☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby ~Rue~ » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:31 am

Andy Imani || 17 year old male || weather manipulation
with: jade

I smile. "Well nature is my favorite kind of art." I say. It is really good to just be alone in nature. I would lke to just sit by the lake quietly with Jade and have no one loud bother us. I smile when Jade starts to draw and I start reading the book. "I won't look, don't want to spoil the surprise" I say.
I flip to a random chapter, this one is about how Zelkova likes to flirt with people. I woul not like that. I flip to another chapter. This is about Terentia and her green thumb, she is a quiet tall lady who also likes to be alone in nature. I keep reading. Hey I never knew Terentia, Aeliana and mariana were all sisters. I feel like most people know this.
"Can I at least try to guess what it is?" I ask smiling.

Anna Imani || 11 year old female || shapeshifting into small animals
with: xia

I nod, I know xia is not an evil person even if she killed someone, she just freaked out because she lost the person she loved the most because the blond stranger boy wasn't being careful. It wasnt right to kill the boy but she is not a bad person just because she made one bad choice when she was very angry.
"Ok sounds good. I'll go get your amulet, watch me!" I say, I take a deep breath then move sideways until I am out of the bubble of air, I then kick my legs hard and swim up.`I might be tiny but I am very strong, with a few kicks of my legs I get myself to the surface and I take a huge breath. Where is the amulet I wonder? I swim to the lake shore and look around, I have 7 minutes so I don't have to rush like it's a 10 second countdown, besides if I take my time it will give Xia some alone time. So I don't rush around and I make sure I keep my ear tuned in to what in Hesenia is going on with the older teens. Nobody has killed each other which is good, they look like they are calmer.

Kale Birch || 17 year old male || photosynthesis/light from hands
with: pack

(same as last post, he asked Amber if he can come with her)

Fern Birch || 16 year old female || photosynthesis/plant telepathy
with: pack

Waverly wants Sorcha to stay with us. "Yeah staying together sounds good." I say. "So can you tell me more about why you came down here? Like how do missions work in your army." I like learning about the Armys and also it will help people take their minds off thngs like: How cold Solara feels, how my mom and Waverlys brother just died, etc. I hope Amber gets back soon, if Darius betrayed her and my brother then I will make him suffer.
~Rue~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFae » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:38 am

Jonah
17 going on infinity
Tagged: Clove

Jonah smiled as Clove returned to their world. The smile on her face was wicked and predator-like, and Jonah just hoped he wasn't the prey at the moment. He let out a sigh when Clove started ranting about Regina and Darius, listening intently. He definitely agreed they were rather disgusting with backward beliefs, but there had to be other motives. Why would Regina just stand around and watch as Luno was murdered? He tilted his head to the side in thought, but smiled slightly when Clove squeezed his hand and proceeded to inspect it. It distracted him for a moment, but it was long enough for him to lose his train of thought.
"My hand has not changed since I was 15 years old." He teased. "And there is nothing I wouldn't do for you, Clove. Whatever you need me to be, I'll be. I love you." He knew he was sappy and gooey, but sometimes he just wanted to remind her of his love and how endless it really was. There really was no word in the known language to truly express how he felt about her.
"That cannot be the end of your rant, love. What else is bothering you or annoying you?" Jonah teased, bopping her nose with his free hand.

Amber
Tagged: Her Pack

Amber's heart was beating so fast, and she did not let go of Cilan. She kept thinking this was a dream, or a cruel trick from Agatha, and that Cilan would disappear. If she held onto him, he wouldn't disappear. Her eyes searched his face, memorizing it down to the last detail.
"Always. Never will we be separated." Amber whispered to Cilan, so low only he could hear. She would never be separated from her Alpha ever again. She was determined to never let it happen again. Her gaze then snapped to Kale as he pledged his allegiance and then asked to join Amber, Cilan, Mayne, and Timpani on their journey to the beach.
"As much as I would love you to come, Kale, I need you to stay here and help wherever you can." Amber gently stated, but still firmly enough to not be argued with. The true reason why she needed Kale here was because she knew he was loyal and a fighter. If Regina tried something, she knew Kale would defend the others. It was a tactical and practical reason, since she would need to sway a few more of the people here. Her eyes then glanced to her brother, who finally let out the breath he was holding. With a single look, Flynn knew what Amber was asking him to do. He nodded once, and slunk into the forest after Regina and Darius who had disappeared when Amber wasn't looking. As much as she wanted to hug Flynn, she needed him here.
"It is a pleasure to finally meet the great Amber Soare." A gentle voice greeted, as a boy with auburn hair bowed from the waist. Amber immediately had taken a liking to Mayne, and she couldn't help the smile that spread across her face.
"The pleasure is mine." She smiled gently at him. She did not want to scare him, or even rile up Timpani. "And it is a pleasure to meet Timpani. Even I have heard of the tales of the girl forged from Vulcana's flames." Her gaze had slid over to the girl who was standing protectively beside Mayne. She was just oozing raw power, and Amber had no doubt Timpani could kill anyone here without a second thought. Yet, Amber had only the utmost respect for her. Timpani was trying to stay as neutral as possible, and it was very admirable.
"Let's go grab the rest of our Pack." Amber smiled, turning her attention to Cilan before pulling him off into the forest at a somewhat brisk pace.
The faster they retrieved their pack, the faster Amber could finally get that alone time with Cilan to cry as she pleased.

