Beyond the Elements: Revival [CLOSED]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Beyond the Elements: Revival

Postby krazykitty00 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:09 pm

xxxREI IGNIS
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓✠✠▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Male 16 Fire Nala Location: Yokohama School Tags: Remi

Rei sat in class, still reminiscing over his days of summer. It had been long and hot, a heat he was more than happy to relish in. It wasn't just the warmth of the merciless sun that had made his summer noteworthy, but the events. Cooking contests with his father, trying to come up with new menu items. And their backyard fireworks were so much fun. Train, the newfound "friend". A boy as cold as ice that managed to chill Rei to the very core. In a good way. Nala's constant refusal of him was a constant thought in his mind too. But mainly Train. He'd call it love, but that word was too simple in Rei's mind. He sighed happily only to be snapped out of it by an angry sounding teacher. He gave a half-hearted apology while his friends laughed and teased their daydreaming friend. That was when the bell rung, signaling the end of the school day. "Finally!" Rei shouted excitedly before rushing out the classroom. But then he had to turn around once he realized he left his backpack. It wasn't like he was happy to be out of school, he actually kind of liked the place. It grew on him. But he always looked forward to it's end so he can cook at their family diner. Which was exactly the reason he rushed out of the school building faster than a bullet. Of course, a teacher shouted at him, demanding he walk the school's hallways. He grinned at the teacher and waved her off but otherwise listened to what she said. Slowing down had actually allowed the fire boy take note of the people passing. Among them, a classmate by the name of Remi. His normal, friendly and cheerful grin on his face, Rei approached the other and tapped him on his shoulder. "Hey there Remi! You were almost late to class again I see?" He teased the black haired male.

xxxNOAH PRICE
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☁☁▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Male 19 Wind Nephele Location: Home ⤑ Mall Cafe Tags: Open

"Do you plan on sleeping this day away Noah?" The mature voice spoke in his mind, questioning her partner's actions. Noah, who was laying on the large white dragon's back, on his back and comfortably snuggled in the beast's green mane, simply shrugged. "I see no reason not to. It's a gorgeous day." "It is precisely because it is as glamourous a day as this that I wish to know why you plan to sleep in until it passes you by." Again, Noah shrugged and only replied to her with a simple groaning noise. With a roll of her green eyes, Nephele turned her body enough so that Noah would come sliding off. The strawberry blonde open his blue eyes quickly in shock and let out a quick yelp of surprise before he used the wind to lift him and give him a gentle drop to the ground. Noah then turned up his gaze to glare at the dragon in the tree. "What do you want from me Nephele?" He asked, knowing his partner would only pester him if she needed something. "I am hungry." "Really? Is that what you bothered me for?" When the dragon nodded, Noah groaned in irritation. "Don't you normally find food for youself?" "Indeed, but I have grown quite fond of that coffee shop you took me to last week. The bread was to my liking." Noah sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "You want me to take you to the mall's coffe shop?" She nodded, making Noah rub the bridge of his nose. "Alright, let's go." A melodic trill of happiness came from his friend and Noah immediately felt his irritation disappear. Though she was strict and pushy, Nephele had her moments of being adorable at just the right time. The large dragon shifted into a dove and landed on his shoulder. He lightly scratched her wing and gave her a smile. "You're gonna owe me for ruining my lazy Thursday." "Sure I will darling."

xxxMEGUMI KURAKI
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓♫♫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Female 18 Occult Magician/Idol Location: Occult Base Tags: Safiel

"Then suddenly, My power and confidence, Start swelling up! Magically erupt! And it's all because of the kindness that I feel, From people I don't even know~"♫ Megumi sung, swaying along to the guitar as it played behind her. The cheering of the crowd, the light sweat on her face, and the melody that easily flowed from her lips. She smiled and danced while given her fans as much attention as she could. Some even sung along, which truly made her performance all the more fun. Normally, Megumi's smile was fake and plastered like that of a wax figure in a museum. But with this particular song, she couldn't tell that lie. For this she wrote for a particular friend. And as she sung, she imagined his face, cheering her on silently from the back of the crowd, as he had done for her at the summer festival. ♫"I won't forget! The times that we shared, all those pleasant days. Always~ And I'll never lose the strength to succeed. The courage to do what I must!♫ And to make her all the happier, she'd be able to meet that special someone today. Given the free time to do so, Megumi wasted no time in planning for this. In truth, nothing could make her happier than knowing she'd get to see him soon. ♫"Your smile makes my heart explode!"♫ The song ended and Megumi gave the cheering audience a huge smile, waving to them all with open arms before running off stage. Her manager met her halfway to her dressing room and handed her some water. "You were amazing as always Megumi. You really seem to love that song." Ms. Dina smiled, handing Megumi a bottle of water. "I do actually. But you want to know what I love more? Leaving!" "Megumi wait-!" But before her manager could stop her, Megumi grabbed her purple jacket and ran from the building. Ms. Dina knew how to contact her so there wouldn't be a huge problem. And she had the rest of the day to herself. And boy,she grew excited with every sprinting step.

