When the Starlight reaches our path (RP forum)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: When the Starlight reaches our path (RP Forum)

Postby No one » Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:04 am

Tiberius Remmington Pellin/King of Calanius/Male/43 years old/Tags: Vipsania/Location: Throne room/Heterosexual, Demisexual/Married to Vipsania Aurora Pellin/Kids: Kai and Kenny
Tiberius smiled and said, “That you do my dove.” He looked to his beautiful wife. As much as he loved his children, he loved her more than anything in the entire world. He looked over to her and said, “I like that idea. Keep there minds occupied on some other task instead of the rebellion, show them I’m not a bad guy.” He looked to her gratefully and said with a sigh, “I know I know, but I can’t show weakness. One wrong move and everything will be spilled.” At the mention of tea, he smiled and said, “I could go for some tea. Thanks honey.”

Olivia Willow Vextor/Nobleman of Calanius/Female/26 years old/Tags: Greyson, Catherine/Location: Cafe/Pansexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Kids: None currently
Smirking at the hint of sarcasm in Greyson’s voice she said, “Ah yes I remember that. Before I was a noblemen I used to be a spellchaser. I remember the first time this happened, I was only 8 years old.” She looked over at Greyson and mumbled, “But it’s not like anyone cares.” She looked to both of them. She knew people didn’t like her for being a noblemen, but she didn’t ask for the job, she was promoted to the job by the King. She never asked for any of it, and sometimes she wished people weren’t so quick to assume things about her. She said her voice not faltering, “I’m not like them. I never asked to be a nobleman, I was just appointed by the king. Everyone besides the princes started out as a spellchaser. I understand that we are called as big and people, but trust me when I say this, I am not one of those people, not like ding dong over there.” She pointed to Kenny.

Prince Kai Sailium Pellin of Calanius/Male/18 years old/Knight for Calanius and Leader of Resistance/Tags: Nell, Slade/Location: In town of spellchasers/Homosexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Kids none currently
Kai embraced in the hug that Slade was giving him. It was like a hug that his mother would give him when he was a young kid whenever he was upset. He said his voice shaky, “I know, but he expects so much of me and after running away for a long while he wants me to stay for good. I just wish everything in this kingdom was set right. I know if I were King I would be fair and just and not a dictator like my father is.” He pulled out of the hug giving Slade a grateful look and then said to Nell taking the medicine and water, “Thanks Nell. I owe you and to as well Slade. I owe you both and your not telling me otherwise.” He tended to be stubborn and right now he was being stubborn. He would not budge from this.” As he took the medicine he said, “Enough about me, I wanna know about you guys, got any plans today?”

Prince Kenny Royal Pellin of Calanius/Knight of Calanius/Male/18 years old/Tags: Town of Spellchasers, Blake/Location: in town of spellchasers/Pansexual with female lean/Crush: Open/Kids: None currently
Prince Kenny nodded his approval and looked to Blake saying, “I think were all in order. I see a few spellchasers over in there respected work areas. Let’s go Blake. I shall tell of the king your good work. Maybe he’ll promote you soon. Your very worthy of it by now especially your performance here.”

Ellie Rose Tillman/Farmer and Spellchaser of Calanius/Female/27 years old/Tags: Kenny, Sera, Abram/Location: Town of spellchasers/Pansexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Kids: None currently
Ellie continued to listen turning her head to the two as they were called.

Colin Archer Weston/King’s Court of Calanius/Male/24 years old/Tags: Leo/Location: Leo’s home/Very much Homosexual/Crush: Leonard/Kids: None Currently
Colin face grew a bit flustered as he mentioned of him being excited. Geez he had made everything so obvious. He looked to Leo controlling himself and thought in his mind, he is such a handsome guy. He stammered, “Well... it’s just a...a very exciting thing for me because your by best friend Leo and it’s always exciting for me when someone I know comes out with something as big as this.” He felt him take his other hand and his heart skipped a beat it seemed like for a split second. He looked to his friend and said, “I want everything in your life to make you happy and if being this sexuality makes you happy then I’m all for it. Even if you weren’t homosexual I would still be happy because your my best friend and you have full capability of being whomever you want to be.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: When the Starlight reaches our path (RP forum)

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:01 am

Drake Stellan Williams/ Male/ Knight/ 21/ Dragon shifter/ tags:open
A shape of a dragon flew in the sky, zipping and zooming through the clouds. The dragon soared, free and at peace. They spiral changed direction and flew down, landing gracefully on the top of a hill. The dragon shifted into a male, and the male walked down the hill.

