Red Sun and Blue Moon werewolf RP V2

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Red Sun and Blue Moon werewolf RP V2

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:08 am

BLUE MOON
Wolfram - 20 - hunter - male - crush is open - homosexual - tags: open
pets: Tartarus the horse
As a hunter he needed to make sure the pack was fed, he was not good at cooking so he still needed to learn that. He was able to catch some birds to the hunt yesterday and thought to make something with them. He found some cool human recipes, but there were not that many options, almost only the chicken and the bird he caught was a pheasant 'seriously those humans sure have a narrow food selection' he thought to himself.

Angelina - 30 - guard - female - crush is open - hetero/ Asexual - tags: Gabriel, open
Pets: none
She walked to the living room, her eyes looking at the other who was doing their own things. She looked over at Gabriel as he relaxed onto the couch there "Don't say you were up all the night again? Oh that's sure is a bad hobby of yours "she spoke up looking at the blond male.

Gabriel - 32 - guard - male - crush is open - Bi-curious - tags: Angelina, open
He was relaxing on the couch, keeping his eyes closed, but fully awakened. He opened them up after hearing his friend's voice talking to him "...Good morning for you to Ange, no, I did sleep most of the night, but I guess it was not enough, still pretty tired" he responded with a long yawn.

Rosa - 11 - pup - female - crush is open - Questioning - tags: open
She left the area where the most pups stayed, there was not enough for her to do, so she walked toward the kitchen. Her eyes looked over to Wolfram as he tried to figure out about the cooking things.

RED SUN
Carter - 21 - scout - male - crush is open - Questioning/ Asexual - tags: open
Pets: Solomon the shepherd
He left his room, Solomon accompanying him, as he made his way to the living room, he could not overhead the Alpha talking there with one of the mothers. The way the alpha speak with her, made him curious and he started to think if he could stay listening to them, but Solomon had other plans there. He could not stay there, without them noticing him so he keep moving to the living room.

Beatrice "Bea" - 25 - hunter - female - crush is open - hetero - tags: open
Pets: Blossom, Bubbles & Buttercup the bunnies
The Red sun didn't do any communicating with humans or their town, because of that she needed to grow her own vegetables and decent hay for her bunnies. At last, the alpha was given her a little plant there where she could grow whatever she needed to, and of course, she could use them for feeding the pack too. Though not many werewolves eat vegetables, she was used for some of them like carrots.

Sean - 26 - guard - male - crush is open - Bi-/ demisexual - tags: open
Pets: Dana & Mulder the Great Danes. Champion the Clydesdale
He was doing his solo patrol on his wolf form, he checked the borders of their land and watched if there was nothing up original there. So far there was nothing going on, except for a fox walking past there, but that small canine could not come near their home he thought, even if it did, does it really matter.

Athena - 30 - pup sitter - female - crush is open - hetero - tags: open
Pets: Caleb and Calin the cats
After feeding her cats she left the room, yawning she looked at who else was up and what was anyone doing, it seemed as calm as always at this time of the day.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:09 am

[Galaxy: kay]

Jessel- f- 26- Blue Moon alpha female- Birom demi; Mason is mate- Avery, Merry and Pippin- has family but not in RP- service dog and gray and white kitty Stormy- Tags: pups, Mason

The slender and beautiful medium furred wolf wagged. The brown eared red wolf with white marks then felt Avery. She whined a bit, and suddenly turned human. "He..Avery has a fever!" the redhead told her mate, or she thought the pup did.

Merry and Pippin- genderfluid; male- 2 weeks- Blue Moon alpha pups- too young- too young- too young- Mason x Jessel- Tags: family

The two curly haired brown haired and eyed creamy skinned ones whined. They were so startled by Jessel exclaiming that they turned human. The little ears and tails showed, of course. They whined and looked like they might cry.

Brenan Scott- m- 30- temporary scout- asexual- dad x mom: 3 sisters (not in RP)- cat Pouncer, horse Icy Skies- Tags

The taller brown haired and golden brown eyed male yawned. He was in golden eyed brown wolf form, just kind of wandering.

Eshra- genderfluid(m)- 22- Blue Moon pup sitter- homo; crushes: Conner mostly, and Esral- mate open- adopt or surrogate- family but not in RP- Noctus the white marked black Shepsky- Tags: Conner

The sweet and gentle but nervous and shy one hummed. The beautiful gray eyed and light brown haired one sighed. The tan skinned one looked at Conner. "Well...the alphas have that thing where you can choose whether to stay here or go to school when you're a certain age. What age was it again?" he asked. He thought it might be high school age.