Megumi didn't even register that she forgot to change from her extravegent concert attire until she arrived at the old run down warehouse. She was grateful no one recognize her though. She gave the area a quick look around before entering the building through the secret entrance on the side. Before walking deeper inside though, Megumi took a second to catch her breath. She normally had the stamina for this kind of thing but no one shoul ever run halfway across town after jumping around on stage for two hours. "I should have took a moment to rest.. sweet demons..." She said through heavy breathing then she fixed her hair back into it's ponytail before heading on. She navigated the slight darkness until she caught sight of the lights that indicated someone's presence. That caused a smile to play on her face. I swear, you live here. She mentally teased before heading towards the light. In on of the many rooms she spotted a boy of average height, doing as she expected him too. "Are you tidying up because you knew I was coming. You're so sweet Saffie~" She smiled, hoping to frighten the boy with her sudden arrival. Safiel. The boy she's been anxious to see all day. Among the only people who could make her smile truly was he, who she adopted as her brother figure. And how he loved the kid to pieces. Of course, it was Megumi. She wouldn't admit that even if it killed her.

xxxEVIE-LEE WHITE
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓♛♛▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Female 23 Legend Life Location: Legend Manor/Life's Garden Tags: Open

Life often wondered if she could kill. If she was capable of bringing about death to something. It went against her name and yet, she so desperately wished she could do so. Because as she stared at the once again empty fridge, she felt the need to find Hell and force him to spend eternity stuck in his Underworld. And to think, she woke up early to in hopes of getting food. Clearly it wasn't early enough. Sighing, Evie-Lee shut the fridge before placing a hand on her stomach. Was the option of getting her own mini fridge a choice? She could only wonder as she made her way outside. The house was quiet --for once-- and Eve did not wish to be around when it got lively. Instead she made her way to the back of the Manor the Legends called home and made her way to her garden. It was a section of their large backyard, fenced off and in the side of sunlight. It was filled with vibrant colors that one could only see in a garden and the very sight of it made her smile. It was her second favorite thing in this human-plagued world, the first being Lala, the stuffed bunny in her room. Both of these things had been gifts from her other half, Death. And both are things she treats with the upmost care. Her sun hat was placed on her head as she pushed the gates open and breathed in the scent of morningdew. "I'll have Heliox buy me lunch later~" She hummed before beginning to tend to the various plants before her.
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:49 am

Daiki Chinen| 18 | Wood| Male| Tags: Open

Daiki sat peacefully on a park bench, Shi perched on his shoulder, enjoying the warm sun. Daiki closed his eyes and let out a content sigh before looking at Shi, who was now asleep. He smiled lightly before petting the top of the birds head. Shi awoke from his slumber and looked up at Daiki with a questioning look.
' What is it Daiki, Is there something wrong?' He asked with a concerned tone. Daiki smiled lightly before shaking his head.
' Nah I'm fine, just curious as to when we start training again, we need to be prepared.' He inquired turning to look at a small butterfly that had landed on a flower beside the bench. Shi let out a small sigh. Daiki had been asking that question for the last few days and frankly it was starting to annoy Shi, the kid didn't seem to know what a break meant.
' Ive told you before and I'll say it again, Daiki, you need to take a break, you nearly passed out from exerting to much magic last time.' Shi grumbled before preening his wing feathers. Daiki rolled his eye's lightly.
' Your such a mother hen!' He laughed while Shi let out a small huff of annoyance.

Lily Shou| 15| Occult Apprentice| Female| Tags: Open

Lily carefully lined the last page of manga before letting out an exasperated sigh. She had been up all night trying to meet the deadline and just finished the last page, on time. She carefully put the pages in her bag before heading off to work. As she was a few blocks away, she spotted a small coffee shop. Deciding it'd be best not to show up half asleep, she went into the coffee shop and ordered a latte. While she was waiting, she doodled new manga concepts in her sketch book.

Shiro Namizaki| 19| Occult Magician| Male|Tags: Kaichi

Shiro looked down at Miko before responding to Kachi.
" Well yes but I didn't think a spell to make animals familiars would also make them talk." He said with a light chuckle petting the top of Miko's head. Miko made a little 'tsk tsk' noise at Shiro before a large smirk covered her face.
" Typical, you always forget to read the fine print~" She laughed a bit letting out a small purr as well. She looked at Kaichi before jumping onto Shiro's shoulder.
" You should tap that." She whispered in his ear. Shiro went bright red.
" MIKO! WHERE DID YOU HEAR SUCH A FOUL PHRASE?!" He gasped, horrified as to what his kitten might have heard. Miko rolled her eyes a bit before replying.
" I heard it from your sister!" She snickered lightly before hopping off his shoulder and onto Kaichi's lap then winking at Shiro. Shiro's face was as red as it could get now. He let out a small stutter mumble before burying his face in the book he'd already finished.

Remi Michal| 17| Electricity| Male| Tags: Rei

Remi turned around to face the fiery haired male with a grin on his face.
" Oh hey Rei! Yeah I was, the teacher almost had my head this time, I really need to fix that stupid alarm clock." He laughed, rubbing that back of his head in slight embarrassment. Kai poked his head out of his backpack but was quickly pushed back in by Remi. Kai let out a small growl before letting out a 'humph!' and curling up into a ball to sleep.
" How was your summer?" He asked casually before checking a text on his phone. He frowned lightly at it, his foster mother was asking him to run some errands after school, Kai wasn't gonna be happy about that seeing that it was the time that Kai normally made Remi train at. He could only imagine the look of pure anger on the small ball of fuzz, it almost made him shudder. None the less he agreed.