Jasper Harman/Female/ King’s court/ 17/ Aether magic/ tags: Open
Jasper sat in her study, a book in hand. She sighed, closing the book and standing up. She placed the book back in it’s slot on the bookshelf. She then sighed and looked out the window. She was quite bored.

Pipkin/ Male/ Nobleman/ 25/ Nature/ tags:Open
Pipkin strolled through the little garden he owned, a hand brushing the plants as he went, keeping count of the plants. His garden was a prized one, one with many sections for different plant needs. “The strawberries are ready to be plucked” he says to himself. They grab a basket from the floor and began plucking and inspecting the strawberries.

Slade Johnson/ Male/ King’s court/ 20/ Resistance member/ Darkness/ tags: Kai, Nell
Slade smiles, “I’ll support you, no matter what your choice will be. I think you’d be an amazing ruler” he says softly. “It’s no problem, I have stough days too sometimes. I understand” he says. “I don’t have plans, unless your father calls for me” he replies. “What about you, Nell?” He asks turning to Nell.

Blake Frost/ Male/ Knight/ 20/ Invisibility/ tags: Kenny
Blake nods, and follows his superior.

Rigel Hargraves/ Male/ King’s court/ 30/ Calming Aura/ tags: Open
Rigel walked around the town square, making conversation with those he knew. They were quite the social lad, willing to make conversations with just about anyone. They had their guard dog, Malos, trotting next to him obediently. The dog never needed a leash as Rigel trusted him not to run off.

Queen Vipsania Aurora Pellin/ Female/ Queen/ 42/ Elemental Magic, Light magic, Ather magic/ tags: Tiberus
Vipsania smiles, going into the kitchen to get some tea. She strains the tea leaves from the drink and starts to walk back careful not to spill the drink. She hands it over slowly to her husband. “I know, I still don’t like you over stressing yourself” she says in a worried tone.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:27 pm

Ell Ramos- agender- 30 y- King's Court- Earth; moss, daisy, and sunflower growth- fire is... bad for them- bi- married to Rigel- son Carson- Noah x Jess: Nell- two dogs- Tags: Kenny-> Pipkin

The happy and loyal but stubborn and hard headed one hummed. The willowy beauty threw their hands in the air.... The golden brown wavy end haired one amber eyed one saw Nell look at them. They didn't say anything, and headed for the Spellchasers town. They rode fast, finding Kenny and a knight. "Prince Kenny, your father told me to inform you there'll be a meeting later." They didn't wait to hear a reply. They headed off for Nell's fiances place next; he asked to be called by Pipkin.

Carson- m- 8 y- Spellchaser- no magic yet- will be bi or homosexual- Rigel x Ell, Pipkin technically, Nell- white and black kitten Snowraven, wants puppy- Tags

The cute boy with straight neck length golden brow hair sighed...He knew his parents had to work, but didn't like them being away. Deep green eyes behind glasses glanced to the sitter. Oh, right, he was wearing a green shirt and dark tan pants.

(Note to self: Olivia, Sanwoo)

Nell- genderfluid- 26 y- knight- water magic and lily growth- has to be near actual water to use- engaged to Pipkin- wants kids- same as Ell; Ell- Shepherd Mowgli and horse Feather- Tags: Kai and Slade

The fun loving and adventurous but stubborn and hard headed one hummed. The amber eyed brown haired one glanced to Ell. Their sibling didn't speak to them...They sighed and shook their head, watching Ell leave the area then. They patted their good horse, and looked to Mowgli. They then looked to the prince and the Kings court member. "Ah, I...don't really have anything to do today except normal knight duties I guess. Might go visit my fiancé," they said, and blushed a bit.

