Vrasan Kingdom( medieval times role-play)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Vrasan Kingdom( medieval times role-play)

Postby CatMynnte<3 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:02 pm

||Isobel|| Female || Knight || 19 || Tags: Rose

The young woman dipped her head at the stable worker. "Yes, I believe so. I believe it was a rock or something, not too far from the castle." Her chest felt a little tight and her heart was hammering, but she tried to ignore it as she spoke. She had begun feeling this way recently, whenever the groomer was present... It frustrated her to no end. She reached up absently to do something with her hands and brushed it down her horse's mane, running her fingers through his soft hair. "Do you think you could take a look?" She asked, trying to stay focused on the issue she had come in with.
CatMynnte<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:15 pm

[Cat: is it okay if it's just a big rock that got stuck in there? Or do you want him to be injured? If so, it would likely just be like bruising to the frog. The show wouldn't really hurt him, the frog would be the part to get bruised or injured (and I don't know if reed really a way to treat that, since they're in medieval times)]

Byron- m- 20 y- crush: Ayleth- Knight, wants to be more than that- cat Ell (Scottish Fold)- Morris x Leana: Mia, Jenny, Kira- 5' 10" with fair skin and brown hair and hazel eyes, handsome- has throwing knives and sword- Tags: Reynar

The brunette sighed but nodded to the other young knight. He said "I hope it's not your dad," but they'd just seen the man. He didn't think the man could have gotten into trouble that fast. Shaking his head back and forth, he followed the other. He nodded and said "I'd offer to help, but it's just role call. You just have to call them all there." He thought Reynar might also call out their names, of course. He then nodded and said "That's a good idea, though."

Rose- f- 18 y- crush: Ayleth then will be Isobel- groom/stable worker- fox Nochnik, horse Red Beauty or Jessie (likes Solaris)- pan- Hawthorn x Laurel: Ash- 5' 3" with fair skin and long wavy red hair and blue eyes- carries some herbs- Tags: Isobel, Ayleth (sort of)

The pretty redhead made a small sound as the Queen appeared. She listened as Ayleth whistled to the horse. She let him out of the stall quickly (unless he wasn't actually in one). She watched him go to the queen, then she looked to Isobel. She nodded and quickly hurried over to the female knight. She said "The poor boy," then nodded a second time. "Ah, yes, I can check his hoof for you." She patted the horse so he knew she was there, after asking which leg it was, then ran a hand down his leg to make him lift his hoof.

Kurumi- f- 24 y- crush: Reynar, Vailean too if he's open to it- maid- dog Yuri- has a little one named Kuroi- Jin x Mei: Lan- loves animals and kids- 5'5" beauty with golden tan skin and long straight dark hair with a part, deeply brown eyes- maid uniform and carries work stuff- Tags: Kuroi/Innis, Yun

The young woman smiled as she looked down at the little girl. She nodded and said "It may be boring, but I don't know many kids brave enough to go off on their own. You seem very brave to do so. I guess knowing your dad is somewhere nearby probably helps." She then looked to Yun and the child. She knew this to be his young nephew. She said "Innis, this is my friend Yun. He's an archer, so he isn't really like a knight or employee for the queen like I am, but she can call on him if she needs."

Kuroi- m- 4 y- crush: too young- child- puppy Yuki (Yuri's offspring)- Hank (missing or just left) x Kurumi- Unknown height, whatever is normal for a toddler, lighter tan with dark hair and heterochromia- has little toys but also gets into people's stuff- Tags: Kurumi/Innis, Yun and Anos

The dark haired child giggled as he watched his two years older friend. Yuki yipped and wagged his little tail a bit. Kuroi tilted his head as he noticed his friend seemed to be being shy around the girl. He asked "Anos, awe you okay?" He didn't really understand what was going on, as he was only four. Maybe in a year, or two at most, he'd be able to begin to understand. When Anos stuttered again, it only made Kuroi stutter. He shook his head, saying "Innis, this is Anos, my...fwiend, best fwiend."

