☀ The Last Defense ☀ no longer accepting! ☀

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Inanimate object ships??

Commander Acacia + sunlight
33%
Commander Alder + the kitchen
22%
Runt + trident
22%
Parlando + bread
22%

Total votes : 9

Re: ☀ The Last Defense ☀ no longer accepting! ☀

Postby DetectiveLunar » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:46 pm

Sherlyn "Sher-sher" Hernandez//Female//16//Tags:Open

Sherlyn and Giovanni finally finished and had left the cafeteria. They were now at the training caves just sitting down with each other waiting for Alder to start training and for the others to finish their breakfast. "I'm bored!!" Giovanni whined like a small child. Sherlyn just sighed and replied in the most sarcastic tone,"Well do something then,child!" "I am not a child!" "Well you sure do sound like one!" Sherlyn shot back at him. Giovanni decided to stay silent after the small argument.

Giovanni "Gio" Persad//Male//15//Tags:Lieutenant
(Look at Sherlyn's post)

Sage Moonstone//Female//14//Tags: Aerissa and Tyla

"Yay!" Sage said sounding like a child and followed behind her. After changing into blue and green shorts and a old dark blue shirt with a cat on it she followed behind Aerissa once again towards the pool room. When she noticed Tyla she just said,"Hello!" in a rather kind but childish tone. She waited for Tyla's reply since Aerissa has asked Tyla if it was ok for them to join her.

Kevin "Flower Boy" Fernandez//15//Male//Tags:Ant & Parlando

"Yeah you're right. I'm too friendly to pull what you call an "Alder face"!" Kevin said and started to laugh. "That'd be cool! Locking Wayne in a shower would indeed PROBABLY take away his smell but wouldn't it stick to the whole shower instead? Since if something smells A LOT it does linger around right?" He said questioning whether it was a good idea or not anymore. "I'd like to relax in the pool during free time! That'll be relaxing!" He said thinking about finally not having to deal with Wayne but again he might ruin the fun quickly still at least a few seconds without him is still nice!
-------------

Meanwhile in Gardener Castle

The twins were quite confused when the boy,Blythe,had randomly started to talk to plants but now they were even more confused when he went over to their hiding spot. "What he doing? (What is he doing?)" Milly asked confused to her brother who just sat there shocked. "Don't know." Thomas replied with sounding extremely confused. "Can we move??" She asked quickly as she watched Blythe move closet towards them. Thomas had no idea what to do. "I don't know!" He hissed back at his sister before getting an idea. He whispered it to Milly and they both acted as they were asleep. Thomas was now laying down hugging Milly with his eyes closed while Milly did the same. They didn't know if it would work but they had to try.

(Ahh! I would be afraid of these tiny twins. I mean they are trying to act!)
Last edited by DetectiveLunar on Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:20 pm

✦ A E R I S S A ✦
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    [seventeen] [bisexual] [water manipulation] [tags; sage, tyla]
    after waiting several moments for tyla to reply, but to no avail, aerissa gave a shrug to her companion and set her towel down. as an excited smile spread across her face, the petite blonde dove into the pool, laughing with glee as her body glided through the cool liquid. breaking to the surface, aerissa threw a delighted grin to sage and waved her hand exclaiming "come on in!" she couldn't wait to experiment with her newfound power, and show it to sage. diving under the water again, she moved her hands, watching as a trail of swirling bubbles followed as she waited for her friend to join her.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:30 pm

xxx𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒯𝒶𝒷𝓇𝒾𝓈 ✥ Power: Haemokinetic Construct ✥ Form ✥ Tags: Ember/Rowan
⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔

Rain's fingers closed over whatever was in her hand and her smile grew just a bit. It was comforting in a way, the sensation, present even in her unconscious stupor, warmed her heart. In the darkness of her dreams a light shone in the close horizon of black coming ever closer. It wasn't that she was dying, but that she was waking up, ever so slowly drifting back to consciousness.
Rain wasn't really worried about what would happen when she woke, something in her said that her dear friend would be there when she finally opened her eyes.