The white marked black Shepsky yawned and sat.

(Sorry, didn't know how to respond to the last spoken sentence, because it confused me. It says something about subjects)

Lana Eisenburg- f- 22- Blue Moon foster mother- pan; probably Noemi- mate open- Griffin died, other 3 missing/gone; Pegs and Aster- family but not in RP- Tags: Pegs (tentative) and Aster

The dark haired and furred one turned into wolf form. She wagged her tail as she nuzzled the two pups, though they were in human form. When she heard Noemi, she quickly turned back. She said "Oh, it's fine, it's fine; Pegs and Aster still cry sometimes too," she said. "Also, they're good, but they aren't really fosters anymore. I kind of... adopted them. Unlike humans, we don't have to go through a process. The only thing is potential parents have to come to me, and tell me what pups they're interested in. Not that there are any yet. I don't really want any pups to lose their parents....If there's any abandoned or orphaned pups, though, I'll care for them. Um, anyway! Do you want us to come with you, so you can let the dogs out?" she asked.

Pegs; Aster- agender- 3- Blue Moon pups; pup sitter and hunter wanted- too young yet but will probably like boys; Jackson maybe one day- Lana- Tags: each other, Lana, Noemi and pups

The ash blonde and blue eyed one looked worried as they heard the crying. They wandered over to Noemi, reaching up. They seemed to be trying to figure out how to reach the other pups. Almost like they wanted to try and make them feel better.

The super light blonde blue eyed one, meanwhile, stuck close to Lana. "Pu...puppy?" they asked, and tilted their head.

Abel Monroe- m- 26 y- hunter- pan; Kainen- mate open- no pups yet- dad x mom: sister (not in RP)- puppy Montague- Tags: Kainen

The black haired and blue eyed male laughed again. "I wish," he said, then shook his head a couple times. Who knew, maybe Kainen was right, and he was actually meant for great things. He looked up when the howl sounded. He nodded at the other male, and whistles the pup to himself. He hurried up to the house with them. He listened intently, then seemed to perk up. "We get to hunt the humans, finally?" he asked in excitement.

Cadence- f- 28- Red Sun mother; wants huntress- bi; crush: Ashton- mate open- pups: Joell and Aurora- family but not in RP- Gust (pregnant with Wish) the mare- Tags: Jason, Lucifer technically

She hummed as she headed back to the front area of the house. They had no healer, but she knew some stuff about healing and medicine. She heard what the elder and grandson were saying. Hurrying over, she asked "Does Remington need some medicine, or something for soreness?" she asked.

Joell and Aurora- m; f- 4- Red sun pups- too young- too young- mom Cadence- Tags: each other, Cadence, Remington, Ashton, Cadence

Joell barked happily as the hunter gave him attention. However, hearing his mom, he soon turned to her.
Aurora wagged her tail as she sniffed at the feet of the elder.

Remington- m- 88- Red Sun elder- mate passed away- no offspring in RP- Lupus and Ashton are grandsons- Tags: Joell and Aurora, Ashton, Cadence

The graying male smiled as he patted the female pup. He nodded to his grandson, then looked over as Cadence appeared and spoke. "Oh, um...Ashton says I should see about it. The soreness isn't too bad, so maybe a cold compress or heat would work."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:12 am

Will post later and it might be some dumb spell checking or whatever. Sorry it was confusing.
IC:
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:16 am

Mason/ Male/ Blue Moon/ Alpha/ 29/ Mate: Jessel/ tags: Jessel, Merry, Pippin, Avery
Mason shifted back, “I’ll go get an ice pack” he says before running to the kitchen and grabbing one and rushing back. He hands it over to his mate and waits anxiously. “I’ll call the nurse” He says before mind linking for a nurse to come and see what was wrong with his son. He then picks up his other children and rocks them both, one in each arm so that they wouldn’t stress Avery or Jessel anymore.

Avery/ Male/ Blue Moon/ Alpha pup/ 2 weeks/ mate: too young/tags: Jessel, Merry, Pippin, Mason
Avery cried louder, wanting the world to know that he was uncomfortable.

Esral/ Male/ Blue Moon/ Guard/ 25/ Mate: n/a/ tags: open
Esral was out on a trail ride with his horse. He urged the horse into a slow trot.

