☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

Postby Simonpet » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:28 am

Elizabeth Reubin | female | phoenix elemental shapeshifter | second floor hallway | tags: Ione, Keelan, Kyle, Roi, XLR
Elizabeth "heard" both Ione and Keelan speak. It works, she replied to Ione. She was relieved that someone else could learn telepathy so easily, as she had had a hard time previously. To Keelan and Kyle, she said, "Perfect. Now we can communicate with each other. I was thinking that each team could take a floor, because there have to be more than two floors. I was also hoping that Roi and I could take the first floor, wherever it is." Elizabeth thought that the first floor would likely have a way out. Maybe, if they went outside, she could teleport herself and everyone home? She could hope.
Status wrote:I'm done. Can't believe it. But this
chapter of my life is finally over.
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 5OUL » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:02 am

Callie Castelle | Ageless | Male | Room 413 | Dream Scribe | Tags: Kamira, Raphael

Callie cautiously wandered into the store, looking around before joining Raphael. "Are y-you sure we should be taking these...?" he asked, picking up a small can of chicken broth. "D-doesn't seem like we should be committing ourselves to thievery..." He set the can back in its place on the shelf, his eyes roaming off to the side to the other numerous cans. It seemed like an endless selection. They were all so nicely arranged, too...
Links to remember:
~~5OUL's Art Stand~~

ImageImageImageImage
5OUL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:17 am

Raphael Reubin | male | phoenix elemental shapeshifter | second floor hallway | tags: Callie, Kamira
"We need food to survive," said Raphael flatly. A line from a song floated through his head--I need this blood to survive--but he pushed it away. He'd stolen things before, because he and his sister hadn't always lived in the best of places."We should bring as much food as possible back to that building so that everyone can eat. And think about it; no one's here but us. Who'll miss the food?"

Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 5OUL » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:39 am

Callie Castelle | Ageless | Male | Room 413 | Dream Scribe | Tags: Kamira, Raphael

Callie murmured, "Food is just a pleasure for me..." He took several cans anyway, as much as he could hold in his arms. "...I-I guess you have a point then. Hope we don't get punished or something for this..." He goes down the row of cans, then stops to look back at Raphael. "...A-are you set?"
Links to remember:
~~5OUL's Art Stand~~

ImageImageImageImage
5OUL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:49 am

(Who can Coal and Ashton run into?)
(I've had Aspen 'run into' Vaxas, Cole, Zoomer, and Calypso I hope that's alright.)

coal denмan
22-мale-нυмan-rooм 100-нeтeroѕeхυal-ѕιngle-тagѕ/open-ғorм
With a groan of pain, the brunette male sat himself up. Something didn't feel right to him, but then again nothing ever felt right to him. But this feeling was different. It wasn't suspicion or anxiousness. It was a mixture between slight loneliness and discomfort. He could quickly tell why, though. For one, Ashton wasnt around. He could tell the other was close by, though. And two, he was not in his bedroom. This room was different.

Quietly hanging from the ceiling was a ceiling fan, spinning round and round. He sat on a bed in the far right corner of the room, a window next to him with its black blinds open, allowing light to flood into the room. Across from the bed was a dresser and mirror above it. Coal looked into the mirror and at himself. He didn't seem to look injured. He still wore his black dress shirt and black jeans and black shoes. Though, his hair was a bit tousled.

In the far left corner sat a lonely desk with nothing on it. The walls were a light, bland blue, the floors dark brown wood with a circular carpet laid in the middle. There were three door as well. One he assumed was a bathroom, the other a closet, and one to leave this unknown place.

Slowly, Coal stood up and walked to one of the doors. He could tell his other half was quite excited about his own room. He could also tell Ashton was close. Opening the door, he stepped out. Standing across the hallway from him in his own bedroom doorway was Ashton.

Coal! I found you!

Yes, you have found me. Good job. Coal quietly and softly said, looking down the hallway. This is quite strange. I don't know where we are or how we got here... I believe the best way to find a solution to this predicament is find others and see if they know anything.

