When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 30, 2017 1:26 pm

Deniella- Female- Angel- Crush: Will be Sage- Tags: Sage

The brown haired angel blinked at herself, blushing faintly as she shook her head and attempted to collect her thoughts here. She sighed, huffing a little afterwards, and rolled her eyes a bit at herself. Shaking her head once more, she snorted, then glanced up and saw the tail had started to move even faster now. Taking it to be a signal like a cat, that Sage was agitated, Den moved back a step or two...Shaking her head, she eyed the demon and huffed as she said "I don't care about that...I don't care if you know where I live. If you were really so bad, if you really planned to do anything, would you not have done it already, seeing as how I am right here? I am in your reach, and if you really wanted to you could have already grabbed me and taken me in a hostage, or attacked me here on the spot."

Annabel- Female- Demon- Bisexual- Tags: Jane

The white haired demon shook her head, finding her blush darkening a bit as she looked down at the angel. Her thoughts went to HIM, but she shook it away. This is an angel, and a female at that! He was a demon, a male, and a jerk... her thoughts hissed, and then she sighed. She was able to see the blush on Jane's ears, but tried to fight off any desire for romance and such. Even more so when she noticed the broken feather, and she squeaked. "Oh God! I'll be right back!" she said, running to get a first aid (kit, or something that would help) then coming back. She quickly tried to treat it, and looked down at her. "Is....Did that work?" she asked worriedly.

(Right
But enough of that.
You have to admit Den kind of makes a good point...Geh)

(Anna had one, but found out he was a controlling jerk and only wanted her bc he thought she'd be so infatuated with him that she'd do anything he told her to
And because we are on the subject: Jess never had anyone yet, Emeth hasn't had a romance yet, Adonis has had crushes but never romance)

[Gonna repost Jess, Emeth, and Adonis at some point]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Tue May 30, 2017 1:26 pm

(mark)
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 30, 2017 1:27 pm

(XP Hi lily)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Tue May 30, 2017 1:39 pm

Jane/Regular Angel/Female/Tags:Annabel/Crush:Open
She sat up and looked at Annabel "Yes, that works perfectly, they break all the time, but they can be deadly, but fixed quite easily" She smiled, she looked at her feather curiously. She giggled and held her hand up to it, her hand started to glow and her feather was back to normal "They grow back, it just takes time" She smiled. She was hiding her feelings, she had never thought of a demon as being nice, as a child, the other angels always told her that Demons were evil, not all of them, from what she could tell. "It is quite easy to fix them. Honestly" She smiled as she folded her wings back again. "No worries" Her blush had gone a lighter shade, but was still there, and quite obvious. She blew a strand of Blonde hair out of her eye and pushed it behind her ear.
(Oh my gosh, I have a baby bird, and her blood feather broke, I'm so glad that we took her to the vet XD She actually could have died)

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 30, 2017 1:46 pm

The brown haired angel blinked at herself, blushing faintly as she shook her head and attempted to collect her thoughts here. She sighed, huffing a little afterwards, and rolled her eyes a bit at herself. Shaking her head once more, she snorted, then glanced up and saw the tail had started to move even faster now. Taking it to be a signal like a cat, that Sage was agitated, Den moved back a step or two...Shaking her head, she eyed the demon and huffed as she said "I don't care about that...I don't care if you know where I live. If you were really so bad, if you really planned to do anything, would you not have done it already, seeing as how I am right here? I am in your reach, and if you really wanted to you could have already grabbed me and taken me in a hostage, or attacked me here on the spot."

The white haired demon nodded, though she glanced away pretty quick when the smile and giggle out of the angel left her heart beating a little faster, and she questioning her own sanity. Huffing softly, she shook her head, then nodded a second time as she looked at the angel. She softly asked "Are you....hungry, or anything?" She had heard angels liked and could have milk and honey, but had been told by many demons that angels wouldn't stand being fed meat, and might even get mad if they knew it was meat.

(Right
But enough of that.
You have to admit Den kind of makes a good point...Geh)

(XP You have a bird?)

[Gonna repost Jess, Emeth, and Adonis at some point]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Tue May 30, 2017 1:55 pm

Jane/Regular Angel/Female/Tags:Annabel/Crush:Open
"Sure, I mean, I don't usually eat alot" She smiled and stood up, brushing off her dress, and brushing her feathers as well. She stretched out her wings slowly, then folded them back "What do you -" She paused for a moment "Oh my gosh, I never asked if you were okay!" She looked at Annabel with a worried expression spread across her face. She looked around "Do you need anything?" She asked as her wings readjusted themselves to be more comfortable on her back, she looked around "What do you have to eat?" She smiled once more, her blush still remained as the thought of the two on the ground lingered in her mind.

(Yes, I actually have two, one is five years old, one is a baby, a couple of months old. Thats how I know so much about Blood feathers, she broke one, and had to go to the vet, it was obvious she had broke one too, she is white, blood is red.)

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Tue May 30, 2017 3:12 pm

Sage :: Nonbinary :: Demon :: -Deniella
"And yet you still backed away." Sage stated simply, shaking their head. "You try to speak bravely, but all it took-" their tail curled around them and shook a few times, deliberately flicking the tip back and forth a few times to make the beads click softly, the movement suddenly switching from cat-like to almost being reminiscent of a rattlesnake. "-was this." They shoved their hands into their pockets with a weak laugh ans their tail stilled. "You're right. On my own, I'm not a threat. I don't want to hurt you and if given the choice, I wouldn't. In most cases, I don't have that choice. If he commands me to do something, I have to do it. The only reason I haven't been forced to attack you is because I've never been told to attack angels on sight."
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxx, » Tue May 30, 2017 3:30 pm

Taighlare - Queen of Angels - Tags: Lance

She watched him with an unreadable expression before taking a breath. For whatever reason, she disliked to see the demon with such pain in his voice or on his face. The angel swept those thoughts to the back of her mind. Once steady the brunette slowly stood up along side him.

Traitorous.

Right now, all that mattered were her people, ending this curse, killing Sabidono if it really came done to it, and providing a future for her daughter and other future gens. Shaking her head, she held her forehead as if to clear her head. Maybe the spell she cast on Lance took more out of her than she realized. Or maybe you're growing soft. Maybe you let yourself foolishly be lured in by golden eyes and a stupidly handsome face. She coined, beside herself at the moment. Ai could've honestly laughed at how preposterous the whole day had been going. Danger, a voice seemed to warn.

Too compulsive. Too selfish. An all too familiar male voice rang in her thoughts, reminding her of her teenage vices. She almost winced at the memories, You're rolling in your damned grave, aren't you, Nih? Another voice brought her out of her reverie. Violet and azure eyes flickered to the male next to her. No, she needed to remind herself that the present was where she need to be. Not reminiscing. Selfish. His voice echoed in her head before she fully turned to face him. Tai's brows furrowed just slightly as she placed a hand on his shoulder as a companionable gesture.

"It's no problem. I would have done it for anyone. No one deserves to be brainwashed or have their will taken away," she affirmed, her posture straightening. It was moments like these that reminded others around her of why she was queen. Sure, she was cold, even calculating at many times. Maybe times when she thinks no one is looking, flirting on her time off or then playing mother to a four year old. Many times she hated being a leader, disliked others looking to her. She had her doubts like any other, why would her people look to her? Sometimes, in the back of her head she was reminded of where she came from. Some brat who had grown up beaten by her father and told she'd never amount to nothing most of her young life. She feared she wouldn't deserve the respect and title they gave her. No, it was times like these it also reminded the tan female why she had stepped up to be queen. To be a leader, titles or ranks aside. Her people needed someone and, as much as she disliked or had her doubts of being relied on, it came so quick to her like second nature. Her heart never missed a beat when it came to helping or aiding someone.

Taighlare steeled herself before glancing away from Lance off in the direction of the demon king's castle. Something was very wrong. Why of all times had Sabidono chosen now to recast the curse? Her eyes flickered to the demon next to her quizzically. All she could feel was the tainted residue from the magic in the air crawling along her skin. It cause her wings to ruffle and sparks of her own indigo-violet magic to react with it. It was nerve racking. The whole situation made the queen's skin crawl, and rarely did that happen. "Something is very wrong..."

Cerulean - Tags: Sabidono

It all sort of happened in a blur. All her surroundings began to grow fuzzy, sounds became more dulled and distant. She could hear and see everything, but it felt motionless and soundless at the same time. The four year old oddly felt at peace. The little ravenette raised her head to the king's question. Her blue eyes didn't even bother to glance back at Sage, the kind yet conflicted demon, when they were ordered out. Not that she had really taken note, being as naive as she was. Her senses seemed almost dulled as the king kept speaking. When appropriate, she just nodded, keeping quiet. Her once vibrant and emotional eyes had a dulled look.

When Sabidono curiously brought up how she had come to be away from her mother, she answered quietly. "Flying practice. Saw mama's friend, something bad happened so mama left," she paused as if she would have started sniffling, "said she would be 'wight back' and sent me back. But mama didn't-wa-wasn' 'wight back.' Then the nice demon came, said they saw mama. Said they was 'sorry,' a lot and took me. Angels said they were bad, but papa was a demon. Not all demons are bad? Mama only said not all are bad, just like not all angels are good. If they was good, they wouldn't attack the nice demon." Ceru became slowly more confused as she recalled the events, her small hands clenching and unclenching.

"But just mix up? Wight? Mama'll be here soon 'cause you said so, King Sabidono, you said you know mama," she spoke slowly. Although she was a child, she still knew who the king was after having realized where she was. Honestly, the child was surprising herself, this was probably some of the most she had spoken in her short life.

"The nice demon took me here 'cause I was werwied. She wasn't wight back after something bad happened. I just want mama." She stated, as if it was the answer to the world.
foxx,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 30, 2017 3:40 pm

The brown haired angel huffed as she said "Don't patronize me..." but more to herself then anything. She squeaked when the tail moved even quicker then before, and this time seemed more reminiscent of a snake...She snorted as she looked at Sage, soon finding her gaze drawn to those beads...Shaking her head, she focused upon the demon once more. She huffed as she said "I have a cat, her tail does that when angry or irritated you know..." She shook her head again, then huffed as she moved closer, even closer then she had before she'd moved back. "Pleeeease..." she said, drawing out one letter of the word.

The white haired demon huffed softly a bit, as she tipped her head and glanced at the other female. She nodded at her, and softly said "It's stopped for now...I am alright, for now...Um...I have meat, but you probably do not want that. I have some fruits and vegetables, milk, honey..." she rattled off. -And wb hits me now...-

(XP That's so cool))

Gonna repost Jess, Emeth, and Adonis at some point]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Tue May 30, 2017 3:47 pm

Jane/regular angel/female/tags;Annabel/crush;open
She smiled when the demon said meat "what kind of meat?" She asked, she actually did like steak and pork quite a bit, she isn't nessecarily fond of honey, but she would eat it if she had too. She kept smiling as her wings readjusted themselves once more, it was odd how much they were readjusting themselves. They were just uncomfortable after the fall, that was about it. Some Angels were vegetarian, but not her, she was a weird angel, she likes meat, and dislikes honey, but she does like milk still.

(Thanks, they are a lot of work though XD barely any time of peace and quiet because they need to be held at least two hours a day so they don't get depression...)

⭐ Hi! ⭐
⭐Later!⭐

Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me