Yun- m- 22 y- homosexual; Reynar- open for SO/whatnot- no kids but would like to maybe adopt one day- bunny Hopper and horse Charme- Xen x Zena: Yena, nephew Anos- 5' 5" tanned brown eyed and full lipped and long lashed male with longish dark straight hair- archer (has bow and arrows)- Tags: Kurumi mainly, the kids as well

The young man smiled as he watched the three kids a moment. He then turned his attention to Kurumi, and nodded to the maid. He listened as she explained to Innis. She was telling the little girl he was a friend, and was an archer. Also that he wasn't really employed by the castle, but could be called upon. "Yes, that's right, I don't work here really. I can shoot things with a bow and arrow, though. I can do so from the trees or a horse's back, so it could be really helpful." He shrugged after he said these things. He wasn't sure Innis would understand much of it. She may have seen archery before, or she may not have. If she asked any questions, he'd answer them if he could.

Anos- m- 6 y- crush: Innis- way too young- way too young- white raven named Snowflake- Benjamin x Yena- uncle Yun and grandpa Xen and grandma Zena- whatever height, blonde straight neck length hair, light brown eyes- Tags: Yun/ Kurumi and Kuroi, Innis

The blonde haired boy smiled at his best little friend. He chuckled when the puppy yipped and wagged at him a bit. He then squeaked and shook his head a couple times as Kuroi questioned him. "I-I...I'm fine, Kuroi, I'm f-fine." He sighed and shook his head, scolding himself as he stuttered. He looked to his uncle and Kurumi for a moment. He then looked to Kuroi and pouted, saying "Hey..." Looking to Innis, he said "Y...Yeah, my name is Anos and that... that's my uncle." When Snowball made a little sound, he reached to pat her. He said "This is Snowball, my white raven. They usually aren't that color, so I've been told she's special." He noticed she was looking at the crow, Snowball was, and asked "What's your crow's name?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Oct 02, 2023 3:26 pm

|| Queen Ayleth || 18 || Female ||

She heard the stallion call out to her as he made his way to her. She saw the beautiful mahogany stallion trot his way up to her, his long mane and tail flowing in the breeze. Once the stallion got to her, she stroked his velvety nose and kissed his forehead. ”Hey there sweet boy….You ready to go for a ride? It’s been a while huh?” she asked and Solaris snorted in response. Smiling at the eager horse, Ayleth didn’t even have to worry about the stallion.

He followed behind her with no halter on. Most horses would have taken off if given the chance. Solaris didn’t even bother. Ayleth grabbed his tack and saddled up the horse. Once he was ready, she slung herself up into the saddle and made sure things were good before clicking her tongue and the horse moved forward. Sorcha trotted alongside her human and steed, making sure to not be too close but not too far. She kept her distance but stayed alert.

Ayleth whispered the words “let’s go” into his ear and Solaris half reared, and took off at full speed from the castle gates. The sound of hooves hitting the cobblestone echoed throughout the castle walls as the horse took off. Ayleth enjoyed the feeling of the wind in her hair as they moved.

Reynar listened to what the other man said and he couldn’t help but feel worried. When Byron mentioned about the roll call, he heaved a sigh. It was his least favorite thing to do. Not that he didn’t mind, it was just a little bit of a pain at times trying to get all the Knights. “Well time to get started….” he said as they both made it back to the castle. He glanced at one of the maids and asked them to fetch all the knights and have them all gather in the gathering hall.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CatMynnte<3 » Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:25 pm

{Spirit: yeah thats totally fine if its just a rock! yeah im not sure how they would treat that in medieval times... hmm)

||Isobel|| Female || Knight || 19 || Tags: Rose

Isobel noticed the stablehand's reaction to the Queen's entrance and stifled her own emotions. She was here to make a name, she thought to herself gruffly, not... she shook her head ever-so-slightly to clear it, then gave a bow to Her Majesty as she came near. She watched her ride off through the gates, hoping she was being safe by riding out alone, but was comforted with the sight of her wold and Solaris. The horse was one of the most loyal she had ever witnessed; it was common speculation among the knights. She turned back to Rose. "Thank you," she said cordially, standing up straight as the redhead approached and gently lifted Rocky's leg.
CatMynnte<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:29 pm

Vailean Adaire || Male || 24 || Apothecary || ~Open
    His daughter stayed nearby until they reached the castle at least. After that point she was gone in a flash, the last sign he had of her being the distant call of Alec. She'd be relatively safe here at least. Most people working in the castle knew them, he'd spent much of his own childhood here after all and stayed in contact afterwards so he could bring medicine to those that needed it -- the small wounds the knights gained while training and aches and pains of the maids mostly -- so as long as she stayed at least near the castle she'd be fine while he went about his business delivering his remedies.
    While doing so he heard quite a lot, including that the queen was out and about today -- something he was almost glad for. It wasn't that Vailean disliked the queen, the opposite really, but having grown up around the castle as he had it was difficult to equate the girl he'd known only in passing due to the number of years between them with a queen and he was rather awkward with it.