Koi| 8| Water| Female| Tags: Train

Koi grinned, this was her first time meeting another element so she was quite excited.
"I'm Koi! This is River!" she said holding up the platypus like Simba. Said platypus just let out a sigh, the other element didn't seem to be hostile, and it wasn't like Koi was going to listen to her anyway. River studied the element for a minute with her soft gaze before wriggling out of Koi's arms and sitting beside her instead.
" I'm a element too!" She chirped happily as she scooped up a bit of water in her hand from a puddle, making it spiral and climb into a water spout before letting the water drip back into the puddle. Her goofy grin spread, enjoying having some human company for once.
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: вєуσи∂ тнє єℓємєитѕ // кzяуαιℓ {5} // (240.235.220)

Postby // Kzryail » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:57 am

Heliox Larkura wrote: {Hell} (18) {Pansexual} (Human Form) {Location: Forest} (Tagging: Tenkei)
He regretted being so lost in his thoughts and not being able to hear the quietest one around. Even on crunching leaves he still manages to scare the living daylights out of him. A rather terrifying sounding yell resounded through the forest and his ears, headphones not there to cover and protect said ears. Of course, a loud and startled yelp came from the fiery male who shot up quickly when hearing the sudden loud noise that sounded like it came from someone he knew. He was quick to scan the area for the source of the noise, ice blue eyes meeting a familiar figure- a comforting figure that placed him at ease to a certain degree. If it was someone else, mainly those he was not acquainted in the least, the embodiment of hell would have unleashed his full power on them. To have seen him in one of his vulnerable states and starling him so, he would have taken their life without a second thought, or heavily injure them- Then proceeding to burn down the area and mansion on accident. But this wasn't one of those foul beasts, quite the opposite really. Which is why is response was only some light verbal with a bit of physical contact, which was hardly anything for someone like Heliox. Even if the person that scared him was his brother, Heliox was still going to be angry. Once doing all that mental processing, he grits his teeth in anger and annoyance, nose scrunching up ever so slightly while eyebrows lowered to give him that facial expression of being rather unpleased and annoyed, gaze locked onto Tenkei. He was then furthur angered by the comment the other had thrown in, face lightly brushed with a blush of embarrassment. "Why you!-" His fist clenches up like his teeth does, glaring at his older brother with a loving sort of hate, breaking that up after a good minute.

Heliox then relaxes, letting out a long and exasperated sigh. His brother was pleased though, which did a bit in calming the fiery male down. For a moment, he thought that yell was one for help from his brother, being harassed by another one of those disgusting humans. He went into a state of panic, but was glad o see and hear his brother was not harmed in the slightest. "Did you have do to that you clouds-for-brains?" Hell says with a small growl, less tense and angered than before. This didn't mean he was less annoyed however, causing him to call Tenkei one of those ridiculous nicknames that sounds like it should be insulting, but was more childish than anything else. "I was having a moment." Regardless of what came spewing out of that mouth of his, he was very glad to have TK here with him to keep him company. Out of all the ledgendaries there, it was him that Heliox was able to put up with the best- in fact he enjoyed the other's presence, but he wouldn't admit that out loud any time soon.

Lucian Taranu wrote:{Mind} (17) {Pan} (Fluture) {Location: City Area} (Tagging: James)
He stays back in the cafe, simply chilling while Fluture had her attention fixed onto something without her partner knowing. She wasn't going to do anything else to encourage the two elementals to meet up with one another. She had done her part to the fullest extent without outright putting it out there that there was someone special to meet. Of how the days were easier when an elemental would just saunter right up and snatch away that metal bunny pendant of his.
She was just going to let this senario play itself without anymore of her help for the most part. So it was mostly on the other elemental if they didn't come over, she gave them a wide opening to come on over and introduce themselves. The again, this little butterfly had a tad bit of a superiority complex. "How cowardly." The butterfly bluntly comments with a small snort and flutters down to the table to look up at Lucian's face properly.

The male feigned shock and hurt, "Me? Cowardly?" He asks in a dramatic manner, raising his arms up in the air to add to the effect, not knowing that Fluture wasn't talking to him but commenting on someone else. She didn't say anything, allowing him to roll with the assumption that she was angered at him for not being courageous to do something. "I'm hurt." Followed by a long sigh, not directed towards Fluture so she didn't get carried off by the momentary breeze he had made. "Fine. I'll try out that mysterious cake."

Safiel Malone wrote: {Non-Elemental} (16) {Homo} (Occult God Magician) {Location: Occult Base} (Tagging: Megumi)
He stood on the tips of his toe, extending his arm up the bookshelf. It was almost there, the book that he was sliding up onto the top shelf, just about secure and snuggled in with the rest of the books there of the same topic. That was, until he heard the voice of someone familiar. Even if it was familiar and obviously not threatening, it never failed to make him jump. "AHh!-" The shock, surprise, and his little jump caused the book to slide back out and fall, effectively bonking Safiel on the head. That caused the male to stumble back into a small pile of books with an omphf. Since the books have yet been sorted out, untouched, a could of dust comes floating up from the books, producing a sneeze from the male. Such a sneeze could have easily been mistaken for one of a kitten's, and Safiel knew that over the course of his many years of merely existing, causing his face to turn a bright color of red to know that someone was there and had just listened to that sneeze of his. "Y-You didn't hear that-" Safiel stammers, rubbing his nose and looking up to see Megumi, now rubbing the spot on his head where he had been attacked by the book.

His blue eyes widen upon seeing her in her current outfit, "Did you came straight from your performance?" Safiel blinks a few times in order to make sure what he was seeing wasn't a trick of the mind, or something odd caused by a book falling on him. Indeed, she was dressed up in fancy looking clothes that complimented her figure and appearance very well- Safiel didn't swing that way though (at least, that what he thinks for the time being). He gets up from the small pile of books and dusts himself off before walking towards her. Getting close, he could see a bit of her hair tousled along with a bit of her clothes winkled in a way that told him that she had hastily made her way here. "You really should have rested somewhere-" He takes a deep breath to calm himself down, a bit overly concerned that Megumi could have harmed herself on her way here, or have been harmed by people out there in the city. "One moment," he makes his way to the little kitchen corner (that works in this remote-ish location in some abandoned warehouse thanks to magic that the occult could use), grabbing a cup and filling it with some cool water, then handing it over to Megumi. "Atleast you can rest here. I found some pretty comfortable looking cushioned chairs under all these books." The male motions over to a few of the said chairs sitting around the room, facing various directions.

Zarom Nyxon wrote:{Dream} (16) {Andro} (Donovan) {Location: Deep in the Forest- By Legendary Mansion} (Tagging: Seiten)
There was yet another chilling breeze that continued to keep Zarom on edge, the eerie world he saw not helping sooth his nerves that were now tensing up in what could be described as fear for the unknown. He takes a deep breath in, hearing the owner of the mysterious voice right behind him. He shifts slightly to the side, looking back ever so slightly at the corner of his eye to see if he could spot the owner of the voice- not daring to suddenly turn around and potentially stumble further into some stick situation. He knew for certain now that this was a stronger force that he was dealing with, Zarom didn't dare do something that was against the wishes of his figure, it didn't stop his curiosity of knowing the identity of this stronger force. He could see the shadow of a figure standing there behind him, but nothing distinct in terms of features. At least he knew someone was there and it wasn't yet another product of his powers of illusions going haywire. "How so?" The male asks, still choosing his words and sentence structure carefully.

Kaichi Makumi wrote:{Non-Elemental} (17) {Pan} ("Bystander") {Location: Library} (Tagging: Shiro)
He grins in a cutesy manner, seeing those two interact with one another. Kaichi leans in slightly in attempts to hear out what Miko was whispering in Shiro's ear that caused his face to light up like the streets a night. He could only assume it was something to do with him, or something else that was embarrassing. Judging by the sentence that follows the unknown embarrassing statement, it had something to do with the feline's vocabulary that she had obtained from Shiro's sister. How interesting this was for him. Maybe he could get some information and support out of her is he played his cards right. Seeing how Miko leaps back over to him, Kaichi checked her off as an ally in capturing Shiro and would find her to be a reliable companion- for the most part at least. "Heeeey, are you going to ignore me?" Kaichi whines, puffing his cheeks out and once again pouting slightly. He would try this approach first before advancing to another level to get Shiro's undivided attention. To make sure he got yet another warm reaction from the male, he throws in another comment that would most likely rile him up yet again.
"I don't want to be ignored by you, especially when you have casted a spell on me~"

Shoki Kurobane wrote: {Non-Elemental} (18) {Bi} (Occult God) {Location: Mall- Food Court} (Tagging: Setsuna, Eiri, Raide)
Upon feeling his phone vibrate and have a notification pop up with the tracking symbol on the icon, he looks up and around the park from the bench he had moved to. This means that someone was around- someone of an elemental. His strikingly pink eyes caught the eyes of lavender ones, the device in his hand vibrating a tad bit more now. Shoki presses a button to set the phone on quiet for the time being as he continued to stare down this female. She looked to be rather young, and had some long dark hair that came off as purple. She didn't seems all too much like someone that the great Lucifer would be tracking down. A doe-eyed female as one of the powerful elementalists? It certainly came as a surprise for him, but it certainly was possible. Anything is, especially when you have an occult power as dangerous as Shoki's, dealing with probability and could change the fate of someone's life in a sentence or two. He didn't get a chance to examine her more, for she had quickly turned away and continued in the direction she was going. Towards the shopping district with the fancy mall and food court. If she had turned back to look at him once more, she would have seen a rather wicked smile adorning his face.

