Letters To A Liar ~ Hybird RP OPEN AND ACCEPTING.

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Letters To A Liar ~ Hybird RP OPEN AND ACCEPTING.

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:06 am

Kelipi • 20 • Leopard-Fox Hybrid • Location: Training Maze

The timer started and Kelipi sprinted out before seeing the many directions that she had to choose from. She took a left, and then she went forwards. Ten minutes had passed as She got deeper into the maze, and she knew that something was going to come after her if she didn't hurry up. She broke into a run. After taking some turns, she found where the monster was. She didn't know if it was a failed project or a wild animal, but she had to fight it. She growled and ran to it, hoping that she would confuse whatever it was and run underneath it, and she slashed it's leg. In return, it slashed her ear, leaving a small yet visible scar. She ran and the Beast followed her. She took several turns after a few minutes and saw the washroom up ahead. She held her breath and sprinted towards it, and as soon as her foot hit the floor, the timer stopped. The doors closed and she looked up to see her time. "18 Minutes...Not bad." She smiled to herself and washed off her ear of the dirt and the small amount of blood from the scar, before heading into the cafeteria to sit down and get a drink. She felt like she deserved it.
aloha! call me toxic!
absolutely hopeless, but at least im still here
i do art and stuff
my patronus is a st bernard and
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
single pringle but too shy to mingle
11/03

discord: toxicissleeping#7875
dragon cave: Lillianissleeping
amino: send noodles
toyhouse: toxiclilypetals
tøxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Maxy~ » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:34 am

Matteo
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Matteo grinned, his white teeth visible as he picked at the chicken bone with his fingers. " Never stop running " he began quietly, Matteo had been in here before anyone. He knew ever trick there was to learn about the maze. " Fighting the ragged creatures they release isn't needed, they release them for the sole purpose of driving you away from the target. Monsters learn the patterns of the shifting maze and do whatever is in there power to keep you away from the goal. Wanna get out of the goal? Go the opposite way. Let's just say for instance.. they are blocking the right side, go left. I've learned battle is never necessary. "
~Maxy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:49 am

>Kyrne<>Lion/Deer<>Matteo<>Cafeteria<

Kyrne nods, finishing off his salad and pushing the dishes off to the side. "You've been here the longest, what do you think the pattern is? I think that they use a random generator based on a specific source seed, and the ten minute intervals add a new dead end path opposite to the released subject." He leans back in the chair, his arms crossed.
xx♕ ━━ if lightning is the
concerned about the trees ━━ ♕
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
Hi, I'm Alex! I love to roleplay
and trade, so don't hesitate to
shoot me a trade or a pm about
an rp I might be interested in!

Alex's OCs - link - credit - link - link
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:22 am

Kelipi • 20 • Leopard-Fox Hybrid • Location: Cafeteria

Kelipi's ear felt sore as she walked into the cafeteria, probably from the scar that the failed project gave her. She grabbed a bottle of water to drink and sat down at a empty table, silently drinking from it and feeling her ear when nobody was working. She knew that whenever it healed, it would make her look fearless, but she knew the pain from an open wound would only bring her down, and she would have to get it checked on at some point. Sighing, she stood up and threw away her water bottle and grabbed a salad instead. It wouldn't hurt her if she just ate a salad.
aloha! call me toxic!
i do art and stuff
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
11/03

tøxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Maxy~ » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:37 am

Matteo
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Matteo nodded slowly, his hand coming up to scratch lightly at his goatee. He listened in to what the trainee had to say, thinking long and hard before he answered.

" I've never figured a recurring pattern, but only small landmarks I've made for myself. Consider it a personal pattern. In my first few years of doing the maze I used to waste my time in there, I've lost a few of the indentures I've made into the stone or the shuffled leaves in the hedges; but a few still remain. Maybe you could try that pattern? "
Last edited by ~Maxy~ on Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Maxy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:45 am

Kyrne shrugs, playing with his mane for a moment before standing, heading back over to the food line to get something to drink. "You want anything while I'm up?" He asks, his lunch dishes in his hands.
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━

━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:53 am

Kelipi • 20 • Leopard-Fox Hybrid • Location: Cafeteria

Kelipi looked up from her salad and saw the two guys talking to eachother. One of them she recognized, but couldn't recall his name. She just shrugged and continued to pick at her salad. She rested her other hand on the table and tapped the surface, her claws making a tapping noise as it hit the surface of the table.
aloha! call me toxic!
i do art and stuff
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
11/03

tøxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Maxy~ » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:57 pm

Matteo
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Matteo leaned back in his chair, his hands coming up to rest on the table to hold him steady as he watched his new friends retreating body, he grinned before speaking.

" My freedom? " he joked lightly, but underneath his tone was an undeniable seriousness. No one here had true freedom, and he didn't want to spend his entire existence in this facility.
Last edited by ~Maxy~ on Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Maxy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:07 pm

"Don't we all brother. Don't we all." Kyrne grabs several water bottles, handing one to the trainee that had just sat down, before walking back to his friend, offering him one as he pockets two for himself later. "So, what are your plans today? I've been bored to near insanity, the doctors told me to try being friendly, you seem like their last option for me, so naturally I'm gonna buddy up with you, ya feel?"
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━

━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Maxy~ » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:57 am

Matteo
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Matteo grinned widely, taking the water bottle from his friends hands as he leaned forward, the chair legs coming back down with a small thud.

He thought for a moment before replying " I never have plans, in fact there's rarely anything to do around here other than mope until you're next training session, or eat your odd weight in all the food " he added the last part as a joke, Matteo had a never ending stomach when it came to food, or water for that matter.

Matteo's turned toward his fresh bottle of water his hands eagerly gripped the bottle, turning it back as he took long swigs, enjoying the feeling of the cold water hit his throat. His attention turned toward the other person in the room, looking at her for a moment

" You're unsocial " he pointed out, watching her claw like nails jam on the table. She didn't seem to be in the most talkative mood.
~Maxy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me