☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

Postby Simonpet » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:02 pm

Elizabeth Reubin | female | phoenix elemental shapeshifter | second floor hallway | tags: Ione, Keelan, Kyle, Roi, XLR
"I think that we should go as pairs," said Elizabeth. "I don't care who I'm partnered with. Roi, I like your idea of a rendezvous. Maybe we could meet back here? And...since none of you seem good with telepathy, maybe we could use the fire-lizards?" Almost as if they knew they were needed, the twelve fire-lizards burst into the air, swooping and soaring around their heads. Elizabeth sighed and closed her eyes. She wished that she had crushed some of the eggs when no one had claimed them thousands of years ago. Thankfully, none made any noise beyond an occasional chirp. "I'm sorry," she said, apologizing to the others. "They're smart enough to know when I'm talking about them, and someone probably convinced them to come here." She glared at Rosa, who wheeled away and whistled an "I'm innocent" tune.
Status wrote:I'm done. Can't believe it. But this
chapter of my life is finally over.
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:38 pm

XLR||Female||Markovian||Room 214||Tagged: Roi, Keelan, Ione, Kyle, Elizabeth
    "Roi and I can communicate between ourselves," XLR said, so it might be a good idea for one of us to go with Elizabeth. They can serve as a network hub, coordinated between the teams." [and so we can keep an eye on her,] she sent privately to Roi. She didn't one one of the others stuck alone with the strange woman, they may have had strange abilities, but they still wouldn't be a match for her if she turned hostile. She would have much preferred that she and Roi stay together, but logic dictated they separate. She really didn't want to test the range of their link, she didn't want to think of what would happen if it severed, to him or herself, but it couldn't be helped. "My brain can't be accessed psionically, so Roi will have to coordinate with me. He'll relay my reports to Elizabeth, who will then relay them to team three, and vice versa.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:54 pm

Elizabeth Reubin | female | phoenix elemental shapeshifter | second floor hallway | tags: Ione, Keelan, Kyle, Roi, XLR
"Fair enough," said Elizabeth. Privately, she was glad that she wouldn't be with XLR, who seemed hostile to her. Now, shoo, she told her 'lizards. All but two winked out, just as they had come. She sighed. Rosa and Ernest would be along for the ride unless... Find Raphael, she told them. Thankfully, they obliged. "Do you have any preference as to what floor to search?" she asked Roi.
Status wrote:I'm done. Can't believe it. But this
chapter of my life is finally over.
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:24 pm

Roi Boxxer - he/him - cyborg - tags; Keelan, XLR, Ione, Elizabeth, Kyle

Roi nodded thoughtfully in response to XLR's statements. He realized just now that it was strange that XLR kept calling Elizabeth she. Full humans were strange creatures, and they seemed to be the only ones who perpetuated that strange, obsessive distinction between pronouns. Did they still use 'she'? Did they use it frequently? He suddenly began to feel very strange about how he had referred to most of them in his mind. He changed the focus of his thoughts and his gaze to Elizabeth - XLR wanted him to keep a good eye on her, and it seemed that she had good reason. Roi had a hard time truly trusting any humanoid he didn't have a link with, but at the same time, he was not used to distrust. It was an unnatural sort of thing to have to put himself into.

"None whatsoever, really." Roi hummed. "Though I would like to know if there's any way we can get outside." He added with a yawn and a long stretch of his slender arms. He wished he was in Marconi Park watching bioluminescent insects swirl through the cool drafts of air, and seeing night-blooming flowers unfold. But that was just putting him off-track; he needed to stay in the present.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:48 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

🐍 Luna Darkshire 🐍
----------------------------------------------------------------------
ʟᴀᴍɪᴀ , ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ , 21 , ʜᴇᴛᴇʀᴏꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ , ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ: ᴄᴏʟᴇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I look up the stairs and then back at Akiria, how on earth was she going to even pull this off? I weighed quite a bit, after all I am a rather large snake.
"I-it's ok... do you have a plan?" I ask the female shyly. Yes, she was my best friend, but still, I could be shy around anyone.

