seven heroes of aelios || o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

cassian [ 004 ] | yadira [ 001 ]

Postby Ploegy » Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:56 am

Cassian!!
      xxxmale eighteen years old excalibur hero location: field outside bormasse tagged: lysandros, sordi, carla & aurelia
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Watching Lysandros step out from behind him brought a brief moment of happiness to Cassian, but alas it was short lived. The moment of confidence his friend had was taken in an instant as yet another being approached them. Feeling the other male cling to him, the teen's brows creased and the smile upon his lips pressed into a more serious expression once more. Perhaps he was coming off as too defensive, but over the last year he had learned that being careful was for the better, especially if he wanted to keep himself alive and hidden from those that sought to kill him. While his eyes did not leave the newcomer, Cassian did lower his head ever so slightly to speak to Lysandros in a hushed tone. "Don't worry, it's going to be okay." As those words escaped his lips, the teen moved his weapon and pointed it towards the newcomer, being careful not to hit Sordi in the process. Admittedly, he had grown used to others not guarding him ever since he had left his kingdom, but to see the elf do such a thing did catch him off guard. Still, he respected the sentiment, although he wasn't sure how necessary it was. He'd let it slide for now.

Instead, Cassian turned his attention to Carla. The woman was quick to speak. Oddly she seemed to know who they were, which struck him as strange, especially given the way she addressed them. In the eyes of most, they weren't considered heroes in the slightest, or so that was how he had come to see it. Sure, legends said they were deemed heroes simply by wielding the weapons, but that meant very little until they actually did something to earn the title. As of now, they were nothing more than chosen ones, and in his case, a traitor to his people. Still, this woman, who identified herself as Carla, rambled on. The more she spoke, the more the boy found himself becoming confused. While she was right that the first three weapons were present, he wasn't sure why she mentioned the hero of the spear. It was clear they weren't with them, yet this other spoke as if they were. It only was more troubling when the asked where the staff and bow wielders were, leaving the trident out of the mix. Her words were quick to change the look of caution upon his face to one of utter confusion. He was left with so many questions, yet he didn't have the time to ask them before yet another being made an appearance.

Much like the elf before her, this girl spoke with energy. While her words made it clear that she was in search for them, he couldn't help but allow his eyes to move towards the creature she had left off in the distance. Staring at it for a moment, Cassian decided to dismiss the strangeness of it and return his focus back to the matter at hand. Averting his eyes back to Aurelia, he offered he girl a small smile as he looked her over. "If only it was as secret as you say," he chuckled with a small shake of his head. It was only a matter of time before more people became aware of them. Plenty already knew, though their intentions were still something to be figured out. Pushing that aside, Cassian eyed the girl's weapon, quickly deeming it to be the trident. There was no mistaking its distinct appearance. Lowering Excalibur, he returned it to its stealth, determining it was not needed, though he was still wary of Carla. He had little time to worry about that. Besides, Sordi was already questioning her. It was best not to involve himself just yet.

Focusing elsewhere, he cast his gaze skyward. The day still had many hours left before the sun would set, but they did still need to enter the city before nightfall. Getting into the city would pose to be a problem with such a big group. It wasn't something he had planned for, but he wouldn't complain. "As much as I would love to stand around and chat with you all, it is probably best we don't linger here much longer," he finally spoke up. "We can find someplace in the city to stay and gather some supplies. If their group was spotted, it might draw knights out from the city to investigate. His father was a wary person after all. He couldn't blame him, given everything that was going on. However, he did voice this concern nor that of their group size. Even the thought of disguises wasn't something he dared to mention. He figured as long as they kept their weapons concealed as best as possible and he hid his face, they would be able to enter. His free hand moved to do just that. Tugging at the small hood connected to his scarf, he pulled it up over his head and brushed his stray bangs back to tuck behind his ear for the time being.