Abram David Scotsdale- m- 18 y- Spellchaser/Resistance- cat shift- tired easy, doesn't like scary dogs...stubborn, aloof- homo; Kai- not married yet- no kids- Saul x Rylani: Sera, Elliana Laiella, Oscar (adopted)- horse Corolla, dogs Seraphina and Arden (Scamper x Akiakk)- Tags: Sera, Kenny and others

The adventurous and determined one hummed a bit. The pretty but handsome lighter tan skinned one huffed... The straight and black hair continued catching the light. He heard they were leaving, so he started to turn to head back for the house.

Sera Fiona Scotsdale- f- 22 y- Spellchaser/Resistance- dog shift- impulse to chase cats/prey, aggressive to threats...crazy for peanut butter- Pan- open- no kids yet- same as Abram, he's her brother- horse VW, dogs Andor and Faith (Scamper x Akiakk)- Tags: same

The happy and intelligent but stubborn and hard headed one hummed. She shook out the pitch black long hair. She glanced to her brother, watching him start to turn away. She stopped him, as Kenny hadn't actually said they could go yet...and she wouldn't let him get hurt.

Sanwoo Cho- m- 28 y- Nobleman- smaller fireballs and sparks- water...and can faint if using fire too long- Asexual- dad x mom: 3 sisters 2 brothers- a couple dogs and horses- Tags

The Korean male, with almond shaped deep brown eyes, hummed. The tan or golden tan with black hair to mid neck thought. He was hoping Mirsha was doing alright. The taller and well muscled handsome one combed at the straight hair with his fingers.

Mirsha Ko- genderfluid- 20 y- knight- darkness/shadow- it's only defensive- pan (with Sanwoo, but not in RP)- open- no kids yet- dad x mom: agender sibling- cats Yinny and Yangy, bunny, horse- Tags

The sweet and gentle but sometimes shy cold disliker hummed. They had tan or golden tan skin and black hair to mid back. It was straight with a part instead of bangs. They had their boots and gloves on today, of course. The knight was patrolling, not knowing what else to do. Ao, a blue roan horse, walked sedately, carrying the human.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:23 am

Tiberius Remmington Pellin/King of Calanius/Male/43 years old/Tags: Vipsania/Location: Throne room/Heterosexual, Demisexual/Married to Vipsania Aurora Pellin/Kids: Kai and Kenny (Silia, won’t admit it out loud)
Tiberius takes it and says, “I know I know and I’m sorry that I’m worrying you.” He looked to her and said with a sigh, “This is just important that we quench the burning fire within the kingdom. The resistance is stronger than ever and I can’t shake the feeling that something bad is about to happen soon.” He mumbled, “No wonder Silia left.” He slowly zipped at his tea. Vipsania always found a way to make the tea the best he’s ever tasted. He said softly taking her hand and giving it a quick kiss, “Thank you for making me some tea.”

Olivia Willow Vextor/Nobleman of Calanius/Female/26 years old/Tags: Greyson, Catherine/Location: Cafe/Pansexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Kids: None currently
Smirking at the hint of sarcasm in Greyson’s voice she said, “Ah yes I remember that. Before I was a noblemen I used to be a spellchaser. I remember the first time this happened, I was only 8 years old.” She looked over at Greyson and mumbled, “But it’s not like anyone cares.” She looked to both of them. She knew people didn’t like her for being a noblemen, but she didn’t ask for the job, she was promoted to the job by the King. She never asked for any of it, and sometimes she wished people weren’t so quick to assume things about her. She said her voice not faltering, “I’m not like them. I never asked to be a nobleman, I was just appointed by the king. Everyone besides the princes started out as a spellchaser. I understand that we are called as big and people, but trust me when I say this, I am not one of those people, not like ding dong over there.” She pointed to Kenny.

Prince Kai Sailium Pellin of Calanius/Male/18 years old/Knight for Calanius and Leader of Resistance/Tags: Nell, Slade/Location: In town of spellchasers/Homosexual, Demisexual (tent poly)/Crush: Open/Kids none currently
Kai smiled to Slade and said setting a hand on his shoulder, “Thanks Slade. At least I have someone’s support in this twisted world we live in.” He looked to both of them as each one talked. He personally had no plans going on besides tonight’s meeting. He saw the blush on Nell’s face and he said, “Well I don’t wanna hold you up if you want to go do that. I’ll be fine here. I have nothing going on yet so if you want to Slade we could hang out while Nell goes to see his fiancé. That is if you want to.” He added the last bit rather sheepishly. He said to Nell, “I appreciate the medicine though and if you both decide to leave which I’m ok with that, then I appreciate the support you gave me.” He looked over to Infinity his horse and said to both of them, “Even Infinity couldn’t help me right now and usually she always helps so that’s saying something about you two. You two are special people.” He added turning to look at both of them one by one.

Prince Kenny Royal Pellin of Calanius/Knight of Calanius/Male/18 years old/Tags: Town of Spellchasers, Blake/Location: in town of spellchasers/Pansexual with female lean/Crush: Open/Kids: None currently
Prince Kenny says, “You all can go back into your lives now.” He nodded to Blake and turned his horse and telling his horse to gallop.

Ellie Rose Tillman/Farmer and Spellchaser of Calanius/Female/27 years old/Tags: Kenny, Sera, Abram/Location: Town of spellchasers/Pansexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Kids: None currently
Ellie continued to listen turning her head to the two as they were called.

Colin Archer Weston/King’s Court of Calanius/Male/24 years old/Tags: Leo/Location: Leo’s home/Very much Homosexual/Crush: Leonard/Kids: None Currently
Colin smirked at his comment and he saw him get up. He wanted to stay like that forever and ever sitting with his best friend. At the mention of him being available, he said stumbling over his words, “Well.... I mean... ya you are available.” He smiled and said getting up from his chair, “And by the way I meant everything I said about me wanting the best for you Leo.” He felt the dusting of a blush come on again, but he quickly collected himself. He looked around and murmured, “You deserve a lot of things in life that you don’t have yet Leo.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:47 am

Drake Stellan Williams/ Male/ Knight/ 21/ Dragon shifter/ tags:open
A shape of a dragon flew in the sky, zipping and zooming through the clouds. The dragon soared, free and at peace. They spiral changed direction and flew down, landing gracefully on the top of a hill. The dragon shifted into a male, and the male walked down the hill.

Jasper Harman/Female/ King’s court/ 17/ Aether magic/ tags: Open
Jasper sat in her study, a book in hand. She sighed, closing the book and standing up. She placed the book back in it’s slot on the bookshelf. She then sighed and looked out the window. She was quite bored.

Pipkin/ Male/ Nobleman/ 25/ Nature/ tags: Open
Pipkin strolled through the little garden he owned, a hand brushing the plants as he went, keeping count of the plants. His garden was a prized one, one with many sections for different plant needs. “The strawberries are ready to be plucked” he says to himself. They grab a basket from the floor and began plucking and inspecting the strawberries.

Slade Johnson/ Male/ King’s court/ 20/ Resistance member/ Darkness/ tags: Kai, Nell
Slade nods, "See you later, Nell!" he says smiling. He turned back to Kai, "Sure, I don't have anywhere to go and I enjoy spending time with you" he says. "So, wanna go walk around town perhaps?" he offers, unsure of what Kai wanted to do. When Kai told them they were special people, something stirred in Slade, it unnerved him. He shook it off though.

Blake Frost/ Male/ Knight/ 20/ Invisibility/ tags: Kenny
Blake nods, "Thank you, Prince Kenny" he says before turning his horse and heading back towards his home.

Rigel Hargraves/ Male/ King’s court/ 30/ Calming Aura/ tags: Open
Rigel walked around the town square, making conversation with those he knew. They were quite the social lad, willing to make conversations with just about anyone. They had their guard dog, Malos, trotting next to him obediently. The dog never needed a leash as Rigel trusted him not to run off.