Yup, yup. I agree. The more the merrier I always like to say! His eyes landed back onto the blonde boy as he took hold of his hand and began to walk away.

ɑรɦtѳɳ ɗɛɳɱɑɳ
22-ɱɑʆɛ-ɦuɱɑɳ-ʀѳѳɱ 101-ɦѳɱѳรɛxuɑʆ-รiɳgʆɛ-tɑgร/ѳpɛɳ-Բѳʀɱ
A strange feeling washed over the male. It wasn't a new feeling, but it caused panic to arise in him. He was alone, his other half close by but not in the same room as him. His green eyes fluttered open and he sat up, a bit dazed. His head spun, another feeling he didn't quite like.

Looking around, Ash noted that this wasn't his bedroom. No, it was much better than his bedroom! All four walls were painted different colors. Bright, neon colors. The floor was a mismatched pattern of dizziness. Hanging from the ceiling was a disco ball. Disco ball! He excitedly thought, standing up. Hung all over the walls were pictures of cute little animals like bunnies, kittens, puppies and many more.

A smile spread across the males face at what he saw. He quickly looked down at himself, wondering if maybe he had had an awesome make over like his room. But no, he still wore his light pink shirt, light blue ripped skinny jeans, and light pink converse. Frowning at how he hadn't changed, a thought crossed his mind.

Where's Coal? They surely weren't shifted together because Coal always took control over Cash. Plus, he would've felt... different. He would've felt complete, whole, just one person. Ashton didn't feel complete at all. Loneliness started to sink in. He had to find his other half. He could sense he wasn't to far away.

Rushing to the door, Ash turned the knob and thrust it open. He was about to run down the long hallway he entered, but from the room across from his, the door opened and stepped the brunette boy he was looking for.

Coal! Ash happily yelled throwing his hands in the air. I found you!

Yes, you have found me. Good job... This is quite strange. I don't know where we are or how we got here... I believe the best way to find a solution to this predicament is find others and see if they know anything. He jumped over to Coal, nodding at what he said.

Yup, yup. I agree. The more the merrier I always like to say! Without waiting for Coal, he grabbed the others hand and began to drag him down the long hallway.

ครpєภ l๏cкw๏๏๔
18-คgєภ๔єภ Ŧємคlє-๔єєภ ђy๒ภเ๔-ภ๏๏м 335-pคภครєxยคl-รเภglє-тคgร/vคxคร?/c๏lє?/z๏๏мєภ?/cคlypร๏?-Ŧ๏ภм
The hybrid silently lay in a light sleep. But something came over them, causing them to wake with a start. They stumbled to their feet, their hooves sinking into something soft. They thought it was the ground, thinking maybe it had rained overnight making the ground soft.

But upon looking down, they saw something quite strange and unusual. They were standing on a bed. On the bed were blankets of different shades of green. Some very light, others very dark. Looking around, they noticed something even more strange. They were in a room. At least that's what they thought it was called. This wasn't right. Not at all. They should be laying somewhere in a forest with other deer, but they weren't.

The walls were a forest scenery, flowers and trees and woodland creatures painted onto them. The floor was carpeted, a mixture of browns and dark greens. Lights hung from the walls on a dim setting, though sunlight flooded in from a few windows placed around the room.

A small table stood on either side of their bed, a bonzi tree standing on one and a fish tank with a green beta fish in the other. Shakily, they jumped off the bed, their hooves making a light thuding sound when they hit the floor.

They had this overwhelming sensation to run. Run for their life, yet there was no real threat showing. The deer slowly trotted to a door, they believe that's what it was called anyways. They cocked their head at it, unsure how to make it open. They slowly shifted into the human form. It had been a long while since they had done that.

They put their hand on the door knob and turned it. The door slowly swung open. Aspen ducked through the doorway, not wanting to get their antlers stuck, and waked out into the hall. Not liking the feeling of being human very much, they shifted back into their deer form and began to trot down the hallway, their hooves making a clicking sound when they hit the floor.

