☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

( ♚ ) ❝ i'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams !!

Postby hellb0und » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:14 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ━━━━━ xx`xx ━━ xxENNIFER xi!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ jennifer / sixteen / pyrokinesis and accuracy / female ] xxxxiii tagging gavotte and rowan

Jennifer listened as Gavotte spoke, responding to only his last question. "We can stay here or go and see what the other's are doing." She preferred to stay where they were, as it was desolate and offer some privacy. She never did work very well with other's anyway. She had picked up on some of what the other's were saying when going to see Rowan. The conversation was coming to a close though, but she heard something along the lines of splitting up into groups. This wasn't enough to figure out what was actually going on, since they were all technically already in a group. It was fairly obvious that the teens were quickly splitting apart. Arguments were consistently occurring and people were dropping like flies. It wasn't all that surprising to her honestly, of course the whole "safe place" thing was an act. Now whatever small blessing it did hold had completely vanished. They were just pawns in Agatha's game. She didn't even have to do the dirty work herself because everyone else had been doing it for her. Jen could guarantee she was watching them all and laughing.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ━━━━━ xx`xx ━━ xxIVIEN xi!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ vivien / seventeen / hydrokinesis / female ] xxxxiii tagging rowan

"Vivien, and no we haven't." She'd never seen him before, in fact, most of them she hadn't ever seen before. She was only locked up for a year but that really wasn't much of a change from the orphanage. They allowed the kids to go outside and play but that was about it. She'd head of the oh-so famous Solara and Luno Adamson, as well as their son and daughter. Other's as well, of course. Though Rowan she didn't recall. She continued to examine the other's before finally speaking again, "What's your power?" Maybe he'd be capable of telling her what had happened while the rest of them were travelling, since she assumed he'd been here since the rest of them had gotten here.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby Shinceon » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:39 pm

Olivia

She naturally fell back into her state of half listening and started to filter out white noise when she heard that the second girl was a soldier of Alastair and the first an assassin. This sent shivers down her back but she guessed a lot of people here were from Alastairs army and she probably wouldn't find anyone better to hang out with. She soon realized that they had left and quickly followed ignoring the teacher. She soon saw Amelia flying in the sky so she flew over to her. "I heard you two were pranking a group of idiots, do you think there is anyway for me to help?"

(Sorry it took me so long to post, I have been busy this summer xD)
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:48 pm

♕—

age † 17gender † femalepower † shadow manipulationcrush † n/atheme † [removed]form † x
tagged † azuline, olivia

The Valkyrie offered Azuline a smile. Yes, she most definitely would not be able to contain her excitement over beating her father to a pulp. Especially not when a new friend is helping her out with that job. Amelia flew forward, just a bit higher than she previously had. From a bird’s eye view, it was difficult to recognize faces but she could easily tell the idiots apart by their hair and the width of their shoulders. She made sure she was out of earshot of those nitwits before speaking up. “James at twelve o’clock! Leroy at two! I’ll take Taylor.” Amelia calls to Azuline, flying ahead.

Amelia put a finger to her lips at the sight of Olivia who had caught up with them. Now that they were closer to James, they had to make sure that they spoke with hushed voices. Sudden high volumes would expose their position above him and ruin their plan. “I need you to help me out with the fat one. Fly above him. I’ll count to three, and we tackle the douchebag at the same time.”

✞—

age † 17gender † malepower † enhanced reflexescrush † akiria saitotheme † [removed]form † x
tagged † camilla, acacia, blythe, peregrine

Vaxas didn’t want to think much of anything at all. In fact, he seemed to be completely out of it until Peregrine took his hand, causing him to jolt his head up sharply in surprise. He gave Peregrine’s hand a reluctant squeeze, though, and didn’t reject the contact. However, he had let go when Camilla began to make her way over. Given the distance remaining, the general was fast, making her way over to them in little to no time. The commander offered up a smile, though it never reached his eyes (Much like Acacia’s).

“Thank you, General.” Vaxas turned around to study Acacia’s expression for a moment but found that he couldn’t as she had her head down. The commander merely sighed, hunching his shoulders again. He knew that Acacia didn’t wish to be recognized. He had no way of introducing her without outing her identity. “General, I’ll leave this woman’s introduction up to her.” Vaxas made no mention of her saving Blythe and Peregrine’s lives.
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: links removed
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:42 am

Olivia

She smiled and nodded before silently gliding over head of the boy. Although she hadn't interacted much with them from what she heard them say to Azuline made her feel more then justified to beat them up.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:53 am

Thrown.To.The.Wolves wrote:Jade smiled as she smoothed out the rough silhouette of the wolf, nodding with a smile as he told her that he wouldn't look. "alright, you get three tries but you can't see the sketch." She said as she flipped the page over, looking up at Andy patiently as she's waited for his guesses.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rue~ » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:48 am

Andy Imani || 17 year old male || weather manipulation
with: jade

I decide to use all my guesses at once because I want to focus on watching her draw after. I like watching people draw, my sister Ana was not the best drawer but it was good watching her lttle fingers move up nd down the page as she painted something that I can't tell what it is. Usuaully she draws something like a flower or landscape of stars, etc.
"A meadow? A mountain? How about a flower?" I ask. even though my sister is not that good, I am actually worse at drawing some things. My mountains look like letters M and upside down V. My flowers look like circles and most people would guess I was trying to draw a candy.