xxx𝔈𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔞 𝔄𝔯𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔢 ❈ Power: Sleep/Dream Induction ❈ Form ❈ Tags: Xia/Runt/Liv
↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣

Eletha cradled Damien in her arms as she straightened out the hair that big sister Runt had messed up nodding about her hero comment. Eletha felt that big sister Runt would always have her back from this point on. The girl's legs casually kicked under the table as she listened to the conversation change to the topic of capture the flag and the elimination of Wayne.
The little girl didn't exactly understand the big words being used by the group and just nodded along when they started laughing, though she was quickly integrated back into the conversation.
Eletha thought this game sounded fun, and her excitement only grew when big sister Xia suggested that the group all be on the same team.
"Ohhh! I want that! I wanna be on the same team as big sister Xia too! On the same team as all of you!!!" she squealed clapping just as big sister Xia wrapped her in a hug.
Eletha kissed the girls cheek and hugged her back before chiming in with another comment, "Damien says he wants to be on our team too! That's otay right?"
The child smiled happily at all her friends excitement and childish joy dancing in her eyes. She giggled as big sister Runt clug to big sister Liv. This was the most fun the child had had in the past two weeks.
Eletha giggled and refused to let go of big sister Xia's arm.
"Let's all go together!"

xxx𝕂𝕚𝕥 𝔹𝕖𝕝𝕝 ✥ Power: Hypnosis ✥ Form ✥ Tags: Demetria
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Kit smiled softly and accepted the girl's hand nodding. He really liked the idea of visiting the quiet area, ever since the attack Kit had spent all of his free time there. It was the only place that he could really be alone in these caves filled with rowdy teenagers. It was basically his safe haven, the perfect place for the shy boy.
"Thanks." the male said to Demetria as he let go of her hand gently tucking his away in his pockets. The male turned in the direction of the quiet area a small smile on his face, "Shall we go?"
In the back of his mind Ross hissed some advice, "Offer her your arm"
Deciding to trust his advice, as he was the one with better people skills, Kit offered his arm to Demetria and his smile turned a bit shy, an ever so slight tint of rouge covering his pale cheeks.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ☀ ─ ✭ ─ ♞ ❞ ─── thirteen

Postby passione » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:39 pm

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      [ training caves ] - [ soon to be speed / photokinesis / telekinesis ] - [ crossbow / crossbow / longbow ]
      [ tags - open / open / open ]

"Training, training, training!" Evren bounded back to the training caves, already having had more than his share of pancakes. Naevys would cover him in the case he got in trouble since the youngest of the group took less than the maximum amount meant for each person.

"Ren, slow down. Sit and digest or you'll get a stomachache."

"Or an intestinal ulcer if you're not careful."

"Oh my god, Naevys. We get it. You're smart. I don't even know what intestinal means."

"Y'know the part of your digestive tract that looks like a snake? That's the intestine. Piece it to—"

"What's an ulcer?"

"Okay, Evren. Just sit down and be quiet."

Evren obeyed with a pout, hunching his back over his arms which were now folded across his chest. Ryker smiled contentedly before turning his attention to Naevys who looked a little frustrated with his older brother, to say in the least. "Yo, Naevys. What do you think we're gonna be doing for training today?"

"I heard the girls over there say something about Capture the Flag."

"Capture the flag? Oh boy!" Evren exclaimed, almost jumping to his feet again. He was stopped by Ryker who placed both his hands firmly on his brother's shoulders, just to keep him in place. Naevys was going to drop the conversation to prevent Evren from having another enthusiastic outburst, but he fell short of changing the subject once he noticed Evren's eyes wandering over to the Lieutenant, Xia, Eletha and Runt. He was focussed on the youngest one... Or rather the object in her hand. Ryker hadn't caught on yet, but Naevys was ready to stop his brother from doing anything devious.

"Evren, I know what you're looking at. We are capturing flags only."