Regina
Tagged: Darius

Regina ignored everyone once she had finished speaking. She ignored Amber and how she was playing Alpha since it was all pretend anyway. She ignored Kale's look of disgust and Cilan's weak mewling. All Regina focused on was Darius. She smiled up at him and slid her small hand into his large one. It fit perfectly.
Who knew even villains could have soul mates?
"I would love to catch up, handsome." She purred, leaning forward as she spoke. Her eyes searched his, looking for any sign of betrayal but finding none. While Regina trusted Darius, she couldn't put too much trust in him. That was one lesson her parents always drilled into her. Rori and Bren did love each other, very much in fact, but they still would squander the other if it meant climbing to the top. Regina would do the same thing to Darius, and she knew Darius would do the same to her. It was just the way of a villain she guessed. She smiled flirtatiously as she turned around and started to gently pull him into the forest, away from all of the bystanders. When she finally got Darius alone, she wanted to make sure no one would be in hearing distance.

Sorcha
Tagged: Her... friends?

Sorcha was honestly surprised at the need in Wavelry's voice. She had never been asked to stay. To say Sorcha was touched was an understatement, especially when she saw the fear in his eyes. It wasn't fear for his safety, but for her safety.
"Of course I'll stay." Sorcha smiled, not wanting the boy to fear anymore. She sat down by Waverly, but with enough room to be able to jump in any direction if a threat did come. Sorcha was prepared to stay silent until Amber arrived, but she had the second surprise of the night. Fern had asked her about her army.
"I know more of Janice's Army than any other." Sorcha started, smiling slightly. It felt good to be among people who cared, not that her friends back at the Mountain didn't care. They all cared for each other, but they weren't attached to the hip. "It's sort of competitive to get a mission. If you impress Janice, she'll give you a mission. It's the only way to leave the Mountain on your own, so they are coveted. I guess I impressed Janice enough to earn another mission, but when I get back-" Sorcha stopped her explanation. She didn't want to know what was going to happen when she got back. She had failed her mission, and by doing so, allowed innocents to die.
"Not many people fail a mission, so it's a big deal when one does." She sighed. "Otherwise, we just train and train. Janice has other tasks for us, each more labor intensive than the last. The theory is that if we are persistent with our menial tasks, we will be unstoppable on the battle field." Sorcha was silent for a few moments, unsure of what to say or even do next.
Communication was never her forte anyway.

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:05 am

Myrtle threw his hands in the air with a laugh. Of course he looked like a strange insect, and he was gonna act like one too! He began dancing around, waving his arms and giggling. He absolutely loved to make a fool of himself and then hug unsuspecting neighbors who stopped and stared. He was as good as a flytrap plant, except no biting because biting was mean. So basically a flytrap plant that hugged flies and let them go.
He couldn't wait to read all about weird Hesenian things. On the island, things were pretty normal. Apparently there was a lot of cool stuff on the Mainland that he would never expect. Well Myrtle had a big imagination, like once he dreamed about a hot pink dragon that jumped around like a prancing deer to create flower meadows everywhere, and he asked the dragon to grant his wish of eating pie with all his besties. Which was Grace, and... well everyone who wasn't mean could join them too, of course! He wasn't one of those people who said "you can't sit with us" and kicked out people from his group. Myrtle didn't even think those types of meanies existed. He had only heard about them in stories.
"Momdine probably packed my stuff already!" Myrtle exclaimed, grabbing Grace's wrist and starting to sprint with his tiny little minnow legs. "Hurry, let's get there before she finishes without me!"
He purposely kicked up sand as he ran across the beach. Myrtle loved to play in the sand, and he never wore shoes, because he loved how the grains tickled between his toes. By the time he reached Ondine's hut though, she was just carrying the last suitcase outside. The small pink one.
"Thanks mom!" Myrtle said and lunged at the General in a hug. He felt Ondine awkwardly pat him on the back, then push him away. He laughed and sat down in the sand, not caring if he got sand in his shorts.
"I'm gonna fetch the other girls and our rafts. I'll be back soon, so be ready to leave at any time." Ondine petted both teenagers' heads, then walked away while chuckling quietly to herself.
Myrtle loved her like a mom. She always took care of him and reminded him to go to bed, even when he was super hyped up on wildberries. He opened up the suitcase to check that everything was there. Sure enough, Momdine had thought of everything, including his favorite stuffed bunny. He zipped it back up and looked at Grace with a huge smile on his face.
"Can you read me something from one of those books now? Pretty please with a coconut on top, but a small one so it doesn't crush the rest of the please sundae?" Myrtle begged and gave her his best puppy-dog eyes.

---

Zelkova was still in an awful mood from the earlier accidents and incidents. She had just calmed down, and she wouldn't tolerate any more stupidity from teenagers murdering each other. If there was one more idiotic scene involving some kid stabbing another while screaming nonsense, Zelkova would personally appear to the living and give them a real nightmare that Agatha couldn't compare to.
... No? She wouldn't actually do that. She was just so angry that she would threaten to.
It did make her feel better though, that this teenager wasn't pushing her away. In fact, Mallory seemed to be accepting the hug. Zelkova gently took the young werewolf into her arms, cradling her as she would a small child.
"Shh. You will be safe with me," Zelkova whispered. She easily stood up with Mallory still in her arms, and left the room, entering the familiar darkness she often visited. The reaper carried the girl down the staircase only she could access. Even if Zelkova was still angry, she wouldn't take out her rage on the teenager. Mallory wasn't quite innocent, but at least she tried to do the right thing.
"I'm sorry for what happened. Is there anyone specific you want to see again?" Zelkova asked. Most newly deceased people wanted to reunite with their loved ones, and she found few exceptions. It was touching to see them see their father, their daughter, their husband, for the first time in a decade. Zelkova didn't like to be the bad guy. It wasn't her who chose who lived or died. She just wanted to ease people's transition from one life to the next.