Innis Adaire || Female || 5 || ~Kurumi, Kuroi, Yun, Anos
    Innis nodded vaguely, "so you don't work here but you can." She said mildly, looking up at the man only briefly. She could understand that much -- it was similar to her da's situation in the castle, because he didn't work here but he still came here to help sometimes. She was admittedly more interested in archery, she'd seen hunters before and it seemed neat but she'd probably need to get a bit bigger before da would consider letting her learn. It was pretty clear that her attention was turning more towards the two boys than the adults though. "His name's Alec!" She grinned, "da says he's a 'hooded crow' and he's real smart." The crow in question did not seem particularly pleased by the raven's presence, puffing up his feathers a little and cawing. It wasn't until Innis crouched down to pat him that he mellowed a bit.

{{Sorry, life got busy and all that. I'll probably move Lea soon enough but I do not have the energy to do so at the moment and it's not pressing since no one's tagging him.}}
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:56 pm

[Cat: XD cool

Fortune: if Lea is Vaulean, feel free to send him to Kurumi and her tags if you like. Yun will probably move off shortly, since he can leave Anos with Kurumi as like a sort of babysitter, since he trusts her with kids (which of course makes sense, she has a kid but anyway)]

Byron- m- 20 y- crush: Ayleth- Knight, wants to be more than that- cat Ell (Scottish Fold)- Morris x Leana: Mia, Jenny, Kira- 5' 10" with fair skin and brown hair and hazel eyes, handsome- has throwing knives and sword- Tags: Reynar

The brunette nodded at the other young man. "Yes, I suppose it s time to get started," he said to him, then watched. Reynar had called one of the maids over to them. The young woman looked only eighteen or nineteen, and nodded rapidly. She ran off in a hurry, to go find each of the Knights and send them in. Byron watched as some came filing in. He said "Well, there's some of them now. That girl just needs to find the rest, and we can see if they're all actually here."

Rose- f- 18 y- crush: Ayleth then will be Isobel- groom/stable worker- fox Nochnik, horse Red Beauty or Jessie (likes Solaris)- pan- Hawthorn x Laurel: Ash- 5' 3" with fair skin and long wavy red hair and blue eyes- carries some herbs- Tags: Isobel

The pretty redhead watched as the Queen got on the horse and headed off. She felt a bit of worry, but knew how good Solaris was. The wolf was also there, Sorcha she believed was her name. The wolf would definitely keep the queen safe. Shaking her head, she hummed quietly and focused on the horse. She got him to lift his leg, and looked at his hoof. "Oh! He's got a rock stuck in there that seems bigger than the usual ones. It must be making his frog sore, so I'm going to need to get it out."

Kurumi- f- 24 y- crush: Reynar, Vailean too if he's open to it- maid- dog Yuri- has a little one named Kuroi- Jin x Mei: Lan- loves animals and kids- 5'5" beauty with golden tan skin and long straight dark hair with a part, deeply brown eyes- maid uniform and carries work stuff- Tags: Kuroi/Innis, Yun

The young woman giggled a bit as she watched the three kids. Kuroi just adored his slightly older friend, and could become friends with the girl too. She'd noticed how Anos was acting around the girl. He seemed to grow shy, and even stuttered. Shaking her head, she looked at Yun a moment. She nodded and said "Yes, he doesn't work here but he can." She then smiled as she looked at the crow and raven. "He's a very handsome crow, and I hope he isn't offended by the little lady there."

