Royal Pain // Open & Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

☠ “ ── paint me as a villain !!

Postby hellb0und » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:50 am

丨ㄥ丨ㄒ卄 xx.
        THERE'S A SERPENT IN THESE STILL WATERS
        ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        name / lilith abaddon x alias / the serpent xtagging / gail
          my head bobs in agreement upon catching his answer. it was simple, but a reasonable answer taking into account my question. although my straying gaze didn't miss the fact that upon turning the page and landing on my country, he seemingly shut it without giving it even a moments worth of thought. how kind of you. i stifle a cruel snarl, carrying on by merely shrugging at his comment, "interesting enough." having already done an extended amount of research on each and every country, including their royals, his chosen topic wasn't all that attention-grabbing to me. "would you care to go take a look around with me?" my head tilts slightly to the side, proceeding to glance over my shoulder. knowing the area inside and out would be required if future ideas were going to be put into play, after all. "i could fancy a bit of company," i add with an innocent grin, standing up from my seat and outstretching my arm, offering him a hand. if he had no desire to come that was fine by me. after all, in some way traveling somewhere deserted with your greatest foe wasn't the best idea, but i could handle him. he came off as mainly tame, minus his current doing. having been assassin trained i could take him either way.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Royal Pain // Open & Accepting

Postby Boxen. » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:03 am

Eleanor Hoch
Britain Servant | Female | 20 | Tagged: Open

Eleanor walked briskly down the halls, intent on finding out how the British royals were settling in. As she walked, she kept her eyes trained on the floor, avoiding the stares of the other royals whilst nodding a quick yet respectful greeting as she passed- as to not spoil Britain's reputation. Her route took her past the great oak halls of the library, slightly agar as she cast a look inside and noticed one of the royals seemingly engaging a french lady in conversation. After hesitating for a moment she let out a slight smile- visibly g;ad to see him doing well- before turning on her heel and deciding the next course of action to be 'checking in' on the school's resident horses as well as reviewing her weapons for any damage. With that thought in mind, she straightened up her back and made her way back through the winding halls.

Daishi Taewon
Japanese Royalty | Male | 17 | Tagged: Open

Daishi trundled down the carpeted walkway, suitcase clasped firmly in one hand as he tried to find the path to his correct dormitory. Other royals cast quick glances at his as he passed, unknowingly setting a great pressure on the poor boy as he struggled to maintain the calm and mysterious facade he was told to. As he finally came across his room, he shyly opened the door, careful to avoid the gazes of the other boys as he quickly shut the door behind him. After a moment or two, he eventually made his way quickly out of the dormitory and back into the main corridor, letting out a held breath as he headed towards the school gardens.
Boxen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dguy1470 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:20 am

David/Male/18 years old/Uses ninja tools and a Scythe/Crush:Open/Location the Library/

David found himself sitting in the library reading about other counties and their Royals, he read about them alot but never seemed to learn about them. Whenever he looked at someone whether it be a royal or servant, most of them were all wearing the same front. Mysterious, Calm, Quiet. It was all a front. Some tried to put up a front but were obliviously shy, or obliviously were shady. It was the reason he liked to stick close to the royals of his country or the fellow servants of the royals. They did not put up a front because they were representing the same country, there was nothing to hide. However he did not see them around. So here he sat, reading a book in the huge beautiful library alone.
dguy1470

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caymne » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:50 am

Orion

Male|19|Canadian Royal|Archery|Bisexual|Crush; open|Tags; Nikolai, open

Orion just grinned at the other man happily. His cheeks just a little darker than normal. "how many bulls eyes can you make in one go?" He asked with a tilt to his head, turning to look at the knife and the target before back up to the Russian's face. "i can shoot a decent amount with my bow and arrow but i don't hit it every time, say five out of ten." Orion was pulling at straws to get this man to interact with him. He wanted to be friends with the Russian after all.