Azuline would have felt bad for her rude joke about unruly assassins, but hey, Amelia had laughed it off. This girl was a pretty fun buddy. Azuline didn't like to be taken too seriously all the time. She liked to look awesome while fighting, but she didn't want people to think she was some high-and-mighty jerk butt either.
She let out a whoop when Amelia mentioned how she murdered her father. This girl seemed nice, so the dad was probably an actual high-and-mighty jerk butt. "What did your dad do? If he's down here and he's jerk enough, we can get some good revenge on him after we beat up these idiots."
"... And therefore, the square root of... I FORGET THE LESSON BECAUSE OF YOU BRATS!" The teacher's voice rose to a scream. "NOW GET OUT OF MY CLASSROOM BEFORE I PLUCK YOUR HEADS OFF YOUR SHOULDERS!!!"
Azuline didn't even flinch, she just grinned and started walking towards the door. "Time to have some fun..."

---

Acacia looked down at the unconscious boy in her arms. Hopefully the desert night was not too cold for him. After her 'death', the spearwoman remembered feeling an overwhelming cold. She had never been warm afterwards, not even during the fire of Ravineside Academy. Acacia had gone to extinguish the blaze, charging into the midst of the fire. The flames burned but gave no warmth, and they had not harmed her much. She was already ash, held together in this form by her unbroken resolve to make amends.
Peregrine and Vaxas were talking about powers. The commander's reflexes, as he said, gave him better chances of escaping death. Acacia thought about her own power. She hadn't exactly escaped death, nor had she returned to life like a phoenix. Gone was her heartbeat, the constant steady pulse of hopeful determination in her veins. Her beating heart was what made her Acacia. And now it was gone, but she could keenly hear the heartbeats of everyone around her.
The spearwoman chuckled- but it wasn't funny.
Peregrine seemed to tense up at the sound, and drew closer to Vaxas. Acacia shook her head at herself. Nineteen years struggling along this way without a heartbeat; sometimes she found herself slowly losing sight of her goal. To do enough good deeds and earn herself a few minutes with her father in Celestial Tower, to apologize before she went to her punishment far below.
She tried not to think of her friends. Janice, Camilla, Blair, Katharine, Lanette... She tried not to think of her brother Alder, and especially not Sam Brie. Thinking of them reminded her that she could never see them again. For all everyone knew, Acacia Adamson died nineteen years ago. She could not reveal herself and let anyone deem her a hero.
She had murdered an innocent. Her own father.
"Well I still think it's pretty cool," Peregrine said to Vaxas, quieter this time. "Hey, is that your camp up ahead? I can't tell, I've never been there."
Acacia couldn't even make out anything in the distance. Her eyesight had always been horrible, and nowadays everything was tinted red and dark. But she would need to be careful if they were approaching Camilla's army. At least Camilla wasn't Blair, who would undoubtedly scream Acacia's presence for all Hesenia to hear. The redheaded archer had always been one of the more reasonable of her friends.

---

Gavotte nodded silently in agreement. He was relieved Jen had noticed the burn without him pointing it out himself; he would feel bad to draw attention to his injury. It would make him feel like he was accusing Jen, which he did not want to do. He followed Jen to see Rowan, who was behind the argumentative looking tall pair.
Gavotte noticed the blind healer visibly flinch upon turning his head towards the wound. How much of this could Rowan see? Gavotte sometimes wondered what the world was like in his eyes.
"Of course I will help," Said Rowan, placing his warm hands on Gavotte's shoulder. The pain and heat of the burn quickly faded, replaced by the healer's familiar warmth.
"Thank you," Gavotte told him politely. He wasn't sure what to say, and he certainly wasn't comfortable explaining what happened. Jen wouldn't hurt him on purpose.
Rowan cast his sightless eyes down at the ground. "I'm sorry I wasn't there earlier. It has been so stressful with all this fighting, I've just been overwhelmed. Is there anything else you need?"

