Tainted Pride (Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Tainted Pride (New and Accepting)

Postby Rye1717 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:55 am

Ivy-Female-Healer-Menia-Kinia castle

Species: Human---Witch Ancestry
Tags: Karamu,
Crush: ;-;

"ok" Ivy said
"Let's head back, then. But once we cross, you'll let me do the talking."
Ivy set up the boat they would use to cross the river, and when it was finished, she hoped on with karamu and crossed the river. After a while, she noticed two people on The shore. One was noticeably Zenin, their Rezla leader. "Stay alert. Just in case" she whispered, and waved to the two on the shore.

Aiden-male-Castleworker-Kinia-The cove

Species: Human--Winged
Tags: Abe, Adrian
Crush: Abe

Once Aiden had finished, he sighed
"That was soo good" he said quietly, and yawned a little. Then shifted himself to be more comfortable. Even though he was tired, he still kept a very close eye on the dragon that had joined them, his eyes narrowed
"What are you looking around for?" He asked the dragon skeptically
Rye1717

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:02 am

Leilah||Female||Darcani||Kinia (Soon Probably)||Mate/Crush: N/A||Tags: Adrian, Aiden, Abe

While Leilah thought, she noticed one of the strangers, the one with the wings, look at her with suspicion and ask her a question. She looked at him, a little nervous, but replied. "I was just... I was just... Wondering..." She sighed, and lifted her wings a bit. "I'm covered in sand. It sucks. I want it gone." She explained, no hint of malice in her voice at all. She still hadn't even considered telling them that she was Darcani. For some reason, it never came across as something she needed to tell them, since she grew up surrounded by nothing but others of her species, with a few outsiders.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:04 am

||Karamu || Knight || Lignate ||Ivy ||

Karamu nods, looking out at the two figures before looking down, fear slowly rising up in him. He covers his cape/bracelet with his hand, the bright blue nearly blinding among all of the duller colors of the boat and his clothes.

Abe || Follower || Firnate || Aiden, Adrian, Leilah || The Cove

Abe yawns, covering his mouth with his hand before looking down at the dragon. "Why don't you go into the water? It'll wash it right out really fast."
xx♕ ━━ if lightning is the
concerned about the trees ━━ ♕
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
Hi, I'm Alex! I love to roleplay
and trade, so don't hesitate to
shoot me a trade or a pm about
an rp I might be interested in!

Alex's OCs - link - credit - link - link
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tainted Pride (New and Accepting)

Postby dionysvs » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:07 am

Axl |Forest - River | Tags;; Ivy, Karamu, Zenin
    Axl didn't wave back. Of course he wasn't going to wave back, and why was she bringing a Kinian over? He stood protectively in front of his king, his horns and eyes going from a calm, blue-violet to an angry, bright red. Axl was thinking about sinking the boat as he stared around at the undergrowth by the water. He let out a quiet laugh, staring directly at the Kinian knight.
dionysvs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:18 am

Leilah||Female||Darcani||Kinia (Soon Probably)||Mate/Crush: N/A||Tags: Adrian, Aiden, Abe

Leilah looked over at the ocean, figuring that's what he meant. She growled a bit in uncertainty but decided she was definitely not going there. "I'll pass. Maybe being covered in sand isn't so bad. Unless. Is there a river or something nearby?" She asked. 'Please please please please please please please please please let there be a river! Dear Highest Azela let there be a river!' Leilah pleaded in her mind. 'Besides, if I can wash off there won't be sand in my clothes when I shapeshift so I can shapeshift then they won't be so off put by me!! HAH!!! I'M A GENIUS!' Her thoughts continued, smiling she thought.
────(♥)(♥)(♥)────(♥)(♥)(♥) __ ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──(♥)██████(♥)(♥)██████(♥) ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
─(♥)████████(♥)████████(♥) ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
─(♥)██████████████████(♥) ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──(♥)████████████████(♥) ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────(♥)████████████(♥) __ ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────(♥)████████(♥) ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────(♥)████(♥) __ ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────(♥)██(♥) ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────(♥) __ ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dionysvs » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:22 am

Adrian | Kinia Beach | Tags;; Abe, Aiden, Lei
    "There is a river," Adrian said, laughing softly after he read her thoughts. So.. she can turn into a human. "We do have a river nearby, but if there's something going on there, you probably want to stay out of it." He did have a feeling that something was going on there, and he had sensed his father on the other side not too long ago. If Zenin was close, they she definitely shouldn't go. "Yeah.. you want to stay here. I'll just pour water on you," he suggested, pulling a few bottles of water out of his bag. He was sure the others had enough water too, so it wasn't a huge issue.
dionysvs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:28 am

Leilah was a bit confused when Adrian started laughing. 'Nothing I said was funny... Or was it? Did I miss something? Also, YES! There's a river!~ A river that I can't go in... What could be going on there?' She thought, and decided there were just some things about this place she'd have to learn. Leilah was a bit uncertain about him just pouring water on her, but figured it was better than just hopelessly flying around. "Sure! I guess." Leilah replied.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dionysvs » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:23 am

Adrian | Kinia Beach | Tags;; Abe, Aiden, Lei
    Adrian took the bottles into his hands and asked her to follow him away from everyone's belongings. It was a little strange for him because you don't normally see some guy pouring water on a dragon because sand is irritating her. "So," he said, opening a bottle of water, "I read your mind and I figured out that you can turn into a human. If you want to, you can stay out here with us and we'll take you back to the castle in the morning. Then you'll be able to get some other clothes and take a shower." He poured the water onto Lei, hoping it helped her. Adrian would tell her to go to the river, but with Zenin nearby, he might get angry about it.
dionysvs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:46 am

Leilah followed Adrian away, a little uncomfortable, but hey! No more sand! She waited for him to start, and listened. 'Castle? Oh! Of course. He's a prince. Then I can get clean and... Wait.' She just registered that he could read her mind. "You can read my mind?!" She questioned, flinching as the cold water was poured on to her. She didn't really care about him knowing she had a humanoid form, so she didn't say anything about that.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rye1717 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:27 pm

Ivy-Female-Healer-Menia- Menia shore

Species: Human---Witch Ancestry
Tags: Karamu, Axl, Zenin
Crush: Help

As they got closer, Ivy was able to identify the other person, who had gotten off of Zenin back and ran in front of him protectively. *What a leech* she though angrily. She never liked Axl...he was just an annoyance to her. In fact, she had no intention of speaking to anyone except her king upon reaching the shore. The boat came closer to the shore, before sliding onto the sand.

Aiden-male-Castleworker-Kinia-The cove

Species: Human--Winged
Tags: Abe, Adrian
Crush: Abe

Aiden shrugged it off and ignored the dragon. He was upset that they had to deal with that creature while they were trying to hang out. But, it wasn't his place to argue. So he kept quiet. He got up quietly and no started to set up the tent while the others were enjoying the fire.
Rye1717

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me