☆ ✧ ☽ Mythical Academia ☾ ✧ ☆ [open]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ☆ ✧ ☽ Mythical Academia ☾ ✧ ☆ [open]

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:32 am

Christine Dooma | 20 |College 2nd Year | 4B | Female| Kitsune | Hetero | open for crushes |
tags: Yuki, open

She rolled her eyes "no not really, he seems to come and go whenever he wants to...I am really not had time to get to know him better" she responded to him. She walked to her closet to take her bag "Well I was thinking to go to the city, there is nothing that I need to buy, but why not go there to pass some time" she said to her adoptive brother.

Yuki Dooma | 20 | College 2nd Year | 4C | Male | Inari Fox Demon | Demi | open for crushes |
tags: Christine, open

He looked at his shirt rather embarrassed "oh yeah, It seems so" he responded taking his shirt off and changing it to the right way. He looked around the empty room "your roommate is not here? Are you yet talked to him?" he asked her, then looked around "anyway any plans for today?" he asked her.

Suru Tenka | 16 | High school 10th | 3B | Genderfluid| Water Dragon | Pan | open for crushes |
tags: Lena, Ruby

He sat down at the tables near the windows, he liked to sit there as he enjoyed looking outside as he ate. He felt rather surprised that the two girls did follow him to the tables, as they just meet so they could not be friends with each other yet. He started to eat his large breakfast but listened to what the two speak about "I took the history and...the elemental magic" he responded eating as he spoke. He looked at Lena "hmm so you are in the same class with me? Elemental magic?" he said.

Sumemiko Seirei | 16 | High school 11th | 3A |Female | Moon Elf Witch |Bi | open for crushes |
tags: open

She decided to buy some snacks at the cafeteria there, not so hungry to take a large breakfast she was not really a morning eater either as everything tasted so bad in the morning. She usually took some cocoa, tea, or coffee, as well as some yogurt or a snack treat. She looked at the two girls she knew to be in her room there, but she was pretty not talking to them even if they were sharing the room. She walked to the cold automatic at the other side of the buffet from the line, so she didn't really bypass those on the line.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:33 am

It was Caelan's first day at the academy, and he was pretty nervous. Even though it was his own choice to attend, he felt like he didn't belong in the city. His adoptive parents loved him deeply, but the rest of the people, not so much. Hopefully he could make some friends here, even though he had very little knowledge on the concept of friendship. He made his way to the cafeteria and decided to just get a quick morning snack and something to drink. He walked over to the vending machine to see one of the girls who he shared a dorm with. He didn't say anything to her as he placed his money into the machine and got a breakfast pastry and a bottle of apple juice.
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KitsuniGirl223 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:04 am

Lilia looked around her new dorm. It was nice, she thought. She threw her bag on the top bunk, claiming it, and went over to the window. A nice view of the forest… maybe she'd go there later to see if the trees could tell her anything about the school. She glanced at her bed, and decided to improve it with her magic if she could get permission from the teachers.
Lilia?
She looked back at the doorway to see her familiars, Sakura and Tari, watching her. Sakura had spoken. Being a kitsune, Sakura could of course talk, but she was shy so she normally just used the telepathic bond she had with Lilia and Tari.
"Yes, Sakura?" answered Lilia.
Is this our room? It's nicer than I expected. "Yeah, it's our dorm. Tari, what do you think?"
It's nice. Can we go make friends and eat lunch now? I'm starving, and the more new friends, the better. Tari, a Night Leopard, was the complete opposite of Sakura. She was always hungry, very energetic, and loved making lots of friends. Needless to say, it annoyed her endlessly that Sakura, who was too shy to make use of this advantage, could speak while she could not, severely restricting her ability to make friends with other species.
Lilia laughed. "Yeah, let's get snacks. C'mon, Sakura!
Hi everyone! Please check out my goatlings profile!
KitsuniGirl223

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grmlnbstrd » Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:57 am

Silje Beithana | Fae | Shi/Hyr | 20
2nd Year | Location: Library | Tags: Levina

Reading through the pages of hyr book, Silje heard a small whistle of wind. Deciding to ignore it thinking it's simply just a drafty window, shi goes to flip another page of the book, but a gust of wind hits hyr face blowing back hyr hair and disturning the pages of the book. Startled shi whips hyr head up to look around, hyr sight landing on a young girl sitting a couple tables away. Closing hyr eyes, Silje scanned the auras in the room, sensing a childlike but mischievious impression coming from the area of the library the young student was sitting in.
"Oh you little-" Silje whispered under hyr breath. Deciding to play into the underclassman's games, shi conjured small particles of darkness, just enough to sieze the light surrounding the girl for just a short moment, dropping the student into a blip of darkness.
➤➤➤𝐎𝐍 𝐀
███████
i go by grem or vex, adult
i love gaming and ttrpgs
classic rock and vintage fanatic
---- my art - pronouns.cc ----
███████
xxxxxxxxx
𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹───
──𝐓𝐇𝐄─── ✘✘✘✘✘
grmlnbstrd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby molotov » Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:32 am

