【 ✧ 】—— 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄 —— 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: 【 ✧ 】—— 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄 —— 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍

Postby onion » Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:08 pm

(wanda red) kim romi / 19 / pansexual
tags: bambi, veronica

"hey, ive got nothing to bet except these specs!" romi joked, pointing to the old glasses hung around her neck. "regardless, its so nice to meet you two! you know at the beginning i wasnt so sure- like, when i got here it was nice but..." she paused and turned to look to the side.
"this place sure is quiet besides us you know," romi said ominously. the wind blew gently, tossling her mousy brown hair as she stared blankly at a rock. but it wasnt just any rock. it was flush with the ground, made of what looked to be granite. "hey... i thought..."
she trailed off and walked to the stone, then knelt. the tombstone read 'charles c taylor, beloved pilot and husband.'
"oh! i read about this in my first year at berkeley! its charles taylor, he was a pilot that ended up disappearing in the bermuda triangle. its really creepy in all honesty."
romi untucked her journal and pencil, ripped out a page, then began to attempt to etch the mossy stones print onto the paper. "i came here for red like you, bambi, but this is cool too!"
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borahae. » Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:39 pm

xx.█████
    xx.█████
    𝐋𝐄𝐎 ! ! ───────────

wilbur red ✩ twenty ✩ he/him ✩ tag: tae, kahlani ✩ location: shoreline

Offering a brief giggle as the other boy rambled on about his name, the compliment leaving a warm fuzzy feeling in his chest and a wrinkle in his nose, Leo smiled rather earnestly and was quick to add on (beginning to relax around the other, Tae's charming nature helping Leo to ease out of his shell) "Ah, well, thank you very much- y'know, actually, my birth name is Leroy. A lot less cool, right?" Then, with yet another laugh, Leo continued with his story, his body language becoming much more animated with his excitement "That's why I'm also named after DiCaprio. When I was like, 10, I watched Titanic with my family and became obsessed; I must've watched that film 100 times, then, and used to know the whole thing word for word. Insisted everyone called me Leo cause I really idolized him and it just kinda stuck. He was my first celebrity crush, y'know? And, no matter how many times I watch it, I still cry when Jack dies." Feeling as though he may have shared too much to someone he'd just met moments ago, a slight flush appearing on his cheeks, Leo gave a sheepish grin and did his best to reel himself back in "Hah, sorry, I got really off track there; Once I get going, it's pretty hard to stop...but hey, Its really great to meet you, too! And, just so you know, your name is also pretty cool, Tae. Its cute- really cute."

Watching as the other waved at where he'd just been laying in the sand, his eyes widening and his own hands raising, Leo waved them both dismissively and was frantic in trying to dismiss the other's sudden pout "Ahh, no, really, its okay! It's probably better that I didn't stay in the sand any longer- I'm sure it'll be a pain to wash out, later. I'll be finding it in my hair for days." With something akin to a giggle, again shaking his hair with a hand as if to prove his point, the surprisingly innocent boy was happy to hear that they had sometime in common and smiled brightly in response, again lowering his arms to his side "I'm also pretty partial to the beach, though, despite the sand. Oh, we should definitely go swimming sometime! If you wanted to, of course. And if we had time, outside of filming."

Trailing off with a familiar sort of awkwardness, hoping his enthusiasm wouldn't scare the other away, Leo listened as Tae told him that the kitchen had been locked when he'd left and couldn't help but to reflect a similar pout; as someone with a bottomless pit of a stomach, he was practically starving, and the hungrier Leo would get, the grumpier he would get. With as much dramaticism as Tae offered, Leo groaned in response, also sharing his displeasure with the lack of food "Ugh, locked? They can't expect me to work before eating. I don't know about you, but food is my number one priority at all times." With a seriousness to his voice that wasn't all that common to the usually carefree boy, his passion for food evident, Leo listened as Tae suggested they break down the doors and couldn't help the cheeky grin that escaped in response (another chuckle leaving his lips) "Luckily for us, I have a bit of background with boxing; I could probably knock it down, if I really tried."