Their eyes fell upon a small group of four standing in the hallway, seeming to converse. The deer stopped, staring at the people. They all seemed to be normal humans. Aspen wondered if they would try to corner them, attack them, maybe even try and kill them. They shifted their weight around from leg to leg, nervously tapping their hooves on the floor.

Looking around, they noticed that they were practically trapped, the doorway seeming to lead out of this place on the other side of the people.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:52 am

Raphael Reubin | male | phoenix elemental shapeshifter | second floor hallway | tags: Callie, Kamira
Raphael took as many cans as possible, by stuffing them into his shirt, pockets, and holding them in his hands. In the end, he could only fit twelve. Pollen? A little help here, please. The blue fire-lizard appeared and sat down on a shelf. "Could you please take a can?" Raphael grumbled. Pollen obliged by grabbing a can of beans. Finally, Raphael summoned some wind to lift a few more cans, which upped his total to about twenty cans.

"Now I'm ready," Raphael said to Callie. He wondered what Callie meant by "food is just a pleasure." Did that mean that Callie didn't eat? That was a strange concept, and Raphael had plenty of experience with "strange." He looked around, wondering where Kamira went. "Do you see Kamira anywhere?" he asked.

Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:59 am

| Ione | Female | 20 | Illusions | Room 216 |Tags: XLR, Roi, Keelan, Kyle, Elizabeth |
"Oh- one more thing," Ione said, figuring it was the best time to talk about her power. "I might have another way for us- or me, I guess, with you all- to communicate," she told them. It might be useful, she thought, so she might as well do it. Normally she didn't tell others her power, but here it felt okay. They were all part of different worlds, so it was a bit different from telling people from where she was from. She knew she could just tell them about the first part of her power- the others she didn't need to mention. Not yet, anyways.

silverlightcs wrote:| Akiria | Female | 19 | Elf / Shapeshifter | Room 212 | Tags: Luna |
❝ Akiria nodded, thinking back to when she'd departed from the third floor. She guessed Vaxas would still be there, so that was her first guess. "Okay, three, two, one." she counted down, focusing on the area just past the stairs. She brought up a hand to put on Luna to make the connection that allowed her to teleport with another person. After a quick moment, they appeared up at the third floor. Since it was harder teleporting somewhere she couldn't see, she felt a little more tired than usual, but overall she was fine.
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:23 am

Elizabeth Reubin | female | phoenix elemental shapeshifter | second floor hallway | tags: Ione, Keelan, Kyle, Roi, XLR
Elizabeth was surprised when Ione spoke about another potential way of communication. "What is it?" she said, intrigued. Any idea at this moment was a good idea, in her opinion. Also, she hadn't had many chances to experience magic other than her own--Well magic did not count--and would love to know more. That was even her job: learn as much as possible to help others.

Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wilde » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:29 am

clint herrera ; male ; werewolf ; third floor hallway ; tags - aspen
      the scent of deer immediately filled his nose causing clint's stomach to rumble. how long has it been since he last ate something? he fought back the urge to shift into his wolf form; in no way was this the best place to transform and he didn't want to kill a deer in the middle of a hotel. he followed the scent, walking past the group of people. they seemed to be lost in their own conversations for them to notice him. upon seeing the deer, he slowly approached it before crouching down. "how'd you get here?" he said to the deer depsite knowing that the deer couldn't answer him in any way.
wilde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:50 am

coal denмan
22-мale-нυмan-rooм 100-нeтeroѕeхυal-ѕιngle-тagѕ/open-ғorм
With a groan of pain, the brunette male sat himself up. Something didn't feel right to him, but then again nothing ever felt right to him. But this feeling was different. It wasn't suspicion or anxiousness. It was a mixture between slight loneliness and discomfort. He could quickly tell why, though. For one, Ashton wasnt around. He could tell the other was close by, though. And two, he was not in his bedroom. This room was different.

Quietly hanging from the ceiling was a ceiling fan, spinning round and round. He sat on a bed in the far right corner of the room, a window next to him with its black blinds open, allowing light to flood into the room. Across from the bed was a dresser and mirror above it. Coal looked into the mirror and at himself. He didn't seem to look injured. He still wore his black dress shirt and black jeans and black shoes. Though, his hair was a bit tousled.

In the far left corner sat a lonely desk with nothing on it. The walls were a light, bland blue, the floors dark brown wood with a circular carpet laid in the middle. There were three door as well. One he assumed was a bathroom, the other a closet, and one to leave this unknown place.

Slowly, Coal stood up and walked to one of the doors. He could tell his other half was quite excited about his own room. He could also tell Ashton was close. Opening the door, he stepped out. Standing across the hallway from him in his own bedroom doorway was Ashton.

Coal! I found you!

Yes, you have found me. Good job. Coal quietly and softly said, looking down the hallway. This is quite strange. I don't know where we are or how we got here... I believe the best way to find a solution to this predicament is find others and see if they know anything.

Yup, yup. I agree. The more the merrier I always like to say! His eyes landed back onto the blonde boy as he took hold of his hand and began to walk away.

ɑรɦtѳɳ ɗɛɳɱɑɳ
22-ɱɑʆɛ-ɦuɱɑɳ-ʀѳѳɱ 101-ɦѳɱѳรɛxuɑʆ-รiɳgʆɛ-tɑgร/ѳpɛɳ-Բѳʀɱ
A strange feeling washed over the male. It wasn't a new feeling, but it caused panic to arise in him. He was alone, his other half close by but not in the same room as him. His green eyes fluttered open and he sat up, a bit dazed. His head spun, another feeling he didn't quite like.

Looking around, Ash noted that this wasn't his bedroom. No, it was much better than his bedroom! All four walls were painted different colors. Bright, neon colors. The floor was a mismatched pattern of dizziness. Hanging from the ceiling was a disco ball. Disco ball! He excitedly thought, standing up. Hung all over the walls were pictures of cute little animals like bunnies, kittens, puppies and many more.

A smile spread across the males face at what he saw. He quickly looked down at himself, wondering if maybe he had had an awesome make over like his room. But no, he still wore his light pink shirt, light blue ripped skinny jeans, and light pink converse. Frowning at how he hadn't changed, a thought crossed his mind.

Where's Coal? They surely weren't shifted together because Coal always took control over Cash. Plus, he would've felt... different. He would've felt complete, whole, just one person. Ashton didn't feel complete at all. Loneliness started to sink in. He had to find his other half. He could sense he wasn't to far away.

Rushing to the door, Ash turned the knob and thrust it open. He was about to run down the long hallway he entered, but from the room across from his, the door opened and stepped the brunette boy he was looking for.

Coal! Ash happily yelled throwing his hands in the air. I found you!

Yes, you have found me. Good job... This is quite strange. I don't know where we are or how we got here... I believe the best way to find a solution to this predicament is find others and see if they know anything. He jumped over to Coal, nodding at what he said.

Yup, yup. I agree. The more the merrier I always like to say! Without waiting for Coal, he grabbed the others hand and began to drag him down the long hallway.

ครpєภ l๏cкw๏๏๔
18-คgєภ๔єภ Ŧємคlє-๔єєภ ђy๒ภเ๔-ภ๏๏м 335-pคภครєxยคl-รเภglє-тคgร/clเภт-Ŧ๏ภм
The hybrid looked around the hallway. They slowly started to trot around in circles, trying to find anyway out. They weren't sure what to do. This wasn't their natural habitat, so it scared them. If this was the forest, they could blend in with the shrubbery, run away without being seen or heard. But this was different and nothing like the forest. There were humans there, no plants, no other animals.

Slowly, Aspen turned around again, coming face to face with a man. How long had he been there? They hadn't heard him approach them. Startked, they backed up from the man, their different colored eyes looking him over. He didn't seem to be a threat, but something about him unnerved just them. I-I don't know. They quietly said in response to his question.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .