CLOSED, OVER

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: »Hide the Gifted« Power RP - Accepting

Postby deanbean samfam » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:14 am

skylar || 16 || normal || open

Skylar placed her bag with all her things in it down in the sand and un zipped it , taking out a sketch book and a pencil. " perfect" she said to herself and sat in the sand , starting to sketch the open water with some clouds.
deanbean samfam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:53 am

Blaise Whitlance
19|Male|Gifted
Tagged: Dian, Thomas.
Blaise ate the salad, pacing himself so that it wasn't obvious that he was actually hungrier than he thought that he was. He didn't need anyone being concerned for him. He raised an eyebrow slightly as Dian ripped up the papers and threw them away, wondering what the problem was. Not that he was interested in helping out, of course. As the scientist left his buzzing phone on the table, Blaise questioned, his tone a little cold, "Aren't you going to answer that?" he lifted a hand, using his telekinesis to move the phone towards him, and he glanced at the screen to see who was calling. "...It looks important," he commented, then moved the phone back to Dian, the device hovering in mid-air, above the table.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:06 am

Dian didn't even bother to look at Blaise or his phone. He had hiss back turned at them, still thinking deeply.
"I don't feel like having an angry Clayton on the phone," he answered absently. "Feel free to answer it yourself if you don't want to keep him waiting."
He then turned to look at Blaise calmly, crossing his arms. He didn't take the phone, nor did he care what Blaise did with it. People broke his phone at least once a week, he was used to it. He didn't care if it dropped on the table or if the boy would lower it calmly. He cared about the reaction of the boy, see what he'd do and why... He wasn't a people person, he wasn't good with emotions.

Varias kept looking at the birds, humming a random tune. He leaned against the tree, stretching his legs.
((Writers block for him, sorry))
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deanbean samfam » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:30 am

skylar || 16 || normal || varias

When skylar was done sketching she stood up and packed her sketching things away, getting her sandwich out for lunch time. Skylar looked around for a nice place to eat , maybe under a tree or next to a log. She tilted her head seeing someone else, and couriously walked towrds the person. " mind if i eat my lunch here?" Sky asked the guy , tilting her head slightly.
deanbean samfam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:19 am

Blaise Whitlance
19|Male|Gifted
"Fine. I couldn't care less whether he is kept waiting or not anyway," Blaise hissed, then he stood up, having finished eating. He clenched his jaw, considering just dropping the phone - that would be satisfying. Then, he exhaled slowly - he wasn't the rage-filled person that lashed out frequently anymore, and he was determined to keep it that way - and he placed the phone back on the table, with the screen down. He glowered at Dian, then turned away as he cleared up, his fork going into the sink, and the plastic container that the salad had been in going in the bin.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:20 am

Probably a Doctor wrote:
╭━━━━━━━━╯⚜️╰━━━━━━━━╮
Kristian Ludwig
Male / Winged Human / 25
Tags: x
╰━━━━━━━━╮⚜️╭━━━━━━━━╯

He was smiling while walking down a path along the beach, where random little birds that belonged to no-one followed suit after him
Though his wings were hidden under his lab coat, which fluttered behind him, they still knew
And he chuckled while glancing behind him every now and then to see so many following the doctor
It was funny, and every now and then the dove that sat on his shoulder, the bird that he owned would coo
Almost jealously

╭━━━━━━━╯🔸╰━━━━━━━╮
Tars Stellar
Male / Cyborg / Unknown
╰━━━━━━━╮🔸╭━━━━━━━╯

He was sitting in the general vicinity of most guards, only near the corner and in a chair
His eyes were set on the opposite wall, and not once did he blink
It was almost, unnatural
Though soon enough he blinked and looked over at anyone who passed
Though he could act on his own, sometimes he needed a telling from someone higher than he
He was plugged in to a wire that connected to the back of his head, obviously charging
It was something that needed to happen often

╭━━━━━━━╯╰━━━━━━━╮
Mikhail Khabarovski
Female / Human / 22
╰━━━━━━━╮╭━━━━━━━╯

She blinked and looked up from working on what seemed to be painting, and looked out at the ocean. She loved the ocean, and had always wished to escape out onto it and to explore everything about it
Though she had to stick to the island, and work on painting her cabin, which the white outside had faded and chipped, so she was working on it in order to make it not so
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:54 am

Dian Grey - scientist - kitchen
Dian looked at his phone, then back at Blaise. He was a little surprised how gently he put the phone down. "You control your ability well," he said.
He then picked up his phone to anser the call. The third call, in the meantime. "I'm working on it," he said. He never bothered tosay hello when answering the phone. He walked to the window, looking at the ocean again. "It's possible to make illusions or holograms, but making them realistic is impossibl without some kind of source to make it real. And once created it's going to be impossible to remove."
He rubbed his eyes. This was impossible.

Varias McCone - gifted - outside
He looked up when he heard someone. He then saw Skylar.
"Sure, have a seat."
He smiled a little at her, showing some manners.

Clayton - boss - office
Clayton was in a bad mood. First Dian ignored him, and now he told him it wasn't possible? "Find a way, no matter how," he said, then put his phone down.
He got up from his seat, then walked over to the room where Tars was. He entered the room, looking at Tars. There was another guard, a guard with a mask that covere half his face. Phantom...
"Time to go to the supply toom and restock their kitchen," he told them. "And when you're done I want you to get Dian away from them. He shouldn't be there. And I want both of you back here soon, don't stay too long."
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:33 am

Blaise Whitlance
19|Male|Gifted
Blaise rolled his eyes slightly, but he muttered back in response, "Thank you, I guess," and he considered leaving the room, though he then decided against it. He was still a little hungry as well - though this was a fact he thought should be kept to himself. He listened silently to what Dian was saying, and he raised an eyebrow. What did they want realistic illusions for? He was going to say something, but he was still all too aware of the guard that was also in the room, and he guessed that it was something that he - and the other Gifted - were not supposed to know.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deanbean samfam » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:55 am

skylar || 16 || normal || varias

"Thanks" skylar smiled back and sat down, resting her back against the tree and pulled out her sandwich from its plastic bacg that held it. "Im skylar "she indroduced to sound polite .
deanbean samfam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:04 am

╭━━━━━━━━╯⚜️╰━━━━━━━━╮
Kristian Ludwig
Male / Winged Human / 25
╰━━━━━━━━╮⚜️╭━━━━━━━━╯

He was smiling while walking down a path along the beach, where random little birds that belonged to no-one followed suit after him
Though his wings were hidden under his lab coat, which fluttered behind him, they still knew
And he chuckled while glancing behind him every now and then to see so many following the doctor
It was funny, and every now and then the dove that sat on his shoulder, the bird that he owned would coo
Almost jealously

╭━━━━━━━╯🔸╰━━━━━━━╮
Tars Stellar
Male / Cyborg / Unknown
Tags: Phantom - Clayton
╰━━━━━━━╮🔸╭━━━━━━━╯

Lets hope it doesn't end up like last time with both my characters staying open)
He blinked and looked up at Clayton while listening
Supply room and kitchen.. got it.. He glanced over to Phantom before moving to disconnect his charge cord and stand
"He needs to listen more often.." he answered and sighed, before moving to the door
"Come on, Phan.. lets get a move on.."
And glanced back to Mister Grey one last time
"Anything else, sir?"

╭━━━━━━━╯╰━━━━━━━╮
Mikhail Khabarovski
Female / Human / 22
╰━━━━━━━╮╭━━━━━━━╯

She blinked and looked up from working on what seemed to be painting, and looked out at the ocean. She loved the ocean, and had always wished to escape out onto it and to explore everything about it
Though she had to stick to the island, and work on painting her cabin, which the white outside had faded and chipped, so she was working on it in order to make it not so
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me