Turning and skipping slightly to catch up to Tae as he turned back towards the hotel, Leo listened as he spoke about the staff and offered a casual shrug in response; he wasn't sure what their rules were, or what the filming was going to contain really, so he wouldn't be surprised if the island didn't have much staff to begin with. Just as he was about to share his opinion on the matter, he heard another voice call out to them, turning his head just in time to see a face popping over Tae's shoulder. Returning the stranger's smile with a sheepish one of his own, Leo turned his attention back to Tae as he spoke and retained his smile as the two - who seemingly knew each other - began to hug and reminisce. Luckily, the blue haired boy didn't have to feel awkward for too long, Tae quick to introduce the two of them. Turning to the other that he now knew as Kahlani, Leo gave a small wave "Hello- nice to meet you, Kahlani. I mean, is it okay to call you that? Or do you prefer Lani?" Sheepish, Leo turned back to Tae as he again mentioned breakfast and couldn't help but to chuckle, his nose scrunching as his smile widened in amusement "Well, if your protesting doesn't work, I'd be happy to knock the doors down for us. It's probably too late for them to fire me, at this point...I hope."
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bambi Scott 04

Postby HauntedMansion » Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:03 am

she/her - playing Darla Red: the reporter - loc: cemetery set - tags: veronica, romi

Bambi grinned at the challenge, pushing off from the tombstone to circle around reds pretentious resting place, looking for some kind of clasp to indicate if the tombs lid would open a certain way. She found no certain indication, appearing as if the cover was simply placed directly on top of the tomb with no further precaution. She supposed it was to prevent wasting time on creating a functional coffin, being able to drag the top off from any angle. So she approached the tomb from one side, attempting to simply slide it off just enough to peak inside, however she strained against the stone lid, her sneakers digging into the earth and gravel beneath her with great effort, yet the she couldn’t even get the cover to budge. Bambi took great pride in building and maintaining her own upper arm strength through a small variety of vigorous activities, which included collecting the larger game of her and mothers hunting trips, so the resilience of this tomb left the blonde dawning a look of confusion before finally letting up on trying to move it. ”Man, did they really bring this all the way out here without actually having a lid? There’s no way this thing comes off..” The actress insisted, despite the appearing stone material, she found her statement more believable then her not being able to move the cover a single inch.

With Romi’s rather sweet sentiment of getting to meet them both, the blonde found it easier to push aside her slightly wounded pride to offer the soft spoken woman a nod in agreement, walking away from the tomb before she could try to move it once more, possibly until she breaks her own hands in the process. ”Yea, it kinda is. I didn’t even see anyone before I left this morning. Realll quiet..” she hadn’t thought much of it then, being immersed in how vast this island really was, only to remember they were all virtually stuck here without any boats to take them back to civilization. She understood the creepy aspect of it all, despite how unlikely it was. Romi’s knowledge of the departed pilot in question suddenly peaked the blondes interest, watching the smaller woman attempt to etch the stone as she approached her with a thoughtful look. ”huh. Yeah that is pretty cool.. quite resourceful of you, miss Romi, guess that means we’re all stuck in the Bermuda triangle then..” Bambi offered jokingly, expecting some kind of quip from their fellow co-star, only to be left with unchallenged silence. The actress looked back to Veronica to find her focus centered on the nefarious tomb, expression contorted to that of subtle surprise and possible revelation. Realizing the actress had been quiet for a majority of the conversation, Bambi tilted her head curiously, a bit of concern seeping into her words. “Hey, you alright over there?”
HauntedMansion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harmonizing » Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:00 pm

[ veronica flynn -- graveyard set -- tagged: bambi, romi ]

The sound of her own name drags through her mind, but she can't exactly focus on it. No, there are more important things going on in her head right now. She steps forward, keeps approaching until her feet press against the tomb. All while she'd watched Bambi try to yank and pull at it, it hadn't so much as budged. Why is it so well-kept, and so heavy? Maybe there's ivy somewhere beneath the cracks, she thinks. Or maybe some sort of sign that it's plastic.

She leans down to flush her hands against the metal of the tomb. It's like it's new. The metal sheens under her fingertips, smooth and unscratched. What the hell is this thing? Maybe she doesn't know enough about the plot of this show to be investigating something like this so intently, but for some reason she just...

"It's, uh, fine," she tries to answer, her eyes narrowed in suspicion. "This tomb's just weird, you know?"

She's sure her words don't make much sense. After all, she can't even articulate them to herself. Tombs like this are expensive, and so much cheaper to fake with plastic. Why go through so much effort? Then again, they did put all the actors on an entire island with no way out. She supposes perhaps that's more effort. Maybe she's being too skeptical about it all.

She doesn't want to seem crazy or anything--no, definitely not. Definitely not in front of her colleagues with whom she's going to have scenes with. She needs to relax. She's not even usually like this, it's just--

Her finger snags on an indent in the metal just as she's about to give it up. The dent is so small and thin that she almost doesn't find it again, but when she pulls her finger over it, it's clear to see. It's a keyhole, so barely etched into the stone that it's nearly not even there. Unsettling. Her hand pulls back to her side and she steps away, keeping her eyes locked on it so it doesn't disappear.

