It can be deleted

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: White Rose Academy (Open and Accepting)

Postby LadyRyuka » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:03 am

Jenny|Natalia
"I have skipped classes before and not once gotten in trouble. I would rather help you right now. Is this because of JD?" Jenny asked. She wanted to try to help and if she could help Natalia get some 'innocent revenge' on JD she would be happy to help.

Professor Moon| Brady
"Well right now it is transition time I don't start class until five minutes after class starts I know female issues very well." Professor Moon said believing that is what it was. "Thank you for telling me thought." She said smiling. She was setting the next textbook on everyone's desks.

JD|Brady
"Wow so your friend can't take a joke." He said knowing what he said wasn't a joke but he will play it off like it was.

Headmistress Rose| Latin Class
She watched as her students came in and when she noticed Liv's eyes were silver she was a bit nervous with Rowan being near the Siren Pool seats. "Rowan Feathersoft I would like you to move your seat please away from the siren pool seats. Also you do not have any random burns because of Liv's eyes or fins?" She asked wanting to make sure.

Liv|Latin Class
"Are you serious you are going to really do that..." Liv said annoyed but in her eyes it would be Rowans fault if he got burned because he was sitting near her.

Professor Wolfred| Math Class
He was standing outside his door waiting for the students to come in.
My name is Lady Ryuka. I am a Noble in a world that knows all kinds of magic. I specialize in Fire magic. I can also make bubbles that trap people for about 3 days. I also make rose petals and Cherry blossom petals fly around me.

My Tradeables folder is empty so when I get more duplicates I will be doing my wishlist give aways again!
LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunt.er » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:38 am

Rowan - Class
Rowan hadn't noticed anything off about Liv, but when he actually took a good look at her he noticed the silver fins and eyes, "I can move away, it will be nice not to be splashed." He glared at Liv at the splashing part then moved a couple of seats away.

Brady - Class
"Oh shut up." Brady snapped at JD.

Natalia - Jenny
"Go away right now." Natalia said aggressively swinging open the door.
Don't really use this site very much, if you need to contact me and I'm not responding through here please try my toyhouse (hunt-er) or my deviant art (Hunt-er)

Check out my art shop! Low prices!
hunt.er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:44 am

Liv|Class
Liv glares and hated that anything had been mentioned about her eyes and fins being silver. She already knew she was going to hate this class.

Headmistress Rose|Latin Class
She sighs as she notices Liv glaring. "You know better than to be near a werewolf with your eyes and fins being silver." She said

JD|Class
He laughs as Brady snapped at him but he stopped when Professor Moon glares at him for silence.

Jenny|Natalia
"I know how you can get JD in trouble and you wont get into any trouble at all. That is if you are interested." She added with a slight smile.
My name is Lady Ryuka. I am a Noble in a world that knows all kinds of magic. I specialize in Fire magic. I can also make bubbles that trap people for about 3 days. I also make rose petals and Cherry blossom petals fly around me.

My Tradeables folder is empty so when I get more duplicates I will be doing my wishlist give aways again!
LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunt.er » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:34 pm

Rowan - Class
"It's no big deal, I sat next to her, she's fine." Rowan said as he sat down.

Natalia - Jenny
"No, I just met him, I don't know him and I'm not upset at him." The truth was Natalia was upset at herself, she wasn't paying attention and didn't know what was going on when headmistress Rose called on her.

Brady - Class
Brady reserved a seat for Natalia in the back of the class next to him.
Don't really use this site very much, if you need to contact me and I'm not responding through here please try my toyhouse (hunt-er) or my deviant art (Hunt-er)

hunt.er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:51 pm

Headmistress Rose| Latin Class
"Yes but did she try to even tell you by using words that you didn't want to be near her?" She asked.

Jenny|Natalia
"Alright well then if he ever does anything I can help you get him back. The best way a vampire knows how when it comes to annoying werewolves." She said she grabbed some tissue to help her wipe her eyes. "We girls have to look after each other right." She said

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunt.er » Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:59 pm

Natalia - Jenny
Natalia took a deep then took the tissue, 'Look after each other?' She asked herself, a small blush erupted across her cheeks, "Y-yeah." She muttered.

Rowan - Class
"It's not a big deal, I'm fine so it's all in the past, let's leave it that way." Rowan had never made contact with silver so didn't really understand the big deal.

hunt.er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:19 am

Ooc: sorry I have been on road trips for two days now I will reply this evening.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:51 pm

OOC: Werewolves don't have to touch the Silver for it to burn them they just have to be near it.

Jenny|Natalia
"Come on lets get to English and see what stupid rules the humans changed on us this time." Jenny said. She held out her hand and then withdrew it and looked around slightly blushing. "Sorry." She said quickly.

Amber|Rowan
"I do believe what was meant is that even if a werewolf is near silver they don't have to touch it for them to burn them. She was wanting to make sure that you hadn't been burned just by being near Liv." Amber said interpreting what Headmistress Rose was trying to say.

Liv|Everyone
"is everyone against me just because I have silver eyes and fins?" Liv shouted. She was annoyed and hated that it kept being mentioned.

Headmistress Rose|Her Latin Class
"Miss Pool you do know that silver is not something that a Werewolf can even be around it can burn them even if they do not touch it. Did you even try to tell anyone? After you answer that question we are moving on to class because this has wasted enough time." Headmistress Rose said.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunt.er » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:43 pm

Rowan - Class
Rowan was more tolerate of silver then other werewolves due to the fact his mother was half human.

Natalia - Jenny
Natalia blushed even more she reached for Jenny's hand but pulled away when Jenny did.

hunt.er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Other Information

Postby lokison » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:49 am

Silvanus Lake//CisMale//Sixteen//Mauve Purple//Periwinkle//Fairy//Purple Wings with specks of Gold//Unassigned//Third Year//Open//lokison//Melody Rose
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me