Shoki gets up from his spot and follows the smaller female at a distance, making sure to keep himself blended in with the massive crowd that always seems to be there. Luckily, he didn't loose sight of the smaller female and followed her all the way to the food court. She met up with another female at the fountain and they made their way to the food court. With careful steps, he follows them and takes refuge at a table not too far from the ones they were approaching, making the person who was currently sitting there move with the help of his magical powers. If not it was just his aura that made the stranger scoot away. Upon taking a seat, his fix were fixated back on the purple haired hair, intrigued by her actions. Maybe she would display her powers? Or he could make her- but that wouldn't be too much fun, would it? "What a lovely coincidence." He hums to himself, his chin sitting in his hands, his eyes not leaving the group of girls, one of them being his sister whom he hardly eve saw these days. He looks straight at her, catching her gaze not too long after. Just by looking at her eyes from afar, he knew that she was no longer that shy and timid girl she once was, but a fighter of sorts. Upon seeing her gaze narrow towards him, he smiles in glee. She hadn't forgotten about him, this certainly would be an interesting day, and a fun game to play with these elementals. Sadly, his sister wasn't one of them, his phone not going off. However, he could sense something about her. He did have a whiff of magic on her, as if she has been hanging around someone with strong enough magical properties to have that said magic rub off on someone else. "Now to just sit back and enjoy~." Shoki hums to himself, leaning back in his chair and continuing to watch the girls and every movement they made, waiting for the right moment to strike and how to strike.

Raide Kurobane wrote:{Non-Elemental} (16) {Hetero} ("Bystander") {Location: Mall- Food Court} (Tagging: Eiri, Setsuna, Shoki)
"No need to be so long winded," Raide mumbles as she sees two people walk up and talk to her, asking her if they could sit with her in a long winded manner for her liking. However, she did appreciate them for asking, unlike some people who would simply saunter up and take the seat here without a second thought. Her pink eyes glance up at the two females that stood before her. They didn't appear to be looking for any trouble, and if they were, she would knock them right down like she had done with that group of gang people not too long ago. "Sure," she motions over to the free seats she has at this table, "Go right ahead," and goes back to looking at the menu, not bothering to strike up any conversation with them, not too interested on being the one on instigating a conversation. It looks like they would be the kind of person to start it up anyway. If not, it just meant more noisy peace for the smaller female. Even crowded places like the food court can be peaceful. At the corner of her eye right over her menu, she saw a familiar figure, sitting there, staring at her with a gaze so intense, it looks like it would burn through her if that were a thing. "You..." She glares at her brother for a moment before shifting back to looking at her menu. Raide didn't wish to trouble the girls with her silly excuse for an older brother, and she hoped that he doesn't come over which would make her peaceful time here more of an uncomfortable one.

// shot-- its kinda short but im all out of juice-
Last edited by // Kzryail on Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚔️ ── ii

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:12 am

── вeaтrιce walĸer
light - - - soleil the cat - - - tags: Daichi

── eмιly walĸer
dark - - - noir the cat - - - tags: Daichi

Pretty soon, the sisters had made it to the park; Em still looking like she didn't want to go out today. Bea looked around as they walked to make sure they were alone, and proceeded to converse with her sister:
    "Have you and Noir been training?"
    "Eh... Kinda."
    "What do you mean, kind of?"
    "Noir pushes me around a lot. Like you. Duh."
    Bea played off her sister's annoyed comment with a smirk. "You know, Noir and I both care about you."
    Your sister is right, the black cat chimed in telepathically--looking a little bored. Perhaps if you weren't so stubborn when I try giving you advice, I wouldn't "push you around" as much during training.
    Em huffed. "Whatever," she muttered quietly as she glared at her companion... The black cat just rolled her eyes and looked off to the side.
    Noticing someone on the bench up ahead, Bea hastily covered up the subject with a smile on her face:
    "Tell you what, Em. On our way back later, I'll buy you something to drink at the mall's cafe. How about it?"
    Her sister was also aware that someone was around, but acted casual about it by responding to her sister with a sigh. "Sure."

(holding off on posting for sun & moon until i finish their forms)
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:06 am

Train Yukimura | 17 | Ice/Snow | Gay | Crewger and Illuser | Tag/s: Koi

"I figured a much," Train kindly replied to Koi's words of being an element as well. Though, the words truly were from kindness, and nothing less than that. Perhaps others would have comment something else, or said something more harsh, but that just was not how the ice boy was. He tilted his head slightly, as he watched her manipulate the water, though he did quickly glance around, to see if anyone was noticing them. but for now, it seemed that the few people currently around, were far too busy on their cell phones, watching them, or speaking on them, to notice the two....er, three. Train softly smiled as Koi grinned, that same, friendly smile he always had, and the one he was so used to. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Koi and River. I believe your names both match your gift equally well," he went on. "My name's Yukimura Train, but you can just call me Train, if you like... Though, I have to ask, is it just the two of you?" He internally winced at his own question, not sure if that was too direct or not... He thought of the times he had been asked that when he was younger, and how quickly, each time, his heart would start to race with panic... Train quickly pushed the thoughts and fear aside, hoping his mile had not faded nor betrayed him.

