Red Sun and Blue Moon werewolf RP V2

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Red Sun and Blue Moon werewolf RP V2

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:13 pm

[kk.]

Jessel- f- 26- Blue Moon alpha female- Birom demi; Mason is mate- Avery, Merry and Pippin- has family but not in RP- service dog and gray and white kitty Stormy- Tags: pups, Mason

The redhead automatically said "Cold and fever reducer." She knew he'd know it was the liquid one. Babies couldn't swallow pills, after all; she also knew he had a cold. He wasn't throwing up, and she thought she heard him sniffle once or twice.

Merry and Pippin- genderfluid; male- 2 weeks- Blue Moon alpha pups- too young- too young- too young- Mason x Jessel- Tags: family

The two curly haired brown haired and eyed creamy skinned ones both whimpered. They didn't understand what was going on.

Brenan Scott- m- 30- temporary scout- asexual- dad x mom: 3 sisters (not in RP)- cat Pouncer, horse Icy Skies- Tags

The taller brown haired and golden brown eyed male yawned. He was in golden eyed brown wolf form, just kind of wandering.

Eshra- genderfluid(m)- 22- Blue Moon pup sitter- homo; crushes: Conner mostly, and Esral- mate open- adopt or surrogate- family but not in RP- Noctus the white marked black Shepsky- Tags: Conner

The sweet and gentle but nervous and shy one hummed. The beautiful gray eyed and light brown haired one nodded. The tan skinned one said "If that's something you want, you should consider it. I think he'd do fine with a dog. Either a calm puppy, or maybe an older dog? One that might already be trained. I actually got Noctus as a two year old," he said. "Now, that's not considered an adult, but a juvenile. He was full grown, though, and he was partially trained. I guess they stopped halfway through, and...got rid of him," he huffed.

The white marked black Shepsky glanced over to the two males. He wagged his tail, leaning happily into the touch

Lana Eisenburg- f- 22- Blue Moon foster mother- pan; probably Noemi- mate open- Griffin died, other 3 missing/gone; Pegs and Aster- family not in RP- Tags: Pegs (tentative) and Aster, Noemi and pups

The dark haired and furred one nodded and said "Alright, let's go. Should I try carrying your little ones, or do you want to?" she asked. After all, Noemi had come in carrying them. Maybe she was tired from that, a little. Lana figured she could at least offer to help there. She wouldn't be offended if told no, though.

Pegs; Aster- agender- 3- Blue Moon pups; pup sitter and hunter wanted- too young yet but will probably like boys; Jackson maybe one day- Lana- Tags: Lana, Noemi and pups

The ash blonde and blue eyed one said "He... Hewwo." of course, they were a toddler so they said it in a childish way too.

The super light blonde blue eyed one stayed by Lana. They looked up at the two adult females, then back to the other pups.

Abel Monroe- m- 26 y- hunter- pan; Kainen- mate open- no pups yet- dad x mom: sister (not in RP)- puppy Montague- Tags: Kainen

The black haired and blue eyed male nodded at the alpha. He said "I can do that, if you really think I'll be good enough. Maybe...we should look for an abandoned building or something? An alley could work too, but humans might see us there..." he muttered.

Cadence- f- 28- Red Sun mother; wants huntress- bi; crush: Ashton- mate open- pups: Joell and Aurora- family but not in RP- Gust (pregnant with Wish) the mare- Tags: Pups, Ashton, Remington

She hummed and smiled as she nodded to Ashton. "Jason wanted to talk to me, and said it was something pups didn't need to hear. I left them with your grandpa because I figured why not. I'm sorry if he was too needy..." she sighed. She picked up her son. She said "Ill be right back," and took Joell to go get the remedy for Remington.

Joell and Aurora- m; f- 4- Red sun pups- too young- too young- mom Cadence- Tags: each other, Cadence, Remington, Ashton, Cadence

Joell looked around as his mother carried him to wherever. When they returned, he reached out towards Ashton.
Aurora squeaked happily as she got pet.

Remington- m- 88- Red Sun elder- mate passed away- no offspring in RP- Lupus and Ashton are grandsons- Tags: Joell and Aurora, Ashton, Cadence

The graying male watched them go, and when they came back he laughed. "Joell really does seem to like you," he told Ashton.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:19 pm

Mason/ Male/ Blue Moon/ Alpha/ 29/ Mate: Jessel/ tags: Jessel, Merry, Pippin, Avery
Mason nods, "okay" he says. He leaves the room and goes to the medicine cabniet. He searches through until he find the correct one and takes it. He closes the door and walks back into the room. "Here" he says handing Jessel the bottle.