Queen Vipsania Aurora Pellin/ Female/ Queen/ 42/ Elemental Magic, Light magic, Ather magic/ tags: Tiberus
Vipsania smiles, "I know you can do it, I know you can" she says supportingly. "Why don't you get up, and perhaps take a walk with me? Get some fresh air might help clear your mind?" she offers knowing how hard on Tiberius the role of leading the kingdom was. "Where are the boys?" she asks curiously as she hadn't seen them leave and wasn't informed about it either.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:52 pm

Ell Ramos- agender- 30 y- King's Court- Earth; moss, daisy, and sunflower growth- fire is... bad for them- bi- married to Rigel- son Carson- Noah x Jess: Nell- two dogs- Tags: Pipkin

The happy and loyal but stubborn and hard headed one hummed. The willowy beauty got to the garden Pipkin owned. The golden brown wavy end haired amber eyed one sighed. They headed over to where they saw the noble. "Hey Pipkin," they said as they got close to him. "I'm supposed to inform you there will be a meeting with the king and all the nobles later."

Carson- m- 8 y- Spellchaser- no magic yet- will be bi or homosexual- Rigel x Ell, Pipkin technically, Nell- white and black kitten Snowraven, wants puppy- Tags

The cute boy with straight neck length golden brow hair sighed...He knew his parents had to work, but didn't like them being away. Deep green eyes behind glasses glanced to the sitter. Oh, right, he was wearing a green shirt and dark tan pants.

Nell- genderfluid- 26 y- knight- water magic and lily growth- has to be near actual water to use- engaged to Pipkin- wants kids- same as Ell; Ell- Shepherd Mowgli and horse Feather- Tags: Kai and Slade

The fun loving and adventurous but stubborn and hard headed one hummed. The amber eyed brown haired one glanced to Kai. "I...if you're really sure..." they said, and trailed off. They knew he said not to only guard him, but they couldn't help it. They knew him pretty well. They didn't know the townsfolk or most others really well...and hadn't actually known Slade too well before either. They laughed and said "Slade, I'm not leaving just yet." They waited for Kai to say if he was really okay with it. They honestly wanted to see Pipkin, though. They then blinked and said "I...I'm special? Thank you."

Abram David Scotsdale- m- 18 y- Spellchaser/Resistance- cat shift- tired easy, doesn't like scary dogs...stubborn, aloof- homo; Kai- not married yet- no kids- Saul x Rylani: Sera, Elliana Laiella, Oscar (adopted)- horse Corolla, dogs Seraphina and Arden (Scamper x Akiakk)- Tags: Sera, Kenny and others

The adventurous and determined one hummed a bit. The pretty but handsome lighter tan skinned one huffed... The straight and black hair continued catching the light. He felt her hand let go, and hurried into the house then out to the barn. He needed to be with his horse right now...The two dogs hurried to follow him.

Sera Fiona Scotsdale- f- 22 y- Spellchaser/Resistance- dog shift- impulse to chase cats/prey, aggressive to threats...crazy for peanut butter- Pan- open- no kids yet- same as Abram, he's her brother- horse VW, dogs Andor and Faith (Scamper x Akiakk)- Tags: Abram, Ellie, Kenny

The happy and intelligent but stubborn and hard headed one hummed. She shook out the pitch black long hair. She sighed as she let her brother go...She glanced to Ellie, and said "I worry about him...and feel the need to talk to someone. If...if you're willing to listen," she said. She already knew Abram had a crush on Kai, or suspected he did.

Sanwoo Cho- m- 28 y- Nobleman- smaller fireballs and sparks- water...and can faint if using fire too long- Asexual- dad x mom: 3 sisters 2 brothers- a couple dogs and horses- Tags

The Korean male, with almond shaped deep brown eyes, hummed. The tan or golden tan with black hair to mid neck thought. He was hoping Mirsha was doing alright. The taller and well muscled handsome one combed at the straight hair with his fingers.