Yadira!!
      xxxfemale eight-hundred thirty one years old angel assassin location: bormasse tagged: open

Bormasse, a city Yadira had come all too used to over the last few years. She couldn't say it was one she enjoyed all too much though. While humans were their allies, she found them quite obnoxious and a pain to deal with. Their numbers were great, but they were weak in terms of strength. Of course there were some that stood out from the rest, but they often were the worst ones to deal with. Those with great strength often were too arrogant for their own good or simply chose to oppose the angels. Even the king hadn't been able to keep his son close. He had so much potential, but his family had let him come in contact with Excalibur. What a shame that was. Not that she cared. He may have been competent with a sword despite his young age, but even she had sensed something different about him when she had first met him. It was no surprise he had been he one chosen by the sword. Now he was nothing more than a thorn in the side of the angelic army and one she wouldn't hesitant to strike down if their paths crossed again. Sadly, such a fate hadn't been brought to fruition yet for by the time she had arrived, he had already fled the city with sword in hand and since then, he hadn't returned. How he managed to hide for a year was beyond her, but none of that mattered now. Rumors had arose from travelers outside the city and word of legendary heroes was quick to become the talk of the commonfolk. That had been enough for the angels to send not only her, but warriors as well to kill the heroes. She could only hope that the rumors were true. Until it was certain, all she could do was wait.

That was how she found herself in the back of a local tavern. It was hardly a place she wished to be, but if news were to spread, she was sure it would come through the tavern at some point. If anything it had become a hotbed for gathering such information. Humans always babbled about important things when given a few drinks. It was amusing, though Yadira hardly desired to deal with such things. As good as the information was, drunken humans were even more of a nuisance than their sober counterparts. Even now she could see several drunkards staring her way and trying to get her attention. How disgusting. If it were up to her, she would have ended them all where they sat, but she had been warned several times to leave the humans be unless they possessed a threat to their cause and needed to be taken care of. Following such an order was an annoyance. What was the difference of a few humans going to make in the grand scheme of it all?

Pushing the thought aside, her attention was briefly caught by a pair nearby. She could hear one ask if the other had heard the rumors of some of the wielders of legendary weapons on their way to Bormasse. The other affirmed that they too had heard the rumor and added that they heard the prince was one of those coming. Talk of the prince seemed to spark excitement between the two, instantly sickening Yadira. If it was true that the prince was returning, it would prove to be problematic. The city had been divided since his departure. Openly standing for him was a crime, but many still believed in him. He was a wanted criminal after all and deemed a traitor to his kind. Still, it was a problem. The thought of it caused her wings to twitch in irritation. Hearing the pair continue on, the angel slid her chair back and climb to her feet. She couldn't listen to them any longer. Dropping a few coins on the table to pay for her drink, the woman briskly made her way outside, rubbing her temples in the process. "What a pain," she murmured under her breath.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: seven heroes of aelios || o&a

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:15 am

Valentine - male - demi-human - Gungnir hero - tags: Ophelia

- He stayed there still trying to find his courage to actually meet the other heroes there 'seriously why I am such a scared cat' he thought to himself annoyed. He didn't realize the one who was rooming around the soil, before the thing called for him, of course for a moment he didn't recognize that this soil person was talking to him.
He looked up to the pink-haired thing, which reminded him of a mermaid 'what does the mermaid do inside a soil?' he thought to himself, narrowing his eyes at the female's comment "excuse me? Creepy? me?" he spoke up with annoyed "saying the one who digging under the ground" he said "what do you want anyway?" he asked with a sight.

Carla - female - elf - general sever heroes army - tags: Cassian, Lysandros, Sordi

- She looked at the persons as one after another they started to notice her and her words earlier. It made her think about her words more and thought maybe she did misunderstand the situation "oh? you're not? Oh, I am sorry I just heard some rumors about seven heroes with weapons like you all have...but then there is nothing special with those weapons, everyone can use on, even I have a bow, but I am not a hero..." she gave a nervous laugh.
She played with her orange hair, looking elsewhere for a moment "oh yeah, of course, there is no way I could find those rumorous heroes this easily, I am sorry I got too excited about it that I didn't think twice...I do that a lot...misunderstand thinks..." she said lowering her voice when she said the last words about herself.

She looked to the elf female "hmm? No, I have not commanded any battles yet, I got promoted only a month ago...and I am from this city...I am kind of a general of souldiers in this city..." she responded point her thumb over her shoulder towards the city "I am maybe an elf-like you, but sad as it hears I am never been in the city of linnois" she told her, giving a small yet awkward smile.