---

Clotilda groaned in mock annoyance at the lovey dovey speech. She secretly loved it, but she pretended like she hated it. What she did love though, was that he actually wanted to hear more of her ranting. Oh she loved complaining about how much she hated people.
"My brother and your sister are taking the place I was meant for," Clove growled as she leaned back on the chair. She was going to be here for a while. "I was supposed to be Queen, and I actually died saving people. How was I supposed to know I wouldn't come back? I thought I was a phoenix for sure.
"Oh and don't forget those fools, Andy Unwomanly and Jade Whatever. I can't stand people who stand around and don't help people who are getting killed. Then there's Gavotte, clearly in an abusive relationship. Jennifer didn't even apologize for burning him. Then again, Mallory didn't apologize for killing my brother just to take out her own anger. Another abusive relationship. I wish your brother had punched her. Then there's Xia, who I am never going to forgive for those ridiculous words unless she comes to me and begs me for mercy herself." Clove was on a roll.
"Kale is a useless brown-noser, like those teachers' pets I hated in elementary school. Timpani isn't even doing anything, she just stands there pretending to look tough. And Mayne's always hugging all the jerks, like he's got a death wish or something. I swear Timpani's gonna end up more abusive than Jen and Mal put together. Rowan is too cowardly to do his job, and... Lily's okay I guess, but she murdered innocent people in the past so actally no." She wasn't going to stop anytime soon.
"Regina and Darius suck for obvious reasons, but I haven't even mentioned the others. Ivana is pathetic and passive aggressive, always giving hypocritical attitude to my mother. Not that I even get along with mom. She has the blood of innocent children on her hands, you know. I don't even know how to feel about her sometimes." Clove threw her hands in the air in exasperation. "And right now, the state of her is just pathetic. Sorcha showed up and started acting like the leader to a bunch of new people. Vivien, Celeste, and Fern are completely useless, apart from the occasional attempt to keep up morale. It rarely works anyway. Waverly? He does pretty much nothing at all. I hate him more than the other three."
She decided to focus on the others. "The Generals are taking too long, and people are getting killed because they won't move fast enough. All Janice does is make her soldiers spar between themselves, and she has no strategy. Camilla is the opposite, but all she does is plan. She's all talk and no fight. She was supposed to be smart, but she sent her completely empathy-lacking commander on a mission to retrieve some useless boy messengers. Blair is the worst, that horrible screamer who called me a city rat. She is a complete idiot. Lanette's army isn't an army, it's a bunch of friends who are too busy hugging to get violent. Katharine's soldiers can't even focus once they break formation, and Agatha is all about causing chaos. Their strategy is useless. Ondine's people are dancers! Her best soldier is a tiny sixteen year old. I don't know how they expect to take their 'artistic combat' into real combat. And I don't even need to bring up Acacia. Her psychology doesn't even make sense, and just watching her gives me a headache. Obviously the thing about zombies eating brains is because she doesn't even have a disgracing brain."
Clotilda wasn't done of course, and she just kept talking.
"My father could have done much, much more. I don't care what 'plan' he had, but I'm pretty sure it failed. The triplets aren't doing their job properly, while Albina and Conlan aren't even trying. Juniper married yet another woman with anger problems; in fact, I'm pretty sure Vulcana has a thousand times worse anger than Agatha. General Ada won't even come out of the Underworld to destroy Agatha. I know that Ada would destroy Hesenia even worse if she wanted to, but here's the thing! She clearly doesn't want to. Ugh... and Evan just sits there being useless. I can't stand Livius for very obvious reasons, and Zelkova isn't doing anything about the constant deaths. The Timekeeper downstairs, all he does is cry. Pretty soon Hesenia will run out of electricity because Adam is helpless. And don't forget King Alastair. Since he's switching his own loyalty, now his few followers are turning against him. And what does he do? He goes to talk with people who obviously hate him, and want to kill him."
She thought she was finally done, but no. One more. "And finally, worst of all, there's me. I'm stuck here and I could be down there, saving the world and kicking Agatha's scrawny old lady butt. But no! I had to make a stupid choice and waste my life killing some worthless assassin, and I didn't get to come back from it. And now all I can do is whine about how much I hate everybody, instead of actually slapping some sense into them."
Grumbling, she crawled into Jonah's arms and decided to just stay there with her face buried into his chest. "Hmph. I'm not coming out."

---

Timpani was glad those two were finally reunited. Something felt different now. With Amber and Cilan standing side-by-side, life seemed to be returning to the Sanctuary. The darkened sky seemed a bit brighter than before, and she doubted it was just her imagination.
Mayne was first to greet them, and Timpani stood right beside him. She was surprised that people told freakin stories about her or whatever.
"Nice to meet you too, Soare." She smiled as warmly as she could, trying to not look intimidating. She probably failed, but oh well. Timpani didn't care too much about the way she looked. It was true she was made of scrap metal, and there was no hiding that. Vulcana's daughter was not winning no beauty pageants. But she did make an excellent guard who looked her part, a hundred and one percent. Bad math probably, but Timpani hated math, so screw it.
Now, Timpani wasn't all that good with social skills or reading. Once Amber left, Timpani decided she needed to catch up. There was obviously a lot she didn't know.
"So this Amber girl. Tell me more," She asked Mayne. Timpani wanted to trust that kid, but she had to check first. Apparently that girl was pretty popular in Hesenia or something.

Darius's crooked smirk turned into a genuine smile. Regina returned his feelings, didn't she? With any other girl having a crush on him, Darius would get all arrogant. The others were just accessories who would hang on his arm and make him look tough when he fought off other dudes. But not Regina, the destined Queen of Hesenia. Other girls, Darius called them 'his' and he didn't care how many there were. Regina? He was hers, and nobody else could compare to her. Darius would even lay down his life for the blonde haired beauty who starred in all his daydreams.
"I can fill you in about the Capital," He said in a low voice once they entered the forest. Of course he would start with some useless information, or even things that made him look like a good guy. Oh, Darius knew he was a bad boy, but he would be a hero for Regina and Regina only.
"Alastair's gone soft. He's close to retiring, or else getting assassinated. Won't survive long in the trap he dug for himself." Darius knew it was almost time for them to take over. Regina must know she was meant to be Queen, too. It was obvious she was the most suited for a leadership position out of everyone. Amber and Cilan were just pathetic, whiny children whose bloodlines gave them some stupid advantage. Darius didn't believe in that stupidity. He had blood from the legends too, and he was sure most people preferred Albina over Solara. At least the ice elemental spoke for herself, and didn't enforce twisted standards of 'justice' by killing innocent people with her bare hands.
His parents hated Solara, but Darius hated her for his own reasons. He wasn't a useless follower of the people who gave birth to him. His mother Meadow was a helpless crybaby who clearly put up the 'damsel-in-distress' act out of laziness. She never had a job, and just stayed home all day. Darius had no respect for her, or his father. Payne was arrogant and his wife only existed to feed his enormous ego. Darius knew he was arrogant too, but at least he acted on his own accord. All Payne did was show off and pretend like he was the best. He did nothing of significance. Darius constantly fought with his father, ego clashing against ego. The day he won his first fight against Payne was the day he was kicked out of the house. His stupid dad had no room for anyone stronger than him.
What a fool. You couldn't improve yourself by only hanging out with weaklings. That was why Darius hated those freaks in the Sanctuary, and he even hated most of the girls he flirted with. Like that Ivana. Just like her weakling father, she depended on her electricity power to fight. If Darius could get close to either of them, he could easily take them down. He couldn't see himself actually dating some useless brat like Ivana or Amber. They would just stay at home and cook all day, unlike Regina who would actually rule the world alongside him. Cilan had bad taste. Then again, he was incompetent too.
I guess incompetent boys like incompetent girls, Darius thought arrogantly.
Now they were probably out of earshot. "Alastair wanted me to take down those idiots in Clock Tower, but how stupid is that? I'd be cutting off Hesenia's electricity. I left, so I guess I'm a traitor. No problem. Alastair's done for, and I know exactly who's gonna take his place."
Darius smiled his shark smile, but it reached his eyes this time.

