Tainted Pride (Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Tainted Pride (New and Accepting)

Postby McShmalex » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:22 pm

Karamu || Knight || Lignate || Ivy, Axl, Zenin || Menia Shore

Karamu waited for Ivy to exit the boat, looking at the person standing in front of the Rezla he's only heard rumors about. He folds his hands around his back, one slightly resting on the hilt of his sword in case he needed to defend himself or Ivy from these two, though they looked rather weak to him, not like his resilient Kinian sparring partners when he was still in training to become a knight.

Abe || Follower || Firnate || Aiden, Adrian, Leilah || The Cove

Abe sighs, looking over at Aiden, "What's wrong Aid? You need help with the tent?" Abe walks over to him, sticking a few more fish onto the fire before he does.
xx♕ ━━ if lightning is the
concerned about the trees ━━ ♕
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
Hi, I'm Alex! I love to roleplay
and trade, so don't hesitate to
shoot me a trade or a pm about
an rp I might be interested in!

Alex's OCs - link - credit - link - link
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rye1717 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:17 pm

Aiden-male-Castleworker-Kinia-The cove

Species: Human--Winged
Tags: Abe, Adrian
Crush: Abe

Aiden looked over at Abe and watched him approach
"I'm fine, I just thought I'd get a head start on this tent thing" he said "some help would be awesome"
He looked over at Adrian and the dragon
"We aren't.. gonna try and fit that in the tent, are we?" He asked quietly
Rye1717

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Re:

Postby Darkanra » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:19 am

乙ᗴᑎᎥᑎ
Zenin Helsin | Male | Rezla | King | Form: xXx | Tagged: Axl, Ivy, Karamu
Zenin nodded at Axl's inclination, stopping where he was on the riverbank, black coat whipping around him like great black wings. He clasped his hands behind his back as he waited for them to come ashore, subtlety pulling on his pair of black leather gloves. "Ivy. It's nice to see you back. And you've brought a..friend, I see." As Axl jumped in front of him defensively, he placed a hand on his arm as the Demon towered over him. A smile crossed his face and he tilted his head slightly. He moved forward a step, gliding over the ground, his pale face contrasting against his black clothes. "It's alright Axl. If he wanted to harm me, it'll take a lot more than a sword." Zenin turned to Ivy, a look of polite interest on his features. "Was your stay over there pleasant?"
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonstone514 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:54 am

[code][/code]

Name: Cinnamon Dela
*Nickname: Cinna
Species: Human fox hybrid
Species info (only if you made up the species yourself): Human with ears, tail and eye features of what ever animal
Role: May I be a healer?
Side (Kinia or Menia): Kinia
*Powers (if any): Senses are brilliant, Can move things with her mind

O N T H E O U T S I D E

*Description:
Hair Color: Browny ginger
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5'5 but wears high heel boots
*Clothing: High heel boots, white shirt , brown skirt,
*Extras: Has her fox ears pierced twice

O N T H E I N S I D E

Personality: Kind, sassy, caring and friendly
*History: Mother was good, fathers dad was bad but father wanted to be good
*Dislikes: Bad leader,
*Strengths: Friendly, romantic
*Weaknesses: To be rp out
*Fears: Spiders, dying alone

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

*Siblings: Dead
*Crush: To be roleplayed out
*Boyfriend/Girlfriend: ( Pm if interested)
*Husband/wife:( To be rp out)
*Pets: None
*Kids: None

O T H E R

*Theme song: Cake by melainie martinez
Other:
none
Last edited by moonstone514 on Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImage
So I'm a massive Dan and Phil Phan and if you are too then why not pm me?
moonstone514

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tainted Pride (New and Accepting)

Postby dionysvs » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:06 am

(accepted :>)
dionysvs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tainted Pride (New and Accepting)

Postby dionysvs » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:33 am

8RavenPhoenix8 wrote:Leilah||Female||Darcani||Kinia (Soon Probably)||Mate/Crush: N/A||Tags: Adrian, Aiden, Abe

Leilah followed Adrian away, a little uncomfortable, but hey! No more sand! She waited for him to start, and listened. 'Castle? Oh! Of course. He's a prince. Then I can get clean and... Wait.' She just registered that he could read her mind. "You can read my mind?!" She questioned, flinching as the cold water was poured on to her. She didn't really care about him knowing she had a humanoid form, so she didn't say anything about that.

