;; navy tags;; william

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    The Charger was picking up speed as it sailed along, and the gleam in Kaden's eyes only grew the closer they got to the Black Squall. "Tell the blockade to form a barrier a little farther out at see. We've got the Squall." He turned to tell one of his lieutenants before a flashed of white caught his eyes. He glance over briefly, catching sight of red sails going up here and their in the distance. For a moment he turned away again, not really interested in whatever that ship had going on, but then something clicked in his mind, making him to a double take to stare wide eyed at the red sails. Slowly ascending into the sky was the Jolly Roger of none other than the Ruby Chalice Pirates. Kaden audibly growled and turned sharply around to walk to the communications, checking only briefly for William behind him. "Hey! How long have we known the Chalices were at port? Ah, forget that, call in for two more ships and send them the Ruby's way. Last thing I Ned is those ships together." He groaned, looking back out to see as the Frozen Ruby made her way farther out to sea. Only the worse could come out of this he was sure.

MIO MELODII
human age;; twenty-five gender;; female rank;; mermaid
crew;; .... tags;; xxxx

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Mio peeked out from the water, the top of her head and eyes the only things visible as she watched the humans mill about. They talked and exchanged weird items for even stranger items. It was such a complicated yet fascinating system. The young mermaid slowly swam along the shore, not wanting to catch the attention of anyone as she watched the humans. Once again the girl was distracted from her primary goal. It has been years, decades even since she last saw her brother and it was really devastating. And yet she somehow managed to continuously stop herself to watch just what the human's would do next...
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nessiie » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:30 am

Chickadee Winters
"Dee"
female
Tags;; leo
Location;; On Leo's lovely ship ;0
Ooc;; n/a
I frowned at the sight of Leo, all my plans of telling {MOST of} the truth went down the drain. I huffed and responded to him in the same teasing tone he spoke to me with. I feigned regret. "Oh, sir! I apologize. You see, I was getting quite claustrophobic and decided to stretch my legs." I pouted and raised my eyebrows, but my eyes still gave him the death stare.

Arin Halian
"Hal,, Rin"
male
Around 20- 21
Merman boi
Tags;; open??
Location;; just somewhere in the great ocean
Ooc;; n/a
I swam lazily in circles, laughing at small fish trailing me. They danced upon my fingertips, then sped away just as happily as they had came.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
🌧

©

When the butterflies turned to dust
  • that covered my whole room

Nessiie| she/her | my characters

• | Art Shop
  • | art examples
  • always looking for art trades! Please pm me to work something out <33
Nessiie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:20 pm

Jack Rogers | Captain | Pirate | Male | 32 | Tag/s: Crew, Vivian

"I am sure I will hear the completes from the crew," Jack said to himself as Vivian yelled out his orders to the ship, and some of the crewmen ran to tell the gunmens the red ship was a pirate ally. For now, anyway. He would deal with the complaints he knew he would hear later on. Musk and the rest could complain when there was not a chance of being captured. However small that chance was. He wondered slightly if Sarah had gone into the cabins, as he did not want the girl in the middle of the. Style threat he was sure was to come... However, the thought quickly left as Jack watched as the Charge came into full view, and noticed just what her captain was thinking. "Ah... It seems that we have a famious marine ship here to try to catch us," the captain spoke, yelling right after at the crew to watch the sails. The last thing they needed was a tear in one, or cannons after them. The ship was fast, true, and he still knew it to be the fastest in the waters, but without sails it mattered not how fast a ship was. More so when they have yet to get into full open waters and catch a current. "Our reputation keeps showing itself," Jack said, this time to Vivan with an excited tone. "We have one of their prized ships trying to catch us. I think that seems to be their flag ship as well this joy. How much you think they would raise the bounty on our heads if we damage it, and more so, get away?"