MALLIUS TAVRINTH
      ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      [ training caves ] - [ soon to be astral projection ] - [ rapier ] - [ tags - open ]
        Mallius hadn't finished breakfast too long ago. he had taken his place near the archery section of the training caves, very obviously bored out of his mind as shown by his wandering gaze and palm against his cheek. He had split away from Alice some time ago after the bell rang for breakfast. Times like that were always hectic. There was no freedom within the crowd as they all rushed to grab food. Mallius pitied anyone that was claustrophobic.

REIDUN OLSEN/XIA ARGON
      ══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      [ training caves ] - [ aura manipulation ] - [ trident ] - [ tags - eletha, liv, runt ]
        "Gee, I sure can't wait until the game starts," the aura manipulator exclaimed. She was confused on what to do now that she had a sticker. Eletha wouldn't be letting go until she had to. "Alright, in all seriousness, does anyone know how long Commander Alder is gonna be? I'm starting to get a little bored."

Xia was chuckling at the little show Runt decided to put on by clinging to the lieutenant in the same way. Then, much like Liv, Xia began to head over to the gym with Eletha clung to her arm. She was glad that the smaller girl was at least weaker than Runt... And more compliant when it came to others asking them to calm down. Runt was an overenthusiastic puppy that just wouldn't stop jumping and yapping and wagging its tail. Xia wasn't complaining. It was always entertaining to have Runt around.

When the group got to the gym, Xia started to unstrap a makeshift wooden trident from her back. She forgot she had it. It was a little thing and although it wasn't the real thing with gems embedded and intricately designed prongs, it was built to be sturdy. This was her weapon if she ever wanted to practice. When Xia sparred, she'd bring out the real thing which she kept under her mattress back in the barracks.

"Alright, who's going first?"
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♚ ❝ 'cause i'm bad at love !! )

Postby hellb0und » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:14 pm

( ☾. // DEMETRIA!)
          I've been running through the jungle,
          I've been running with the wolves.
          The slightest blush crept up my neck as he took my hand, though I waited until he got up before I spoke again. "Sure thing," I nodded before stepping forward. "Yea, let's go," I reply with another smile, turning towards him. Though what really had me surprised was the fact that he offered me his arm. I wasn't hesitant, but it took me a moment before I actually reacted. Likely because I had to process the absurdity of it all. This didn't seem like Kit at all, but he hadn't acted or spoken anything like Ross thus far. Either way, I finally reached out, unknowingly blushing as I did so. If you don't knock it off by the end of this you're gonna end up looking like a tomato! I was quite literally scolding myself mentally, now fully aware of the heat which had since swept across my face. I began walking down the darkened corridors, holding onto Kit the entire way. Around here it was never silent. Living with a bunch of other girls, specifically Runt, tranquility never really did come. Well, that and the fact that everything had been torn apart. Being around Kit was almost like a break. A vacation everyone needed from time to time. "So.. I don't really know much about you, other than the fact that there's someone else living inside you," I comment as we reach the quiet area. "If you don't wanna talk, I understand," I mutter, staring down at my boots for a moment before looking back up at him.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:48 am

Grumbling to himself, Alder sifted through the mess in the storage room. Wayne's unconscious body was slumped against a wall. Alder was fed up with the attitude of some teenagers today.
Finally he found the flags for capture-the-flag. One red and one blue. Free time was nearly over, and the midday training session would start soon.
Alder remembered training as a kid, using these same exact flags. The red one represented the Jin family and the blue represented the Brie family. The two families who had always led the army since the Great War for the Surface.
He couldn't see well in the darkness. The storage room only had one pathetic lightbulb that swung on a chain. If it was brighter here, Alder might be able to make out the many small signatures scrawled across these flags. One name for each Commander and each Lieutenant who had led the army.
Even though he couldn't see it, he instinctively ran his thumb over his sister's signature. He could feel exactly where it was. His own signature was right beside it.
If the Hellborn have the sheer nerve to come here again, Alder thought bitterly as he clenched the flags in his fists, I'll make sure they apologize on their knees before I slay them.
He continued looking through storage. Now where were those training weapons?