Avery/ Male/ Blue Moon/ Alpha pup/ 2 weeks/ mate: too young/tags: Jessel, Merry, Pippin, Mason
Avery sneezed and blinked, as if surprised by his own sneeze.

Esral/ Male/ Blue Moon/ Guard/ 25/ Mate: n/a/ tags: open
Esral was out on a trail ride with his horse. He urged the horse into a slow trot.

Lucifer/ Male/ Red Sun/ Guard/ 26/ Mate: n/a/ tags: open
Lucifer was in the kitchen, leaning on the counter.

Ygritte/ Female/ Red Sun/ Hunter/ 20/ Mate: n/a/ tags: Yeni
Ygritte held Yeni's hand as the two walked out into the field.

Yeni/ Female/ Red Sun/ Pup/ 4/ Mate: n/a/ tags: Ygritte
Yeni giggled and laughed, walking with Ygritte

Aife/ Female/ Red Sun/ Guard/ 24/ mate: n/a/ tags: open
In the forest, secluded away, a brunette named Aife aimed her arrow. She released and looked to see where it landed. right in the center of the target. She lifted a fist into the air and went to retrieve her arrow.

Erubus/ Male/ Red Sun/ Pupsitter/ 24/ mate: n/a/ tags: open
Erebus sat on the edge of a fence, looking out into the horizon
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:15 pm

... ๐•ต๐–†๐–˜๐–”๐–“ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–—๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–™ ...
xxx Alpha xxx Male xxx Tags: The Pack xxx

"Kay, if you and Abel are able to find Carter, start heading towards town. I'll get the others and meet you at the edge of the town. I like the thought of a building, the better we do this behind those Blue dogs backs." Jason said and the brother lifted their arms, hitting their forearms together in some fort of brotherly salute before Jason walked into the kitchen.
"Lucifer! I want you to come with me, were hunting humans." He said to the male and turned to walk outside and let out a loud bark, which coming from a man was off-putting. His call was to Aife, Lupus, and Sean. Calling the wolves to his side to relay the plan.

... ๐•‚๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•„๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ž๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ...
xxx Guard xxx Male xxx Tags: Abel and The Pack xxx
Kay watched his brother walk off before looking at Abel. "alright, where would Carter be? I don't think I've spoke. Too much to the scout." Kay said while stretching his arms and his eyes flickered white as his wolf side begged for a hunt.

๐““๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฑ "๐““๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฝ๐“ช" ๐“ข๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ
xxx Hunter xxx Female xxx Tags: Open
The she wolf sat on the back of the couch, listening to the others plan an attack, her eyes following the males closely as a smile tugged at her lips. "A hunt, how exciting." She purred out while tracing a skull on the back of her own hand. She could feel a tinge of annoyance that she is wouldn't be joining them.
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ…ฉโ…ข
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ…ฉโ…ข
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—
ImageImageImage
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—ใƒปใƒปโ—ใƒปใƒปโ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-
โœ
ImageImage
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:58 am

BLUE MOON
Wolfram - 20 - hunter - male - crush is open - homosexual - tags: open
pets: Tartarus the horse
As a hunter he needed to make sure the pack was fed, he was not good at cooking so he still needed to learn that. He was able to catch some birds to the hunt yesterday and thought to make something with them. He found some cool human recipes, but there were not that many options, almost only the chicken and the bird he caught was a pheasant 'seriously those humans sure have a narrow food selection' he thought to himself.

Angelina - 30 - guard - female - crush is open - hetero/ Asexual - tags: Gabriel, open
Pets: none
She walked to the living room, her eyes looking at the other who was doing their own things. She looked over at Gabriel as he relaxed onto the couch there "Don't say you were up all the night again? Oh that's sure is a bad hobby of yours "she spoke up looking at the blond male.

Gabriel - 32 - guard - male - crush is open - Bi-curious - tags: Angelina, open
He was relaxing on the couch, keeping his eyes closed, but fully awakened. He opened them up after hearing his friend's voice talking to him "...Good morning for you to Ange, no, I did sleep most of the night, but I guess it was not enough, still pretty tired" he responded with a long yawn.

Rosa - 11 - pup - female - crush is open - Questioning - tags: open
She left the area where the most pups stayed, there was not enough for her to do, so she walked toward the kitchen. Her eyes looked over to Wolfram as he tried to figure out about the cooking things.

RED SUN
Carter - 21 - scout - male - crush is open - Questioning/ Asexual - tags:Jason...others
Pets: Solomon the shepherd
He didn't hear what they were talking about, but he did recognize his name being mentioned there "I am right here...Do you need me for something?" he asked the alpha. His eyes looked at the guards and the hunters there, noticing that they think was something serious or then they just had some plans.

Beatrice "Bea" - 25 - hunter - female - crush is open - hetero - tags: open
Pets: Blossom, Bubbles & Buttercup the bunnies
The Red sun didn't do any communicating with humans or their town, because of that she needed to grow her own vegetables and decent hay for her bunnies. At last, the alpha was given her a little plant there where she could grow whatever she needed to, and of course, she could use them for feeding the pack too. Though not many werewolves eat vegetables, she was used for some of them like carrots.

Sean - 26 - guard - male - crush is open - Bi-/ demisexual - tags: open
Pets: Dana & Mulder the Great Danes. Champion the Clydesdale
He was doing his solo patrol on his wolf form, he checked the borders of their land and watched if there was nothing up original there. So far there was nothing going on, except for a fox walking past there, but that small canine could not come near their home he thought, even if it did, does it really matter.

Athena - 30 - pup sitter - female - crush is open - hetero - tags: open
Pets: Caleb and Calin the cats
After feeding her cats she left the room, yawning she looked at who else was up and what was anyone doing, it seemed as calm as always at this time of the day.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:08 pm

Jessel- f- 26- Blue Moon alpha female- Birom demi; Mason is mate- Avery, Merry and Pippin- has family but not in RP- service dog Kaito and gray/ white kitty Stormy- Tags: pups, Mason

The redhead waited for him, relieved when he returned quickly. "Thank you," she said, taking the medicine I in the little cup thing. She put it to Avery's lips. She got it into his mouth, tipping his head back a bit so he'd have to swallow. It was grape or berry flavored. Therefore, the pups would drink it and not mind having to.

Merry and Pippin- genderfluid; male- 2 weeks- Blue Moon alpha pups- too young- too young- too young- Mason x Jessel- Tags: family

The two curly haired brown haired and eyed creamy skinned ones both whimpered. They were back in pup forms, and sat near mama.

Brenan Scott- m- 30- temporary scout- asexual- dad x mom: 3 sisters (not in RP)- cat Pouncer, horse Icy Skies- Tags

The taller brown haired and golden brown eyed male yawned. He was in golden eyed brown wolf form, just kind of wandering.

Eshra- genderfluid(m)- 22- Blue Moon pup sitter- homo; crushes: Conner mostly, and Esral- mate open- adopt or surrogate- family but not in RP- Noctus the white marked black Shepsky- Tags: Conner

The sweet and gentle but nervous and shy one hummed. The beautiful gray eyed and light brown haired one nodded. The tan skinned one said "If that's something you want, you should consider it. I think he'd do fine with a dog. Either a calm puppy, or maybe an older dog? One that might already be trained. I actually got Noctus as a two year old," he said. "Now, that's not considered an adult, but a juvenile. He was full grown, though, and he was partially trained. I guess they stopped halfway through, and...got rid of him," he huffed.

The white marked black Shepsky glanced over to the two males. He wagged his tail, leaning happily into the touch

Lana Eisenburg- f- 22- Blue Moon foster mother- pan; probably Noemi- mate open- Griffin died, other 3 missing/gone; Pegs and Aster- family not in RP- Tags: Pegs (tentative) and Aster, Noemi and pups

The dark haired and furred one nodded and said "Alright, let's go. Should I try carrying your little ones, or do you want to?" she asked. After all, Noemi had come in carrying them. Maybe she was tired from that, a little. Lana figured she could at least offer to help there. She wouldn't be offended if told no, though.

Pegs; Aster- agender- 3- Blue Moon pups; pup sitter and hunter wanted- too young yet but will probably like boys; Jackson maybe one day- Lana- Tags: Lana, Noemi and pups

The ash blonde and blue eyed one said "He... Hewwo." of course, they were a toddler so they said it in a childish way too.

The super light blonde blue eyed one stayed by Lana. They looked up at the two adult females, then back to the other pups.