Adrian | Kinia Beach | Tags;; Abe, Aiden, Lei
    Adrian could tell that Leilah was just as uncomfortable as he was. He rinsed off her legs and then her neck, nodding his head. "Yes, I can read your mind." Adrian stood back up when he was finished and glanced back over at Abe and Aiden. "Alright, um, you're going to have some sand on your feet and hands, but now you can change into a human...I guess." He led her back over to the fire where she could dry off. While he was waiting, he picked up his blankets and set one on the rocks. He took the other one and stepped away to shake the sand out of it.
dionysvs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rye1717 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:37 am

Ivy-Female-Healer-Menia-Menia shore

Species: Human---Witch Ancestry
Tags: Karamu, Zenin, Axl
Crush: help

Ivy stepped off the boat, and while keeping an eye on karamu, she approached Zenin and Axl
"Ah, its good to be back." She replied to Zen. Ivy grew uneasy at the sudden mention of Karamu, but remained cool.
She wrinkles her nose "well of course it wasn't pleasant in the slightest, it was kinia!" She replied
"The only good thing I got out of it was rescuing this former Menian from the Kinia dungeons" she continued.
Rye1717

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:03 am

Leilah||Female||Darcani||Kinia (Soon Probably)||Mate/Crush: N/A||Tags: Adrian, Aiden, Abe

Leilah was a little uncomfortable knowing that he could read her mind, so her only thought was a sound, kind of like growling or groaning but quieter, non-menacing, but very uncomfortable. Kind of like an 'Mmmmmm' sound. Like if you were saying 'Um' but endlessly and without the 'u'. She stopped, realizing that what she was thinking was silly and that he could hear and 'QUICK! STOP THINKING! HE CAN HEAR!' She focused on the warm fire, making sure she got totally dry. 'High Azela High Azela High Azela High Azela High Azela High Azela!!' She panicked, then sighed, out loud this time. Leilah realized she was dry, and looked around. She decided 'Hm. I guess I can shapeshift now.' So she did. Blah blah blah, transformation stuff happens and boom. It's just an eighteen year old girl in cosplay obviously. Well, that's what anyone would think if they didn't know she was actually a human dragon hybrid called a Darcani and those horns, wings, and tail were real. Leilah stretched, her now small and useless wings flaring. Once she was done, she yawned, suddenly tired.
────(♥)(♥)(♥)────(♥)(♥)(♥) __ ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──(♥)██████(♥)(♥)██████(♥) ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
─(♥)████████(♥)████████(♥) ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
─(♥)██████████████████(♥) ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──(♥)████████████████(♥) ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────(♥)████████████(♥) __ ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────(♥)████████(♥) ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────(♥)████(♥) __ ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────(♥)██(♥) ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────(♥) __ ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:40 am

Karamu || Knight || Lignate || Ivy, Axl, Zenin || Menia Beach

Karamu looked at his surroundings, the dark trees and brush confusing him. 'I always heard that there wasn't much light here, but I thought they were joking.' Karamu dropped his hand from his weapon, holding them both in front of his body together, mumbling an apology as he did.

Abe || Follower || Firnate || Aiden, Adrian, Leilah || The Cove

Abe helps Aiden with the tent, putting together the poles and pushing therm through the holes on the tent. He glances back over at Adrian and the dragon and drops the tent in shock. "You-you're a person! How did that happen!!"
xx♕ ━━ if lightning is the
concerned about the trees ━━ ♕
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
Hi, I'm Alex! I love to roleplay
and trade, so don't hesitate to
shoot me a trade or a pm about
an rp I might be interested in!

Alex's OCs - link - credit - link - link
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:57 am

Leilah||Female||Darcani||Kinia (Soon Probably)||Mate/Crush: N/A||Tags: Adrian, Aiden, Abe

((Born This Way by Lady Gaga starts playing))

"I just... Tranformed." Leilah answered, unsure of why it was such a big deal. "I'm a Darcani. Haven't you heard of them?' She then asked, doubting that he hadn't, but then again she never really left her island. She noticed he had dropped the tent, and realized she was going to have to sleep somewhere. 'Please tell me I don't have to sleep in a small tent with three guys! Oh well. At least I'm sand free. Mostly.' She looked at her hands and brushed them together, trying to remove the sand. She felt the sand on her feet and sighed though, knowing she could only fix that by taking of her socks and shoes. Her really, really tall shoes, boots really.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me