---

Waverly was relieved people were agreeing with him. He had a deep respect for all his companions, like Fern, who was making a valiant effort to lighten the situation with friendly conversation. Waverly would say he considered them friends, but that wasn't true. He considered them all his family. Even though he wasn't much of a fighter, he would still protect them in any way he could.
He listened intently to Sorcha's explanation of the army. It sounded tough, and he knew he would probably not survive. He hated combat and would rather everyone get along. Even with a ruthless opponent, Waverly would still feel horrible hitting them back. He just wasn't a fighter.
But that was okay, right? Not everyone had to be a warrior.
"I have a lot of respect for anyone with the courage to join an army," Waverly said. His voice was much steadier than before, and he realized just how much safer he felt with everyone sticking together. He only jumped a little when Amber reappeared with a boy in tow. Waverly immediately recognized the Prince.
Cilan didn't look the way Waverly expected him to. He pictured a tall, fearless young man with the same stern features and broad shoulders as his mother. This boy looked ready to break into tears at any moment. Waverly gently took Ivana from the Queen's arms. He had a feeling Cilan would want to hug his mother, and he was right.

Cilan could swear, not bursting into tears right now was one of the most difficult struggles of his life. It was hard to even look directly at Amber right now. He managed to maintain his smile as Amber greeted Mayne and Timpani, but once she led him into the forest, he couldn't help but shed a few tears. He was just silent the whole time. If he spoke, he would probably break down. He had so many emotions that he couldn't even name them all.
Despite wanting to ask Amber a million questions, he couldn't even get a single word out. When they reached the clearing, that was when he really did lose it. He climbed into his mother's arms and cried into her shirt, uncontrollable sobs that made him struggle for breath. Cilan had wanted to show he could be mature. He wanted Solara to deem him ready to raise the sun once again. He had planned a reunion with his mother, but what he envisioned did not look like this. Cilan couldn't do anything but sob helplessly in the Queen's embrace as she held him.
"Are there any more?" He heard the redhead boy ask. "Sorcha and I can take the others up ahead if you want to stay here with..."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( - - // ❝ are we the hunters ? or are we the prey ?

Postby hellb0und » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:36 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ━━━━━ xx`xx ━━ xxENNIFER xi!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ jennifer / sixteen / pyrokinesis and accuracy / female ] xxxxiii tagging gavotte and rowan

Jennifer shook her head, "We're fine for now. Thank you." She turned back around and realized Regina and Darius had disappeared. Though right now that wasn't her main concern. After walking back towards their isolated spot she sighed, "Sorry about that." She should've apologized beforehand but her mind was elsewhere, and it was her fault accident or not. Fortunately they had Rowan. "You missed quite a bit when you were asleep, but I'll start from the beginning. Agatha put a curse on all of us, and everyone had a nightmare depicting their worst fear's come to life. She purposefully made them feel real. The nightmare's were just distractions though. If you touched someone you didn't have a ridiculously close bond with, they'd die. Some even died in their sleep. Everything turned into utter chaos when Cyprian unexpectedly returned and ended up touching Silas. Xia lost it, killed him, and then fought with Regina before telling all of us that we've lost nothing. Once Cyprian was dead he knocked into Cedar.. And your mother. I'm sorry, she didn't survive." Jen paused for a moment to allow him to process everything. She knew what it was like to lose your family, as did most of the other's. "Cilan was killed as well. Threw himself into the fight between Xia and Regina. Xia was eventually calmed by Mayne. After that I lost it, and nearly burnt the Sanctuary down." Her tone was low as she spoke the last sentence, though she didn't explain why. "Regina suddenly came charging into the Sanctuary screaming, and started explaining that Agatha killed Luno. Agatha decided to show up and Cilantro was about to kill her before Regina cut her head off and she disintegrated. Then Regina went on a massive rant about majority of us, Amber bore her neck to Cilan though I don't know what that means. Cilan and Amber are together now and the future heir's to the throne." Now finished she took a deep breath, and awaited his response.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ━━━━━ xx`xx ━━ xxIVIEN xi!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ vivien / seventeen / hydrokinesis / female ] xxxxiii tagging rowan

Vivien had walked into the Sanctuary after helping Kale bury his mother. He quickly left and went to find Amber. Much had happened afterwards, though for the most part Vivien wasn't sure what to do. She decided to go into the cabin where she saw a female. Upon closer examination she had since passed. The whole "safe place" thing was debatable. It would be unrealistic if they could protect everyone, but more then just a few people had died here. She went upstairs to find empty rooms with beds, and the idea of a nap sounded amazing. She reminded herself this was no time to be napping, especially since they were in the middle of a rebellion. She realized how useless she had been thus far though she had no one to protect, and really no purpose. She was just another soldier, of sorts. Walking back downstairs she found the kitchen but realized it'd be rude to simply take food. Walking back outside Vivien headed back towards the group and saw a male sitting further away from everyone. He appeared stressed. "Hello." Vivien spoke plainly.
Last edited by hellb0und on Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:05 pm

♘— ""

age † 17gender † femalepower † aura manipulationcrush † silas meistheme † xform † x
tagged † anna

Xia gave Anna a smile and a raised eyebrow as she left the bubble. That kid would know what to do. The sapphire amulet had been laid beside her pile of Iron and chain-mail armour on the shore a certain distance away from where the group had been standing. Xia didn’t want to head to the surface yet, although she had detected that the tension within the group of teens had faded through their energies. Either way, she hoped that Anna would take her time. Xia needed a few minutes to herself just to look back on the events that had unfolded prior to her cooling herself off in the lake.