Lucifer/ Male/ Red Sun/ Guard/ 26/ Mate: n/a/ tags: open
Lucifer was in the kitchen, leaning on the counter.

Ygritte/ Female/ Red Sun/ Hunter/ 20/ Mate: n/a/ tags: Yeni
Ygritte held Yeni's hand as the two walked out into the field.

Yeni/ Female/ Red Sun/ Pup/ 4/ Mate: n/a/ tags: Ygritte
Yeni giggled and laughed, walking with Ygritte

Aife/ Female/ Red Sun/ Guard/ 24/ mate: n/a/ tags: open
In the forest, secluded away, a brunette named Aife aimed her arrow. She released and looked to see where it landed. right in the center of the target. She lifted a fist into the air and went to retrieve her arrow.

Erubus/ Male/ Red Sun/ Pupsitter/ 24/ mate: n/a/ tags: open
Erebus sat on the edge of a fence, looking out into the horizon
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:27 am

... 𝕵𝖆𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝕸𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖙 ...
xxx Alpha xxx Male xxx Tags: Cadence xxx

Jason nodded and folded his arms over his chest. "I want some guards to accompany us, Abel I definitely want you there, you've got a friendly enough face and I'm gonna need some bait. Let's see if we can't find and bring Aife, Lupus, Lucifer, possibly Sean too." He said thoughtfully as his eyes stared out the window. "Cadence gave me a plan, I need Carter to find a decent enough area for this to happen."

... 𝕂𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕟 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕥 ...
xxx Guard xxx Male xxx Tags: Abel xxx
The older brother nodded as the alpha thought out his plan, his body already itching for a hunt and the kill that would follow.
"Abel, playing bait? Haha, he's giving you the fun part!" Kay laughed out before stretching his back. "What about us brother?"

"You, Me, and the other guards are going to lay in wait wherever Carter finds us a spot. Once Abel or whoever brings them in, we will have our fun." Jason replied with a low and hungry tone.

𝓓𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓵𝓪𝓱 "𝓓𝓮𝓵𝓽𝓪" 𝓢𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼
xxx Hunter xxx Female xxx Tags: Open
The she wolf sat on the back of the couch, listening to the others plan an attack, her eyes following the males closely as a smile tugged at her lips. "A hunt, how exciting." She purred out while tracing a skull on the back of her own hand.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:06 am

[Galaxy: probably

Furry: there are no healers, but Jessel has medical knowledge, and other characters could too. So just tell me what's wrong with Avery. Just he have a cold and fever, or just like a fever?]

Jessel- f- 26- Blue Moon alpha female- Birom demi; Mason is mate- Avery, Merry and Pippin- has family but not in RP- service dog and gray and white kitty Stormy- Tags: pups, Mason

The redhead shook her head at her mate...She said "Ice pack is a good idea, but he might need some medicine too." They had medicines as well as herbs. There was no healer, but she had knowledge of healing and was sure some of the others might too.

Merry and Pippin- genderfluid; male- 2 weeks- Blue Moon alpha pups- too young- too young- too young- Mason x Jessel- Tags: family

The two curly haired brown haired and eyed creamy skinned ones let their dad pick them up. Merry whined a bit, while Pippin flicked his tail. They looked at their mom and brother. Jessel had picked the other pup up, and was now holding him.

Brenan Scott- m- 30- temporary scout- asexual- dad x mom: 3 sisters (not in RP)- cat Pouncer, horse Icy Skies- Tags

The taller brown haired and golden brown eyed male yawned. He was in golden eyed brown wolf form, just kind of wandering.

Eshra- genderfluid(m)- 22- Blue Moon pup sitter- homo; crushes: Conner mostly, and Esral- mate open- adopt or surrogate- family but not in RP- Noctus the white marked black Shepsky- Tags: Conner

The sweet and gentle but nervous and shy one hummed. The beautiful gray eyed and light brown haired one sighed. The tan skinned one looked at Conner. "Well...the alphas have that thing where you can choose whether to stay here or go to school when you're a certain age. What age was it again?" he asked. He thought it might be high school age.

The white marked black Shepsky yawned and sat.

