◘The Begining Of The End.◘

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ◘The Begining Of The End.◘

Postby scarlet_benoit » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:55 pm

Sabelina Estre
she/her| bisexual | 19 | werewolf | tags: Amara Mortimer | location: flower shop

[See post above.]

Nicolai Strix
he/him | pansexual | 23/200 | vampire | tags: Zeek Lee; Valkeri & Damien| location: coffee shop

Nicolai didn't respond immediately to Ezekiel's question, too distracted by his own thoughts and fighting to keep his emotions well in check. He was taken by surprise when it turned back to him and touched his face. His breath hitched slightly, but he covered it up with a falsely annoyed sigh and sardonic eyeroll, and smiled anyway. A part of him wished that his fingers would stay just a bit longer, and the other wanted to pull away. He cleared his throat. "Black coffee would be fine, but maybe I could have some cream in mine?"
scarlet_benoit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SewerRats » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:09 pm

They soon opened the fridge, picking out some oranges "What do you think Stinky? Oranges okay?" The small feline purred softly as it rubbed against their legs in reply. "I'll take that as a yes then." They answered as they put the objects on the counter, gradually starting to peel them as their furred companion leaped onto the counter and began to play with the peelings. Aviary let out a small laugh at the animals behaviour as they gently scratched his head before grabbing a bowl from the cupboard and began putting the pieces into it, soon after scraping the peelings into the bin.

Tagged: Valkeri, Damien, Nicolai.

It nodded once again, "Black coffee with cream coming right up." Zeek tilted his head slightly as he got two cups out "Did I bother you, just then?" It asked, tilting his head as he shot the other a glance, he wasn't too sure of how he felt about the fact it'd touched him, he seemed annoyed yet he smiled nonetheless? He soon poured the coffee into the cups, adding cream to one before placing them down onto the counter.

Mara released her grip on her backpack slightly as the forest came into view, they felt a bright smile cross their features, it was nice to be closer to home, comforting, almost. She picked up her pace as she listened to the sound of their feet hitting the floor until finally arriving at the home, they pulled out their key to unlock the door, glancing around her as she did. Once the door was unlocked they went in, putting down the striped bag as they stretched. They would have to get some rest before they were due back, with this in mind they headed into their room and started to get ready for a short nap.
We have DID, please be patient with us. /srs
SewerRats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarlet_benoit » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:23 pm

Nicolai Strix
he/him | pansexual | 23/200 | vampire | tags: Zeek Lee| location: coffee shop

Nicolai raised his eyebrows at Zeek's question and burst out (maybe a bit too quickly) with, "No, not at all." He paused a moment and gave a more composed answer. "You just...surprised me, that's all."

He watched as he set two coffees on the counter, then picked up the one with cream in it. He flashed a quick smile at the other vampire, then tilted his head in the direction of an empty table and walked to it, taking a moment to sort himself out and take a deep breath while his back was turned so that Zeek couldn't see him. He took a seat and waited for it to join him at the table near the window.
scarlet_benoit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SewerRats » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:33 pm

Tagged: Nicolai.

It nodded in reply as he watched the dark haired male, soon lifting the corner of his mouth into a slight smile in response to the other vampire. Shortly afterwards it took off its apron and hung it up once he'd got his own cup it began walking over to join the Nicolai, he glanced outside of the window for a second before turning its attention back to him.
SewerRats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarlet_benoit » Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:56 pm

Nicolai Strix

Nicolai gazed out the window while he waited for Ezekiel to join him, and then waited for him to speak first after he had taken a seat. A few clouds had started to form, and he wondered if it would end up raining later. He hoped so. A bit of rain was always the perfect accompaniment for a good book. Before he got too lost in a daydream, he pulled himself back to the vampire sitting across from him.

He opened his mouth to speak, then shut it again. He had already made so many near missteps today, so he needed to be nonchalant. No more outbursts or getting flustered. He played with the cuff of his sleeve, then took a sip of coffee, brainstorming. At last he asked, "How has your week been so far? I haven't heard much from you lately."
scarlet_benoit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SewerRats » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:38 am

Zeek kept his gaze locked onto Strix, watching his pupils begin to fluctuate with focus, watching the vampire carefully before eventually lifting the smooth cup to his lips as it drank some of the coffee, putting the cup gently down as he heard the sound coming from the other. "I've been alright, I can't complain really. I've just been working and walking." It chuckled before continuing "Nothing new, what about yourself? And what were you thinking about just now if you don't mind me asking?"
SewerRats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarlet_benoit » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:49 am

Nicolai Strix

Nicolai smiled slightly at Ezekiel's description of his week. He was a habitual creature, he'd give it that. Of course he was too, mostly. He picked up his own coffee and took a sip, eyes locked onto its, returning the gaze, before he answered.

"Same old," he said dryly. "Running the store, trying to figure out how we spent that much money on bracelet extenders. And I was daydreaming about you obviously," he said with a wink, then laughed before continuing after a short pause. "Kidding, of course. I was just thinking about my books, and hoping that it rains today."
scarlet_benoit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SewerRats » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:12 am

Zeek smiled slightly as he met its gaze, listening contently to the other before eventually making a statement "It's likely you needed them at some point," it hesitated for a moment before he continued, "At least now if you ever do need them you know you've got them." He smirked slightly before continuing after Nicolai had finished. "That sounds more like you, however, does the patter of the rain not annoy you?" It tilted his head to one side before lifting his coffee once more and began to drink some of the dark liquid.
SewerRats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarlet_benoit » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:56 am

Nicolai Strix

He nodded in agreement when Zeek mentioned that they'd have the extenders when they needed them. He smiled at the question, wondering who could be annoyed by the sound of rain, then responded, "Not at all. I find it relaxing. It's even better when I have a candle burning and I'm sitting by the window. Why, does it annoy you?"
scarlet_benoit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:59 am

Valkeri and Damien

The two vampires smiles and says “we can join”