Ace D. Rogers | Swashbuckler/Navigator | Pirate | Male | 35 | Tag/s: Crew

"Je vois qu'il semble que le navire a une infestation de rat. Non?*" Ace questioned with a raised eye brow, looking down at the young girl. Hearing someone speak the language of his birth did make the navigator a bit more sympathetic to the girl, but only for a bit. Running a hand through his hair, he glanced upon the water, sighing as he noticed a few more marine ships were coming into view. "Ah, I guess the marines have decided we were with playing with," he said, mostly to himself, but aloud with a smirk. "Kid, you got on the wrong ship. More so today. My captain tends to not enjoy rats on board, and more so, it seems a small battle is about to start. I suggest getting off before you are noticed." Maybe it was the fact he was more calm before a battle than others, or the fact that he was just tired from the day, but Ace simply gave his thought to the young girl who was trying to stole way, it seemed, on the ship. He knew he should have just taken her and brought her to his captain, but right now, there were other things going on. "Ah. But do me a favor. Don't say I saw you if you get caught, cher." Ace shrugged a bit, turning, as he started to walk away form the girl, in order to get a better view of the port, and where the Black Squall and marines were.

(*I see it seems the ship has a rat infestation. No? )
(Leo's ship is just over run with young girls. Oh, my!)

Wolfram Sparrowhawk | Outcast | Thief/Assassin | Male | 25 | Tag/s: Chase/Law

The feel of a soft touch against his cheek, caused confusion for the blonde for a second, and after a bit, as he went between the strange feeling of wake and sleep, at if the two fought each other, his eyes slowly opened again, as he weakly smiled for a bit at Chase. He really did enjoy the cuteness of the green eyes one, even if the words he spoke flustered him often. "I feel as though I should apologize to you, Chase," Wolfram said, though his voice was lower than it had been when he spoke a bit before, and much more than earlier in the day when the two had first meet. "I fear that due to my stubbornness and my own flaws, you have missed the mark you had set out earlier today to get..."
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:31 pm

[Margaret Dubois - Stowaway - Tags: Ace]

"... Huh." Margaret smirked a little after the pirate's strange response to the situation. "Et je pensais que les pirates étaient des rats," she muttered to herself as the pirate walked away.
Looking around, everyone seemed preoccupied... So, being the rebellious ex-noble she was, she figured that she'd sneak around for some time.
Besides; if the tomboy was caught, she wasn't scared of a pirate captain. She's dealt with plenty of those before.
Climbing out of the barrel, she snuck off to find the captain's quarters to possibly do some snooping there.

[Maria Sanchez - Noble - Tags: *]

When Maria and her guard got down to the docks, the noblewoman gasped. Their ride was blocked by a pirates vs. marines fiasco at the docks...
The guard cursed to himself in Spanish while Maria just watched in horror; suddenly feeling concern for Alec... Wherever he was.

[Sarah - Captain Jack's Cabin Girl - Tags: *]

Sarah buried her face in her hands; crying loudly as the last bits of what used to be her pillow surrounded her... What had she done? Imagine what the Captain would say... And how much Vivian would think that the cabin-girl deserved it...
Her bear was abandoned at dock, the money lent to her was demanded back, the food she stole was abandoned in front of the first-mate's cabin, now her pillow was destroyed out of her own anger...
Sarah was starting to expect to be thrown off the ship, like she heard that other pirates did with their own uncooperative crew-members... Of course, she presumed that she would deserve a punishment like that; for not being "pirate" enough...

[Winona Blue - Pirate Captain - Tags: *]

*i have no idea what to do with her help Q.Q*
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritdiamondcat » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:39 am

|═✦═Ruby Labyrinth═✦═Tags; xx═✦═Commoner═✦═|

(I will continue for her next post <3)

|=✮=Ambrose Laldone=✮=Tags; xx=✮=Merman=✮=|

The merman swam along the shore, hoping not to get caught by humans. He passed a mermaid, that was either stalking or taunting along with a few others, but he didn't pay much attention. Once he was in a safe distance away from others, he swam to the shallowest part of the shore before lifting himself on the rocks that cut between the shore and the water. Plus there was larger rocks that reached up to the trees, as if it was shielding him from the world, but it wasn't enough to hide his hair. Sighing,he looked up at the sky, wondering what to do now.
Spiritdiamondcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:07 pm

LEO CHALICE
age;; twenty-six gender;; male rank;; captain
fleet;; ruby chalice tags;; dee

