Counting Stars~Werewolf RP~ Open~Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Counting Stars~Werewolf RP~ Open~Accepting

Postby angelonia » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:56 am

Gabriel Honeycutt
────────────────────────────────────────────────
werewolf | Bluemoon Fighter | 25 | Bi | imprint: open | @: cabins | tags: Jasper, Grant

"Oh! Sorry about that," Gabe flashed a sheepish smile when he noticed his miscommunication. "Growing up, we just called pancakes every name in the book," he chuckled before continuing. "Pancakes, hot cakes, flapjacks. But it's whatever. Make what you want, bro." Gabe tried to fix his wording mistake from earlier but he felt more like retreating into a bush and staying there until everyone forgot... Then the delta waltzed in. Dipping his sausages into the batter and offering savory advice. Gabe wanted to cringe but he kept a pleasant smile on his face. "Good morning, Grant. Hope ya slept well," Gabe said as he watched the man salt batter. He mentally reprimanded himself for not taking a longer jog... and shower... and not taking longer to walk to the main house. He looked back at Jasper then at Grant before he turned away from the both of them and flipped his hair over in order to tie it up into a bun. He took his time and eventually rejoined the kitchen crew and took his place leaning against the counter top.

Erik Nettle
werewolf | Loner | 23 | Pan | imprint: open | @: forest | tags: aire

Erik was close to town when he saw a form running through the forest. It took him a second to realize that it was Aire: the knot pack wolf he trusted. She was a good kid. He started running towards her, his arms up in an attempt to get her attention. "Hey!" he called, his voice thinning because he was out of breath. He thought briefly about joining a gym and getting in shape bit he knew half of his trouble were his lungs that he figured were trash from his heavier smoking days. At least he's been trying to cut back but he kept getting pulled back. "Hey Aire!" the man called out again as he pushed himself to close the distance between them.
angelonia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:13 am

Jasper Henley | Bluemoon | Fighter
Crush: None | Soulmate: None
@ Gabriel + Grant
Suddenly as a finger dipped into his flapjack mixture, Jasper looked up and across to see Grant. "Hay, this is a long family recopy that my mum found on Google, the mixture is perfect the way it is" he teased Grant, acting slightly protective over his cooking skills. He had little chance to react as he snatched the mixture away and began adding more salt. Jasper's mouth fell open in shock of how much salt Grant as adding. Jasper walked over and put a hand on Grant's shoulder. "Hay man...Delta man...I love you and all...But maybe you should stick to Delta jobs and leave the cooking to me" he tried to act like he was joking, but Jasper really meant it. Grant was glad that Jasper was in a good mood today, Delta or not, he had just messed up his flapjack mixture. "I have an idea, you can keep those flapjacks that come out of that mixture all for yourself and I will make another batch of diet, salt free, flapjack" he figured, looking across to Gabriel apologetically.

He stood watching as Grant then proceeded to eat Jasper's pancakes. Jasper felt himself tense up slightly and clench his fists. If it wasn't for the fact that Grant was the Delta, he would had probably just gone up the wall about him eating his pancakes. He turned around to look at Gabriel to distract himself from the loss of his pancakes that he had wanted to make for days. "It's fine, I can make pancakes and flapjacks, I will make enough for the whole pack" he figured. "...Salt free, diet, ones that is" he added, shooting Grant the look of death behind his back.

Sadies Belle | Redmoon | Omega
Crush: None | Soulmate: None
@ Maya
Sadies carefully sat down with a hunched over position and looked up towards the sky at the same time as Maya. At the mention of the weather, Sadies seemed a little disappointed. "It would be good for the weather to be clear" she commented, Sadies liked it when the wind blew and the rain fell, but she knew it usually wasn't what everyone else wanted as it made life a little more difficult. She looked down at the grass, watching some ants crawl. "I'm well thank you" she replied, deciding not to announce how her inability to sleep for the last few fats was starting to get to her. "Yourself?" She asked.
Last edited by Sadies on Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry for my slow response time on RP's. My new job steals ALL my time. :(