Mirsha Ko- genderfluid- 20 y- knight- darkness/shadow- it's only defensive- pan (with Sanwoo, but not in RP)- open- no kids yet- dad x mom: agender sibling- cats Yinny and Yangy, bunny, horse- Tags

The sweet and gentle but sometimes shy cold disliker hummed. They had tan or golden tan skin and black hair to mid back. It was straight with a part instead of bangs. They had their boots and gloves on today, of course. The knight was patrolling, not knowing what else to do. Ao, a blue roan horse, walked sedately, carrying the human.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:56 pm

RAVEN BASTIAN
- male - nobleman - Basilisk physiology - open for crushes - tags: open -

He walked past the kitchen and took some already made coffee, luckily someone was being earlier there than he was. Well, it's not like he even needed to go to the castle if he didn't want to, but he was heard that there could be some kind of a meeting sometime today, he didn't know the time thought. He took a drink of the coffee which was not that hot anymore, but not too cold either, he walked toward the library room, there were plenty of books to check. He was not a book person unlike his former wife, but it's nothing bad to check some of them, maybe he finds something cool to read there,

MINERVA CECILE MANHATTAN
-female - knight - Crystal magic - open for crushes - tags: Drake -

She clapped a foal that had already begun to trust her a little, giving some new water and hay to their stall "oh well I need to go now, see you later" she said to the mare and the foal, before moving into the second wing of the stable. She looked around to see the old stallion Caviare there standing at his stall, on his usual way. She patted the horse, before too it out of its stall ready to saddle it, but decided not to saddle it despite his father's order. It was for safety, but she was riding without the saddle before and she knew that Caviare was a kind horse. She put the bridle on the horse's head and jumped from the haystack onto the horse's back, starting her little ride. She didn't get for far when she noticed a large figure showing and disappearing up to a hill 'hm Drake on his morning...um whatever he is doing there' she thought to herself making the Caviare going into a calm run toward the hill "Hola Drake...seen anything cool up there?" she called out as she made her way close to the young male knight.

ALFONSO LUTHER
-male - spellchaser - member of resistance - Transmutation - open for crushes - tags: open-

He took the white palomino out of the fence, washed the mares pelt before was time to get the horse into the town where he going to meet the buyer. The buyer's request to meet in town was kind of weird as usually, they do claim the horses on his farm. it's not like it big deal to him as he needed to go to the town as well, so he will only do those two things on the same trip. He took his own horse there and started to ride toward the town, his eyes looked over to the accessory shop there which was said to be the place the buyer was going to claim the horse.

CATHERINE LIBERTY
-female - spellcaster - a member of resistance - Animal magic - open for crushes - tags: Grayson, "Olivia", open -

She halfway listened to the conversations between the Grayson and the noblewoman, lightly rolling her eyes when the woman started to explain why she was on that rank. She did know that most of the knights were from normal lives who were promoted to be something much better. Though she did know that much of those knights had some sort of personality switch on after they get promoted as a knight, they start to act like they were better than anyone else. After drinking her coffee she stood up and looked at Greyson "thank you for the coffee" she called out before leaving the coffee house.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:13 pm

Tiberius Remmington Pellin/King of Calanius/Male/43 years old/Tags: Vipsania/Location: Throne room/Heterosexual, Demisexual/Married to Vipsania Aurora Pellin/Kids: Kai and Kenny (Silia, won’t admit it out loud)
Tiberius looked over to Vipsania and said with a smile, “Thank you sunshine, you always support me no matter what.” He looked to her and said with a nod, “I’ll go on a walk with you. I’d go on a walk any day with you love. Your right, maybe the air will help to clear my buzzing mind.” He stood up and said, “I tasked Kai to go and do a role call on the spellchasers. I sent Kenny after him though just in case that kid couldn’t get that simple task done. I know Kenny would be able to get it done.” He didn’t dare talk about is daughter Silia. He looked over to Vipsania seeing his beautiful wife and he smiled at her warmly. The only person that he felt calm around besides his son Kenny. They both were the only people he felt calm around.

Prince Kai Sailium Pellin of Calanius/Male/18 years old/Knight for Calanius and Leader of Resistance/Tags: Nell, Slade/Location: In town of spellchasers/Homosexual, Demisexual (tent poly)/Crush: Open/Kids none currently
Kai smiled and said to Slade, “I’d like that a lot.” He looked over to Nell as he spoke and he said when he finished speaking, “You don’t have to stay if you don’t want to. I’ve got Slade who will stay and help me if something goes wrong, but it’s your choice Nell. I don’t mind either way though.” He looked to both of them with warm eyes. AS much as he was anxious, he felt quite comfortable with them around. Slade was just a nice individual who would help any way possible it seemed like. Nell was a kind soul that he felt he trusted very much.

Prince Kenny called out to Blake, “Thanks for your help Blake!”

Ellie said with a nod, “Sure I’ll listen.” She added with a chuckle, “Don’t know if you need advice if I’ll be much of a help.”

Colin felt his cheeks grow warm in embarrassment and he said with a stammer, “Well... uh... Um...” feeling his courage dwindle he said waving him off, “Nevermind, I forgot what I was going to say.” He felt heat cross him in embarrassment and said quickly changing the subject, “Anyway, do you think those rumors will come true. Something about them isn’t empty threats. It’s more meaningful to me and that it might just come true. I hope there is no fighting though because I for one would rather not get into a brawl right now with fellow people within the kingdom.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:33 pm

]Ell Ramos- agender- 30 y- King's Court- Earth; moss, daisy, and sunflower growth- fire is... bad for them- bi- married to Rigel- son Carson- Noah x Jess: Nell- two dogs- Tags: Pipkin

The happy and loyal but stubborn and hard headed one hummed. The willowy beauty got to the garden Pipkin owned. The golden brown wavy end haired amber eyed one sighed. They headed over to where they saw the noble. "Hey Pipkin," they said as they got close to him. "I'm supposed to inform you there will be a meeting with the king and all the nobles later."

The fun loving and adventurous but stubborn and hard headed one hummed. The amber eyed brown haired one glanced to Kai. "I...think Slade's got it, yeah. I'll go see Pip," she said, feeling her cheeks heat up as she thought of him. "Don't have too much fun!" she teased, and waved. She got on the horse, then, and rode off with Mowgli easily following after.

Abram David Scotsdale- m- 18 y- Spellchaser/Resistance- cat shift- tired easy, doesn't like scary dogs...stubborn, aloof- homo; Kai- not married yet- no kids- Saul x Rylani: Sera, Elliana Laiella, Oscar (adopted)- horse Corolla, dogs Seraphina and Arden (Scamper x Akiakk)- Tags: X

The adventurous and determined one hummed a bit. The pretty but handsome lighter tan skinned one huffed... The straight and black hair continued catching the light. He and the dogs reached the barn, and they slipped inside together.

Sera Fiona Scotsdale- f- 22 y- Spellchaser/Resistance- dog shift- impulse to chase cats/prey, aggressive to threats...crazy for peanut butter- Pan; maybe Ellie- open- no kids yet- same as Abram, he's her brother- horse VW, dogs Andor and Faith (Scamper x Akiakk)- Tags: Ellie

The happy and intelligent but stubborn and hard headed one hummed. She shook out the pitch black long hair. She nodded to the other girl, and said "Thank you. I...think my brother has a crush on Kai; I mean Prince Kai," she said quickly. She looked around, but Kenny was already gone. There was probably no way she's get in trouble.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Z.R.Z.K. [2]

Postby Scorpioness » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:09 am

Z.R.Z.K. / "Zheter"
[male]_[demi/gay/poly]_[spellchaser]_[member of resistance]_[dark flame/illusion magic]_[tags: open]
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Being a master of disguise, was quite a nuisance for anyone that was looking for him - being to jail him or ask for help in resistance, yet Zheter had that quite specific talent in being impossible to be found out. Currently he was living in the suburbs, it was one of the few still safe places to hide, but due to his research on minerals and object that could be useful in magic he was running out of samples... and materials... Oh, he forgot about food. Last time he almost menaged to condense some magic into some sort of gas, steam? However he almost exploded his previous housing location...
So today he was back in the Spellchaser Town, he cloaked himself in simple illusion spell, it was enough to fool most people, maybe not the king, but whatever. He needed to buy some materials... And food! Food was very important! Like anything he had left was maybe a cup of rice, he didn't even have spices.
Scorpioness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me