Anna Imani || 11 year old female || shapeshifting into small animals
with: xia

I have really good eyes, it is easy to find the necklace. It has a blue stone, a nice color but... The color reminds me a bit of my dad and it just reminds me that he is a traitor who killed my mom. I ignore it. Xia is nothing like Elias that distgrace. I pick up the necklace which is below Xia's metal armor and swim back under. My best stroke is the breast stroke which is good because its good for swimming underwater. Something like a backstroke is completly useless for under water swimming.
I get back to Xia's bubble and shove the necklace at her right into her lap. "Here you go I hope I wasn't too late!" I say fast all in one breath.

Kale Birch || 17 year old male || photosynthesis/light from hands
with: pack

I nod at Amber when she tells me to stay. "Yes ma'am" I say loudly to show to the others here that you should not talk back to Amber. Regina and Darius must have left like Cilan said, I'm glad , I hated them and wanted them gone anyways,
If you dont belong because of your rudeness you shoul just leave. I hate people who stay just to use the people around them for the persons own benefits. If you are just going to have disrespect to your leaders then oyu can get out and never show your dsgusting face again. I wont even say "no offence" because yeah I hope this makes Regina, etc. offended and they get out. Who else is a traitor I wonder, they dont belong either. People like that who take oter people for granted are garbage,I would know because of wht I saw in the streets.
the lion shifter who attacked me, his wife was my mom. I dont know that man but I do remember mom and my real dad and how close they were. Dad was nice to everyone. He loved everyone and he was kind , so who cares if he is a nerd and not really strong. I dont know how to feel about mom rght now. I feel betrayed but i'm not dad. I don't know how I feel really but I'm so mad,
When Amber is gone, I look around . I should get to know these people. I walk up to one girl with short hair (Lily) and smile, "Hey how are you doing? I'm Kale Birch and I'm with Amber."

Fern Birch || 16 year old female || photosynthesis/plant telepathy
with: pack

I listen to Sorcha explain things when suddenly the Prince and Amber jump out, and I just stare as Prince Cilan cries in his moms arms.what in the world I did not expect the Prince to cry mommy.
"Yeah I think these three need a minute alone, lets go." I stand up and look at Sorcha.
~Rue~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:13 am

She chuckled a bit as Andy guessed all the wrong things at once, "Not even close!" she teased before turning away a little. Jade smoothed out the lines and shapes into one more defined image of a howling wolf at the edge of a cliff. She smiled as she sketched, the quiet sound of the pencil scratching against the paper filling the room as she started on some of the lesser details like eyes and ears, adding a tooth or two and making the animal appear soft and furry.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFae » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:33 am

Amber
Tagged: Her Pack

Amber quickly looked over everyone, nearly sagging in relief when everyone was just as safe and sound as she had left them with. She was barely holding back her tears, but she was more successful than Cilan. He had shed a few tears in the forest and Amber had only squeezed his hand in comfort. She couldn't break down yet. There were still threats to her Pack.
Cilan had broken down and had just crawled into his mother's arms as he started sobbing. Amber smiled softly, and looked over her Pack again. Her eyes landed on Ivana, who was still fast asleep. She knew Ivana needed help quickly if she wanted Ivana to live. Her sister was starting to look too pale. Her mind started racing with trying to come up with a plan. Everyone wanted to leave to give Cilan and Solara a few moments, but Amber didn't like being out in the open like this. She wanted to get everyone back to the Sanctuary and all together. The more numbers they had, the more successful they would be. But Ivana needed help now.
"Sorcha, can you please take Ivana back to the Sanctuary? There is someone there who will be able to heal her." Amber quietly asked, not wanting to distract Cilan. She then glanced at Mayne and Timpani, and while she hated them separating, she knew it had to be done. "Mayne, could you please leave her back? I still need Timpani to help get Solara back to the Sanctuary. Timpani is the only one who can carry Solara." Her eyes promised to make it up to them, and she hoped Timpani wouldn't be too upset. It was a quick walk, and the likelihood of anyone getting hurt would be minimal. Sorcha would be able to protect them, as well as send up a signal for help. Sorcha just nodded, and Mayne smiled as well. Amber watched as Sorcha gently picked up Ivana and started following after Mayne.
"Is everyone else okay? Once Cilan and Solara are ready, we will all be moving together to the Sanctuary." Amber murmured. She wondered where her brother had run off too, but she shook her head, clearing her thoughts.
She had a job to do. She could only worry about so many things at once.

Regina
Tagged: Darius and Gavotte

Regina's heart was fluttering, but it was a good thing. She had missed talking to someone like her, who had higher hopes than the hole they were living in now. When Darius spoke about Alastiar, Regina couldn't help the flair of anger that arose. Alastair was one of her father's closest friends, and now he had gone soft. Her parents had died for his cause, which he now went back upon. Regina had to stop moving and just breathe for a moment.
"My parents died for that Traitor's cause." She murmured, revenge evident in her voice. She looked up sharply when Darius mentioned the order Alastair had given him.
"He wanted you, to take out the Lin family?" She asked, slowly and quietly. Regina didn't know who was listening, and she didn't need anyone ratting her out yet. She wanted to oust herself first. Yet, the rage was only continuing to build with each passing second. "You would have been killed. You would have been seen, and they would have won." She could not believe the insolence of Alastair. The sheer incompetency that he had possessed. "Good thing he is going to be gone soon anyway. This just makes me want to kill him even more." She let out a breath as she looked at Darius, her anger slowly fading away until her mind was clear again.
She then had an idea. A wonderfully awful idea.
"How about we blow this popsicle stand, and make sure the 'Hero's of Hesenia' learn exactly who they are dealing with?" She smiled, her mind already formulating the plan. She needed the others to learn what her reign would be like if they did not follow her. Regina just smiled wider, already knowing which couple she would break up. Which couple, if broken up, would cause the most damage. "Consider this a welcome-aboard gift. When I say to run, you follow." She reached over and placed a soft kiss on Darius's cheek, her blood warming at the thought of a future together. "Just watch your Queen work her magic. This place will be in cinder's, and our favorite heroes will divide themselves until they aren nothing." Regina then turned with a spring in her step as she walked in the general direction of her least favorite person still remaining. She was quiet as she neared, knowing in her gut she was doing the right thing. Her breathing slowed as she crouched in the bush, watching Gavotte and Jen. Regina simply watched for a few minutes, having to work extra hard not to snort in disgust. How had such a sweet, innocent boy fall in love with someone as rash and harsh as Jen? Jen wasn't even gentle when telling Gavotte that he was now an orphan and an only child, and yet, the boy still didn't explode on her. Regina couldn't take it anymore, and she slunk away. Slowly, and ever so quietly, Regina made her way around the trees and bushes until she was a few feet behind them. She knew Gavotte had enhanced senses, but she was hoping that he had turned them off to be a polite gentleman.
For what seemed like the thousandth time, she had wished that Gavotte was on her side. She would have remorse about killing him in the future, but she knew now was not the time to think about it. Regina looked up as she mapped out her route to get to the lovebirds. She would have to climb the nearest tree, and make a small leap to get to the tree that Gavotte and Jen were standing under. Regina couldn't believe her luck as her plan formulated. With a smile, she hoisted herself up the nearest tree, taking her time and being extra vigilant to stay as silent as possible. She needed the element of surprise if she wanted to succeed in this, and Regina would succeed. She had too if she wanted her future to be as bright as she wanted.
It took her a few moments, but she eventually made it up to the branch she needed with minimal scraps and splinters. Regina was not known for climbing trees, but she would do what was needed to ensure her throne. She gripped her scythe in her hands, so tightly her knuckles turned white. Her adrenaline was racing though, and she was excited.
Agatha was going to be so proud at this impromptu plan. The only issue would be getting away with it, but Regina would be fast enough. She had to be fast enough.
Her parents would even be proud. They had always told her to be the villain, to take and take until there was nothing left. She had to be on the top, because it was bred into her. It was her right, as a Lamia, to only have the best, to only be the best. There was no line she couldn't cross in order to get there. She would do whatever it took to get what she wanted, even if it meant having to kill innocents. Regina closed her eyes, needing to find her center. She pulled on the story her parents always told her, the story that made her want to make them proud.
"Tell me the story, mommy!" Regina cried. She ran up to her mom, yanking on her gorgeous skirts. It looked as if blood was flowing off of her, showing the world just how deadly Rori was.
"If I do, do you promise to behave at the party tonight?" Rori smiled down at Regina. Regina nodded, her perfect golden curls bouncing. Rori picked up Regina, holding her close. Receiving affection from her parents were rare in private, and Regina had learned quickly to never ask why. She just soaked it up, hugging her mom back. Rori swayed back and forth and hummed the song she always began the story with. It was Regina's favorite story, one that was practically engrained into her bones. Rori gently placed Regina on the perfectly made bed and stepped back, her heels clacking on the marble floor. There was to be a grand party tonight, where everyone who was important was to attend. Naturally, Rori had been ready hours ago, but was now putting the finishing touches on. Or at least, she was until Regina burst through the door.
Regina leaned forward with anticipation as her mother's humming drew to a close.
"Once, there was a world filled with great power. The creatures that lived here were not descendants of Hesenia, but rather descendants of higher beings. The most powerful of these creatures were called the Fae. Now, the Fae had every drop of blood from the other species that inhabited this world, and could shift their entire beings at will. They were the rulers of this world, making sure everything was in order and in harmony.
"With every world that is based around harmony, there is always something keeping power in check. In this world, there were flowers that would render a certain species useless. Wolfsbane would kill werewolves if exposure was prolonged. Vervain would burn vampires to cinders. Sagewort would drive the witches and wizards to madness. Every species had a flower, and they worked hard to eliminate them. Each species hated the idea of another having power and control over them.
"The species decided to eliminate all of their weaknesses, instead of learning how to benefit from it. Some of the Fae saw the potential, and grabbed a few of the last flowers to hide. They were going to make themselves immune to their weaknesses, so they would have to live with the fear of being overpowered. The species though, they all went to war with each other, scared that someone still had some of the flowers. The world fell into anarchy with no hopes of returning." Rori was practically dancing around the room as she told the story. Regina was in awe, just thinking about how the flowers might have looked, how the Fae might have looked. Regina knew all about this fantastical world, it was almost as if she was part of it's history.
"When the species learned about this Fae group, they all banded together to try to hunt them down, but it was too late. They were already immune to their sole weakness, and those left of the different species had to bow down. The Fae then ruled over the world, fixing the anarchy and returning the natural order of things." Rori concluded, her dancing slowly coming to an end. Her skirts swished around her ankles, always flowing. Regina always thought her mother looked like a Queen, which in turn made Regina a Princess. She hadn't even known her father had walked into the room until he slid his wife into his arms and resumed her dance.
"You forgot the best parts." He had smiled, almost mocking his wife. He twirled her, and Regina just smiled. She wanted love like her parents had.
"What your mother has not told you, is that these Fae that took the flowers, they did not tell the other species how they did it. The other species were still susceptible to their only weakness, and the Fae would never tell them how to overcome it as punishment for their incompetence. They had done what it took, endured deaths, scars, and pain in order to ensure a better future, while the others had just fought to eliminate the threat instead of working with it." Bren explained, slowing down the dance with his wife. He had bowed at the end and then turned to Regina. She was on the edge of her seat. She had loved that story, of how the Fae had learned to deal with their weakness instead of eliminating it. She had thought they thought out of the box and thus created a better world. The story always calmed her, despite it's absurdity. Her parents looked at her, looking every bit as King and Queen as she thought they were.
"I want to be exactly like the Fae. I want to be smart like they were, and just as cunning." Regina smiled, leaping off of the bed and dancing on her own.
"You just have to claw your way to the top." Bren smiled as he picked her up. Regina squealed with laughter as she nodded.
"I'm a Lamia. There is no line I cannot cross to get what I want." Regina smiled, believing it with her entire four-year old being.
"Exactly. You are my flesh and blood, your mother's flesh and blood. You are destined for greatness, if you fight hard enough for it." Bren smiled, bopping her on the nose.
"I promise, Daddy. I promise to fight hard to be Queen like mommy."

Her heart had slowed, and she was calm and centered. Regina was ready to start clawing her way to the top.
She pushed off of the tree, took six steps, and then leapt into the tree that was towering above Jen and Gavotte. She gasped when her foot slipped and she went falling, but she caught herself. She pulled herself back up, trying to keep her breathing as quiet as possibly as she worked hard to calm her racing heart. Regina carefully maneuvered herself so she was directly over Gavotte and Jen, and she looked at Darius (who was hiding in the bushes as well). She blew him a quick kiss, before she fell from the branch. She landed directly behind Gavotte, her knees screaming upon impact. She only had seconds to act upon her plan, each heartbeat needing to matter. Regina ignored the pain shooting through her from the impact as crouched down, sweeping out her legs to knock Gavotte over. She made contact, and she hopped back up as Gavotte was falling. Regina then arced her scythe down with all of the strength she could muster, emitting a battle cry as she did so. The world slowed down as her scythe fell down, her muscles practically singing. She had forgotten how much she loved this, how much she had enjoyed training as a child. Her aim had been true, as it always was, and her scythe embedded itself into the boy's heart as he landed on the cold ground. Blood immediately started pooling out of him, and he tried to reach for Jen as he took his last breath. His hand fell to the ground, clearly outstretched towards his beloved. Regina looked up, not caring that her shoes were getting bloodstained, and smiled at Jen as she pulled out her scythe from the now dead boy.
"Welcome to my Reign. Where I make you learn how to overcome your weaknesses. Consider this the first lesson." She hissed, malice dripping from every syllable. Regina didn't even stay to hear Jen's answer. She started sprinting as fast as she could to Darius.
"Run!" She shouted to him, grabbing his hand, and pulling him along. They had to get far out of the Sanctuary before Amber and Cilan got back. By that time, Jen would have already destroyed the place, and the last defense for Hesenia would have fallen.
Regina's laugh echoed through the trees as she continued running. Step one was complete.
"I hope you liked your gift. Our next step is a lot more fun." She laughed at Darius, feeling so joyful she felt like she could fly. She was practically floating already, her future even more bright.
Now she just had to get to Alastiar and show him why he should have never betrayed a Lamia.

Jonah
Tagged: Clove

Jonah just listened to Clove vent, and he had kept his face as neutral as possible. All of her arguments and frustrations were valid, but then his face hardened when she said that was the worst problem. She had crawled into his arms, and he did hold her. He held her tightly.
"You are not the worst. You did not make a stupid choice in killing that assassin. You protected your brother. You don't know what would have happened if you didn't kill that assassin. The world could be worse off than it already is." He murmured, trying to keep his voice light. Jonah hated it when Clove thought her sacrifice was meaningless and stupid. It was far from it.
"How about we go talk to some more generals? I can visit Lanette at the same time you visit Katherine? We can get our job done, and then go do whatever you want to do." He offered, not moving to even let Clove go. He could easily broadcast them both from the position he was standing in.

Sorcha
Tagged: The Newcomers and Her Friends and a mention of Zelkova

Sorcha heard the newcomers walking closer, and Sorcha was immediately ready to defend if need be. She had heard stories of this woman named Acacia, and while her name was sort of blasphemous, Sorcha had always secretly looked up to her. Acacia would lay down her life for anyone, the Protector of All, except for the reason why her name was so blasphemous. Sorcha never believed that Acacia would do that though, but she never voiced her beliefs. Waverly's voice drew her out of her thoughts as he said he respected her for joining an army. She smiled briefly, before her head snapped to the side when the newcomers were closer.
She immediately stood down when she saw Cilan and Amber. She immediately knew who the prince was, and knew he was not an enemy. Not to her surprise, he just collapsed into his mother's arms and started sobbing. Amber just stood there, surveying the group, her eyes staying longer on Ivana. Sorcha followed her eyesight, and Ivana had been asleep for a while. Her beautiful face would be forever marred, but to Sorcha, scars only made a person more beautiful.
"I will do whatever Cilan wants." Sorcha simply said, glancing between Amber and Cilan. Amber just shook her head once, and Sorcha knew she wanted them to stay for a few moments.
Sorcha was their's to command anyway. Cilan was going to be her King, and by the looks of it, Amber was going to be her Queen. Sorcha just stood silently, stoically, ready to follow through on any and all orders.
She would not fail her Commanders again. When Amber asked her to carry her sister back, Sorcha nodded and bowed. She then quietly walked over to Ivana, gently sliding her hands under the girl's shoulder and knees before lifting her close to Sorcha's body. She hoped Ivana liked to be warm. Sorcha then turned, ready to follow after the boy who was standing next to the other warrior of the group.
"I will protect them both with my life." Sorcha murmured, glancing at both Amber and the other Warrior. She knew Mayne was with the other girl, and she saw the love written so clearly on the boy's face. Sorcha then walked after Mayne, who was just as quiet as she was. Sorcha couldn't help but glance down at the girl in her arms.
"Zelkova, please don't take her just yet." Sorcha quickly prayed, before directing her attention back to the forest surrounding them.

Mayne
Tagged: His Old and New Friends

Mayne was ecstatic to see Amber and Cilan together. He knew in his gut that it meant the tides were changing, but he also didn't want this war to even happen. There was going to be even more death and carnage, and the very thought made Mayne's stomach roll. He looked at Timpani, instinctually reaching for her hand to ground himself. He could do anything, withstand anything, as long as she was with him.
When she reacted well with Amber, Mayne smiled again. His stomach wasn't as quesy, but he still worried.
"Amber Soare is very smart. In fact, the whole Soare family is. I grew up with her, visiting her family quite often. We had this whole large network in which we would all correspond. A lot of our network died from the first wave of destruction, the Soare family being some of the first to fall. They went into hiding like we all did, but they were they last to go into hiding. They made sure everyone of us got to someplace safe before they did. We looked to them as our leaders. I think you'll like Amber. She loves to strategize, and tries to make sure everyone is placed with their best interests in mind. She's a good person, and cares for everyone." Mayne murmured quietly. "She's an Alpha, as our network would say." He couldn't help but smile fondly at all of the memories of his younger days. There would be huge gatherings where families from all over Hesenia would join together in perfect harmony. The Soare's started the tradition, and more and more families came each year. They even had to start calling it the Concordia Celebration. It was always a fun time, and Mayne had so many friends and family from it.
"You can trust Amber with anything. I trust her with my life." Mayne concluded. "I also trust you with my life."
They had stopped and Mayne watched as Cilan crawled into Solara's arms, sobbing. Mayne's heart lurched, and he found himself leaning on Timpani. After a few moments, Amber had asked him to lead Sorcha back with Ivana. The blond-haired beauty looked to be in a lot of pain, and Mayne knew he had to help. He nodded once to Amber with a smile, before turning to Timpani.
"I'll see you in a few minutes. I love you." He whispered before hugging her. He then let go before he could rethink his choice and beckoned Sorcha to follow him. He kept a brisk pace, hoping to get to Rowan before it was too late.

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♚ ❝ you're the one that i love, and i'm saying goodbye )

Postby hellb0und » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:46 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ━━━━━ xx`xx ━━ xxENNIFER xi!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ jennifer / sixteen / pyrokinesis and accuracy / female ] xxxxiii tagging a dead gavotte

It all happened so fast. Jennifer had no time to process it. Before she knew it, her hands were covered in her lover's blood. Her rage grew out of hand, though Regina and Darius were long gone. Everything around her turned to flame, everything but Gavotte's now dead body. Sobbing, she caressed his cheek and sunk to the ground. "Stay with me." She muttered through tears, her body shaking uncontrollably. Though his response never came, and never would come. She held his limp body in her arm's as if he would somehow come back to life. "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry." She repeatedly said. That was until she focused on her bloodstained hand's and began panicking. She covered her ear's and curled herself up on the ground, keeping her eye's tightly shut. She couldn't move. That was when the sight of Regina's scythe striking Gavotte and killing him began playing on repeat. Unknown voices whispered things in her head. Jen continued to cry out, before other distant memories of her's joined the violent scene. When she finally opened her eye's, a pool of blood had collected from underneath her. Though it was just a hallucination. Unaware, she quickly fell back to look over and see his body reduced to nothing but bones. Regina's horrendous laugh could be heard above Gavotte, and her gaze fell upon the female standing above him holding her scythe and grinning. Hurling herself at Regina she screamed, "No!" Unexpectedly she hit nothing but the ground. Looking back at Gavotte he still remained. Next thing she knew Solara had appeared before her, and Regina stood next to her. Solara was holding the scythe she'd used to kill him and then she struck him again, his hand was outstretched towards her and he fell lifeless. Solara held an emotionless face and Regina giggled, "Consider this a warning." Jennifer went to grab the blonde's neck but the two disappeared before she could do so. She didn't know what to do, so again her knee's buckled and she shut her eye's. Though it didn't stop. She was trapped, and her mind was now against her.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:40 pm

Myrtle was so excited, he jumped up and kissed Grace on the cheek.
"Thanks Gracie!" He exclaimed, literally shaking like a chihuahua on a sugar rush. He looked like a puppy and sounded like a bird. "And yeah! I want to live in a zoo of cute things!!"
He wrinkled up his nose when Grace mentioned curtseying. Myrtle was particularly bad at this stuff, but he decided to practice. He tried to curtesy, but he looked like he was examining a disgusting stain on his shirt.
"I'm bad at curtseying, but I'm sure Auntie Sunny will let me get away with it!" Myrtle pointed out. "I'd like to hug all my family on the mainland, and- oh! Let's make a list of people to hug!"
"KIDS!" Ondine hollered. Myrtle snapped to attention. Momdine was gesturing to her boat, which was filled mostly with food. Everyone know Ondine loved food. Of course the boat with the most food would be HERS.
"We're gonna see Hesenia!" Myrtle cheered, pulling Grace along this time. "Let's go!!"

---

Rowan nodded in understanding. He often felt like he knew people already, even without seeing them before. Most people were connected to each other somehow, which was why. Something about Vivien reminded him of Jennifer. Were they sisters? Before Rowan could ask, Vivien had asked him about his power.
"I can heal people," He explained. "I wish I was more useful, because, honestly... I often reach the scene after it's already over."
Rowan turned his blind eyes towards the ground. He shouldn't be burdening new friends with his personal problems, that was foolish of him. "I'm sorry. A lot just happened, and I'm sure you went through a lot to get here. Maybe you should try to relax... when did you last sleep?"

---

Azuline sucked at good ideas, but fortunately Amelia had it covered. That was good. Azuline herself was too busy laughing at the prospect of kicking idiot butt. The Underworld barely had any rules, because people down here often didn't follow them anyway. You were heck, even allowed to kill people. They would just respawn in the office anyway.
Some people actually hung around the office, laughing at people who got killed and sent there. Particularly horrible people would often get killed by other Underworld prisoners. It did make sense. A person who went to the Underworld for killing a rival, for example, might not tolerate a person who ended up here for killing innocent children. Azuline certainly wouldn't. Well she had killed teenagers, but most of them could fight back pretty well.
"I got Roy boy!" Azuline called out, launching herself through the crowd. She didn't care that she was knocking over other kids. They were usually annoying brats anyway, sent to the Underworld for something like committing arson and watching as their classmates burned. There were really horrid people down here.
She finally slammed into the taller boy, who didn't even fight back.
"Ah. So finally you agree to marry me, my princess." Leroy sneered as Azuline pinned him by the throat against the wall. "What redeeming qualities do you have that might woo this godly presence?"
"What the hell?!" Azuline screamed and kicked him in the gut, disgusted.
Leroy doubled over, clutching his midsection. After a few seconds, he was at it again. Flirting while bent over and in pain. That would actually be kind of impressive if he wasn't so disgusting.
"A strong kick, huh? But of course. A man of my caliber can only associate with the strongest, smartest, and most beautiful of ladies. Now sing for your supreme king."
"ARRGHHHHH!!!" Azuline roared in rage and slammed Leroy against the lockers.
"What a voice!" Leroy kept saying until he went unconscious. Azuline dropped his body, which slumped against the floor as students started immediately trampling over him, not caring as they stomped on the defenseless boy. Azuline didn't really care either. This was kind of pathetic. It would be funny if he wasn't just so infuriating!

---

Something felt familiar about this stranger. Camilla could feel her heart beating a different rhythm, slower and steadier, the sound of wardrums and soldiers' blood roaring before a battle. This was oddly familiar, but impossible to name. Strangely, it stirred up old nostalgia about her childhood, playing with her best friends as their wooden stick swords clashed against one another...
She nodded to Vaxas, and stepped forward. The tall stranger's long black hair fell in curtains over their eyes. Camilla was intelligent enough to know this was purposeful.
"Can you look at me?" Camilla asked, as gently as she could.
Silence for a long time. And then slowly, they brushed their hair out of their eyes. Camilla was shocked to see the gruesome state of their face. Even if this person had once been familiar, Camilla couldn't recognize them now. Their eyes were closed, and Camilla deduced they had been blinded after many battles. No wonder they hadn't even turned their head directly towards Camilla. They must be following the general sound of her voice.
Upon closer observation, the stranger's exposed hands and neck were just as poorly off as their face. What had happened to them and how were they still alive?
"You should stay with us." Camilla told them firmly. "We can take care of you."
The stranger shook their head. Could they speak? There was an eerie silence that seemed to linger around them, something quieter than normal quiet. Quieter than normal, mute human beings. Camilla couldn't figure it out.
At least they could hear, but they seemed incapable of much else. Despite being the fire element, Camilla could often be cold and vindictive. But she found herself pitying the wounded ... human? ... in front of her.
"Is there something you need to do?" Camilla prompted.
The stranger nodded grimly. Camilla couldn't imagine them having any other expression. They turned around and started to walk away at a brisk but shambling pace.
Camilla shook her head. She wanted to know... but it would be rude to push further.
"You've done well," She told Vaxas, placing a hand on his arm. "Now come to the campfire. Everyone will be pleased to hear you were successful, even though you went out alone."
There was a gleam of anger in Camilla's eye that she couldn't hide. She hated having her orders disobeyed. Of course, she wasn't going to punish her loyal Commander after a success. But had he failed and gotten killed in the desert night... Camilla would find it hard to replace him.

---

Clotilda came from a family where girls and women weren't supposed to show vulnerable emotions. She had always been different, but her mother Solara never punished her for it. That actually made Clove more ticked off. She wished her mom was harsher. Did Solara not have high expectations for her or something? Cilan was always the favorite, that pathetic mommy's boy who was crying his eyes out right now.
"You do have a point," She grumbled, wiping her eyes and hoping nobody was looking at her. She would stab any random idiot who decided to look at her. Clove had yet to come to terms with her death, but talking about it made her feel a little better about her choice.
Then Jonah offered they talk to more Generals. "Yeah... I'm sure Katharine at least will be scared of me," Clove said. Katharine had never been as assertive as some others, like Janice or Camilla. She was one of those 'gentlewomen' who preferred to let other people win, out of politeness. Well Clove would just take advantage of that.
"Thanks. I feel a bit better," She admitted. "But I'm still NEVER coming out."

---

Waverly returned Sorcha's smile. He was honestly impressed by her no-nonsense attitude. She had clear priorities and didn't hesitate to state them. She reminded him of his mom, except more blunt and upfront, and much more aggressive. Nobody in Waverly's family was really that aggressive, when it came down to it.
He stood beside the shorter girl as she picked up Ivana, lifting her with seemingly little effort. Sorcha was remarkably strong. She really did remind Waverly of his mom.
Despite Sorcha's rough appearance, she held Ivana with surprising care and concern. Waverly really hoped his cousin was okay too. Ivana was always so uptight about her physical looks. Once she recovered, it would be good for her and Sorcha to make friends... the young soldier could teach her about other things in life that were important. It would help Ivana cope with the scar Thana had inflicted. Waverly honestly wished Thana had scarred him instead of Ivana, because he felt guilty he was alive and well. His brother had died a death he didn't deserve.
But it was too late for useless wishes. Waverly could only hope the future was better. Now that Amber and Cilan were together though, it filled him with hope.

Timpani firmly wrapped her hand around Mayne's, cradling it like she would hold a kitten's paw. No matter what, she would be there to protect him, a loyal sidekick to her little kitten. Little hero.
"Hmm," She grunted as Mayne described what happened with the Soares. Amber would need some getting used to. Timpani had never been particularly fond of 'Alpha' types. Hopefully this one would be reasonable and not ridiculous, like other 'Alphas' Timpani had encountered. She had met her fair share of leaders who demanded respect and obedience, but never respected or reasoned with people they saw as underlings. Cadence was the definition of ridiculous, for example. And Cilan was a child, not a leader in Timpani's eyes.
"I trust her if you do," Timpani told Mayne, "but we aren't friends yet."
Her voice was loud enough for Amber to hear, which was the intention. Timpani didn't believe in hiding things from people, if the truth would help them to grow. Trusting Amber as a comrade and colleague didn't mean Timpani liked her yet. It just meant she would follow the (hopefully reasonable) orders that might be given. Timpani somehow believed she would eventually warm up to Amber, though.
It did warm her heart that Mayne trusted her with his life though. Timpani wouldn't take that lightly, especially not after the nightmare where she murdered him. No matter what happened, his life would be in good hands. Timpani had literally died once and been brought back to reach this point. This had all happened for a reason.
She stood firm and straight as Mayne leaned against her, but she looked up at Amber's orders. Timpani stared at her thoughtfully, but trusted the younger girl's judgement. Timpani was a loyal soldier and fighter, but despite all her physical strength and toughness, she didn't have a sharp mind to compete with. She would often follow orders that she disliked, from people she trusted but not necessarily liked, because she trusted their wits more than her own.
"I love you too. Be careful," She told him. It was up to Timpani to stay here and watch over Amber and the surviving royal family, until it was time to carry them home.
Did that make her a Royal Guard of sorts? Maybe one day...

---

Darius agreed wholeheartedly with Regina. He wasn't as brilliant and wise as his lovely Queen of course, but he wasn't blatantly stupid like the Brown family. What kind of royal name was that? "Brown"? What kind of ruling family would name themselves after their hair color?
"He's all yours, my princess." Darius smiled, going back to his typical shark grin. His mind was full of images of Alastair bleeding out, impaled on Regina's scythe...
Then she had the most genius plan. Darius didn't even flinch as she kissed him, but inside his stomach, butterflies were having the Third Sunset Rebellion with an arsenal of weapons. The butterflies blew each other up, as expected, and Darius was left with flames burning in him. An undying fire that would let him destroy any enemy who got in their way.
"Got it," He growled, still grinning as coldly as ever. He followed Regina at a slightly slower pace, not quite as graceful as the blonde beauty moving just ahead. Of course, Darius was happy to let her lead the way. He had the best view of her lovely hair from behind. He watched the way her long, slender legs elegantly maneuvered around any obstacle. Darius didn't even need a flashlight with his beautiful star lighting the way. She had a stride more beautiful than a running doe. Even the trees of the forest should be bowing to her.
Darius didn't speak a word as he joined Regina in the bush. He was disgusted with this Jennifer girl, falling in love with this weak and pathetic boy. Jennifer was one of the few people Darius approved of, but her boyfriend was disgustingly wimpy. The strong should only exclusively associate with the strong.
He remained in the bush as Regina left, ready to back her up if necessary. Gavotte was no threat, but Darius didn't want that Jennifer getting her filthy hands on Regina. Jennifer had already been contaminated with the weakness of that scrawny and smaller boy.
Regina was out of sight now, but no doubt setting up an ambush. Darius trusted her wholeheartedly to destroy these idiots with a single blow. Regina didn't even need his help, which was part of her beauty. She was the truest woman heaven could create. She didn't need a stronger man to protect her, no way. She didn't need a weaker boy to feel superior over, definitely not. But Darius was neither. He was her partner in crime, and they would rule Hesenia side by side. Not only that. Their reign would extend past the living world one day, to Celestial Tower and the Underworld.
Darius's eyes darted around the clearing. Gavotte and Jennifer were nothing of interest. They would be helpless. It was beautiful, the way Regina tore apart the 'Sanctuary' created by Luno himself. She had already shown her dominance over even the Celestial Couple.
His gaze finally landed on Regina's beautiful figure. She was impossible to miss. Any man's, or even woman's eyes would instantly be drawn to her exquisite curves and perfect features. Of course, it was Darius's job to win her heart before anyone less worthy did.
His heart skipped a beat when she nearly fell, and his smile fell. But that mistake only made Regina a hundred times more attractive to him, because even the Goddess was human. Darius just winked back as she blew her kiss with her perfect, full lips.
Then she threw herself from the branch and her next movements were a blur. She was so fast, she had impaled Gavotte while Darius was still working out how she would kill Jennifer. His immediate thought wasn't one of doubt about Regina's choice. It was complete faith that she made the right choice. Of course taking out the weaker partner would serve to break the stronger one down! Jennifer would turn even more pathetic than Gavotte soon enough.
Darius didn't look long at the dying boy. His eyes were trained on Regina, and her sirenlike snake voice hissing towards that Jennifer. Regina started running then, and Darius leapt to his feet, taking her hand and running by her side. She had a plan and he knew it would be equally genius as this one, if not more genius. Nobody in the Soare family and their network could even compare with her.
"I wouldn't have missed it for Hesenia," Darius said calmly, bringing her hand up to kiss it. "What next, my lovely?"

---

Gavotte smiled. "Let's just stay here."
He had the feeling Jennifer wouldn't want to return to the Sanctuary anytime soon. It was mayhem there. Even back in Windwoods, Jen never seemed close with the other children. Gavotte loved hanging out with her though. He would often surprise her with baked goods behind his mother's back.
He didn't say a word after that. Gavotte could stay like this forever, just looking at Jen: Her blonde hair like tongues of fire, blue eyes like the center of the hottest flame. She was a work of art. Not even Timpani, Vulcana's own daughter, compared to Jen's fire. He didn't want to focus on anything but her...
One moment everything was peaceful, the next there was a blade through his chest. Gavotte's vision darkened to black in seconds, but his last thought was of Jen. He reached out towards her, but couldn't reach his hand in time before his legs gave out. He was dead before he hit the ground.

When he opened his eyes, Jennifer had tears in her eyes. Gavotte would never have imagined this possible. He looked up at her, smiling softly.
"Always. I'm here, Jen," He told her, but she didn't seem to hear him. She was apologizing uncontrollably and crying, and suddenly seemed to snap and lose her mind. Worried, Gavotte stood up and placed his hands on her shoulders, but they went right through her. What was going on?
He looked down, only to see his own body limp in the grass. Gavotte's eyes widened as he realized what was happening, and he fell to his knees, unable to speak. Tears were falling from his eyes as he watched the girl he loved come undone. Gavotte had no family left alive... It was Jen alone who would feel the pain most keenly of his departure.
"Gavotte? It's time to go," A warm voice said. Gavotte had never heard it before, but he knew it was Zelkova. Strong, gentle arms picked him up from behind and cradled him like an infant. Before he knew it, he was being carried away towards a door. He knew that once he left, he wouldn't be able to come back. But he couldn't form the words to tell Zelkova to stop or even slow down.
He could only think of three words to say before the door closed on him for good:
"I love you-"
SLAM.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me