"Hey. I think I found how it opens," she trills, looking up at the other actresses. She hadn't been following their conversation, but she supposes they can always catch her up later. Her mouth widens into a smirk, "I also think I'm retracting my five-dollar bet."
harmonizing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:14 pm

romi chuckled at bambi as she rubbed the dull pencil over the tomb. "resourceful? no, im just trying to figure out why they have this here. hes a real person after all unlike red, so..."
her voice trailed off and she slowed her pencil. why in the world was a real persons grave here? and what were the chances of romi of all people finding it? something seemed off, but she brushed it away-
until veronica finally spoke again. romi looked up at the girl. "what do you mean? you truly believe that opens?" she asked her curiously, bringing the eraser of the pencil to her mouth to bite it.
in addition to the tombstone she had found, miss reds seemed to have a way to open? now this made absolutely zero sense. unless it was for realism, which didnt seem likely considering how heavy the stone was, they wouldnt have put it there. but why an opening?
romi frowned and tucked her pencil behind her ear again, grabbing her traced tomb page and slowly standing.
"well... what are we waiting for? if you know how to open it... then open it. it is not like there will be a corpse inside or something. this is for a tv show. it must be like... a prank or something. or just a defect."
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bambi Scott 05

Postby HauntedMansion » Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:06 am

she/her - playing Darla Red: the reporter - loc: cemetery set - tags: veronica, romi

”What? No way-“ Smirking, the blonde approached the tomb once more, standing beside Veronica as she leaned over the coffin a bit to see what she was talking about. With Romi’s suggestions, Bambi considered each possibility for a moment, suddenly feeling the need to reevaluate what she had tried to unlock moments ago, balling her fist to give a few light, hardy knocks on lid. Realization suddenly clicked at the very distinct sound of hollow metal, realistically disguised under all this marble. “… I don’t know, I wouldn’t bet on them not taking the opportunity to create some horrifyingly realistic corpse, they clearly have creative liberty here..” The actress gestured broadly to the graveyard, or the whole island really. ”So, is anyone squeamish? This might be pretty nasty, or it could be nothing.. we could find something completely different in here during shooting..” Bambi suggested, somewhat reassuringly. She could make a million different guesses, but any conventional answer could easily be very far from the actual reality. Standing in a fully developed graveyard on a small island, any educated guess could be as true as it could be false, anything uncommon could be very common here, in whatever reality this show was trying to illustrate. They wouldn’t know until they saw it for themselves.
HauntedMansion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harmonizing » Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:37 am

[ veronica flynn -- graveyard set -- tagged: bambi, romi ]

"Slow your roll," Veronica huffs, leaning against the tomb, her hands splayed out over the lid, "We're missing the key."

She shakes her head and presses her pinkie into the tiny keyhole. A sliver of the material covering it pushes back, but otherwise, she's not going to get this open. Damn. She really wishes she knew how to pick locks, or, uh, how to find secretive keys to fit in secretive locks. Maybe it's a director's key. But what the hell happens in this plot that would require this tomb to open? Ooh, does Ms. Red's corpse rise from the dead as a mindless zombie? She tries to imagine how she'd do in a zombie-apocalypse type of show. Maybe she'll win an Emmy, or something, if she practices her horror shriek.

"Squeamish? Hah," she rolls her eyes, "I'd love it if an eldritch horror or a realistic corpse popped out of this thing. It'd make everything more interesting."

Actually, just the thought of that makes her sort of want to open it more. Her mouth wires into a smirk as the idea continues circulating in her head--this series could really put her in the papers. Maybe she'd get a star in Hollywood, too. It's hard to keep her excitement contained, knowing that this could really be her chance to skyrocket her acting ability. As soon as she knows what's in this casket, she can start practicing for what it entails. But first, they've got to find a way to open this thing.
harmonizing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:19 pm

"slow my roll?" romi questioned, brushing the dust off her knees as she stood. "come on, one of you has got to have a bobby pin on you!"
with that, she chuckled. romi wasnt really your typical girl and never tied back her hair, so naturally she had none with her.
"mind if i get an etch?" she asked next to bambi. "it is what i came here for after all."
romi stepped up to the stone bambi leaned on and flipped through her sketch journal for a new page. admittedly, she enjoyed doodling random things and drawing shapes and squiggles- it really helped her get her mind off things.
"you said your name was bambi..." romi flipped another page. "...and yours ...veronica?" this time she looked up at the other girls, starting at bambi then veronica and back. "youre both very pretty you know. i would love to have you girls model for me in our free time. just not here obviously. i dont think a cemetery is a good place for backdrops."
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borahae. » Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:00 pm

xx.█████
    xx.█████
    𝐋𝐄𝐎 ! ! ───────────

wilbur red ✩ twenty ✩ he/him ✩ tag: bambi, romi, veronica ✩ location: wandering/graveyard