* Tags: None

---

"Yes, mom!" Runt whined like a puppy but reluctantly detached herself from Olivia. The usual grin immediately returned to her face as she thought of being picked for the team. Even before the super-strength, Runt had been extremely strong for her size. She was all brawn and no brains, though. Sometimes when the students were team captains, she would be picked second last, because she was only smarter than Wayne.
Of course, Runt always took great pride on being picked second-to-last. It meant she still got picked and she wasn't "the leftover" that got stuck on somebody else's team.
"I dunno what Uncle Alder's doing, but he can take his time! I love free time. And training. And food. And..."
She trailed off, forgetting the names of some stuff. It was pretty obvious that Runt loved everything though. She patted Eletha on the shoulder and followed everybody to the main cave. Xia was getting out her trident, the sight of which sent adrenaline rushing through Runt's veins already.
"Me! I'll fight you!" She hollered as she charged, getting into position for a football-like tackle. She seemed to forget that she was unarmed and facing a polearm wielder. But oh well. Runt did this all the time. She enjoyed getting her butt kicked in sparring equally much as she enjoyed kicking other people's butts.

* Tags: Xia, Eletha, Liv

---

Parlando nodded, imagining the Commander cracking a smile after beating the living daylights out of Wayne. It was safer for everyone if Alder had an outlet for his anger.
He chuckled at Anthony's comments about running. Pearl agreed completely. It was unanimous that most people hated long distance running, since Alder would sometimes use it as punishment instead of making kids go hungry. Starving troublemakers would just be crankier. Making them run instead would build strength much better.
"Maybe we could head to the pools afterwards," He suggested to his friends. "I think the whole scene with Wayne left us nearly out of time though."
He held open the door for the other two. "Also, if we ever lock Wayne in the showers, we might have to take our own showers in the pool changerooms for a while."

* Tags: Ant & Parlando

-------------

Blythe was careful not to trample any newly regrown flowers as he navigated around the garden. When he finally reached the spot the flowers had pointed towards, he slowly pushed aside the bushes, only to see two adorable sleeping children.
"Aww!" Blythe exclaimed, clasping his hands over his chest. This was ridiculously cute! He wondered if he should carry the kids to the place where the children slept, down the hall. Maybe not. Blythe wasn't strong enough to carry them both. Even carrying one, he feared he might drop the poor kid.
These children were too adorable to be troublemakers. And even if they were, who would blame them anyway? They were too cute!!
Instead of waking them up, Blythe took off his sweater and draped it over the children for a blanket. He then left the garden, eager to report back to his dad about everything that happened today.

* Tags: Twins

---

Rowan shook her head at Ember's words. He had attempted to speak so his words would not carry that intention, but it seemed he had failed. He did not want to sound passive aggressive, he wasn't an aggressive person in general, so he decided to explain himself calmly.
"Not at all. My apologies if my words sounded that way," He said, dipping his head briefly. "Quite the contrary, I think your presence may help your friend in her recovery."
He smiled faintly. It was important for patients to know their loved ones were with them, and Ember seemed like quite the devoted friend to Rain.
"Would you like me to leave the room?" Rowan asked. "If you feel some quiet time would be good, I can grant that to you."

* Tags: Rain & Ember
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:16 pm

Sage Moonstone//Female//14//Tags: Aerissa and Tyla

"Yeah!!" Sage said like a extremely hyperactive child before trying to jump in. It was a small jump intill something happened. Sage,at first, was pretty close to the ground and water but now she was at least ten feet in the air and coming towards the pool at a very fast rate. "WHAT IN THE WOR-" She tried to say before she ended up hitting the water. Her head went under the water for a few seconds before she went back up,coughing slightly. What had just happened? What had just Sage experienced? This was all very weird! How did she suddenly appear five feet in the air without even moving??? Her brain started to hurt from all the questions running around in her mind.