Empyrean - agender (he) - demon - tags: open

- he sat at the windows of his room, taking a cup of hot choco as he watched the outside world. Much was changed during the last 100 years, he was being exiled into the angel's army and he meet this mysterious demon who identified himself as his father and that he was actually a prince. He drank his choco as he thought about his past, those times when he was still in the angel army or his mother who never told him anything. His feelings were pretty messed right now, so part of him hated the angels, but then another part secured those good memories he had with them.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:28 am

ELOA
    ───────────────────── ─────────────────────
    [ role. hero - laevateinn ] [ tagged. open | mentioned: n/a ] [ location. bormasse ]

─────Bormasse. The human city appeared so well-protected and even normal outside the walls. It would be difficult to see the underlying corruption within the city limits unless you knew what to look for. Under the surface, the poor of Bormasse were suffering under the king’s decree. Many of them have lost loved ones to the war, taken by the angels to throw at the demons. Huddled together in groups for warmth, the city’s sick and homeless kept to the alleyways and bridges. This is where Eloa often found herself these days, living out of a tent where the population was most dense - offering aid to whoever might need it for a few weeks before packing up to follow the next disaster.

─────“It’s okay, child, I won’t harm you.” Eloa knelt carefully and slowly, offering her hand to the shy human toddler hiding behind her mother’s leg, looking up at the healer with wide, fearful eyes. Her mother brought her to Eloa after she had fallen on her arm, and had been cradling her wrist. The girl edged closer, encouraged by her mother, and rested the injured arm in Eloa’s outstretched hand. Nothing seemed out of place, but judging from the bruising and swelling the angel suspected either a minor fracture or a major sprain. Trivial to heal compared to some other more severe maladies like fully broken bones. Eloa offered a soft smile to the child. “You’ll be just fine, just hold still. You may feel a little pressure.”

─────Eloa gently wrapped her hands around the girl’s wrist, channeling energy into her injury. She saw her watching, wide eyes changing from fear to wonder as the golden glow emanating from the healer’s hands grew brighter and brighter until it stopped. The child pulled her arm away then, a grin exploding across her face when she saw that all signs of swelling and bruising had vanished, and she could move her wrist without pain. Eloa steadfastly refused payment from the mother, sending the two humans on their way. Leaning heavily on her oak quarterstaff, she pushed herself to her feet and limped back to her tent. Dove, the grulla mare that acted as her mount and her companion, nickered at her as she approached. Eloa gave her a scratch under her mane, prompting the horse to lean into the gesture in appreciation.

─────Eloa came to the human city as soon as she heard the rumors of a force of angels gathering here, wanting to be there should the worst happen and a battle break out in the streets. For now, though, she could get some rest. Ducking into her tent, she slid out of her cloak and folded it neatly, tossing it down next to her sleeping bag, which she lowered herself onto. She closed her eyes, letting herself drift into a state of half-asleep.
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ lysandros // 004. ] [ remiel // 001. ]

Postby molotov » Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:50 am

𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐒 ────────── ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xx [ fairy ] x x [ mistilteinn hero ] x x [ location: field outside bormasse ] x x [ tags: cassian, sordi & friends ]
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    the humans soft words were reassuring, moreover when sordi proceeded to question the fast talking stranger. hesitantly, he released his grip from cassian, stepping away. everyone appeared to mean no harm, seeing as how the elf, carla decided to prattle on with words that continued to confuse him. as for the girl who had introduced herself as aurelia, he couldn’t really distrust her, having such a cute otter companion he doubted she was a threat. upon further inspection he noticed her trident, another legendary weapon, which only eased his worry further. with that in mind lysandros drifted off into his own head, mind fleeting back on the initial task to distract himself, he was not too keen on joining the conversations, the energy the two newcomers expressed when talking was overwhelming to his ears. luckily he was fortunate to be with cassian and sordi, who seemed to have it covered.