Lana Eisenburg- f- 22- Blue Moon foster mother- pan; probably Noemi- mate open- Griffin died, other 3 missing/gone; Pegs and Aster- family but not in RP- Tags: Pegs (tentative) and Aster

The dark haired and furred one turned into wolf form. She wagged her tail as she nuzzled the two pups, though they were in human form. When she heard Noemi, she quickly turned back. She said "Oh, it's fine, it's fine; Pegs and Aster still cry sometimes too," she said. "Also, they're good, but they aren't really fosters anymore. I kind of... adopted them. Unlike humans, we don't have to go through a process. The only thing is potential parents have to come to me, and tell me what pups they're interested in. Not that there are any yet. I don't really want any pups to lose their parents....If there's any abandoned or orphaned pups, though, I'll care for them. Um, anyway! Do you want us to come with you, so you can let the dogs out?" she asked.

Pegs; Aster- agender- 3- Blue Moon pups; pup sitter and hunter wanted- too young yet but will probably like boys; Jackson maybe one day- Lana- Tags: each other, Lana, Noemi and pups

The ash blonde and blue eyed one looked worried as they heard the crying. They wandered over to Noemi, reaching up. They seemed to be trying to figure out how to reach the other pups. Almost like they wanted to try and make them feel better.

The super light blonde blue eyed one, meanwhile, stuck close to Lana. "Pu...puppy?" they asked, and tilted their head.

Abel Monroe- m- 26 y- hunter- pan; Kainen- mate open- no pups yet- dad x mom: sister (not in RP)- puppy Montague- Tags: Kainen

The black haired and blue eyed male nodded at the alpha. He said "I can do that, if you really think I'll be good enough. Maybe...we should look for an abandoned building or something? An alley could work too, but humans might see us there..." he muttered.

Cadence- f- 28- Red Sun mother; wants huntress- bi; crush: Ashton- mate open- pups: Joell and Aurora- family but not in RP- Gust (pregnant with Wish) the mare- Tags: Jason, Lucifer technically

She hummed as she headed back to the front area of the house. They had no healer, but she knew some stuff about healing and medicine. She heard what the elder and grandson were saying. Hurrying over, she asked "Does Remington need some medicine, or something for soreness?" she asked.

Joell and Aurora- m; f- 4- Red sun pups- too young- too young- mom Cadence- Tags: each other, Cadence, Remington, Ashton, Cadence

Joell barked happily as the hunter gave him attention. However, hearing his mom, he soon turned to her.
Aurora wagged her tail as she sniffed at the feet of the elder.

Remington- m- 88- Red Sun elder- mate passed away- no offspring in RP- Lupus and Ashton are grandsons- Tags: Joell and Aurora, Ashton, Cadence

The graying male smiled as he patted the female pup. He nodded to his grandson, then looked over as Cadence appeared and spoke. "Oh, um...Ashton says I should see about it. The soreness isn't too bad, so maybe a cold compress or heat would work."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:10 am

Conner/Male/22 years old/Blue Moon Hunter/Tags: Eshra/Location: Outside/Pansexual/Crush: Eshra (probably won’t be open to poly since he has been hurt before)/Mate: None/Pups: None, but legal guardian to Jackson
Conner said, “I’m not to sure sorry. How have you been?” Indicating towards his dog, he said rather sheepishly, “May I pet your dog?”

Jackson/Male/4 years old/Blue Moon Pup/Tags: Gracie/Location: Outside/Pansexual/Crush: To young/Mate: To young/Pups: To young
Jackson walked in awe holding Gracie’s hand and he felt himself getting picked up. He giggled as she started to run and squealed in excitement.

Gracie/Female/21 years old/Blue Moon Guard/Tags: Jackson/Location: Outside/Pansexual, Demisexual (tentative poly-open)/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None/Pet is a Labrador Retriever Pup named Cash
Gracie walked with Jackson as he looked around in awe. She picked the young boy up and began to run. She heard him giggle and she smiled.

Lupus/Male/32 years old/Red Sun Guard/Tags: Open/Location: House/Pansexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None
He looks around the mansion and walked through it.

Ashton/Male/28 years old/Red Sun Hunter/Tags: Remington, Joell, Aurora, Cadence/Location: Outside/Pansexual/Crush: Cadence/Mate: None/Pups: None/Pet: Labrador Retriever Kanji
Quickly standing back up after the young pup wandered over to his mom, he said clearing his throat trying not to blush as he looked at the beautiful woman, “He complained of a little bit of soreness and it would make me feel better if he got something for it. By the way, your pups are quite adorable.” He smiled to Joell and said with a playful wink to Cadence, “I think Joell likes me.”