Seiten Taisei | 23 | Death | Tag/s: Zarom

"Don't you know?" Seiten questioned, though his eyes stayed on Zarom, at all times, his mind was wondering, even as he spoke. He is clearly one of them...perhaps one of the seers....but then, which one...? Death thought to himself. He knew easily enough the boy was an element, however, not that it mattered, but he did quit wonder exactly which he was....and also, where was his guardian? That protector who should have kept him far from Seiten and the others. Clearly, they should know that they had been freed and awaken once more, and be keeping their young humans safe... He smirked internally, though outside, his soft eyes simply would have shimmered, as a soft, kind smile came upon his lips. "It's not safe around here. I think something about this place being haunted," he explained, now simply toying, if you would, with this child. The thought of killing him, of course, crossed his mind, but Seiten now fet a bit of amusement, and he wanted to string it on for a bit. After all, what harm could such a thing bring?
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: вєуσи∂ тнє єℓємєитѕ // кzяуαιℓ {6} // (240.245.220)

Postby // Kzryail » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:29 am

Heliox Larkura wrote: {Hell} (18) {Pansexual} (Human Form) {Location: Forest} (Tagging: Tenkei)
He regretted being so lost in his thoughts and not being able to hear the quietest one around. Even on crunching leaves he still manages to scare the living daylights out of him. A rather terrifying sounding yell resounded through the forest and his ears, headphones not there to cover and protect said ears. Of course, a loud and startled yelp came from the fiery male who shot up quickly when hearing the sudden loud noise that sounded like it came from someone he knew. He was quick to scan the area for the source of the noise, ice blue eyes meeting a familiar figure- a comforting figure that placed him at ease to a certain degree. If it was someone else, mainly those he was not acquainted in the least, the embodiment of hell would have unleashed his full power on them. To have seen him in one of his vulnerable states and starling him so, he would have taken their life without a second thought, or heavily injure them- Then proceeding to burn down the area and mansion on accident. But this wasn't one of those foul beasts, quite the opposite really. Which is why is response was only some light verbal with a bit of physical contact, which was hardly anything for someone like Heliox. Even if the person that scared him was his brother, Heliox was still going to be angry. Once doing all that mental processing, he grits his teeth in anger and annoyance, nose scrunching up ever so slightly while eyebrows lowered to give him that facial expression of being rather unpleased and annoyed, gaze locked onto Tenkei. He was then furthur angered by the comment the other had thrown in, face lightly brushed with a blush of embarrassment. "Why you!-" His fist clenches up like his teeth does, glaring at his older brother with a loving sort of hate, breaking that up after a good minute.

Heliox then relaxes, letting out a long and exasperated sigh. His brother was pleased though, which did a bit in calming the fiery male down. For a moment, he thought that yell was one for help from his brother, being harassed by another one of those disgusting humans. He went into a state of panic, but was glad o see and hear his brother was not harmed in the slightest. "Did you have do to that you clouds-for-brains?" Hell says with a small growl, less tense and angered than before. This didn't mean he was less annoyed however, causing him to call Tenkei one of those ridiculous nicknames that sounds like it should be insulting, but was more childish than anything else. "I was having a moment." Regardless of what came spewing out of that mouth of his, he was very glad to have TK here with him to keep him company. Out of all the ledgendaries there, it was him that Heliox was able to put up with the best- in fact he enjoyed the other's presence, but he wouldn't admit that out loud any time soon.

Lucian Taranu wrote:{Mind} (17) {Pan} (Fluture) {Location: City Area} (Tagging: James)
He stays back in the cafe, simply chilling while Fluture had her attention fixed onto something without her partner knowing. She wasn't going to do anything else to encourage the two elementals to meet up with one another. She had done her part to the fullest extent without outright putting it out there that there was someone special to meet. Of how the days were easier when an elemental would just saunter right up and snatch away that metal bunny pendant of his.
She was just going to let this senario play itself without anymore of her help for the most part. So it was mostly on the other elemental if they didn't come over, she gave them a wide opening to come on over and introduce themselves. The again, this little butterfly had a tad bit of a superiority complex. "How cowardly." The butterfly bluntly comments with a small snort and flutters down to the table to look up at Lucian's face properly.

The male feigned shock and hurt, "Me? Cowardly?" He asks in a dramatic manner, raising his arms up in the air to add to the effect, not knowing that Fluture wasn't talking to him but commenting on someone else. She didn't say anything, allowing him to roll with the assumption that she was angered at him for not being courageous to do something. "I'm hurt." Followed by a long sigh, not directed towards Fluture so she didn't get carried off by the momentary breeze he had made. "Fine. I'll try out that mysterious cake."

Safiel Malone wrote: {Non-Elemental} (16) {Homo} (Occult God Magician) {Location: Occult Base} (Tagging: Open)
He stood on the tips of his toe, extending his arm up the bookshelf. It was almost there, the book that he was sliding up onto the top shelf, just about secure and snuggled in with the rest of the books there of the same topic. That was, until he heard the voice of someone familiar. Even if it was familiar and obviously not threatening, it never failed to make him jump. "AHh!-" The shock, surprise, and his little jump caused the book to slide back out and fall, effectively bonking Safiel on the head. That caused the male to stumble back into a small pile of books with an omphf. Since the books have yet been sorted out, untouched, a could of dust comes floating up from the books, producing a sneeze from the male. Such a sneeze could have easily been mistaken for one of a kitten's, and Safiel knew that over the course of his many years of merely existing, causing his face to turn a bright color of red to know that someone was there and had just listened to that sneeze of his. "Y-You didn't hear that-" Safiel stammers, rubbing his nose and looking up to see Megumi, now rubbing the spot on his head where he had been attacked by the book.