turning his gaze back to bormasse, he scanned the city inquisitively before glancing up. not so quick to forget about the monarch butterfly who stayed perched atop his head, quite keen on sunbathing, and seemingly remaining unperturbed despite his nervous movements and the influx of strangers. he raised his hand, and the orange butterfly fluttered to it once more. wordlessly he gestured to the city, than glanced back at the insect with a tilt of his head. “i hate to be a bother, but would you mind scouting ahead for us?” he asked in barely a whisper, the butterfly fidgeted for a moment, as if contemplating. then, beat it’s wings in agreement to the request. “much appreciated.” he beamed, as it spread it’s wings and took flight; fluttering off closer towards the city. technically lysandros had no need for words when communicating with insects, small gestures, clicks and movements were enough to get a point across to them, relying on senses and feelings to understand them. he couldn’t help but enjoy how nonjudgmental and simple they were, and he felt communicating through word of mouth to them gave them more of the respect they deserved.

watching the small creature flutter off, he suspected it would be back soon enough if it sensed any danger, hidden monsters or guards that could deem a threat. swiveling back with cassian’s mention of making their way to the city, he glanced from one person to the other. the fairy still had a lot to learn, that he knew, but being aware of the tension the war had caused, this crowd would surely draw some distrustful eyes. “perhaps it would be best to enter in separate groups, to avoid suspicion?” he piped up. “we could find a safe meeting point within the city to reconvene at, once we have gathered what we need?” the fairy suggested rather softly, wings twitching. he was still new to this, but desired strongly to prove his worth, he only hoped his suggestion was not a foolish one.

𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐋 ────────── ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [ angel ] x x [ bounty hunter ] x x [ location: bormasse ] x x [ tags: open ]
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    bormasse was nothing new to remiel, he had done enough bounty hunting to be familiar with a great deal of it. regardless of this, he had been ordered by the higher-ups to stay hidden, conceal his horns and claws behind a dark cloak and avoid the crowds unless he was keen on giving them a fright with his demonic appearance. it was a reminder he felt unnecessary, seeing as how he knew all to greatly of the risk his appearance possessed. in such tense times the last thing they needed was to arise panic within the human city, talk of a winged demon who bore black feathers and claws was a dilemma they would like to avoid adding on top of everything else. remiel in most circumstances could hardly care less about what they thought, or so he told himself, unfortunately his desire to prove his loyalty to his army far outweighed his disregard for the humans thoughts. he could only thank the heavens for including him, sure it was because of their lack in numbers, otherwise he was certain they wouldn’t bother requesting his involvement. as of now, he was to left patrol the back alleys and streets of the impoverished, a task that proved tedious, only arising the occasional suspicious person or wary passerby. no sign of a traitor prince quite yet, no legendary hero’s like the rumors had alluded to.

how dull, to be forced to hide within the shadows, he supposed he should be use to it by now, and yet he never adjusted. as he walked down a lone alley, he listened to the gentle clatter of his spiked chains, fastened to his belt, his footsteps echoing in the otherwise silent passage. turning a corner, he froze as he collided with another body, a middle aged woman fell backward with a wince. one of the poor judging from her clothing, she stared up at him with wide eyes, similarly to that of a deer who had just bumped into a hungry wolf, clearly she was startled. the angel stiffened, mind searching for a proper means to react that wouldn’t increase the evident fear in her eyes. given he had just stepped out from a back alley, looming over her in a dark cloak, he no doubt looked frightening to the poor lady.

“oh-uh, sorry about that mam.” remiel muttered with an apologetic glance, trying to remain civil and kind to show her he meant no harm, he extended his hand to help her back up. “here, let me-“ he was interrupted by the lady screams, and he too recoiled his clawed hand in surprise, realizing his mistake a little too late as she scrambled to her feet and darted off. “wait lady, i'm on your side!” he called after her, though to no avail, she was already determined to get away as fast as possible. the angel’s brows furrowed, contemplating chasing after her, though he realized that might just scare her more in doing so. his wings drooped as he exhaled “nicely done remiel. so much for remaining unseen...”
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sordi Danelis [004]

Postby Aniki » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:58 pm

❦ 𝑆𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑖 𝐷𝑎𝑛𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑠
    the labrys champion • elf • female • location: field outside bormasse • tags: lysandros, cassian, carla, aurelia • mentions: n/a
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Sordi nodded her head as Carla talked and stored everything away for later. Part of her wanted so desperately to roll her eyes. She looked over at Cassian who finally sheathed his word. The legendary sword. The one that in her opinion was one of the easiest to recognize. Did Carla not recognize it or was she acting as if she didn't? If she was acting, well then she was a damn good one. Hearing that she was just promoted made her raise a brow. Being promoted to such a rank was a big deal. Rather impressive actually. Maybe there was more to the young elf than Sordi originally thought. She would have to keep an eye on her and the reactions of her soldiers to her orders. Hearing that she had never been to her true home made Sordi's heart hurt a little.