What exactly had she seen? The pale moonlight shone down on Silas’ hair, making it glow. He slept peacefully in her arms even though he had been fighting a mental battle which… he ultimately lost due to an intruder. Xia didn’t even linger on his face long enough to remember his name which she most definitely recalled now. Cyprian Brown— the king’s son. He made a simple mistake and Xia shamed him for it with death. Silas’ kind smile and nervous gaze appeared in her head again and drew her anger back to the surface. She’d stab Cyprian a thousand more times if it meant Silas could be brought back to life.

“Children of the Devil… I’ll eviscerate you!”
    Her screaming was muffled by the water that surrounded her— she was thankful for that. There were certain ways Xia wanted to take her frustrations out but not a single one was a good idea. She just hoped that Anna would return soon. She needed a better coping mechanism than this. I'm completely aware of the attack on titan reference I stuck in here.

♕—

age † 17gender † femalepower † shadow manipulationcrush † n/atheme † xform † x
tagged † azuline

Amelia opened her mouth to respond to Azuline but was rudely interrupted by the teacher’s angered outburst. She didn’t even flinch at the boisterous exclamation and simply answered her new pal’s question, spreading her dark wings. “My dad killed my mom so I killed him. My family history is some sort of weird murder chain. Jerk-ass enough. My mom’s down here washing dishes so it’s cool. Let’s go get Terrance after we deal with these idiots.”

The Valkyrie gave Azuline a devious smirk before taking off, shooting through the classroom door without a warning to those below her as she passed under the doorway. Amelia was almost certain she had kicked someone in the head on the way out but it’s not as if she’d care. She had no compassion for others aside from her mother, Alastair, and now, Azuline. There was only so much room in her heart and she decided who she was going to care about many years ago. Now, there were new additions due to her changed self.

Amelia kept her eye on Leroy from a bird’s eye view, keeping close to her friend but high above the moron. She was close enough to Azuline so that if she needed to come down and grab a gigantic spit ball to release on the guys, she could do it simply by obeying a hand signal or something.

✞—

age † 17gender † malepower † enhanced reflexescrush † akiria saitotheme † xform † x
tagged † acacia, blythe, peregrine

Vaxas smiled when Acacia laughed. The situation itself wasn’t funny and honestly, the commander didn’t even know what was going on with the spear woman. His smile seemed forced. Something that tugged at his lips but coiled the wrong way. He simply hummed in response to Peregrine, unaware of what he had said until a couple of seconds later. It wasn’t a late response as he had technically said yes to him but it was something on the lines of a delayed reaction.

“Y-yeah. That’s Camilla’s camp." Vaxas spotted the black dots that moved across the area like ants but he knew they were the soldiers he worked with. The tents seemed small from here but Vaxas eyes were better than the rest of his family’s. Mallius actually needed to wear glasses but he refused to because he believed they made him look like a nerd. He didn’t do anything to help with his vision. The only reason he got by with sword fighting was because of his astral projection. Without that, Vaxas would have easily cut his brother to pieces.

The commander choked on a memory, his breath hitching as he brought a hand to his lips. He felt sick to his stomach knowing what he had done. His own brother’s death was his doing and Vaxas couldn’t live with that fact. He didn’t want to live with that fact. His dream was to reunite with his parents but knowing what he had done, he’d be trapped in the Underworld instead. There was an upside to that, at least. Zelkova would hold him when he finally left this wretched place.
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybee. » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:39 am

• Grace Brie • 16 • Ondine's Army • Tags: Myrtle •
At Myrtle's crazy insect dance, this was not the first time she had seen it, Grace had to clamp a hand over her mouth to stop herself from snorting with laughter. She shook her head in mock disapproval, "Come on little Myrtle-bug." She told him, "Or we'll miss the boats!" She let her friend pull her out the door and over the soft sand of the beach towards Ondine. She was glad for her reflex ability else it would have taken the majority of her time training to actually be able to run on the sand without stumbling. Myrtle, however, seemed to have perfect footing on the sand ,even without any gifts yet showing, thanks to his Island upbringing.
Grace stood back and laughed as Ondine awkwardly received Myrtle's hug, she nodded eagerly as Ondine told them to be ready to leave and allowed her general to pat her on the head. When Myrtle very imaginatively begged her to read something from one of the books she smiled and nodded, pulling the 'Beasts of Hesenia' book from her suitcase and flipping immediately to a specific page, carefully smoothing the pages as the book rested on her lap. Whenever she had looked through the book this particular creature always made her think of Myrtle and she was sure he would like it. The page was opened to show an adorable looking creature, looking a great deal like an incredibly fuzzy teddy bear, clinging to the trunk of a tree. "The Peluche," She read, tracing the words with her finger," Is a creature which could be compared to a black bear in its general appearance and climbing skills. These bears live in the cooler areas of Hesenia, creating the need for the thick, soft fur that covers their entire bodies and their common behaviour of huddling together, and spend most of their life high in trees in large groups. Although they are herbivorous, mostly eating fruit, nuts and leaves from the native trees as well as feeding on tree-sap, they possess sharp claws that are used for climbing but can easily cause great damage to any creature they feel their group is threatened by." She looked over at Myrtle to see what he thought about the cute-looking creatures. "They look like the cutest little teddy bears." She told him, "So they always remind me of you."
When she was young she had often compared the creatures in the book to the people she knew, but she'd never really looked at which one reminded her of herself, mostly just her friends and family and sometimes Hesenia's great legends.
🌷🌷