His blue eyes widen upon seeing her in her current outfit, "Did you came straight from your performance?" Safiel blinks a few times in order to make sure what he was seeing wasn't a trick of the mind, or something odd caused by a book falling on him. Indeed, she was dressed up in fancy looking clothes that complimented her figure and appearance very well- Safiel didn't swing that way though (at least, that what he thinks for the time being). He gets up from the small pile of books and dusts himself off before walking towards her. Getting close, he could see a bit of her hair tousled along with a bit of her clothes winkled in a way that told him that she had hastily made her way here. "You really should have rested somewhere-" He takes a deep breath to calm himself down, a bit overly concerned that Megumi could have harmed herself on her way here, or have been harmed by people out there in the city. "One moment," he makes his way to the little kitchen corner (that works in this remote-ish location in some abandoned warehouse thanks to magic that the occult could use), grabbing a cup and filling it with some cool water, then handing it over to Megumi. "Atleast you can rest here. I found some pretty comfortable looking cushioned chairs under all these books." The male motions over to a few of the said chairs sitting around the room, facing various directions.

Zarom Nyxon wrote:{Dream} (16) {Andro} (Donovan) {Location: Deep in the Forest- By Legendary Mansion} (Tagging: Seiten)
Haunted? This place didn't seem haunted in the least. It wasn't like Zarom was seeing dead trees and a world in nothing but gray scale at this point. Nothing creepy in the slightest. Not safe eh? Those were the same words that Donovan said to him, over and over again in various wording. Yet he continues to make his way here to the very location that his partner was doing his best to keep him away from, and Zarom still only had the slightest of idea on the trouble he had stumbled into. "So I've been told." Zarom says slowly, taking a deep breath before continuing, deciding to spill a bit more about himself and how he got in here to begin with. "I was drawn here by a force beyond my grasp." He was scared now, that if he didn't keep this person amused enough, he would be wiped away just like dust. But not that scared to the point where he would tense up and freak out, unable to think straight.

Kaichi Makumi wrote:{Non-Elemental} (17) {Pan} ("Bystander") {Location: Library} (Tagging: Shiro)
He grins in a cutesy manner, seeing those two interact with one another. Kaichi leans in slightly in attempts to hear out what Miko was whispering in Shiro's ear that caused his face to light up like the streets a night. He could only assume it was something to do with him, or something else that was embarrassing. Judging by the sentence that follows the unknown embarrassing statement, it had something to do with the feline's vocabulary that she had obtained from Shiro's sister. How interesting this was for him. Maybe he could get some information and support out of her is he played his cards right. Seeing how Miko leaps back over to him, Kaichi checked her off as an ally in capturing Shiro and would find her to be a reliable companion- for the most part at least. "Heeeey, are you going to ignore me?" Kaichi whines, puffing his cheeks out and once again pouting slightly. He would try this approach first before advancing to another level to get Shiro's undivided attention. To make sure he got yet another warm reaction from the male, he throws in another comment that would most likely rile him up yet again.
"I don't want to be ignored by you, especially when you have casted a spell on me~"

Shoki Kurobane wrote: {Non-Elemental} (18) {Bi} (Occult God) {Location: Mall- Food Court} (Tagging: Setsuna, Eiri, Raide)
Upon feeling his phone vibrate and have a notification pop up with the tracking symbol on the icon, he looks up and around the park from the bench he had moved to. This means that someone was around- someone of an elemental. His strikingly pink eyes caught the eyes of lavender ones, the device in his hand vibrating a tad bit more now. Shoki presses a button to set the phone on quiet for the time being as he continued to stare down this female. She looked to be rather young, and had some long dark hair that came off as purple. She didn't seems all too much like someone that the great Lucifer would be tracking down. A doe-eyed female as one of the powerful elementalists? It certainly came as a surprise for him, but it certainly was possible. Anything is, especially when you have an occult power as dangerous as Shoki's, dealing with probability and could change the fate of someone's life in a sentence or two. He didn't get a chance to examine her more, for she had quickly turned away and continued in the direction she was going. Towards the shopping district with the fancy mall and food court. If she had turned back to look at him once more, she would have seen a rather wicked smile adorning his face.

Shoki gets up from his spot and follows the smaller female at a distance, making sure to keep himself blended in with the massive crowd that always seems to be there. Luckily, he didn't loose sight of the smaller female and followed her all the way to the food court. She met up with another female at the fountain and they made their way to the food court. With careful steps, he follows them and takes refuge at a table not too far from the ones they were approaching, making the person who was currently sitting there move with the help of his magical powers. If not it was just his aura that made the stranger scoot away. Upon taking a seat, his fix were fixated back on the purple haired hair, intrigued by her actions. Maybe she would display her powers? Or he could make her- but that wouldn't be too much fun, would it? "What a lovely coincidence." He hums to himself, his chin sitting in his hands, his eyes not leaving the group of girls, one of them being his sister whom he hardly eve saw these days. He looks straight at her, catching her gaze not too long after. Just by looking at her eyes from afar, he knew that she was no longer that shy and timid girl she once was, but a fighter of sorts. Upon seeing her gaze narrow towards him, he smiles in glee. She hadn't forgotten about him, this certainly would be an interesting day, and a fun game to play with these elementals. Sadly, his sister wasn't one of them, his phone not going off. However, he could sense something about her. He did have a whiff of magic on her, as if she has been hanging around someone with strong enough magical properties to have that said magic rub off on someone else. "Now to just sit back and enjoy~." Shoki hums to himself, leaning back in his chair and continuing to watch the girls and every movement they made, waiting for the right moment to strike and how to strike.

Raide Kurobane wrote:{Non-Elemental} (16) {Hetero} ("Bystander") {Location: Mall- Food Court} (Tagging: Eiri, Setsuna, Shoki)
"No need to be so long winded," Raide mumbles as she sees two people walk up and talk to her, asking her if they could sit with her in a long winded manner for her liking. However, she did appreciate them for asking, unlike some people who would simply saunter up and take the seat here without a second thought. Her pink eyes glance up at the two females that stood before her. They didn't appear to be looking for any trouble, and if they were, she would knock them right down like she had done with that group of gang people not too long ago. "Sure," she motions over to the free seats she has at this table, "Go right ahead," and goes back to looking at the menu, not bothering to strike up any conversation with them, not too interested on being the one on instigating a conversation. It looks like they would be the kind of person to start it up anyway. If not, it just meant more noisy peace for the smaller female. Even crowded places like the food court can be peaceful. At the corner of her eye right over her menu, she saw a familiar figure, sitting there, staring at her with a gaze so intense, it looks like it would burn through her if that were a thing. "You..." She glares at her brother for a moment before shifting back to looking at her menu. Raide didn't wish to trouble the girls with her silly excuse for an older brother, and she hoped that he doesn't come over which would make her peaceful time here more of an uncomfortable one.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:59 am

Train Yukimura | 17 | Ice/Snow | Gay | Crewger and Illuser | Tag/s: Koi

"I figured a much," Train kindly replied to Koi's words of being an element as well. Though, the words truly were from kindness, and nothing less than that. Perhaps others would have comment something else, or said something more harsh, but that just was not how the ice boy was. He tilted his head slightly, as he watched her manipulate the water, though he did quickly glance around, to see if anyone was noticing them. but for now, it seemed that the few people currently around, were far too busy on their cell phones, watching them, or speaking on them, to notice the two....er, three. Train softly smiled as Koi grinned, that same, friendly smile he always had, and the one he was so used to. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Koi and River. I believe your names both match your gift equally well," he went on. "My name's Yukimura Train, but you can just call me Train, if you like... Though, I have to ask, is it just the two of you?" He internally winced at his own question, not sure if that was too direct or not... He thought of the times he had been asked that when he was younger, and how quickly, each time, his heart would start to race with panic... Train quickly pushed the thoughts and fear aside, hoping his mile had not faded nor betrayed him.

Seiten Taisei | 23 | Death | Tag/s: Zarom

So he was told it was dangerous here, and yet was drawn here.... Those words perked Seiten’s interest all the more. It was just as if he was simply playing with a mouse at this point. Testing how fast it could figure out the maze, in a way. “Oh? Drawn by something you say? Is that feeling still drawing you here?” Seiten questioned, his voice a bit more smooth, almost as if one was speaking to a wounded animal. After all, there really were rumors of this area being haunted, which Death always found silly. It was simply due to the glimpses of him and the legends now and then in their other forms, when the rare need to do so came, though in truth, if he recalled, it was really only himself who did so. He did tire of this form now and then, however, that was simply Death feeling the need to do the task he was once forced to, he supposed. Things did live such shorter lives before the modern age. Seiten pushes the thought arise, and he carefully moved, wishing now to see the the unknown Zarom from a different angle now, to amuse himself more than anything.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beyond the Elements: Revival [taking forms]

Postby DetectiveLunar » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:22 am

Last edited by DetectiveLunar on Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚔️ ── iii

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:47 am

── вeaтrιce walĸer
light - - - soleil the cat - - - tags: mainly Jack

── eмιly walĸer
dark - - - noir the cat - - - tags: mainly Jack

"Jeez," Beatrice muttered as she looked to see a couple of kids around her sister's age nearby. "There are more people in the park today than I expected..."
    "You probably just suck at predicting good times to get out of the house," Emily commented; sticking her tongue out... What followed afterwards was a sudden bop to the head from Noir's paw.
    "Ow--Hey! I was just joking around; gawd!"
    The black cat just huffed quietly and glared away from her partner, looking down at her smiley friend Soleil who was starting to happily doze off in Bea's bag; her front paws and her head sticking out.
    Suddenly, Noir almost jumped off Em's shoulder; startled by the sudden appearance of a boy and his cat running up to the sisters and introducing himself. While Em was very confused with the way this boy was acting, as was made obvious by the look on her face, Bea just smiled warmly and proceeded to make innocent small-talk:
    "Hello, Jack! My name is Beatrice, and this is my sister Emily. Nice to meet you."
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beyond the Elements: Revival [taking forms]

Postby DetectiveLunar » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:04 am

Last edited by DetectiveLunar on Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me