Hearing Cassian's voice she turned to look over at him. The young human was right, with the small trickle of people going in and out of the city they were bound to get noticed especially when their ragtag group was filled with so many races. Personally, she was not in the mood to go into the city. The likelihood of the citizens being happy to see an elf among them was pretty low.

"While going into the city may seem like a good idea to some of you, I am not so inclined. My kind is not usually welcomed in human cities." She looked down at Carla for a moment before continuing. "Though if what you say is true and a bunch of human soldiers is willing to take commands from an elf..." She trailed off a bit as she looked around them and the surrounding woods. "In my opinion a truly safer for us to make camp in the woods off of the roads."

Sordi knew that this idea would not go over well. The tantalizing idea of warm food and bed would probably win out in the end. d Part of the reason for her suggestion for camping was that she was uncomfortable with the idea of going into a town that was known to play host to angels. While she knew that it was a brand new era and all that lovely jazz, she was told so many stories of the war against the angels that part of her was not a fan of the idea of being too close to one. This was something she would have to work through in order to help bring order, but at the moment it wasn't too appealing. Though if she were honest with herself, she was extremely interested to see where Carla worked and the condition of those under her command. How different was their training compared to the style she had?

"But if you truly to insist we go into town I agree with Lysandros. Carla, since you live here what would be the best place to go?"
Aniki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cassian [ 005 ]

Postby Ploegy » Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:35 am

Cassian!!
      xxxmale eighteen years old excalibur hero location: field outside bormasse tagged: lysandros, sordi, carla & aurelia

Hearing Carla's words, Cassian's brows furrowed and he gave a small shake of his head. Her claim seemed quite odd to him. If she was a general of Bormasse then she would have been aware how dangerous it was to associate with the group before her. By not taking them in or trying to kill them immediately, she was committing a crime. It was a harsh ruling, but that had been his father's way. He could at least let that part slide, but there was still another issue that rose from it all. Even if she was a newly promoted general, there was no possible way that she would have never heard of him. It had only been a year since he had fled the city. If he was some ordinary person, he would have let it slide, but he wasn't, thus her claim at such a position made him suspicious. While he didn't speak of such, the look in his eyes was enough to tell. Luckily, he didn't need to stop himself from firing his own doubts at her. Lysandros' words were enough to keep him from doing such and pull him back to the topic in which he had brought forth.

Turning his attention to his fairy companion, he gave a small nod of his head. Entering in smaller groups would be ideal, though it wouldn't guarantee that they would easily be able to meet back up once inside. It was a risk he was willing to take if it meant less danger upon entering. However, Sordi's words did bring forth another idea. He could understand where she was coming from and admittedly, he wished to avoid the city as well, but supplies were needed. It was possible he could go alone and let the others take to the woods instead, though he wasn't sure Lysandros would feel comfortable being left with complete strangers. The last thing he wanted to do was put the fairy in an uncomfortable position. Opting out of making such a suggestion, Cassian turned his head away from the group and let a soft sigh escape his lips. That was when a new idea came to light.

"If you'd prefer the woods then we can meet up there instead," the boy suggested. "We can split into two groups; one that finds a place to camp for us in the woods and another that goes into Bormasse and gathers a few supplies." Such an idea solved the problem of their group size and Sordi's desire to stay in the woods. "However, if we all wish to go into the city, I do agree on splitting up. There is a second entrance to the city not too far north from here which I can take a group to." Pausing for a moment, the prince took a moment to wrinkle his nose at the question Sordi directed towards Carla. Letting her take the lead was not what he desired to do. While they could trust each other because of their weapons, Carla could easily be different. There was no telling where she stood, especially as a general in his father's army. She could easily lead them into a trap and get them killed. It wouldn't surprise him if she did. As much as he hated it, he needed to speak before she got the chance to.

