вlαck flαg||α pírαtє rσlєplαч||ѕєαѕ||σpєn

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: вlαck flαg||α pírαtє rσlєplαч||ѕєαѕ||σpєn

Postby Freyamonster » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:40 am

Am I allowed to join as a werewolf for the The Blood Maiden, or is this rp dead?

My name is Freyamonster. If you ever doubt my abilities, try to beat my record of 01:12.54 on the hardest mode, or beat through the fire and flames on expert with 92 percent or higher on guitar hero. I also love RPing and dragons. I've lost touch with cs so my respond time is low, but I'm getting back into it. "Your name" is best anime movie, highly recommend you watch it.My characters
ImageImage

Freyamonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: вlαck flαg||α pírαtє rσlєplαч||ѕєαѕ||σpєn

Postby LadyThumbs » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:50 am

(um its currently dead as not many people are replying and the creator of this roleplay has not been online in a while. I would love to revive this roleplay but I can't without the creator. I can't speak for the others but I miss this roleplay and would love to continue participating in it)
LadyThumbs
(I'm too much of a noob to make a cool signature)
LadyThumbs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me