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ((Leo's not happy one bit. And, Margaret, I swear of you step foot in my little Leo's room you will not live to tell the tale XD Seriously though. Stay away.))
    Returning her gaze with a deadly stare of his own, Leo frowned. She walked on then ice now that she managed to offend everything he stood for. To think she thought she could simply escape from his room and 'stretch' as she said. That just made the cracks in the center she stood grow. "Damned rich brutes believe you are free to your own devices but here on my ship you do what I tell you. You do not stretch your legs without asking me to do so. You should not speak unless I allow you to do so. And as of right now you should be glad I am allowing you to even breathe.!" He hissed in a deep and dangerous tone. He was not happy anymore as he could have been. He'd gotten the rare wine he wanted, and was about to engage in a fight in the sea. But no. Ace was testing every fiber of his being and he made the mistake of allowing a noble wench to live. "Now unless you value your life, I suggest you go sit in my quarters like a good little girl or I'd be more than happy to tie your hands and feet to an anchor and nd toss you overboard." He concluded with and nd sharp smile, daring anymore annoyingly witty remarks from the noble women.

VIVIAN NIGHT
age;; twenty-one gender;; female rank;; first mate buccaneer
fleet;; bad luck tags;; sarah

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Vivian watched the crew run about to follow orders, calling out herself to fire a cannon at another marine ship that got too close. She laughed, or more so, giggled, almost as madly as her excited captain as she watched the panicked faces of the marines who's ship earned a nice new break across the edge, the cannon taking a small but decent sized chunk off the front end. Her purple gaze tilted back up to Jack who was speaking to her directly now. "Dios mio! Really?" She asked, eagerly looking over the ships edge, hair falling overboard as she gazed out behind the Squall to see that there was, indeed, a marine ship coming their way. A fast one at that. Jack had a better than hers it seemed as she failed to see how he knew that one of all ships, that one served as leader of the gang. Though money was added into play and she smirked at the ship from her position. "Baddie darling, there is no limit to our bounty you know. It is so high now that I've thought of turning myself in and cashing it in. With some help of course. She admitted, looking over her shoulder at him. "I'd say they'd raise it ten thousand coins eh? Though Jacky. I bet you won't even put a dent in it." She challenged her captain, ready to place money on the table now if he excepted. And, with him in this state, it won't be too hard to make him wager higher. Though, that's if he accepted.

CHASE / LAW
age;; twenty gender;; male rank;; stowaway
crew;; himself tags;; wolfram

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    As Sparrowhawk opened his eyes, Chase recoiled his hand quickly, hopping not to get caught. Though he was sure he did seeing as he wasn't to subtle about anything and looked extremely guilty. The blue eyes fluttered open and his heart nearly left him for a moment as they locked with his own. His guilty face relaxed bit before it melted in a smile of his own at seeing Sparrowhawk's . It was... nice. "My mark.... Ah, you mean the hat? You're right.... it'll be a while before I can locate them again I'm sure..." He sighed, rolling onto his back to look up at the ceiling. He blamed himself more than anything for if he hadn't followed Sparrowhawk and his friend, he wouldn't have missed anything. "But I admittedly don't regret it. I liked meeting you, even if I almost breathed my last breath with you." He admitted, speaking his mind now without thinking too much, his mind honestly wondering back to when Sparrowhawk had held him at knife point before he and Law ended up at odds. Though, as his words finally caught up to him his green eyes went wide and he quickly looked for another topic before the other realized what he said, hopefully... "S-S-So! Is Sparrowhawk your true name? Full I mean?"

KADEN D. ROGERS
age;; thirty-nine gender;; male rank;; marine
fleet;; navy tags;; william

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    The Charger was picking up speed as it sailed along, and the gleam in Kaden's eyes only grew the closer they got to the Black Squall. "Tell the blockade to form a barrier a little farther out at see. We've got the Squall." He turned to tell one of his lieutenants before a flashed of white caught his eyes. He glance over briefly, catching sight of red sails going up here and their in the distance. For a moment he turned away again, not really interested in whatever that ship had going on, but then something clicked in his mind, making him to a double take to stare wide eyed at the red sails. Slowly ascending into the sky was the Jolly Roger of none other than the Ruby Chalice Pirates. Kaden audibly growled and turned sharply around to walk to the communications, checking only briefly for William behind him. "Hey! How long have we known the Chalices were at port? Ah, forget that, call in for two more ships and send them the Ruby's way. Last thing I Ned is those ships together." He groaned, looking back out to see as the Frozen Ruby made her way farther out to sea. Only the worse could come out of this he was sure.