"She's not the only one with knowledge on the city," Cassian stated, finally turning back to face the others, a serious look in his eyes. "I have connections to some that live here and could find us a place to stay. I know these people are safe to be around, which in our case, is very important."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:02 pm

Valentine - male - demi-human - Gungnir hero - tags: Ophelia

- He stayed there still trying to find his courage to actually meet the other heroes there 'seriously why I am such a scared cat' he thought to himself annoyed. He didn't realize the one who was rooming around the soil, before the thing called for him, of course for a moment he didn't recognize that this soil person was talking to him.
He looked up to the pink-haired thing, which reminded him of a mermaid 'what does the mermaid do inside a soil?' he thought to himself, narrowing his eyes at the female's comment "excuse me? Creepy? me?" he spoke up with annoyed "saying the one who digging under the ground" he said "what do you want anyway?" he asked with a sight.

Carla - female - elf - general sever heroes army - tags: Cassian, Lysandros, Sordi

- She listened to the heroes, not everyone in this group was happy about her presence, which was nothing new to her she was pretty much used to it for living inside the human city for years. She looked over to the sword hero, who also seemed to have some knowledge about this city "well my home and my guard is on the west side of the city, most of the humans over there are very friendly toward other species, in the north...well there is better to stay away with, most of them are narrow-minded for other species" she spoke up. She thought for a moment "well there is shops, cheap motels, restaurants...what do you really need to do here?" she asked "and it's not you which may bring suspiciously, but your weapons...I could say to leave them behind, but maybe that’s not the best idea right now..." she kept saying.

Empyrean - agender (he) - demon - tags: open

- he sat at the windows of his room, taking a cup of hot choco as he watched the outside world. Much was changed during the last 100 years, he was being exiled into the angel's army and he meet this mysterious demon who identified himself as his father and that he was actually a prince. He drank his choco as he thought about his past, those times when he was still in the angel army or his mother who never told him anything. His feelings were pretty messed right now, so part of him hated the angels, but then another part secured those good memories he had with them.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Narok Vuma & Kleitos Vole [001]

Postby Aniki » Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:41 pm

☼ 𝑁𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑘 𝑉𝑢𝑚𝑎
    lieutenant of the angel army • giant • male • location: chalet • tags: n/a • mentions: npc angel
    ___________________________________________________________________________________
    The sound of boots on the tiled floors echoed as Narok walked down the hallways. Heads turned to follow him as he passed by. It took some getting used to, the looks, but soon it became yet another thing that he was able to ignore. Since he was taken to Chalet, Narok had to work through several different culture shocks. From edict to "inside" voices (he never understood that term. Why did how loud he speak matter so much?) to just about everything else, to be honest. The way of Angels was extremely different than that of the Giants. One thing he was extremely grateful for was the high vaulted ceilings and wide hallways that they made so that their wings could fit comfortably. This made getting around for him much easier. Towering over everyone at a staggering six feet and eleven inches, he was just shy of seven feet tall.

Narok looked to his left towards the windows and stopped walking. The view was another thing he would never get over. His home city of Levateaux was located in the heart of the Tanesse mountain range. He was proud to call the mountain range home. It was a unique beauty. Most races just saw rocks and thought nothing of it, but in reality, the mountain range was filled with color and life of all sorts of shapes and sizes. The earth that made the mountains ranged from slate-like that of a sword, rich blood red dirt, white as the cloud pebbles, and dark browns that could only be compared to dark chocolate. Flora came in every color of the rainbow and some that were just uniquely theirs. The mountains were filled with life... But here? Yes, seeing the clouds that reflected the morning and setting sun was beautiful, but it was nothing compared to home.

The windows were stained in a multitude of colors which lit up the floors. He held out his hand and watched it get bathed in purple light. He turned away from the windows. The Angel's capital was lavishly decorated. Beautiful paintings, pearly white marble busts of leaders and heroes of the past, and tapestries covered the walls which were painted a light gray. He was surrounded by all this beauty but would have rather been at home.