Abel Monroe- m- 26 y- hunter- pan; Kainen- mate open- no pups yet- dad x mom: sister (not in RP)- puppy Montague- Tags: Kainen, Jason, Carter

The black haired and blue eyed male nodded at the alpha. He said "Okay," then looked to his crush, about to answer him. However, then the man in question himself spoke up. "Ah...he's right there," he laughed, then shook his head.

Cadence- f- 28- Red Sun mother; wants huntress- bi; crush: Ashton- mate open- pups: Joell and Aurora- family but not in RP- Gust (pregnant with Wish) the mare- Tags: Pups, Ashton, Remington

She hummed and smiled as she nodded to Ashton. "Jason wanted to talk to me, and said it was something pups didn't need to hear. I left them with your grandpa because I figured why not. I'm sorry if he was too needy..." she sighed. She picked up her son. She said "Ill be right back," and took Joell to go get the remedy for Remington.

Joell and Aurora- m; f- 4- Red sun pups- too young- too young- mom Cadence- Tags: each other, Cadence, Remington, Ashton, Cadence

Joell looked around as his mother carried him to wherever. When they returned, he reached out towards Ashton.

Remington- m- 88- Red Sun elder- mate passed away- no offspring in RP- Lupus and Ashton are grandsons- Tags: Joell and Aurora, Ashton, Cadence

The graying male watched them go, and when they came back he laughed. "Joell really does seem to like you," he told Ashton.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:38 pm

"Kay, if you and Abel are able to find Carter, start heading towards town. I'll get the others and meet you at the edge of the town. I like the thought of a building, the better we do this behind those Blue dogs backs." Jason said and the brother lifted their arms, hitting their forearms together in some fort of brotherly salute before Jason walked into the kitchen.
"Lucifer! I want you to come with me, were hunting humans." He said to the male and turned to walk outside and let out a loud bark, which coming from a man was off-putting. His call was to Aife, Lupus, and Sean. Calling the wolves to his side to relay the plan.

The male turned and gave a half smile at Carter. "Perfect, I don't have to go looking." He chuckled. "Jason's called for a hunt, he wants you, Abel, and I to go into town and find a good spot to lure in some humans and we can start an attack. He would like you to find maybe an abandoned building or some secluded area, Abel will lead them in, then Jason will lead an attack." He explained while turning to look at the door.

๐““๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฑ "๐““๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฝ๐“ช" ๐“ข๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ
The she wolf sat on the back of the couch, listening to the others plan an attack, her eyes following the males closely as a smile tugged at her lips. "A hunt, how exciting." She purred out while tracing a skull on the back of her own hand. She could feel a tinge of annoyance that she is wouldn't be joining them.
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ…ฉโ…ข
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ…ฉโ…ข
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—
ImageImageImage
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-
โœ
ImageImage
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:16 am

BLUE MOON
Wolfram - 20 - hunter - male - crush is open - homosexual - tags: open
pets: Tartarus the horse
As a hunter he needed to make sure the pack was fed, he was not good at cooking so he still needed to learn that. He was able to catch some birds to the hunt yesterday and thought to make something with them. He found some cool human recipes, but there were not that many options, almost only the chicken and the bird he caught was a pheasant 'seriously those humans sure have a narrow food selection' he thought to himself.

Angelina - 30 - guard - female - crush is open - hetero/ Asexual - tags: Gabriel, open
She walked to the living room, her eyes looking at the other who was doing their own things. She looked over at Gabriel as he relaxed onto the couch there "Don't say you were up all the night again? Oh that's sure is a bad hobby of yours "she spoke up looking at the blond male.

Gabriel - 32 - guard - male - crush is open - Bi-curious - tags: Angelina, open
He was relaxing on the couch, keeping his eyes closed, but fully awakened. He opened them up after hearing his friend's voice talking to him "...Good morning for you to Ange, no, I did sleep most of the night, but I guess it was not enough, still pretty tired" he responded with a long yawn.

Rosa - 11 - pup - female - crush is open - Questioning - tags: open
She left the area where the most pups stayed, there was not enough for her to do, so she walked toward the kitchen. Her eyes looked over to Wolfram as he tried to figure out about the cooking things.

RED SUN
Carter - 21 - scout - male - crush is open - Questioning/ Asexual - tags:Jason, Kainen, Abel
Pets: Solomon the shepherd
He looked at the guard who was the first to answer his question, he blinked his eyes with surprise "only a few of us? Well you know the town is not that big, but most of those humans live in separate lives unlike we do...until you're going there just to scare them, but not like hurt them badly then that plan could work... another way we could find some kind of place where is plenty of humans at the same time, like shops, school...hmm marketplace..." he said.