xxxxxx𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx male 19 years old college, 2nd year rat king ‬ location: dorm room tags: christine, yuki
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

yet another year at roreth academy had arrived, and the rat king found himself struggling to fight the restless feeling that overwhelmed him. after spiffing up his side of the dorm, making his bed and unpacking his belongings. he had scurried off to familiarize himself with the closest thing to a home he had at the moment. having multiple bodies and hundreds of eyes made light work out of the tiny expedition around campus. not soon after did he return to the dormitory, intent to check in on his roomate. he had gotten the impression that he had come across as a bit of a pest to his previous roomie - being overly kind to compensate for his roommates clear repulsion of him. with luck, he was paired with someone who was less judgmental of a few clean-freak rodents.

the mass of rats scurried down the hall, careful not to overwhelme the entire hallway as he looked for his assigned room. he promptly came to a stop as he observed the unfamiliar white-haired male standing in the doorway of his dorm. he listened to the conversation for a moment, waiting for a chance to chime in. his ears pricked with the mention of the girl’s roommate, he could only assume he was that person. “pardon my intrusion, but were you talking about me just now?” the leading rodent squeaked, slipping in underneath yuki. he blinked up at the inari with beady red eyes, which promptly focused on his roommate. “i do apologize that i haven’t made a formal introduction sooner. starting the new year is always so exciting, i can hardly stay in one place. y’know?” the rat king bruxed happily, slipping passed the demon fox’s feet and piling in by the dozens, the mass of rodents swiftly assumed human form. lennart rose to his feet as he adjusted the collar of his shirt, turning his attention to his peers as he dipped his head in greeting. “the name’s lennart mouchard, it’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance. may i ask what your name’s are?” the rat king queried with a tilt of his head. absentmindedly, he began to clean his hands with a disinfectant in his pocket, as he glanced back and forth between the two curiously.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:15 pm

Erold Soma- genderfluid- 19 y- likes boys; crush: Raiden, maybe Yuki- one tailed Kitsune with human blood; fire creation (blue: enough to sting/singe a bit), fox form (bigger), understanding and communicating with foxes- College first year- Dorm 4a- Elemental magic and Supernatural history- parents: Elle and Edris (23), twin Edne, Mari and Kari (14), Yuki and Sukia and Lira and Kenji (8)- Tags: Raiden, Elsie, Haru

Shaking their head, they turned to look at Haru now. They nodded to him next, saying "Hello, nice to meet you." They smiled again when he asked which bunk they wanted. "I...Ill take that one," they said, pointing to the bottom right bunk. They shook their head, then glanced to Haru once more. "My name is Erold Soma," they said to him.

(For Haru)

They glanced to Elsie again, and smiled at her. "Are we...allowed to pet him?" they asked, meaning the rabbit. They also tried to remember if she'd said the rabbit's name already...There was a lot going on. Learning everyone's names though there were only three others, greeting them, talking, picking a bunk.

(For Elsie)

They looked to Raiden when he spoke about going into the town. They thought maybe they should go into town, just in case. "I...should probably go and look around some stores. Maybe there's stuff there I'll need," they said to him. Basically, they were saying yes, they'd go into town, if he wanted to go with them. Well, rather, if they were allowed to go with him. Their ears twitched atop their head a moment. The tail flicked gently, fluffy and pretty.

Aaron Matthews- m- 21- boys; maybe Raiden and Yuki, Caelan- Church Grim; dog form, evil immunity, guardianship, death sense, cemetery lordship/empowerment (where there's a church), afterlife transport- college 3rd year- dorm 4c- Weaponry and Alchemy- parents: Eloise and Salem (26), Aiden and Arka (21), Ellie and Eris and Emmie (15), Kairo and Kara (10)- Tags: open but Caelan could tag

The tall and well muscled, handsome and very nice looking one yawned. He shook his head a couple times, glancing around. He brushed at straight mid-neck length raven dark hair. He pursed his lips a moment then shook his head, letting out a content sigh. Dark gray eyes, framed by medium lashes, glanced about. He then headed for the dorms. He was a third year, so he already knew where they were. He brushed at red shirt a moment, then continued to walk.