Viktor

Male|25|Russian Royal|Sword|Bisexual|Crush; open|Tags; Daishi, open

The Russian entered the dorms and raised a brow. There were more countries here than he first thought there would be. Seeing the names on the dorm doors he shrugged and eyed each door and picking one at random, striding over to it to check the name. His eyebrow raised a little higher as he passed by another Royal.
”Hey” he intoned his accent thick, already narrowing that royals lineage down to either Canada or USA, not that he didn't realize he could be somewhere else. Eyeing the name on the door he let out a huff and moved on down the hall. When he came across his dorm he tossed his stuff hazardly onto the bed and left the room shutting the door firmly behind him as he left. Padding across the building he rolled his head from side to side cracking his neck. Exiting the school and entering what looked to be the gardens he took in a breath of air. Spotting another young man a little ways away heading towards him and the gardens

Abby

Female|16|Italian Royal|Learning|Bisexual|Crush; Open|Tags; Felix, Kimiko, open

Abby smiled brightly at Felix. "thank you Felix! Your the best!" She waved at him and then turned to the women next to her. Shyly looking at her feet and pushing her glasses up her nose she flushed. Shaking her head wildly flinging her hair back and forth. "NO! you did not make a scene i'm thankful you came to help me. You didn't make things worse with my brother he is just a little protective. Felix won't tell him and then he won't know so it's fine anyways. It's nice to meet you Kimiko, i'm Abby. A Italian Royal."
Caymne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:55 am

Hawthorne
Royal|United States|male|24|Tags: Victor, open

" Hey," Hawthorne replied, unsure what else to say. The burly American wasn't much one for small talk unless it was about historical weapons or fighting techniques. He was glad that Victor had already walked down the hall so that he didn't have to "pretend" to be polite. Truthfully, Hawthorne knew more about protocols and manners than most people did but, he was a little clumsy in his efforts to be hospitable. His massive ego and arrogance always got in the way of him trying to be polite.

With a grunted, " See you later", Hawthorne continued walking down the hall to find his room. Finding the door with his name on it, he pushed open the door and when in without so much as a knock. He didn't know who his new "roomie" was, but he just hoped they didn't like to stay up late or have any other bad habits. Hawthorne was very adamant about having rules and standards to live by. As soon as his new roommate got here, he was sure to get some ground rules laid out so that their wouldn't be any issues later on.Setting his suitcase down on the bed, he began to unpack; precisely hanging his freshly pressed clothes up in the closet and neatly lining his shoes on the closet floor.

Alena(Peaches)
Royal| United States| female| 19| Tags: David, open

Peaches looked up from her book as she heard someone walk into the library. Painfully shy, the red-haired girl pushed up coke-bottle glasses and ducked back behind one of the library's many shelves. Maybe he won't notice me... She hadn't wanted to interact with any of the other royals and servants just yet, but it it seemed that she couldn't avoid it forever. Peaches tucked the book she was reading under her arm and peeked out from the shelves at David. Thankfully he seemed not to notice her. Letting out a small sigh of relief, she thought that she wouldn't be caught here in the library- but then she noticed her beat-up leather suitcase still standing near the doorway where she had left it. The royal cursed under her breath, realizing she would be caught if the boy noticed it.

( So sorry about not posting sooner! I somehow unbookmarked the thread! Speaking of that, could someone link me the discussion thread I can't seem to find it on the front?)
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dguy1470 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:01 am

David/Male/18 years old/Uses ninja tools and a Scythe/Crush:Open/Location the Library/Tags:Peaches

David looked up and noticed a red haired girl who looked like she was going through cardiac arrest or something, ¨Hey, you ok?¨ he said, he was pretty sure she was a royal, from the looks of it an American, but she looked panicked. He had read bout but never saw an American royal, the books usually do not have pictures.
Last edited by dguy1470 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
dguy1470

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:31 am

rubyrocketboots13 wrote:
Hawthorne

" Hey," Hawthorne replied, unsure what else to say. The burly American wasn't much one for small talk unless it was about historical weapons or fighting techniques. He was glad that Victor had already walked down the hall so that he didn't have to "pretend" to be polite. Truthfully, Hawthorne knew more about protocols and manners than most people did but, he was a little clumsy in his efforts to be hospitable. His massive ego and arrogance always got in the way of him trying to be polite.