Kuroi- m- 4 y- crush: too young- child- puppy Yuki (Yuri's offspring)- Hank (missing or just left) x Kurumi- Unknown height, whatever is normal for a toddler, lighter tan with dark hair and heterochromia- has little toys but also gets into people's stuff- Tags: Kurumi/Innis, Yun and Anos

The dark haired child giggled as he watched the two now. He said "Oh! This is my white puppy, Yuki, and that's his mama, Yuri." He then tilted his head as he watched the crow. "Does he not like Snow?" he asked, quite confused. He said "I thought boys were supposed to like girls...right?" He turned it into a question at the end, and how wrong he was...Some boys liked boys, but anyway, boys should like and be nice to girls. Even if they didn't like them in a romantic sense.

Yun- m- 22 y- homosexual; Reynar- open for SO/whatnot- no kids but would like to maybe adopt one day- bunny Hopper and horse Charme- Xen x Zena: Yena, nephew Anos- 5' 5" tanned brown eyed and full lipped and long lashed male with longish dark straight hair- archer (has bow and arrows)- Tags: Kurumi mainly, the kids as well

The young man nodded and said "Yes, yes, that's right. I don't work here but I could work here," he said, then looked at Kurumi. He smiled and chuckled, as they'd said the same thing at basically the same time. He shook his head a couple times. They liked to call themselves twins despite not being related. Friends, they were best friends. The whole twin thing was because twins seemed to read each other's thoughts. The two of them seemed quite similar to how twins could be.

Anos- m- 6 y- crush: Innis- way too young- way too young- white raven named Snowflake- Benjamin x Yena- uncle Yun and grandpa Xen and grandma Zena- whatever height, blonde straight neck length hair, light brown eyes- Tags: Yun/ Kurumi and Kuroi, Innis

The blonde haired boy laughed quietly and said "That's right. The white puppy is named Yuki, the bigger dog is named Yuri." He looked to the brown and white female for a moment. He then shook his head and said "Alec is very handsome. Oh, um...the...the little lady is Snowfall, my raven. That's who auntie Kueumi is talking about, not some girl." He called her auntie though she wasn't his actual aunt. His uncle and Kurumi were like soul siblings, though, something like that. He smiled and said "He seems quite smart." He then looked at Kuroi and said "I...boys should like girls and be nice to them. They aren't all nice to girls, though." Snowfall, meanwhile, cawed at the crow and looked at him, but didn't get closer.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lustrous Fox » Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:29 am

Name: Akay Bader

Parents: Callisto (father) and Amalthea (Mother)

History: raised in a family with only his mother and father as failure was never an option in his parents' eyes with the only option being best to perfection and having a sense of high worth to them which he must show or be deemed as a failure, so once magic was brought to his attention so he waited to be old enough to enroll into a place that lessons to magic for those who wish to learn, shortly scouring around when he became the right age and enrolled himself without a second thought to him. though Akay was sadly aware that the regular magic that was being taught wouldn't' do him any good here, he soon heard something that would intrigue him as gossip floated around that there was an area filled with banned books that they couldn't use for lessons due to its darker magic, scourging around after hours to find this close off area as once Akey did as he broke into the room without hesitation. finding a book that held a spell for once it was mastered as every night he would transform into a werewolf so with the book in hand as he ran back home that following night, finding himself practicing the spell every night until it was permanently placed on which once he was ready as he called over his parents one night to witness. but instead of being praised his parents were only horrified to see this monster that he would turn into every night, shortly kicking him out that night as they didn't want to be associated with such a monster with Akey's life being turned into a new one on a dime. now living as an infamous and wanted theft that stole to survive but only still enough that he needed for survival and nothing more, only getting into physical altercations if he needed to but he preferred not to and he would make sure he didn't do actual serious harm.

Height: 6'0

Appearance:

Human- formerly having black hair that stopped at his shoulders as the hair turned into a pale white thanks to the spell, with his formerly green eyes also becoming blue as Akay was rather skinny and lengthy when it came to his body shape and light skin.

werewolf- becoming an anthropomorphic wolf with longer pointed ears that had a tuff of white fur at the end, as his entire coat of fur was simply a solid white with a much more distinctive amount of fluff around the collar of his neck while having a long fluffy tail behind him.

personality: having to put on a facade of averageness to blend in with everyone else so others wouldn't gain a suspicion to a degree, Akay was open to conversation and enjoyed hearing tales that people may tell him, coming across as polite and well-mannered as it wasn't too far off from his true color, but he did exaggerated to a degree so others wouldn't think it would be possible that he would do a crime of any kind. but on the other hand, he was quite arrogant and can be narcissistic at times as he was quite insecure about others seeing him as a bad guy or only wanting to cause harm to others, with the reality being that he was put in a situation where he had to do what to survive on his own and being his only way to know how to do so

Animals: None

Other: none at the moment

Crushes/relationships: none right now but he'll consider it if he finds someone desirable enough to him.