Suiren Matsuoka- agender- 14 and 5 months- grade 9- dorm 3b- Pan; Easton- werewolf; wolf form and ability to hide/make ears and tail go away, quick on feet and hunting- Alchemy and Supernatural History- Haruna x Elise: Nene and Nana (20), Fia and Morris (17), Suki and Leena and Yuri (14 and 5 months), Kaine and Abel and Rina and Yori (10)- dog Aura- Tags

The slender and a bit shorter beauty hummed a small sound. They chewed on one pretty lip, touching fingers to their cheek a moment. They blinked, lashes brushing skin. Shaking their head, the freckled shouldered and kneed one walked. They needed to get to their dorm and get settled in. They had their glasses in the case in the bag. They had two bags, one bigger one with clothes and stuff. The other one had drawing stuff and books and whatnot. They smoothed down their blue shirt, wearing shorts as well as stockings and fingerless gloves. The white-blonde one shook their shoulder length wavy ended haired head. Their blue and brown eyes glanced about, and they finally reached the dorms.

Lena Thomas- f- 16 y- grade 10- dorm 3a- pan; Suru- Witch; cat shift and light power- Familiars and Elemental magic- parents: Benjamin (10)- white longhair kitty Cake, probably also considered a familiar- Tags: Suru, Ruby
The golden brown haired girl glanced to Ruby, smiling as she said "I don't mind the pup at all. What breed is he?" she then asked her. She hummed a bit as they walked, and said "Familairs and Elemental magic." She then realized Ruby may have only been asking Suru. She shook her head a bit.

She then glanced to Suru as they spoke of their classes. She smiled a bit as she nodded to him, saying "Yeah, I have elemental magic as one. That's cool that we'll be in one of the same classes." She said this, then sat down as well. She stared at her food a moment, then shook her head. She smiled a bit as she began to eat.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:44 am

Christine Dooma | 20 |College 2nd Year | 4B | Female| Kitsune | Hetero | crush is maybe Caelan |
tags: Yuki, Lennart

She looked to the boy behind her adoptive brother, her head turning hot as she felt embarrassed that he did hear them speaking at him, hopefully, he didn't take that to himself as she didn't mean to be mean or anything. She looked elsewhere for a moment before looking at the boy again "Yes I do understand that, I am not really interrupted myself either even if we're roommates...I am Christine Dooma and he is my brother from another room" she said to Lennart, looking at Yuki.

Yuki Dooma | 20 | College 2nd Year | 4C | Male | Inari Fox Demon | Demi | open for crushes |
tags: Christine, Lennart

He was surprised as the boy walked behind him, making him step more inside their room. He listened to the boy and his adoptive sister "...yes I am Yuki Dooma from room 4C" he responded simply "it's nothing...we... well we just wondered as you're always going and doing your own things...It's nothing bad about that thought..." he kept saying rather awkward.

Suru Tenka | 16 | High school 10th | 3B | Genderfluid| Water Dragon | Pan | open for crushes |
tags: Lena, Ruby

He gave a little shy smile back to Lena before turning to Ruby, who was the first to ask about their classes, but didn't really say hers "so which class you're joined?" he asked the girl. As he waited for the answer he took a bite of his chocolate snack and took a ship for his drink.

Sumemiko Seirei | 16 | High school 11th | 3A |Female | Moon Elf Witch |Bi | crush is maybe...attracted to Suiren |
tags: open

She took the snacks out of the machine and walked out of the way as she noticed that there was another student waiting for the machine as well. As she gave the other some space she looked over at the boy who seemed to be a little older than she was before she actually realized that he was actually her roommate Caelan "Oh...morning Caelan" she said to the boy.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:15 pm

Caelan looked at Sumemiko as she grabbed her stuff from the machine and smiled lightly, "Good morning, Sumemiko, right? It's nice to meet you, sorry I didn't get to introduce myself in the dorm. I've had a lot on my mind recently, with this being my first year at the school and all. And the fact that my earliest memory is waking up in the nurse's office. Can't remember a thing before that." before chuckling nervously.
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonShifter01 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:13 pm

Ryker | 18 | High school 12th | 4D | Male | Dark Elf/Water and Ice Dragon | Bisexual | open for crushes | tags: Open

Walking out of his dorm he white haired male made his way down stairs blue eyes watching his surrounding as he walked out the doors of building only to sit on the steps the light in the sky shining down on his gray skin as looked out in front of him.
DragonShifter01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KitsuniGirl223 » Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:37 am

Lilia jogged downstairs, Tari and Sakura following close behind. She was eager to meet new people, but nervous as well.
Lilia, how much further? I'm hungry, complained Tari.
"I'm sure we'll get some food soon," replied Lilia vaguely.
Tari stopped. I don't believe it. You don't have a clue where we are, or where we're meant to be going either, do you? she said, with an accusatory glare.
Lilia sighed. "Okay, you got me. I guess we just… explore?"
No. I'm starving. We're getting food!
[color=gold]It isn't Lilia's fault she doesn't know the way. It's her first day after all, said Sakura.
"Come on, Tari. The more exploring we do, the more chance of finding food or friends!" said Lilia.
Hi everyone! Please check out my goatlings profile!
KitsuniGirl223

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me