((Will post for him next time. Completely out of muse today since it was a rough day today...))

MIO MELODII
human age;; twenty-five gender;; female rank;; mermaid
crew;; .... tags;; xxxx

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Mio peeked out from the water, the top of her head and eyes the only things visible as she watched the humans mill about. They talked and exchanged weird items for even stranger items. It was such a complicated yet fascinating system. The young mermaid slowly swam along the shore, not wanting to catch the attention of anyone as she watched the humans. Once again the girl was distracted from her primary goal. It has been years, decades even since she last saw her brother and it was really devastating. And yet she somehow managed to continuously stop herself to watch just what the human's would do next...

((@Spirit Would you like Ambrose and Mio to meet?))
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:18 pm

Jack Rogers | Captain | Pirate | Male | 32 | Tag/s: Crew, Vivian

Jack glanced as his first mate looked over the railing in wonder, almost. Ah. How her child-like expressions caused him joy at times. It was part of her personality he enjoyed, as in some ways it matched his own. It was clear the marines were ready for blood. They planned on not letting them out of this land alive, but then again, Jack was never one for plans. They were far too much work. "If you turn yourself in, I'm not she you get the money, love," Jack gleefully replied with a hearty laugh, just as his own ship fired another round of cannons, some at the ship that seemed to be on their tailwind, and others at the ships that seemed to be hearding them. No, really? Did they think him a fool. His eye brown raises however, and Vivian spoke her words, and he glared slightly at her, before turning the wheel of the helm ever so slightly to steady the ship. "Is that doubt in your voice? Are you trying to suddenly ya captain speaks lies?"

Ace D. Rogers | Swashbuckler/Navigator | Pirate | Male | 35 | Tag/s: Crew

Part of Ace made himself stop. Letting the girl go might have been the wrong card to play. Somehow he suddenly felt that she may not get off the ship, as he warned, but she seemed to dislike pirates, no suprise there, so why would she stay? He was about to go back for the stowaway, when cannonfire from the black pirate ship caught his attention. He rushed to see the action, grabbing a rope as he looked over the railing, to see a marine ship fast approaching the Black Squall. Don't get traped, he thought to himself, only to almost be thrown off balance as a cannonball seemed to fire at them, though missing, it caused the waters around them to shift and the ship to move due to the waves it caused. Quickly, Ace climbed up the ropes to get a better view of the area, seeing the marine ship coming for them. It seemed they were now fully part of the game. "We need to keep the wind in our favor and against them!" The navigator yelled to the helmsman, as he looked up at the sky, and the sea for their best course of action for the ship to be at odds with the marines after them as well now. "Seems they don't want to pirates ship close..."

Wolfram Sparrowhawk | Outcast | Thief/Assassin | Male | 25 | Tag/s: Chase/Law

Wolfram frowned as he heard Chase's words. Ah... Yes, a pirate can be a hard thing to come across when said pirate wished not then be found, and unless he was mistaken, most pirates did not want it so. Open you ran across false hear-say when looking for them, or tumors of where they sock when they are keeping low for a while. Though hearing him speak of not regretting it, and meeting him almost caused the blind to smile, but the frown stayed as he spoke of his last breath. Yes... Wolfram did have a talent to act before he thought. It was due to his job. Do the job, if there is s target, kill them, if it is a mark, kill any who see you and question your actions later. The images of those he had killed ran through his head cussing a shiver down his spine...there was no difference between man, woman, or child when he was on a mission. Almost as if someone else was in control, but he knew it was him... That cold hearted killer he was despite how he fought not to be. The ease of it all... He slowly felt his mind racing, but Chase's words snapped him back to reality. His blue eyes looked over the young one quickly, as if trying to remember who he was, or deciding if he was worth being here. "Uh...no," Wolfram replied carefully, closing his eyes to regain himself, and opening them with that friendly and soft smile again, masking his inner self. "Not my full name, though it is my name. I guess you wish to know the entire name of the one you have shared your bed with?" There was almost laughter in his eyes as he spoke, looking over Chase, and titling his head a bit as he did, still on his side. "My full name, I was given and told, is Wolfram Sparrowhawk."
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me