(Hey guys, sorry for the recent slow responses. I have midterms all of this week so I will be less active as I need to study. I will still respond, just slower. Once again sorry.)
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BrinK Heretic » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:01 pm

Cole Branson/Male/Human Soldier/Third Floor Hallway/Room 320/Tags: Vaxas, Calypso, Zoomer, (Clint Mentioned)

Cole shrugged his shoulders while he spoke in reply to Calypso. "Anything that you think we should know. Things like.." Cole looked up for a moment in thought, then back to Calypso and Zoomer. "...Your fears, What kind of abilities you have, if any, and where you're from." Cut off from continuing his sentence, Cole noticed the blue light coming from behind him. He turned around to see the source of the light was none other then the Elf returning from his room, The light forming the shape of wings. In his thoughts, it reminded him of his Military code name. He was so focused on the wings, he didnt notice Another person sneaking off down the hall. Cole then looked back at the group, his thumb pointed behind him at Vaxas. "Stuff like that." He said calmly before, once again, turning back to Vaxas. "Geez, You reach enlightenment or something?" He joked, Pointing at the wings. "Those arent dangerous are they?" He asked calmly, In his thoughts, he wondered if it was a type of magic. after all, that was what Elves were known for in fantasy books.

Kyle Cross/Male/Super Speed/Second Floor hallway/Room 138/Tags: Keelan, Ione, Roi, XLR, Elizabeth

Kyle crossed his arms, his thoughts drifted to who he would be paired up with. He didnt mind who it would be, They all seemed like good people. "Alright." He spoke in an almost excited manner. His thoughts strayed into a bit of daydreaming about finding some buried treasure, Which he quickly shook off. "So, Whos team two and three?" Kyle asked the question while looking over the whole group.
A Sword Has No Strength Unless The One Who Wields it Has Courage.

Its 2017 My Dudes!

The Arbiter Bears The Mark Of Shame.

Always Looking for 1X1 RPs so Hit me Up if you're interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uEc8_dcYUc
Behind Enemy Lines!

The Dark Zone is My Home.
BrinK Heretic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:07 am

| Ione | Female | 20 | Illusions | Room 216 |Tags: XLR, Roi, Keelan, Kyle, Elizabeth |
❝ Ione shrugged a little. "I'm fine going with anyone." It was true, she would be okay with any one of them. She wasn't sure if she should mention her theory of using her power to communicate them, since she wasn't sure it would work. If it did, though, it would be useful.. Her face took on a quizzical, thinking look as she wondered if it would or not.

| Akiria | Female | 19 | Elf / Shapeshifter | Room 212 | Tags: Luna |
❝ Akiria took a moment to think. "I could use my power.." she started, glancing up the stairs. "I mean, I can expand it to another person now, so I should be able to teleport you with me.." the elf stated, thinking out loud a little. She hadn't done much training with her power with other people, so she hadn't done it very much, but she knew it could work.
(no problem, Lost!)
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nykta » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:51 am

Kamira Night

Kami shrugged. "I... uh... dunno..." She muttered, thinking. Maybe there's a maze out there that they all left from? She thought, being reminded of one of her favorite books, The Maze Runner. She slowly jogged ahead of the others to a large building to the left of the street. It seemed like a store. She pushed open the door and walked inside. Then, the smell hit her. "Gross!" She said holding her nose as she looked around. She jogged down one of the aisles and inside was a bunch of rotting food.

Hi, I'm nykta! I have many interests
    and am always open to more, so if you
    have any suggestions, pm me. I love
    mythology, listening to music,
    and like marvel, game of thrones, and
    many more. I also rp, so if you are
    are into that please check out the links
    below! Other than that, if you ever want
    to talk, pm me, I love making new friends!

· · · · ·

nykta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:40 am

XLR||Female||Markovian||Room 214||Tagged: Roi, Keelan, Ione, Kyle, Elizabeth
[list]"Team two will be Kyle and myself," XLR said. Kyle was the last unknown in their group, he hadn't really said much about himself. XLR didn't mistrust him as much as she did Elizabeth, but she wanted to keep an eye on him until she found out what made him special. "That leaves Keelan and Ione for team three.["/list]
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 5OUL » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:57 am

Callie Castelle | Ageless | Male | Room 413 | Dream Scribe | Tags: Kamira, Raphael

"H-hey wait--" Callie stopped and sighed. Oh well. Guess there isn't anything to be worried about anymore...

He followed Kamira, but stopped as soon as the smell hit him. He coughed and pulled his scarf further up his face to provide at least a little coverage. However, he still didn't have to guts to go inside the store.
Links to remember:
~~5OUL's Art Stand~~

ImageImageImageImage
5OUL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me