Natalie (she/her)
Introvert
Fantasy
Current Interests: FE3H

🌷🌷
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ❝ ♛ where the wind doesn't change !! )

Postby artemis, » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:23 pm

♛ -- MALLORY ! !
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

( mallory everton ) - - ( cis female ) - - ( sixteen ) - - ( werewolf/animal telepathy ) - - ( tagging death )

The events had left Mallory clinging to Zelkova like she was a toddler being held by a parent. She felt arms lift her off the ground, and her breathing returned to normal. Though she wasn't quite thinking straight, she couldn't exactly tell whether Zelkova was quite literally radiating anger or if she was just warm in general. But if she asked, Mallory wouldn't object to letting her take her anger out. After all, she was already dead. Nothing left to lose, right? She thought with disdain. When she asked who she wanted to see again, though, her eyes shot open and she muttered, "Yeah, I'm sorry too, but I'm fine.... is my father around?" She said. Her emotions were going in every direction.
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:49 pm

Gavotte decided to tune out everything his enhanced senses were telling him. It wasn't his place to eavesdrop on everyone's conversation, especially when Jen was trying to explain things. Once they were away from the others, the first thing she did was apologize. Gavotte just smiled.
"It's alright. I understand you were just upset. I would be too, if I saw you and you looked dead." Gavotte moved close to Jen and just listened quietly to everything she said. He was an orphan and only child now, but he couldn't break down and cry. He had to stay calm. It was his specialty, keeping a level head in times of distress. If he started losing his mind, what would happen to the others around him? Panic would spread and that wouldn't help anyone. Though he wasn't a strong fighter, Gavotte wanted to protect his friends in a different way. He would be a steady shoulder for them to lean on.
"I wish I had woken up sooner. I feel bad for leaving you to deal with that alone," Gavotte said. Without enough people to calm the situation down, it had escalated and now people were dead. This was why peacemakers were always needed. Even in an army, if everybody had the same battle-hungry personality and anger issues, they would end up falling apart when an argument broke out between themselves.
"What do you think we should do now?" He asked. He would go wherever Jen did. His family was gone, and she was the only person left who he loved. If he lost her too, he wouldn't be able to handle it.

Rowan nodded politely to the couple as they left. He smiled at them until they were out of sight, and then he sat down in the grass, tucking his knees to his chest. He felt like a huge failure.
This was what he was afraid of. He never told anybody, but he should have. They might have whipped him into shape. Rowan didn't want to be useless. He wanted to devote his life to help people, and save many lives. Instead, his friends and family kept dying on his watch, and he was always too late to save them.
All he had done was heal Gavotte's burn. He was glad to help, but that didn't lessen the body count. Rowan felt the eyes of his friends watching him, scolding him silently for letting them die.
He thought about going to find Lily, and consoling her about her earlier confession. But another girl was approaching, and she greeted him. Rowan stood up, not wanting to be rude. "Hello miss, I don't think we've met before. I'm Rowan Adamson," He introduced himself and extended a hand. The girl seemed familiar, even though the blind boy could only sense her glowing outline.

---

Azuline actually found it cool that Amelia took revenge for her mother. It wasn't like Azuline knew what parental love felt like though. She was familiar with hate and revenge, so she was all too happy to help Amelia beat up her traitorous dad. "Can't wait to clobber the old loser. If he looks anything like my dad, I could probably snap him like a twig."
Azuline had learned a bit about her birth family. They were all scrawny little nerds, except for her mom. Audrey was the only one with decent physical strength in that family. Azuline was pretty sure she was twice Audrey's size though, and she had a thousand times the training. If it came down to fighting them, her family would be easy pickings. The thought worried Azuline a little. It would make her a terrible person if she beat up her entire family without a care, even she knew that. From now on, she was only gonna beat up real jerks.
The ex-soldier looked around, trying to spot a target. The Idiot Alliance was mingling with other students, starting arguments wherever they went. As soon as Azuline got a glimpse of red hair, she leaped into action, literally. She flew at the soulless ginger in a spectacular tackle and pinned him to the floor.
"You're dead, James!" Azuline yelled in his face... then realized it was just Drew.
Oops.
"... Huh?" The mindless idiot grunted stupidly.
Azuline groaned and stood up, then kicked him across the hallway. Drew wasn't nearly as annoying as the others. He and Keith weren't even particularly rude when separated from their ridiculous buddies. She looked up at Amelia, wondering if she had spotted any ruder targets.