With a grunted, " See you later", Hawthorne continued walking down the hall to find his room. Finding the door with his name on it, he pushed open the door and when in without so much as a knock. He didn't know who his new "roomie" was, but he just hoped they didn't like to stay up late or have any other bad habits. Hawthorne was very adamant about having rules and standards to live by. As soon as his new roommate got here, he was sure to get some ground rules laid out so that their wouldn't be any issues later on.Setting his suitcase down on the bed, he began to unpack; precisely hanging his freshly pressed clothes up in the closet and neatly lining his shoes on the closet floor.

Alena(Peaches)

Peaches's cheeks turned a bright red as she sheepishly stepped out from behind the bookshelf she had been hiding behind. "Y-yeah, I'm okay." She blurted, flustered " Are you?". Mentally, she face palmed- had she really just ask him if he was alright? So much for making a good impression. Mustering up a shy smile and pushing her glasses further up her nose, the royal tried to at least salvage some of her dignity, " I mean... Hi...I'm Peaches" She said, introducing herself, " I'm from America" Though, she didn't necessarily have to add the last bit. It was obvious that she was American from her accent, the way she was dressed and even her nickname. Most royals from other countries didn't wear jeans, beat-up converse and leather motorcycle jackets. Truthfully, Peaches looked like a half-baked royal in training.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dguy1470 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:50 am

David/Male/18 years old/Uses ninja tools and a Scythe/Crush:Open/Location the Library/Tags:Peaches

David knew he obliviously flustered the girl he felt bad but in a way he was relieved that at least she didnt just say yah and walk off like he had offended her. He smiled at her with a half amused half understanding look¨Yes Im ok.¨ said David with a chuckle¨My name is David and Im from Canada nice to meet you Peaches.¨
dguy1470

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:20 am

Niko. wrote:
»»-------------¤-------------««
Nikolai ♥

Russia - Orion - campus
bisexual - knives and daggers

Niko frowned, seemingly unimpressed with
the other man wanting so bad to interact with him. He was told by his father not to kill anyone right
away if he even planned to... so he had to socialize at least a little bit. Quite a few. He said
curtly, clenching his jaw and feeling his ears move ever so slightly with the upturn of his eyebrows.
Great he was an archer--A man who didn't want to get into actual combat and would rather shoot
from afar--real great. Niko glanced away from Orion and back toward his target, walking fluidly
over to it and taking the knife that was sticking out of it, tossing it in wide arcs with one hand.
Care to try? he offered, his tone blunt.

Gail. wrote:
Gail ♥

Britain - open - campus
bisexual - Archery

Gail shifted again, moving his jaw around before
rubbing the back of his neck in response to her question. I could use the exercise sure. He agreed,
standing and stretching out his shoulders, hearing a satisfying pop as he shifted to remove the stiffness
from his back. Do you have any siblings? He asked curiously, tilting his head. He felt he should at
least show some interest in the french woman, his dark eyes looking over her frame. She was clearly very
physically fit, though at the sight of her he couldn't pick out her specialty. Himself however showed he
was obviously well with close combat--along with a pair of broad shoulders and chest from using his bow.
The brunet ran his fingers through his hair to help tame it--he'd have to brush it out later before dinner.
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:35 am

rubyrocketboots13 wrote:
Hawthorne

Alena(Peaches)

Though it didn't help her relax very much, she was relieved that David didn't seem to mind her flustered rambling. Peaches' cheeks were still pink as she smiled a bit at the boy shyly. "It's nice to meet you too, David." Self-consciously, she smoothed out her soft pink blouse before coming a bit closer so they wouldn't have to talk so loudly- after all this was a library. Peaches' gaze wandered over to the open book in front of him. " What are you reading, if you don't mind me asking?" She said pleasantly. Reading was one of her favorite ways to pass time- besides riding her motorcycle, of course- because of that, Peaches was very well read. She loved pouring over dusty, classic books just as much as she loved newer novels. The royal had a feeling that she'd spend a lot of time here in the mansion's library.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me