Secrets... ~NEW AND ACCEPTING~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Shoul I create a discussion forum?

Poll ended at Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:36 am

Yes
71%
No
No votes
I don't care
29%

Total votes : 17

Re: Secrets... ~NEW AND ACCEPTING~

Postby paria. » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:21 am

ImageImage

The basics
Name; Elias Thorne
Nick-name; Eli
Age; 19
Gender; Male
Zodiac Sign; Capricorn
Rank; Loner

Digging a little deeper
Personality; Elias is cold and calculating, strategic and smart in the ways of what to do and what not to do. He's stubborn and determined while having a small streak for sarcasm. He's got an innate ability for combat along with great bravery to save an innocent or someone he loves. Though, he could become more sensitive and kind to a special someone. Overall, Elias is a great guy, you just have to get to know him to see the better parts of him.
History; Elias was raised by a loving mother, but he didn't have a father figure since said man left before he was born. He and his sister were raised into great young adults, though they went off the rails after their mother was killed by a rouge wolf. They were bent on revenge, so they tracked him to this small town and killed him. They now had no purpose, but his sister had the idea of living in town.

Romantic/dating info
Orientation; Straight
Crush; Open
Relationship status; Single

On the outside (Human)
Height; 6'1ft
Weight; 168lbs
Body type; Muscular
Skin tone; Light
Eye color; Hazel green
Hair color; Light brown
Tattoos; A rose on his upper right arm.
Piercings; None

On the outside (Wolf)
Height; 4'5ft
Weight; 374lbs
Body type; Muscular
Eye color; Amber
Fur color; Russet brown

Other info
Father; Unknown
Mother; Deceased
Siblings; Erica Thorne
Birthplace; Maine, United States

RP'er info
Time zone; Central Time Zone
Posting perspective; 3rd Person
      was previously øutkast. :3
paria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelArtz » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:41 am

The basics
Name Ashley Hollowstin
Nick-name ash
Age (16-19)17
Gender female
Zodiac Sign Scorpio
Rank Loner

Digging a little deeper
Personalityshe loves being outdoors and climbing trees she has a mutual hate for vampires and is awkward around other werewolves she's a cheerful person to the people she trusts but others she cold hearted and distant
History her parents died from rouges while they were camping Ashley's mother his Ashley in a hollowed part of a tree Ashley watched her parents get torn apart as she despises to stay a loner for as long as she could.

Romantic/dating infoN/A
Orientation Straight
Crush N/A
Relationship status Ima single Pringle

On the outside (Human)
Height 5'6
Weight 120
Body type slim
Skin tone tan
Eye color icy blue
Hair color natural Saphire blue
Tattoos a rose tattoo going up her arm
Piercings two ear piercing and a lip piercing

On the outside (Wolf)
Height pretty tall can't actually say how high
Weight 150
Body type small yet strong very fast
Eye color stormy blue
Fur color white

Other info
Father diseased
Mother diseased
Siblings none
Birthplace West Virginia in the mountain range

RP'er info?
Time zone central time zone
Posting perspective
third person
Last edited by PastelArtz on Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paria. » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:44 am

The basics
Name; Erica Thorne
Nick-name; Open
Age; 18
Gender; Female
Zodiac Sign; Sagittarius

Digging a little deeper
Personality; Erica is warm and kind, although she doesn't start to open up until she knows she can trust you. She's got a stellar rep for sarcasm and stubbornness. Erica is also very intelligent, and has a knack for outsmarting people.
History; Same for Erica as Elias. Although, Erica isn't a werewolf like her bother, since she was adopted into the family as a human.