Sighing Narok continued on his way to the war room. He didn't wait for the usher to introduce him to the room as if he needed an introduction. Everyone knew who he was. He, the son of the Giant King, and one of four Giants that were living in Chalet at the moment. Those that were sitting around the long, dark walnut table looked up at him as he entered.

"Glad for you to finally join us," came the snide voice that belonged to one of the commanding officers. Narok had to suppress the urge to snarl at the man. Narok pulled out the heavy stone and wood chair they had made for him and plopped down. "Yes, well I have only been here but a few months. It is easy to get turned around when every hallway looks the same." Some of the younger angels that were in the room whipped their heads in his direction with wide eyes at the tone of his voice. It wasn't rude per se but it was damn near close. "I'm here now, so what is your plan?"

And so began the start of a very long meeting.

⊱ 𝐾𝑙𝑒𝑖𝑡𝑜𝑠 𝑉𝑜𝑙𝑒
    soldier for the demon army • merfolk • male • location: just outside the entrance to the demon domain• tags: pursan • mentions: the heroes
    ___________________________________________________________________________________
    The feel of the cool breeze felt amazing as it drifted over his face and body. Kleitos had been stationed along with a small platoon of soldiers of various races of demons with a few others mixed in to guard the entrance to the demon domain. While a job like this bored the merman half to death it was completely better than actually being in the domain itself. He missed being in his homeland, but he was needed here at the moment.

Kleitos was here to train as well as guard. His fighting style could best be described as dance-like. He moved with a certain type of grace that only merfolk had. Being able to move like their element was something only they had truly mastered. He was asked to train some of the other soldiers as best as he can to move like that. At first, he balked at the request - no order - when his commanding officer gave it to him. How was he supposed to teach a ragtag group of demons how to move like merfolk!? It took him a while before he was able to figure out how to change the training the merfolk would get underwater to a style that could be done here on land. The technique he came up with was far from perfect but it would do for now.

"Not like that you buffoons!" Kleitos pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration. He had been demonstrating a certain defensive maneuver for over an hour now. Most had it down but there were a few stragglers. They narrowed their eyes at him which he met head-on. "Watch me." He grabbed his polearm and painstakingly demonstrated the move again as slow as he possibly could. The strugglers all nodded and attempted again. This time they got it or at least got close enough to the move. "Let's call it for now. We will meet back up after lunch."

As they walked away he could hear them bad-mouthing him. It was not something he would normally let stand, but he was so done and it was only midday. He moved to the water barrel and was tempted to just dunk his whole head into the cooling water. Instead, he poured himself a generous helping and chugged it. He knew he was being rude to the other soldiers which was not a very smart idea. In order to fight well together, you needed to like one another or at least respect one another. He would need to do one of the things he hated most in the world: apologize. In normal circumstances, it was something he only did on rare occasions if it was truly needed, but here? Here he was both in the right and wrong. It made him want to scream.

So far there had been no news. That was cause for concern. Why would things go silent now? Sure the rumors about the newest set of heroes spread like wildfire across the continent, but since then there had been nothing. He was about to grab some food when he saw a silhouette that he would know anywhere. Pursan! Kleitos felt himself smile for the first time that day. Perhaps the old demon had some news.
Aniki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

pursan [ 001 ]

Postby Ploegy » Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:56 pm

Pursan!!
      xxxmale one thousand two hundred forty six years old demon spy location: outside the demon domain tagged: kleitos

A long day of travel was enough to tire even Pursan out. While he hated to leave his position to report his findings back to the demon army, he had found it necessary. Bormasse wasn't his cup of tea anyways. Lazing his days away listening to human banter never got him anywhere most of the time, but on this one occasion, he had learned some valuable information. Rumors of the legendary weapons being near the city had come up. Of course, he had to explore the validity of such claims and his search had given him useful information, although he wasn't sure if information on the legendary weapons was something his superiors cared much about. Then again, those with such weapons were deemed traitors and were needed to be watched given that their intentions were unknown as of now. Knowing the legend well, Pursan could only assume they would use them to bring an end to the war. That meant at some point they would turn their attention towards the demons in attempt to stop them from warring against the angels. Easier said than done, especially since the angels had killed their king and for what reason? Revenge? Hatred? Pursan wasn't sure, but no matter what the reason had been, they had given the demons plenty of reason to fight back. No heroes with legendary weapons were going to stop them easily, though the cat demon wished they could.

