Blood is Power - WORLD II- ACCEPTING!-

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Blood is Power - WORLD II- ACCEPTING!-

Postby The_MAD_Q » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:43 pm

Olivia/15/Omni-Communication/Location:Food Hut/Tags: Dean and Mya.
Olivia was kinda hurt by the way Dean put it, but she actually understands so she isn't going to hold a grudge. Looking over to Mya who is defending Dean, Olivia nods to what she says. "Yeah, I know, I mean he is right. With my frail constitution we would have to stop like every five minutes." She looks off to the side a bit dejected. "and it's not like I and any good in a fight. so I would end up as dead weight to be dragged around. Not even my power seems to work on it, so i woukd be no help..." But her sad face turns into a smile. "But it's good because they have you Mya, with you everything will be fine. No one can. be hurt with you there." She drags her basket out of the tent and throws it on her back. "It will make sure that you guys can have a feast." She laughs, knowing that she would not be able to do that, but it wouldn't stop her form trying.
The_MAD_Q

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:03 pm

Mya smiled a little as she thought about Olivia's words. She was nice, that one. When she didn't find him in the village, Mya decided to look through the side of the forest for Jax. Soon enough, she recognized his aura and made her way towards him. As she got closer, she recognized a quiet tune the man was singing. She didn't want to disturb him, but the situation was slightly urgent. "Jax?" she called as she got closer to him.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lover boy. » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:21 pm

JᎪx ᎶhᎪᏁ|ᎪᏟᏆᎥᏁᎶ ᏞᎬᎪᎠᎬᏒ|ᏟᎪᏁ bᏒᎬᎪᏆhᎬ uᏁᎠᎬᏒᎳᎪᏆᎬᏒ⚓

As Jax' tune came to an end he heard the lead medic's voice speak up. " Jax?" she asked him, in what was like an urgent tone. Jax looked up at the blind woman, and after a moment replied' What is it Mya?' he asked, now turning his gaze away from her. Jax never thought much of Mya, he didn't pity her at all, but he always wondered how she lost her eyesight. Of course he never bothered to ask, because however it happened the chances are , it definitely wasn't pleasant. As he waited for an answer he looked down at his dirty hands, and began to rub both hands together in order to wipe the dirt off.

тαgѕ: MYA, σρєη!
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:50 pm

Mya kept walking until she was right next to him. "Dean has found something... Disturbing in the food shed. Along with all the good being gone." she started. "a creature came in and ate it all, and Dean has given himself the goal to go after the creature and do I don't know what with it. He wants you, me, and other people to go with him." she knew she was being very blunt, and the story didn't sound very real. But she didn't care.
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:07 pm

Perri wrote:Rosemary

She stared ahead, a notepad in her lap. She didn't really have much of a plan, with getting to her brother without being surrounded by... her hazel eyes drifted to her hand, opening it. I wish I did something...then I could be with my baby brother.. The notepad was from her previous job before she was randomly teleported here. A simple reporter. The recorder she had was crushed on the landing and this was all she had. Some stuff on some guy named Michael West. But she scribbled her black pen on the paper, sighing. I guess I don't have much of a choice but to have a look around... But that meant drifting away from her brother a bit. He got up and shoved the notepad in her back pocket, where she always kept it, and marched onward, deeper into the world.

Austin

He settled in the camp pretty easily. Although they didn't really believed his power. Most of the powers here were... visible. But he made it either way. He tried to say that his sister was out there, somewhere, but the person who introduced his just kept talking and he didn't want to be rude. "Tsk," he ran his hands through his 'fro in annoyance. "That should've been top priority..." his knee bounced where he sat, his black eyes drifting to person to person. They're all different.

(I'm just... Going to leave this here...)
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lover boy. » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:54 pm

' So you mean to tell me, we're going to go in to find some "monster" without any clue what's truly in there?' Jax said, slightly in awe of the ridiculousness of this obviously flawed plan ' Wow! What a genius move by our leader huh? said Jax sarcastically, before stating ' this is why Dean can barely make a plan on his own without me..' said Jax in an inaudible tone. ' And you? What do you think of this plan, Mya?' asked Jax, now standing up from the ground in preparation to leave with the blind medic.

lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:06 pm

Mya shrugged. "we already searched through the food hut, we can't know anything else. What else do you propose? We know the most we can." she responded, choosing to ignore the question about her opinion. It was best. If she spoke against Dean, it was treason. If not, Jax would not be happy. Knowing the second in command was ready to follow her, Mya started walking.
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lover boy. » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:30 pm

Jax stayed silent as they made their way towards the tribe area, but when he saw his cabin he stopped & turned towards Mya ' I need to go into my hut, to go and grab some things.' he stated, and with that he was off, he made a light jog towards his hut. And took the two small wooden steps up towards the door. He opened up his door, and walked inside. He looked around searching for a few things then, grabbed an oversized fish net hidden under his pillow. He then collected other items, such as: a pocket knife, a crossbow, and a bag. The bag was for carrying all those things of course, and with everything he needed he threw the bag over his shoulder before running back out towards the blind medic. ' I surely got everything, ' said Jax, gesturing towards his sack full of weapons.' anything you need to grab before we find Dean and go out on the hunt?' he added asking the woman.

lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:40 pm

Mya nodded. "I need to get some useful herbs, and we have only about half an hour left. I'm guessing you either go to the entrance of the village or to the food hut, I'm not sure where we are supposed to meet." she told him. "bye!" she called sarcastically before turning on her heels and walking away, orienting herself by memory.
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:21 pm

Rosemary / Noah and Magnus

She hopped over a few logs, noticing the small beaver cuts at the edges. Then there's water... She kept going by until a yell caught her attention. "That's... A guy-!" She nearly tripped over a root, she was so excited, and decided to hurry towards the voice-- wait there's more. Oh my gosh, these guys could help me-- She bushed through several bushes, getting small cuts along her arm, tearing into her white, short sleeved, button up shirt, but only a little. She found... She found a kid pulling off a bear... Cub... Off a man's... Men are so... But her trail of thought shifted into another direct into a more pipping anger, "What the hell do you think you two are doing!" She ran over to them. Or, more towards the bear cub that was attached to one of them.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me