---

Peregrine remembered a time he shared a hut with very messy and smelly boys. Because the male instructors were much more lenient compared to General Ondine, the slobs always got away with it. Peregrine had only one roommate who behaved reasonably. They would start conversations, and focus all their attention on each other to take their minds off the disgusting mess. Peregrine was too timid to say something about it anyway. He wasn't fierce like the bird of prey he had been named for. His friend tried to speak up about the mess, but the other two laughed it off.
Right now he was reminded of that time, because he was trying hard to focus on Commander Vaxas. Behind him walked the living dead, who carried a boy between life and death. Neither of that made Peregrine comfortable at all. Acacia didn't seem completely sane, and Peregrine was worried about his friend Blythe. The poor boy hadn't even stirred from unconsciousness. It might be dehydration setting in. Blythe had grown up with General Blair after all. Unlike the islanders, the jungle inhabitants of Blair's army took no precautions with sanitation. They just stuck their heads in the river and drank as they pleased. As a result, they never had to experience waiting for saltwater to evaporate into a collection pot, waiting for the lake water to pass through the filter before being boiled, or waiting for the rain barrel to fill up completely.
He breathed a sigh of relief when he saw lights in the distance. At least his eyes matched his namesake. Vaxas beside him seemed to be upset, however. Peregrine wanted to ask what was wrong, but he felt like that would be intrusive. So he reached over and grabbed his escort's hand instead.
A sudden movement from behind made Peregrine turn around with a start. The spearwoman had thrown her spear far away (for no apparent reason), and Peregrine couldn't even see where it landed. For a moment, he thought Acacia had gone off her rocker and was going to attack them or something. Peregrine felt bad for doubting the woman who saved his life, but he just couldn't find the heart to trust something- someone that messed up.
A trumpet-like blare sounded from camp. A tall redheaded woman was running towards them, her short hair bouncing on her shoulders. Peregrine didn't know many redheads, but General Camilla was one he instantly recognized even from far away. She cleared the distance quickly, and didn't even appear too out-of-breath. Up close, though, Peregrine noticed she was actually shorter than Vaxas. He always imagined Camilla to be unreasonably tall like Solara.
"General Fairchild," Peregrine said, respectfully bowing.
"What a polite young man." Camilla chuckled and patted his head lightly. "Commander, you have done well. You found both Blythe and General Ondine's missing brother. And who is this?"
Peregrine stiffened. Hadn't Acacia requested that nobody see her? She wanted specifically Camilla to not recognize her for some reason. He had expected her to have already run away, leaving Blythe in the sand. But she was just standing there with her head bowed. Completely silent. Her long, tattered black hair was a curtain that obscured her face. Peregrine suddenly realized, this was why Acacia had thrown away her spear.
But why was the spearwoman hiding from General Camilla?
Or maybe more specifically, what was she hiding?

---

Myrtle cuddled up to his bestie. He was the best at warm hugs, and he especially loved hugging his best friend in the world. He leaned close to the book, practically sticking his nose into the pages. Grace flipped to a picture of the cutest thing ever. It looked like a giant teddy bear, one of those really fluffy ones with soft plush fur that he loved to stroke.
"Eeeee it's so cute!!" Myrtle squealed, throwing his arms around Grace and squeezing her. "I've always wanted to pet a real teddy bear and hug it!"
He listened intently to her explanation. Maybe they would find one, and then he would ask to keep it. But he would ask everyone except Ondine first. All those people would definitely say yes. Ondine on the other hand, Myrtle was sure everyone together could persuade her! Then they would have a Peluche to hug every day. Myrtle loooved cute snuggly things. Once Ondine caught him cuddling one of her bunny slippers.
Down the beach, Ondine was leading a group of women and girls. Some of them were carrying a bunch of bags and luggage, and others were carrying boats over their heads. Ondine had organized the formation so everyone was carrying a boat with similar-height teammates. Ondine started ordering them around, getting them to place the boats in the water and start loading them up. Myrtle stood up and grabbed his pink bag.
"I can't wait! Maybe we're gonna get to meet the Royal Family in person!" Myrtle exclaimed. "The nice one, and the one that's slightly not as nice but obviously still huggable!"

---

Zelkova rarely heard anyone apologize about their own death. More commonly, they would be screaming in rage about how they would make their murderer be sorry for what they did. Maybe Mallory was saying sorry about all the other things that happened. Either way, she couldn't feel angry when someone was apologizing. Zelkova sighed and tucked Mallory a little closer in her arms, playing with the girl's thick dark hair.
"Your father... he and your brother are waiting for you." Zelkova explained gently. She had reached the door, which would open and lead to wherever she needed it to go. She pulled it open and walked in backwards, shielding Mallory from the initial blast of hot Underworld air. Someone must have forgotten to turn on the air conditioning. The non-prisoner residents like James Everton weren't getting punished after all, so they deserved to be comfortable. Zelkova would go fix the thermostat once Mallory was settled in. She set the girl down and smiled, a bit regretfully. The reaper nodded in silence to Mallory's father, and the blonde boy that must be her adopted brother Eden.
"Just call my name if you need me," She told Mallory before walking away. Right now, Zelkova had an idea for a job the young girl might enjoy. She still had to get some things in order though.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:41 am

Jade smiled as she smoothed out the rough silhouette of the wolf, nodding with a smile as he told her that he wouldn't look. "alright, you get three tries but you can't see the sketch." She said as she flipped the page over, looking up at Andy patiently as she's waited for his guesses.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybee. » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:21 am

• Grace Brie • 16 • Ondine's Army • Tags: Myrtle •
Grace returned Myrtle's sudden squeeze when he saw the page she'd turned to. "I thought you'd like it!" She laughed. "When we defeat Agatha," She said, with barely a tremor of doubt, "I'm going to head deep into the even coldest places in all of Hesenia until I can find you a Peluche and bring it back and teach it all sorts of tricks." She paused for a second, delicately tilting her head slightly to the side. "Maybe we could even bring back some other animals and create an entire zoo!"
She carefully placed her book back on her bag and ,sitting cross-legged with her elbow resting on her knee, leant her chin on her hand to watch the hustle and bustle of the travel preparation. She pulled her bag over one shoulder, ready to rush off as soon as they were called. "Are we supposed to curtsey when we meet the royal family?" She asked Myrtle, "The not-so-friendly royal family are never going to be my rulers and the real one. Well they're Adamsons, I would never feel right curtseying to an Adamson." She thought for a second, "Although," She admitted, "I've never met a phoenix before. I guess that would probably merit a curtsey."
🌷🌷

Natalie (she/her)
Introvert
Fantasy
Current Interests: FE3H

🌷🌷
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes