Outcast ( Vampire, Werewolf, and human RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Outcast ( Vampire, Werewolf, and human RP)

Postby TheStygianHawk » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:56 am

Alex looked up from the back of Eli's black leather jacket as buildings appeared along the road. The town seemed small, but well kept. If she weren't so exhausted she would be in full on panic mode trying to remember how she got here but she just wanted to get coffee and food and rest. The motercycle slowed down a bit and Alex could see a coffee shop in the distance, across the road from a mechanic shop.
Eli pulled over in frount of the coffee shop. There seemed to be about three people inside that Alex could see from outside the glass doors.
"Here we are," said Eli as he shut off the engine. "The best-and only- coffee shop in town. Also serves as a breakfast pastery shop. Don't worry, the owners are nice and give a free coffee and donut to new comers," he said, getting off the bike and helping Alex down.

They turned to face the shop entrance...

(Ever start a story with present tense then merge into past tense and have to rewrite half of it? Heh )
================================================================

Nothing's ever black or white, just shades of grey and color.

TheStygianHawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewsters » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:15 am

"Okay..." Lacy said, trailing off. She was thinking hard about this. First Daniel, now this guy. There could be others too. "Well it's going to take some time to figure this out, so i guess just make yourself comfortable. There's a little motel down the street, or i have a couple spare rooms upstairs we could fix up...". Daniel groaned a bit,"Really? You're gonna let a s-" he stopped abruptly and sighed,"Nevermind..." He glanced up when he saw someone pull up in a motorcycle, a man with a girl. Daniel grinned, knowing who the man was. It was Eli.
mewst / adult / she-her / married / artist
+ toyhouse + my kals :3 +
i only really play for fun now, but may occasionally roleplay or trade pets

pixel art above by windwaken on th, pfp by me :3
mewsters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:41 am

Alex looked over at the coffee shop when they arrived. Ah, now she could get some food in her stomach. The girl couldn't wait to eat. Still, she was in a slight panic as she still didn't know where she was. Did everyone wake up here? She looked towards the people that were inside. There apperared to be two males and one female. She looked back at Eli. " Shall we go inside? " She asked. Alexia was dieing to get some food in her stomach.

Tom nodded as he let out another sigh. That wasn't good news for him at all. " It's alright. I can go to the motel down the street. I don't want to be too much trouble. " He said. He wasn't going to really cause any trouble. Not one bit. He would try to find his way out of here tommrow.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewsters » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:25 am

Lacy folded her arms and raised an eyebrow," you sure?" she asked," you wouldnt cause any trouble at all! You can't be as bad as him." she said, motioning to Daniel. Daniel glanced away from the two outside and back to Lacy," Stop comparing me!" he growled," I wasn't that bad.. i mean i don't remember being that bad.." he looked back to the two outside. Lacy turned her attantion back to Tom," As i said before, you won't be any trouble at all, i promise you." she said with a soft smile. In reality, she didn't want him to leave because she wanted to figure out why he was here too, and if him and Daniel's sudde appearance had to do with anything.

(sorry if i have typos, im typing this from my phone! xc )

mewsters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheStygianHawk » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:58 am

(Ah it's ok I would have way more typos if i didn't stop to let auto-suggest do it's work on my phone ;) )

Eli sauntered into the coffee shop, alex in tow.
Daniel smiled at him. "Hey man." he said, turning to face the two. Eli smiled and nodded at him, hand on Alex's back as he introduced her to the group. "Guys, this is Alex. Alex, this is Daniel-' he gestured towards the young man sitting down, drinking a coffee.
'And this is Lacy. She works here.'
Lacy looked at Alex with a strange look on her face.

'Hello, can I get you anything?' She asked.
Alex nodded. "I'm afraid I don't have any money... But Eli said you could figure something out?...." she said hesitantly. Alex was hesitant to take anything for free or on credit but she was very hungry and thirsty. She also needed to figure out where she was....

TheStygianHawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewsters » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:14 am

Lacy perked up and nodded," Yes! yes I'll be right back with some food and drinks" she said, a sweet smile on her face. She raced around the bar and into the kitchen, putting a doughnut and a sandwich on a plate. She made her way back out and sat the plate on the counter," Here you go, now go on ahead and eat." She said, setting down a cup of coffee next to the plate. She then went back to the kitchen to get Eli a little to eat. She came back and sat it down," Don't worry, it's on the house." she said, "Oh.. and this is Tom. He's pretty lost and we're trying to get him situated." She gestured to shorter man," Turns out he's in the same situation Daniel's in..".

Looking over to Alex, Daniel gave a toothy grin and waved at her and Eli. His sharp canines glinted in the light," What, this your girlfriend?" he teased, looking to Eli with a raised eyebrow. He felt a very small pang of jealousy, but shook it off. " ..Or are you lost too?" he asked, looking to the girl.

mewsters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheStygianHawk » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:26 am

Alex look up. Lost too?
"Well she seemed pretty lost when I found her wandering along the east road. How'd you end up there without any money or means of transportation anyway?" Eli asked, turning around to face Alex.

Alex paused mid-sandwich. "I-I don't know....I can't remember...."
Now that she had some food in her stomach and a roof over her head panic about her situation started to kick in.
"I can't remember... Why can't I remember how I got here?..." she muttered, looking at her food.
Eli put a hand on her shoulder. "It's ok, we'll figure it out," he said soothingly. "Panicing won't solve anything and sandwiches don't eat themselves. You should sleep on it. Maybe it'll come back to you in the morning," he suggested, knowing this was likly a lie if Daniel was any indication of how things with Alex would go.....

TheStygianHawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewsters » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:37 am

Lacy watched her, a look of pity on her face. First Daniel, then Tom, now Alex. What the h*ll is going on? "I don't know if it's a coincidence that you and Tom showed up on the same day... either way it's.. odd." she said. She rested her hands in her face and thought for a bit, then looked up to Alex," I have one more room left, if you want it.." she said," ..Or you can stay with Eli." she said with a reassuring smile. It was only the beginning of the day and she was already stressed.

Daniel furrowed his brows as he listened to Eli. Maybe it'll come back in the morning? I wish. He thought to himself. " yeah, maybe it'll come back to you in the morning." he muttered, looking down.

mewsters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheStygianHawk » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:45 am

Eli laughed. "Haha, no you don't want to stay with me. My apartment is a mess of pizzaboxes, sometimes with pizza still inside, dirty laundry and young adult angst." He patted Lacy's shoulder. "Don't worry, Lacy is good people. You can trust her." Alex nodded. She might as well- she couldn't just sleep on the sidewalk.
"Ok. If it's not to much trouble, that is," she said, looking up at Lacy. "Thank you so much for the hospitality. And coffee. The coffee is good."
Eli took a seat in between Alex and Daniel as Lacy replied.
"No problem! If you ever need anything just ask. People around here are really friendly. Well, there are a few who aren't but just a few."

Eli turned to Daniel. "So that's been my day. Giving an amnesiatic stranger a ride into town. How's your's been so far?" he asked, stealing his half empty coffee and taking a sip.

TheStygianHawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewsters » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:39 pm

"you're very welcome!" She said, "..and thank you, that's what we're famous for!" she grinned. "When you get finished, i'll show you where you'll be staying." she said, leaning on the counter. She was greatful that the two that had showed up today hadn't tried to kill her like Daniel had, she kept those memories pushed away and out of sight.

Daniel laughed and shifted in his seat a little," Well, mine's been about the same besides giving a ride to a stranger. He just showed up.." he said, motioning to Tom. "What I think is odd is that two have showed up in the same day." He said, keeping his voice low," They both don't know where they are or any memory of where they were before, just like me. And..." he trailed off before continuing," I get the feeling that they're like us." He said, glancing up to Eli who was drinking his coffee. without permission. whatever. "And by us i mean... y'know.." he motioned to his head, still covered by his hood.

mewsters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me