Noemi River Valerie/female/24 years old/Blue Moon Mother (Guard if needed)/Tags: Jade and Justin/Location: Outside/Crush: Open, possibly Lana/Mate: Former mate was Noah, open/Pups: Jade and Justin
Noemi smiled with excitement and said, “That’s really exciting. Congrats on adopting them. I had no idea. I must have been wrapped up in my own mind with taking care of my young.” She nodded and said with a sigh of relief, “Yes please. I have two fuzzy kiddos and two pups with to much energy. I could really use the help, thanks Lana.”

Justin Jacobs Valerie/male/8 months old/Blue Moon Pup/Tags: Noemi, Jade/Location: Outside then back to mansion/Crush: Closed until older/Mate: To young/Pups: To young
Justin teetered over to the two pups and giggled.

Jade Amber Valerie/female/8 months old/Blue Moon Pup/Tags: Noemi, Justin/Location: Outside then back to mansion/Crush: Closed until older/Mate: To young/Pups: To young
Jade followed after her brother.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:27 pm

[Furry: there are no healers, but Jessel has medical knowledge, and other characters could too. So just tell me what's wrong with Avery. Just he have a cold and fever, or just like a fever?]

The redhead shook her head at her mate...She said "Ice pack is a good idea, but he might need some medicine too." They had medicines as well as herbs. There was no healer, but she had knowledge of healing and was sure some of the others might too.

The two curly haired brown haired and eyed creamy skinned ones let their dad pick them up. Merry whined a bit, while Pippin flicked his tail. They looked at their mom and brother. Jessel had picked the other pup up, and was now holding him.

The sweet and gentle but nervous and shy one hummed. The beautiful gray eyed and light brown haired one nodded. The tan skinned one said "Aside from worrying...I've been fine. Of course you can pet Noctus. He doesn't bite, and likes people, or at least both of them. He doesn't like Red Sun...see?" he said, when the dog growled.

The white marked black Shepsky glanced over to the two males. At the mention of Red Sun, he let out a growl...

Lana Eisenburg- f- 22- Blue Moon foster mother- pan; probably Noemi- mate open- Griffin died, other 3 missing/gone; Pegs and Aster- family not in RP- Tags: Pegs (tentative) and Aster, Noemi and pups

The dark haired and furred one smiled and nodded at the other mother. Well, mother, where as Lana was actually the designated foster mother. Anyway, she smiled at the other female. "Do you want to go now?" she asked, figuring she did. If the answer was yes, she'd follow with the pups. She looked to the four pups, smiling.

Pegs; Aster- agender- 3- Blue Moon pups; pup sitter and hunter wanted- too young yet but will probably like boys; Jackson maybe one day- Lana- Tags: Lana, Noemi and pups

The ash blonde and blue eyed one hummed and giggled. They let the two much younger pups approach them.

The super light blonde blue eyed one stayed by Lana. However, they were watching their twin and the other two pups.

The black haired and blue eyed male nodded at the alpha. He said "I can do that, if you really think I'll be good enough. Maybe...we should look for an abandoned building or something? An alley could work too, but humans might see us there..." he muttered.

Cadence- f- 28- Red Sun mother; wants huntress- bi; crush: Ashton- mate open- pups: Joell and Aurora- family but not in RP- Gust (pregnant with Wish) the mare- Tags: Pups, Ashton, Remington

She hummed and smiled as she nodded to Ashton. "He sounds like he wants a cold compress or one of the heating things. Ill get him one, but if the soreness gets worse he needs to tell me." She said this part sternly. She then laughed quietly a bit at Ashton's words. "Oh, does he now?" she asked, and tickled the boy child.

Joell squeaked with laughter, back in his human form now. Well, humanoid, since he was still super young so the ears and tail showed.
Aurora squeaked happily as she got pet.

The graying male looked a bit sheepish as he looked at her. "I...I will tell you if it gets worse; thank you," he then said.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:04 pm

Conner/Male/22 years old/Blue Moon Hunter/Tags: Eshra/Location: Outside/Pansexual/Crush: Eshra (probably won’t be open to poly since he has been hurt before)/Mate: None/Pups: None, but legal guardian to Jackson
Conner smiled and kneeled to pet the dogs head. He said looking to him, “I’ve always wanted to get a dog, but it’s hard. Jackson is still so young and I can’t seem to find time to figure it all out. I mean I’m sure he would do fine with a dog, but I worry for him.” He continued to rub the dog and said, “He’s a good kid though. Always so bright eyed and full of energy. Everything that a young child should be. After everything he’s been through, he still has this wide smile on his face.”

Jackson/Male/4 years old/Blue Moon Pup/Tags: Gracie/Location: Outside/Pansexual/Crush: To young/Mate: To young/Pups: To young
Jackson walked in awe holding Gracie’s hand and he felt himself getting picked up. He giggled as she started to run and squealed in excitement.

Gracie/Female/21 years old/Blue Moon Guard/Tags: Jackson/Location: Outside/Pansexual, Demisexual (tentative poly-open)/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None/Pet is a Labrador Retriever Pup named Cash
Gracie walked with Jackson as he looked around in awe. She picked the young boy up and began to run. She heard him giggle and she smiled.

Lupus/Male/32 years old/Red Sun Guard/Tags: Jason/Location: House/Pansexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None
He walked to where he heard the alpha howl and he kept a distance away wondering what was going on. When he heard his name, he walked forward and said to the alpha, “Sir is there anything you need of me? I heard you call my name from a distance away.”

Ashton/Male/28 years old/Red Sun Hunter/Tags: Remington, Joell, Aurora, Cadence/Location: Outside/Pansexual/Crush: Cadence/Mate: None/Pups: None/Pet: Labrador Retriever Kanji
He nods in agreement and says, “Yes, your correct Cadence.” He smiled and said, “Ya and I think he likes to have attention on him. He was practically begging for it in his wolf pup form.”

Noemi River Valerie/female/24 years old/Blue Moon Mother (Guard if needed)/Tags: Jade and Justin/Location: Outside/Crush: Open, possibly Lana/Mate: Former mate was Noah, open/Pups: Jade and Justin
Noemi nodded and said smiling, “Yes please. It’s about time for Kaz and Katlyin to be done with there naps in there kennels anyway.”

Justin Jacobs Valerie/male/8 months old/Blue Moon Pup/Tags: Noemi, Jade/Location: Outside then back to mansion/Crush: Closed until older/Mate: To young/Pups: To young
Justin stopped in front of Aster and he said very weirdly, “Hewo.” The young pup had yet to start speaking in full length sentences, but he did know how to say some words.

Jade Amber Valerie/female/8 months old/Blue Moon Pup/Tags: Noemi, Justin/Location: Outside then back to mansion/Crush: Closed until older/Mate: To young/Pups: To young
Jade giggled and sat down on the floor. She yawned and looked to Noemi with a little bit of tears in her eyes. She was tired and was getting pretty fuzzy.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:22 pm

(He has a cold)
Mason/ Male/ Blue Moon/ Alpha/ 29/ Mate: Jessel/ tags: Jessel, Merry, Pippin, Avery
Mason nods, "okay" he says. He starts to go out to get it, but stopped. "Which medicine should I get?" he asks, rocking the baby in his hands gently.

Avery/ Male/ Blue Moon/ Alpha pup/ 2 weeks/ mate: too young/tags: Jessel, Merry, Pippin, Mason
Avery cried louder, wanting the world to know that he was uncomfortable.

Esral/ Male/ Blue Moon/ Guard/ 25/ Mate: n/a/ tags: open
Esral was out on a trail ride with his horse. He urged the horse into a slow trot.

Lucifer/ Male/ Red Sun/ Guard/ 26/ Mate: n/a/ tags: open
Lucifer was in the kitchen, leaning on the counter.

Ygritte/ Female/ Red Sun/ Hunter/ 20/ Mate: n/a/ tags: Yeni
Ygritte held Yeni's hand as the two walked out into the field.

Yeni/ Female/ Red Sun/ Pup/ 4/ Mate: n/a/ tags: Ygritte
Yeni giggled and laughed, walking with Ygritte

Aife/ Female/ Red Sun/ Guard/ 24/ mate: n/a/ tags: open
In the forest, secluded away, a brunette named Aife aimed her arrow. She released and looked to see where it landed. right in the center of the target. She lifted a fist into the air and went to retrieve her arrow.

Erubus/ Male/ Red Sun/ Pupsitter/ 24/ mate: n/a/ tags: open
Erebus sat on the edge of a fence, looking out into the horizon
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me