(So Sage has gotten her power in the most terrifying way! XD I would be terrified if I was ten feet in the air! XD Also her teleportation just might mess up like right now!)

Kevin "Flower Boy" Fernandez//15//Male//Tags:Ant & Parlando

"That sounds good! Maybe we'll find our powers there!" Kevin said excitedly while jumping up and down. Thank you!" He said kindly as he walked out of the door before continuing,"Ugh! Yeah. If Wayne hadn't done that we'd have more time!" He complained before nodding at Parlando. "You're right. So is everyone willing to take that sacrifice?" He asked before he started to slightly giggle out of nowhere.

-------------

Meanwhile in Gardener Castle

[center]It had worked. Their plan. It had WORKED! Thomas opened his eyes to see Blythe gone and a sweater over them. "Milly it WORKED!" Thomas whispered to her and she opened her eyes. "Good. Good thinking." Milly said back simply and got up. "We should leave." Thomas said getting up as well. Milly nodded,"Before anyone else finds us." She said quietly and they both walked off. Milly was dragging the sweater behind them. She was ready for a little power nap after this but her brother was probably going to keep running around the place. But. Hey! He isn't her problem! So she walked to a room and and laid down in a corner,covering herself with the sweater while Thomas went off to create more mischief.
Last edited by DetectiveLunar on Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybee. » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:11 am

Lieutenant Liv Brie//18//Location-Training Cave//Tags-Xia;Eletha:Runt
Liv laughed at little Eletha's eagerness to be on her team. "I wouldn't dream of splitting you and Damien apart," she told her, when Eletha asked if Damien could be on the team. It was true. Liv couldn't bear to see what happened when Eletha's skull was taken away from her. Talking to a skull and believing it was still her living brother was probably not the healthiest thing but it was probably a happier alternative than Eletha seeing everything as it actually was and realising her entire family was dead. Liv wished she could talk to her elder siblings, even if they weren't really there.
Her grin grew wider as Xia obtained a limpet too. Eletha wasn't as strong as Runt, but Liv could bet that the little girl was persistent. Everyone seemed ready for their game of capture the flag and Liv nodded as Xia asked how long they had left. "A little while." She told her, "We've got lunch at half eleven, then after that it's time."
When Runt had detached herself from Liv, calling her 'mom' which she found amusing, and they reached the gym Liv beckoned Eletha over from where she was clinging to Xia. "Who do you think will win?" She whispered to Eletha as Xia took our her trident and Runt arranged herself for attack. "I'm betting on Xia. Runt is strong but she can't do much if she can't get close. She's going to have to surprise Xia if she wants to win the fight."
Liv's own weapon was at her side as it always was in case of attack. To others it may not have been beautiful, but Liv though it was the most wonderful thing she owned. The sword was simple, a silver blade with a darker silver hilt, and not too long (the Bries were a short family.) A short, blue strip of fabric was tied to the pommel, replaced with a new shade whenever it went red from blood in a battle.

Ant Lithorn//16//Location-Training Cave//Tags-Parlando;Kevin
"Oh well," Ant replied cheerfully, at the news that there wouldn't be any time for a dip in the cave pools. "I guess we can swim tomorrow. As long as the Hellborn don't attack us in he night."
Ant seriously doubted this would happen. If the Hellborn had any sense they would have attacked again as right after the battle,while they were weak anf before they'd all had time to start training. No, either the barrier was working again, the Hellborn were afraid of Acacia or they were waiting for something. Then again, the Hellborn probably didn't have much sense anyway.
At the idea of sacrificing their usual showers Ant laughed. "It would be well worth it. At the moment I can always tell when Wayne is going to come round the corner. I can smell him before I can see him!"
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ☀ ─ ✭ ─ ♞ ❞ ─── fourteen

Postby passione » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:29 pm

[ training caves ] - [ soon to be speed / photokinesis / telekinesis ] - [ crossbow / crossbow / longbow ]
      [ tags - sherlyn, giovanni / sherlyn, giovanni / sherlyn, giovanni ]

Heads turned at the exclamations made across the cave. Giovanni was there— it was the first thing Evren noticed. Sherlyn was there, too, which wasn't much of a surprise since those two were always attached at the hip. Just like the Xyrcan brothers. Ryker was able to listen in on the conversation since his ears had improved over the poor quality of his eyesight and Naevys was able to eavesdrop simply because he was Naevys and always knew what others were talking about.

Evren was a different story.

"GioGio! Hey!" The second Xyrcan scrambled to his feet before proceeding to rush over to Sherlyn and Giovanni. Ryker and Naevys were forced to follow suit, knowing quite well that all Evren ever did was wreak havoc by having fun.

"We're sorry," Naevys apologized in advance. "Just saying... We don't know what he'll do. See, Evren says he's straight but literally everything he's done to get your attention, Giovanni... Contradicts his claim."

"No more gay jokes, Naevys."

"There's nothing wrong with being gay. Evren's behaviour is just strange. Alright?"

"I'm not gay, I just love Giogio..."

"Evren, that's gay."

Rolling his eyes and pouting, Evren shoved his younger brother away, turning back to face Sherlyn and Giovanni before he could see Naevys stumble and hit the ground. Ryker's jaw dropped, quite offended that Evren pulled something off like that, but he didn't blame his younger brother, knowing that Naevys had gone a little far with persisting, even though that joke had really been bothering Evren. Nothing else was said between the three Xyrcans, though Evren could see Ryker's expression and Naevys' deadly glare which brought the second brother to the brink of tears.

MALLIUS TAVRINTH
      [ training caves ] - [ soon to be astral projection ] - [ rapier ] - [ tags - open ]
        Mallius hadn't finished breakfast too long ago. he had taken his place near the archery section of the training caves, very obviously bored out of his mind as shown by his wandering gaze and palm against his cheek. He had split away from Alice some time ago after the bell rang for breakfast. Times like that were always hectic. There was no freedom within the crowd as they all rushed to grab food. Mallius pitied anyone that was claustrophobic.

REIDUN OLSEN/XIA ARGON
      [ training caves ] - [ aura manipulation ] - [ trident ] - [ tags - eletha, liv, runt ]
        Sometimes, Runt's enthusiasm was something to be feared. Xia couldn't tell if this time was one of those times. While fighting Runt may have seemed like a good idea a while ago, that girl was now ridiculously strong. Xia didn't know what effect Runt's strength would have on her. At the very least, Xia had some advantage due to her training with Glacier in the past. She was already quite highly trained with her power and had knowledge of hand to hand combat. If Runt was rushing in with no skill and brute strength, Xia would have some sort of upper hand.

"Alright, dude. Make your first move!"

Hopefully, no one would catch onto Xia's tactic. The aura manipulator was always an observer. Allowing Runt to have the honour of attacking first was simply so Xia could work out what kind of pattern Runt moved in, in order to come up with a fighting rhythm that Xia could cover defence and offence with. She held up her trident and ran her hands over the five foot shaft to check for splinters.
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

fourteen

Postby baby blue » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:18 pm

xxxxxxxxxxx
tyla.
seventeen.
female.
visual link-
ing.
no crush.
aerissa
and sage.

xxxxxxxxxxx

tyla had been lying on her back in the center of the pool, enjoying the relaxation of the water and it’s lapping waves. her silence in the pool was disturbed by the sound of feet slapping on the wet ground, which caused tyla to come down from her floating position. when asked if they could join her, tyla gave no indication of a response. she instead treaded to the side of the pool and lifted herself to sit on the ledge, feet dangling in the water. tyla chose to listen to aerissa dive into the water before hearing a squeal come from sage. her head snapped up, though she couldn’t see anything, only to hear a large splash. tyla kept silent as she listened to the water settle before coming to a stand. “I think i’m just going to go train a bit since derek got in the way of it last time,” tyla informed the two quietly before exiting the pool room.
baby blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me