Romantic/dating info
Orientation; Straight
Crush; Open
Relationship status; Single

On the outside
Height; 5'7
Weight; 133lbs
Body type; Fit
Skin tone; Light
Eye color; Dark blue
Hair color; Dark brown
Tattoos; None
Piercings; Ears

Other info
Father; Unknown
Mother; Deceased
Siblings; Elias Thorne
Originally from; Maine, United States

RP'er info
Time zone; Central Time Zone
Posting perspective; 3rd Person
      was previously øutkast. :3
paria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _MaddieRose_ » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:51 am

Sarah Reed | Female | 18 | Werewolf | Location: The Forest | Tag: Open
A low growl escaped Sarah's lips, "I am better than this. I don't need him... I don't need anybody!" She smiled to herself, happy with the just the sound of it. Looking around she spotted a rabbit just begging to be eaten. Slowly she transformed into her wolf form, her golden eyes fixated at her next meal. Sarah slowly approached the creature and was nearly right behind it before it spotted her. Suddenly, she started chasing after it, but it wasn't long before she had it in her jaws. A little bit later she found herself heading back to her home, which was a little bit more inland towards the town. Changed back to human form, all she was doing was just admiring nature during her long walk.

Kaylin Reed | Female | 16 | Human | Location: The Town | Tag: Open
Kaylin walked around town searching to see what things she could buy with her spare cash. All of the sudden she stopped when she spotted something at a store front. She turned around and found her eyes gleaming at the most magnificent bow and arrow she had ever seen. Then, she took a glance at her own, homemade bow, all tattered almost to breaking point from overuse. Kay without a second thought she ran into the store and asked the man running it for the price. Almost choking at the price she stammered out, "T-two seventy? B-but I only have one hundred. Can you give me a deal or something?" Kaylin sighed at the denial and walked back out. Then suddenly an idea popped up in her mind, "I guess it's time to go hunting." She smiled as she started picking up the pace to a faster jog.
_MaddieRose_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moth· » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:00 am

B L A I R E W H I T E ! ! ! !
non-binary ✏ sixteen
open for relationships ✏ werewolf
location;; field ✏ tags;; x
blaire's feet shuffling against the ground after every step they took. their eyes continuously scanned around the area for other creatures. they liked to call them creatures due to the fact that everyone was either werewolf or vampire. maybe a few in between. they rolled their shoulders back until shifting into a smaller, omega sized wolf. they scratched at the gravel road by the grass line, walking forward slowly. this was something to get used to. left, right, left right. blaire counted every step perfectly, making sure to not fall over her paws. if thats how it works. they stop and look around again at the new area from the dirt road she just crossed. they snort unhappily and in an unsatisfied way.

blaire huffs, shifting from their wolf form again. they take a seat in the tall grass, humming softly as a bit of wind came in and puffed up their hair. they smile lightly, running their fingers through their hair. picking at a piece of grass they hear scratching noises. the shift and slowly move towards the dirt road before a larger blue vehicle drives by. they stumble back a snarl escapes through her lips.
Last edited by moth· on Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
moth·

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seidr » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:05 am

Elysia Stone | Female | 17 | Werewolf | Location: Forest | Tag: open

Eli was running. Her feet it the ground rhythmically, and her breath was easy and light. Even in her human form, her senses picked up on all the life in the forest around her. She stopped and took a deep breath, enjoying the sunshine that made its way trough the trees and hit her face. From a small backpack she pulled a water bottle and some sandwiches. She sat down and loosened her short curly hair from its tiny ponytail, before starting her breakfast. Slowly eating, she listened to the forest around her.

Ripley Fraser | Male | 18 | Human | Location: Town | Tag: Open

Ripley opened his eyes, and knew instantly that he was late. He was not tired enough to have woken early enough to get to work on time. He reached for his phone, intending to check the time, but he found it to be dead. He must have forgotten to put it to charge last night before going to bed. He fell back into he’s bed again and ran his fingers through his hair. He could just call in sick. Nobody would know. With a tired groan he pushed himself up and made his way through the tiny apartment he rented, and got dressed in a hurry. He needed this job. With another groan he left his tiny, grabbing his phone before heading to the tiny café, where he worked as a part time waiter.
Seidr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:51 am

(All new characters accepted)
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EndlessBliss » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:09 am

*marking ^^

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx