-= 'You're kidding me right?' Powers Roleplay! =-

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: -= 'You're kidding me right?' Powers Roleplay! =-

Postby Kurora » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:55 am

Audra ☥ 15 ☥ Female ☥ 15 ☥ Tags: Allison

Audra recoiled from the touch of the wall, and immediately shot a hand up to the place of contact. "Owww!" She hissed, as she entered the nearest room, consistently clutching her forehead. In the room, she spotted Allison who was clearly in the state Audra herself was just in. Mind wandering. Perhaps she could do something....
Audra attempted to do her best sneaking over, and if anyone was watching, it would look like the over exaggerated tiptoe of a cartoon character. Still though, she persisted, her goal was to sneak over there and spook Allison, though she had an inkling it would work.

Smog ☠ 16 ☠ Male ☠ Tags: Saen

Smog peered out from his hood, looking at the other from the corner of his eye. "Kill?" He asked, turning to look at her. Smog's eyes held the normal blank stare he kept that often, and coupled with his sickly look and baggy, covering clothes, he often unnerved the good side by just being present. One thing that differs him from the rest was his lack of being a fan of killing, especially with no reasons, as he had grown up constantly around it but with strict laws and rules. "Was there a need to?"
Being one of little code, many painted him black, especially with his lack of proper moral compass, but he dislikes when people do things unneeded. It was a waste of energy and completely boring. He never had really felt the concept of fun.

Could Smog be teased by the evil maybe for being more neutral than evil?))
Kurora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintLily » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:01 pm

Allison Grey
Female 17- Tags: Audra

MMI hear Audra say 'Owww!', but I am too lost in thought to actually notice it and don't realize she is present. I mutter quietly "I wonder what my real name is?"

(Sorry for the short post.)
Last edited by PaintLily on Thur Feb 34, 1492 2:18 am, edited 567 times in total.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am a Christian. │ My avatar was drawn by BlueOrca2000

MMMMIMagic,
MMMMIStatic,
MICall me a fanatic.
MIIt's our world!
MMMI~ Skillet

MI(Song: The Resistance)

^ By emblo ^ v By Sparkleparty v
iIYou can take my heart,
iiYou can take my breath,
iWhen you pry it from
iimy cold, dead chest.

MMMMn~ Skillet

MMMMl(Song: The Resistance)

~Please Click my Babies~
Also, if you could click anybody
Mihere, I would appreciate it

MMMMMnMy foxerflies. >>
MMMHuman Tano - winter.sunset
MMIQuad Tano - PeanutButterRum
MMiiBouncy Pixels & Couple Art of
MMMMMyawahn & Roi - Lunar.
PaintLily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kurora » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:52 am

Audra continued to creep as Allison showed no reaction. She did see the other's lips move, but did not hear what she said. When she grew close enough, she slammed her hands down loudly on the table closest to the other while yelling, "Hey Allison!" With a huge grin on her face, she watched the oth r's reaction.

Smog peered out from his hood, looking at the other from the corner of his eye. "Kill?" He asked, turning to look at her. Smog's eyes held the normal blank stare he kept that often, and coupled with his sickly look and baggy, covering clothes, he often unnerved the good side by just being present. One thing that differs him from the rest was his lack of being a fan of killing, especially with no reasons, as he had grown up constantly around it but with strict laws and rules. "Was there a need to?"
Being one of little code, many painted him black, especially with his lack of proper moral compass, but he dislikes when people do things unneeded. It was a waste of energy and completely boring. He never had really felt the concept of fun.

Could Smog be teased by the evil maybe for being more neutral than evil?))
Kurora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ikaroony » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:54 am

~rainclouds~ wrote:Mɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ/14/Oɴ ʜᴇʀ ʟᴇꜰᴛ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ/Dᴇᴀᴛʜ/Fᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ/ɴᴀʜ ʙʀᴏ/Sᴍᴏᴏʟɪɴ

er... was I not accepted, or do you not have an answer yet?
ikaroony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kurora » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:08 am

I don't think they noticed. Prob thought it was a header. Try messaging them.))
Last edited by Kurora on Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kurora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pinkie gal » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:30 am

( Hi guys! Rainclouds, you were accepted, but I forgot to tell you. Your name was added to the board, and yes, Smog can be more neutral then evil, as long as they have a evil bone in their body, and I will roleplay in a bit, i'm just lazy xx)
< Adoptables! >

-= My Babies Down Below <3 =-

pinkie gal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintLily » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:03 pm

Allison Grey
Female - 17 - Tags: Audra

MMI jump, startled from my thoughts. "Hello, Audra!" I shout back, and then begin laughing. "Thanks. I needed that." I say, best I can amid my laughter. I'm not being sarcastic, I really did need something to get my mind off of dreary thoughts. Much longer in those realms of my mind and depression would have begun to set in...
Last edited by PaintLily on Thur Feb 34, 1492 2:18 am, edited 567 times in total.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am a Christian. │ My avatar was drawn by BlueOrca2000

MMMMIMagic,
MMMMIStatic,
MICall me a fanatic.
MIIt's our world!
MMMI~ Skillet

MI(Song: The Resistance)

^ By emblo ^ v By Sparkleparty v
iIYou can take my heart,
iiYou can take my breath,
iWhen you pry it from
iimy cold, dead chest.

MMMMn~ Skillet

MMMMl(Song: The Resistance)

~Please Click my Babies~
Also, if you could click anybody
Mihere, I would appreciate it

MMMMMnMy foxerflies. >>
MMMHuman Tano - winter.sunset
MMIQuad Tano - PeanutButterRum
MMiiBouncy Pixels & Couple Art of
MMMMMyawahn & Roi - Lunar.
PaintLily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ★ αstrαíα fσх ★ » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:38 am

Hey is now an okay time to make a form?
More specifically, is this an okay time to make a form for a character with the time power? Just wondering =3
★ αstrαíα fσх ★

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kurora » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:16 am

Audra laughed with her as Allison shouted back, but gave her a confused look as she gave Audra thanks. She shrugge sit off. Maybe Allison was feeling down and spiralling. It wasn't uncommon, and Audra had experience of that before.
Suddenly a light bulb went off in her head. "I was going to get my strawberry tart then head out," she grinned, leaning in towards the older girl, her posture clearly showing she was feeling mischievous. "Wanna come?"

Been waiting for GALAXEH but I guess no post yet...))
Kurora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ikaroony » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:33 am

((Idk how to jump in. Anyone have ideas?))
ikaroony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me