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panik » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:28 am

||||||||
      | aire sterling
      | female
      | witch
      | redmoon
      | tags | Erik
      ||||||||
      The day only begain but Aria felt like it was almost over as she closed towards town. She would get a blueberry muffin and a coffee from her favorite little stand, she couldn't wait. While lost in her thoughts of breakfast, a very familiar voice appeared, almost out of nowhere. Slowing the jog to to a walk then full stop the red head turned her head towards the voice. She gave a toothy smile and started to walk towards him. "Erik, what are you doing out here?" As she spoke Aire spotted the dirty clothes. Her hands fell to her side from her hips, she couldn't help but glance around, a habit she had. "Looks like you had a rough night." She chuckled a little at the end, amused by the idea.

Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parker; » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:31 am

Fable / 22 / female / bluemoon / witch / tags- Marina

Someone had broken into her room. This was normal, believe it or not, and that's why she installed her "security system". It was more like a raven that would follow the intruder around until she found them. Not to mention, that raven was her familiar. It didn't take her too long to get an idea of where the intruder was, and when she did catch up the silly little thief ended up being a silver wolf with some sort of dream-struck look on her face.

Fable slowly shook her head, a small grin forming on her face. "I'm going to need those rings back" As she stepped out from behind a tree she added, "and you're also gonna cover the hole you left in my room" She had a few spells prepared if it came down to combat. Unlike most witches she'd decided to specialize in close combat, and war spells in general.
parker;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby limerence! » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:53 am

Marina Karlaze// Female// rouge// tagged: fable and claudia
      Marina froze at the sound of a voice, then screamed at Claudia through the mind link. RUN! IlL LEAD HER THE OTHER WAY she yelled internally at her friend, then shifted and smirked. "i wouldn't bet on it, removed witch." she laughed, then before you could blink, she reached into her boot and threw two knives at Fable. She never missed. She shifted and ran, whisking around trees like a blur.

{lol marina is about to get her butt whipped}
Last edited by reynard on Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: cursing is not permitted on CS, watch your language in the future
in the age of information, ignorance is a choice.
black lives are needed.
black lives are beautiful.
black lives are everything.
matter is just an understatement.

ello, uh, i’m atlanta. half russian half jamaican, full sneaker hoarder c:
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelonia » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:36 pm

Gabriel Honeycutt
werewolf | Bluemoon Fighter | 25 | Bi | imprint: open | @: cabins | tags: Jasper, Grant

"It's ok, Jasper," Gabe gave the other man a reassuring smile. "I'll eat whatever, really." Gabe didn't want to be reprimanded because of this interaction with Grant. He rubbed his sweaty palms on his pant legs and he crossed the kitchen to stand near his fellow fighter. As much as Gabe was ready to fight, he knew when to hold himself back. He smiled again, "How bad can it be?" Erik scraped a bit of batter from the side of the bowl with his finger and when he put it in his mouth died inside. It was more salty than batter he had tasted and he grew up on the 'just add water' box mixes of a variety of food. He forced a thinned-lipped smile. "It's not that bad, I swear. It just needs," Gabe paused as he thought of a way so he could ingest all the sodium."Fruit. Some fresh fruit and maple syrup would make these even better." He took a few strides to the fridge and opened it. He leaned in and looked for any fruit and eventually his eyes landed on a carton of strawberries with a mostly-empty carton of blueberries on top. He pulled them out with a smile on his face. "Jackpot!"

Erik Nettle
werewolf | Loner | 23 | Pan | imprint: open | @: edge of woods | tags: aire

Erik gave her a weak smile. "Yeah. I wasn't planning on what happened but I guess I shouldn't go so long without doing it, you know?" Erik looked around to make sure no one he recognize was around. He didn't want Aire to get into trouble for being with him. "Hey, I'll pay for your breakfast if you walk with me to my place. I left all my stuff there and I'm dying for a smoke," Erik offered. Then he tugged at his less than presentable clothes. "Not to mention these clothes suck and," he brought the shirt up to his face and inhaled. "I smell like dirt, sweat, and a little bit of blood... rabbit?" He joked about the blood part. It was his mouth that still tasted metallic from whatever he ate last night and lucky for him he fell asleep a good distance from his last meal and his clothes looked blood-free as far as he could tell.
angelonia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parker; » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:54 pm

Fable / 22 / female / bluemoon / witch / tags- Marina

One of the knives had managed to hit her, in her shoulder. That didn't matter too much though. Closing her eyes she felt the ground begin to shake underneath her bare feet. After all, the witch was a ways away from her camp so the earthquake wouldn't do any real damage. Maybe break a vase or two. Fable carefully stepped over the cracking ground as a large tree fell just a few feet in front of her target. "Honestly I'm hurt..." She allowed her grin to spread over her face before growling "I really don't get to use this spell enough"
parker;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby limerence! » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:07 pm

Marina Karlaze//Female//Rouge//Tagged: Fable

Marina shifted into human form, then shrieked loudly when a large tree fell down in front of her. It landed on her foot, and she found herself unable to run. She turned her head back to Fable and smirked. "Ooh, you do look like you needed that smile. You may not have quite the happiest story- lemme guess. You asked daddy to buy you a pony, and he said no because he doesn't approve of his little Dollface." She sneered, then smirked again. "If you must know, I was going to sell those rings to another witch. She does make your abilities a bit... How do I put this? Pathetic." She taunted, snickering to herself. "You know, you really should improve. Making a tree fall down, shaking the ground a bit? You've got me shaking in my shoes."

marina's big mouth is gonna be the end of her lol
in the age of information, ignorance is a choice.
black lives are needed.
black lives are beautiful.
black lives are everything.
matter is just an understatement.

ello, uh, i’m atlanta. half russian half jamaican, full sneaker hoarder c:
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Counting Stars~Werewolf RP~ Open~Acceptingx

Postby Panik » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:29 pm

||||||||
      | aire sterling
      | female
      | witch
      | redmoon
      | tags | erik
      ||||||||
      "Gezz, we'll go for a run later. Don't go so long." Aire shook her head but gave the brute a bright smile, showing she wasnt trying to be mean. At the mention of free food the rest of her face light up. Arms even lifted in the air in approval. "Fine, but I already know what I want... So no changing your mind later." The smell of wolf was strong from Erik, but so was most of her pack after a fresh shift. It didn't turn her away, although she knew how bad someone would want to get cleaned first. She even looked down at herself. A t shirt that hugged her enenough and running shorts. She was lucky, she hadn't been out for long, she had yet to start to smell. "Lets go to your place, rabbit boy." She teased already turning towards town once again.

Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightschade » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:01 pm

hay7199 wrote:Todd Jincks// Beta// Bluemoon// Aiden

"Alright." He said, shrugging Aiden's indifference off as a bad mood. A strange scent filled his nose. "Do you smell that? It smells like cinnamon..." He told Aiden. He had a strong urge to go find it, his pupils dilated and his wolf started howling in his ears making him wince. "Whatever, it's probably nothing." He said, hurrying to walk beside Aiden. He ran a hand through his dark hair, he could feel his wolf's sudden agitation. He decided to block it out, he wasn't so feral that he allowed his wolf to take over, it took training but he learned to block it out.

Claudia Donovan// Loner// No pack// Marina and Fable

Claudia, who was never one to follow orders, bolted after the two. She knew that because of her size, Marina was faster than her, but she kept on their heels. When she heard the crashing of a tree she paused for a moment, stunned at the sound. Her hackles were raised and her white fangs were in plain sight as she approached the two. She stayed away, not wanting to intervene, this was Marina's fight. Not hers. But if push comes to shove she'd step in without hesitation.

hay7199 wrote: Tate Parkers// Hunter// Redmoon// Open

Tate woke up with a jolt, he had a nightmare but he couldn't quite remember what it was about. He let out a long sigh and sat up, he moved off his bed and picked a grey shirt and a pair of shorts from his dresser. He quickly slipped them on and rubbed the back of his neck to get the sweat off. He left his room and went into the bathroom and washed the sweat off of his hands. He walked from inside and sat on the closest couch he could find.
Nightschade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me