Seeing the entrance of the demon realm up ahead, the feline let a sigh of relief escape his mouth. It was only a matter of time before he could give his report and be off again. He could only imagine where he might be sent next. Wherever it might be, he already knew he'd have to go through the humiliation of disguising himself as a regular cat. It was the usual with his missions. Of course he always brought his gear with him, but more times than not, he had to hide it while he worked. It was an annoying task, yet he did it. Despite the humiliation it caused him, it was a role that needed to be done and he was the best at it. It was something he could be proud of, even if he still desired to be rid of his cursed form.

Brushing the thought aside, Pursan's attention moved to the figures coming into view. Most were of soldiers he had little care for and they appeared to be doing some kind of training exercise. He was glad he had avoided such things. Admittedly, he had never gotten formal military training, though he doubted there was much others could teach him given how different he was from most. There weren't many cait sith's around, let alone ones willing to fight in the war. Even he hadn't wanted to take the job on, but adventure spoke to him, thus here he was. He did enjoy the travels his work brought him. The rest, not so much, but he would never let others in on that. He was too prideful and knew if he spoke ill of working for the demon army, they might force him to stay in the demon's domain. Shaking his head at the thought, Pursan's gaze focused on the figures which had begun to disperse. Whatever training had been taken place seemed to have finished for now. Perfect timing on his part. As most of the figures moved off in the other direction, the feline caught sight of one drawing slightly closer; Kleitos. He had met with him a few times before, but nothing more than that. He was at least recognizable to say the least. From the looks of it, he had spotted him as well. Lifting a paw, Pursan gave a wave in the other male's direction as he approached.

It was only a moment longer before he arrived before him. "Training those clumsy demons again?" he remarked in rather snarky tone. "They'll never learn." While some would, he couldn't imagine all of them would. They'd always resort back to their brash ways. That was just how a majority of demons were. "But I'm sure you don't want to talk about training while I'm here." It was a known fact that when he was around there was usually news to be shared and important news at that. The importance of his information was more than enough to make him the overconfident mess that he was. "I do bring big news. Information on two holders of the legendary weapons actually. I'm sure you'd love to hear about it."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:40 pm

ELOA
    ───────────────────── ─────────────────────
    [ role. hero - laevateinn ] [ tagged. remiel | mentioned: n/a ] [ location. bormasse ]

─────A woman’s scream, a stark contrast to the muted din of the back alleys, pierced the quiet and jolted Eloa from her rest. Dove squealed outside her tent, prompting the angel to struggle to her feet. She snatched her quarterstaff from the ground and pushed open the entrance to her tent. The mare had her attention fixed in the general direction of the scream, ears alert and nostrils flared. What few people that were milling about were obviously unsettled, though they tried not to show it. They were slightly more hurried, taking longer strides as they attempted to escape a potential conflict.

─────But Eloa was not so easily deterred. She kept her staff by her side, drawing a thin knife into her free hand, and crept quietly along the wall. Static wound itself around the blade she carried, enough to stun any would-be attacker. As she approached the corner, the sound of a faint jingling reached her. Was that… chains? In truth, it could be any number of things. Eloa's most immediate thought, however, were the shackles the human law keepers often clapped onto their prisoners. Her questions were answered when she stepped around the corner, knife held in front of her in defense. Her first impression was that she was looking at a demon, the features of his face shadowed under the cloak he wore. The horns on his head pressing the faintest outline into the hood.

─────Then she saw the wings: dark and drooping, but feathered and unmistakably angelic. Momentarily confused, she lowered her blade, the static arcing around it ceasing to exist. She couldn't help but notice how despondent this strange angel looked, lurking about in the shadows with an expression that wouldn't be out of place if someone had kicked his puppy. Eloa sighed, putting together the pieces of what happened. If she had first thought he was a demon, she could only imagine what a surprised human would have thought. "Are you all right?" She asked him, though she wasn't completely sure why. "The people here are frightened, it's a rule of living for them. You mustn't take it to heart."
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me