(hopefully i'm not interrupting anything as this looks fun and i would love to join you guys if that okay as this looks fun and i will be starting off with one character for now :D)
Last edited by Lustrous Fox on Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All duplicate pets are open for trade for Wishlist or anything i don have

Also my dream Wishlist Set to completed the 2020 staff dog even if it unlikely i ever will
Lustrous Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:26 pm

Seeley, is there magic in this? If so, I might make Yun actual,y have magic blood)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Oct 08, 2023 4:58 pm

(Yes magic is allowed; the queen does magic; and accepted. And you’re not!)

|| Queen Ayleth || Female || 18 || Tagged: open for interaction ||

The young woman continued on, enjoying the feel of the wind and the sun on her face. Sorcha yippee playfully as she kept up alongside the horse and its rider. The white wolf raced off ahead and soon became a blur. Ayleth chuckled and turned Solaris around to head back to the castle. But first she wanted to make a stop at the nearby stream. It was a beautiful place that no one knew about but her and the previous Queen. It was a place the two of them went to, to clear their mind. The young woman had a lot on her mind and she hoped that going there would help ease her mind. Sorcha saw her master turn around, so she turned around and followed after. The wolf slowed to a trot and glanced up at Ayleth.

Soon the little hideaway appeared and Ayleth brought Solaris to a halt before dismounting. The mahogany colored stallion snorted and shook his head before lowering it to the ground and nibbling at the grass. Ayleth glanced at the stallion, the gold wolf head on his chest plate shining in the sunlight. Most castles had lions or horses as their mascot or symbol. But not Ayleth. Her choice was the wolf. And it took some convincing but eventually it was done. The banners had a wolf head on it, it was in gold embroidery. There were huge white marble wolf statues by the front doors of the castle.

Meanwhile Reynar was attending to his orders, to make sure that all knights were accounted for. All were present but one. Isobel. She hasn’t shown up yet. Reynar sighed softly and knew that he would be the one chewed out if one knight was not there. The young male pinched the bridge of his nose and ran a hand through his shaggy hair before looking over at Byron. ”I’ll give her a few minutes before I have to go out and look for her myself. She has to be around here somewhere….” he said with a light shake of his head. He took his job seriously. While waiting, the young male stretched out his arms above his head and sighed softly.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:16 pm

Vailean Adaire || Male || 24 || Apothecary || ~Kurumi, Kuroi, Yun, Anos
Innis Adaire || Female || 5 || ~Kurumi, Kuroi, Yun, Anos

"You'll have to forgive Alec, I'm afraid," Innis' head shot up at the voice of her father, Vailean turning a corner to come into view as he spoke, "crows and ravens rarely get along, he's likely wary of her." It hadn't taken him long to deliver what he needed to, and the rest of that time was spent simply tracking down his daughter. Luckily the often loud Alec made that far easier than it was before Innis had met him.
    "Hi da!" Innis bounced a little on her feet as she called out to him, though she didn't move from where she was with the two boys as he instead made his way over to the little group. "That makes sense, I guess we just gotta let Alec realize that she's not a bad raven huh?"" She gave Alec, who gave a quieter caw and hopped to put Innis between him and the others, a final little pat.
    Vailean gave a small bow to the two adults present as he came to a stop, one hand moving to stabilize the viper looped around his neck as he did so. The viper in question stared calmly out at them both, a flick of its tongue the only real movement from it. "I should thank you for apparently keeping an eye on my daughter, Kurumi. I know she can be.... a bit of an handful at times." He chuckled softly, "And you are... Yun, I believe?" His eye flickered to him.He was fairly confident in his memory of names -- even those he'd only met once or twice -- but mistakes could always be made, and notably Vailean's eyesight was quite poor. "thank you as well."
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me