Beatrice "Bea" - 25 - hunter - female - crush is open - hetero - tags: open
Pets: Blossom, Bubbles & Buttercup the bunnies
She checked her little vegetable planted, took away all the weeds and in poor condition that they would not spoil the whole crop- She collected some carrots and hay for her bunnies, before walking back inside the house. Her eyes looked over to the group gathering near the alpha wondering what was going on.

Sean - 26 - guard - male - crush is open - Bi-/ demisexual - tags: Aife
Pets: Dana & Mulder the Great Danes. Champion the Clydesdale
After entering their furthest part of the northeast border he turned back toward the camp, running he felt how the wind blew his brown wolf pelt. He sure enjoyed the moment, but after seeing something flying between the trees he stopped to take a better look, walking around the bushes he noticed the female guard shooting her arrows "nice shoot, you're got with arrows..." he spoke up after getting into his human form.

Athena - 30 - pup sitter - female - crush is open - hetero - tags: Erebus
Pets: Caleb and Calin the cats
She took some juice from the fridge and walked out the fence, her black hair blowing the upcoming wind when she opened the door. She took a deep breath of the fresh air, before noticing that she was not alone "Oh good morning Erebus..." she said to the male pup sitter.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:17 pm

Jessel- f- 26- Blue Moon alpha female- Birom demi; Mason is mate- Avery, Merry and Pippin- has family but not in RP- service dog Kaito and gray/ white kitty Stormy- Tags: pups, Mason

The redhead waited for him, relieved when he returned quickly. "Thank you," she said, taking the medicine I in the little cup thing. She put it to Avery's lips. She got it into his mouth, tipping his head back a bit so he'd have to swallow. It was grape or berry flavored. Therefore, the pups would drink it and not mind having to.

The two curly haired brown haired and eyed creamy skinned ones both whimpered. They were back in pup forms, and sat near mama.

Abel Monroe- m- 26 y- hunter- pan; Kainen- mate open- no pups yet- dad x mom: sister (not in RP)- puppy Montague- Tags: Kainen, Carter

The black haired and blue eyed male sighed, telling like Carter hadn't listened... "Carter, we aren't finding the humans. Jason wants us, more accurately you, to find a place away from people. We aren't attacking them in front of other humans...That would just be dumb. You need to find an abandoned building or something." He was repeating what Kainen said, since that's what Carter was supposed to do. "We don't have to worry about locating humans. Jason will do that, then call for me I assume. Then ill lead them to whatever place you find. All you need to worry about is finding a good place," he told Carter.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:53 am

Again, Jason howled for Aife and Lupus as he walked towards town, his heavy stature leaving the house grounds and he walked towards town, his eyes flickering from side to side as he walked. Jason stood at the edge of the woods and his gaze scanned over the town, he felt a growl escape his throat as he folded his arms. "Disgusting." He rumbled as he watched them go about their lives, there vile, haunted lives. How could they walk so freely? Knowing what they are? Jason fought the urge to spit at the town, wolves were superior in every way.

"We will figure it out." Kay said as he walked outside. "Maybe an abandoned building would work best, Abel I hope you got your acting right for this. Jason will hunt us if we mess up his hunt." The elder brother chuckled as he walked towards town.

โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ…ฉโ…ข
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ…ฉโ…ข
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—
ImageImageImage
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-
โœ
ImageImage
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:31 pm

Abel Monroe- m- 26 y- hunter- pan; Kainen- mate open- no pups yet- dad x mom: sister (not in RP)- puppy Montague- Tags: Kainen, Carter

The black haired and blue eyed male sighed, telling like Carter hadn't listened... "Carter, we aren't finding the humans. Jason wants us, more accurately you, to find a place away from people. We aren't attacking them in front of other humans...That would just be dumb. You need to find an abandoned building or something." He was repeating what Kainen said, since that's what Carter was supposed to do. "We don't have to worry about locating humans. Jason will do that, then call for me I assume. Then ill lead them to whatever place you find. All you need to worry about is finding a good place," he told Carter.

He huffed a bit as he looked to Kainen, saying "Of course I can do it. Wait...are we supposed to pick humans, or is Jason going to? Is Jason going to pick humans and then tell me which ones to go to?" he asked. This was important to know. If they had to be the ones to choose, they needed to go now. They needed to drop Carter off wherever, then go.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me