Somewhere between the beach and a goodbye to the two he'd previously been conversing with, Leo found himself wandering aimlessly in the jungle-like biomes of the island, his poor sense of direction once again coming back with a vengeance; growing up in a city, it was all but a miracle he'd managed to make it from school to home in one piece, nonetheless make it from the beach back to the hotel on an island he'd only landed on yesterday. Silently cursing as he looked around at the path around him, nothing but trees and foliage which seemed to be copy pasted in infinite bunches, the blue haired boy couldn't hold the pout back from his features as he exhaled a sigh. Of course I'd go and get lost on the first day to shooting. Lets just hope they don't start without me.

Again gathering up his endless optimism in only a moments time, the scenery making it near impossible to stay upset for long, Leo found his smile returning to his face once more as he ran a hand over the rough bark of the palm trees he passed, one-by-one. As a California boy, it was nice to be able to find a bit of home during this shoot, the adventure of the unknown thrilling but a lot less warm. Soon humming an unknown melody under his breath, the peace of the moment washing over him, the boy tucked his other hand in the front pocket of his jeans as he continued his leisure stroll. To someone who'd pass him, they'd have no idea the boy was lost, seeming far too at ease for someone as hopelessly off-track as he was.

An unknown amount of time passing by as he continued to wander the island, enough to mute the smell of the sand and salt water as he ventured further into the woods, Leo was just about to return his other hand to his side but stopped momentarily as he felt something warm hit the edge of his palm. Surprised at the sensation, a curious hum leaving his lips as he shot his eyes upward towards the cause, the blue haired male caught sight of something hanging down from the tree he'd had his hand on only moments before. Shimmering in the light and making a soft clink against the base of the tree, Leo squinted his eyes against the harsh reflection of the sun on the object and reached up blindly, deciding to pull the object down in order to inspect it further. With a couple of tugs and some stretched shimmying later, Leo was able to loosen the black string enough to pull the metallic item down from the branch, looking down at the object in his hand with furrowed brows; attached to the string like a pendant was a silver key, rusted and aged.

Unable to contemplate it's strange positioning for long, waving it off as a lost set piece or house key as the sounds of voices carried toward him, Leo wrapped the string around his hand and jogged to catch up to the strangers, vowing to return it to its owner. Stumbling upon the cemetery in no time, the set surprising him and causing his eyes to widen a fraction, the boy stood still for a moment to take in the scenery before spotting a small gathering a couple of feet ahead of him, three females hovering over a grave. And, catching the end of their conversation, he again began to walk and offered a sheepish smile as he gathered their attention with his voice "Hello! O-oh, uhm, sorry, just...did someone here say something about a missing key? Because I just found this down the path, back there, in a tree, and if you're looking for it..." Waving his free hand wildly behind him, gesturing as he spoke, Leo then lifted the hand holding the key with yet another smile and a brief chuckle "Not sure how you managed to get it stuck there, but it looked important, so..."
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bambi Scott 06

Postby HauntedMansion » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:13 pm

she/her - playing Darla Red: the reporter - loc: cemetery set - tags: Veronica, Romi, Leo

The actress gave a short, disgruntled huff, bringing up a hand to undo her ponytail. ”Afraid not, but- come on, there has to be a key around here somewhere right? Surely they’d keep all the set stuff together? Otherwise your traveling at least a mile from the hotel..” The blonde retorted, knowing it was probably a long shot, really she had no clue on how these people would keep props together on this island. Though clearly this was set up for their characters to discover, eventually finding the key themselves. So, surely the people without the dumb catchphrases could do the same. As Bambi took a step to the side, allowing Romi better access to the gravestone in question, she took a moment to shake out her blonde locks after finally undoing her ponytail.

While running her hand down and along her scalp, pulling through a few knots and trying to smooth down a bit of frizz, she watched the soft spoken woman curiously, trying to make out any brief sketch as she flipped through for a new page. Her statement to follow brought a bit of color to Bambi’s cheeks, striking a prideful grin at the compliment. ”Oh pfft- you’re too sweet. I mean, true.. So far this production has quite the stunning cast.” The actress remarked, gazing between her fellow costars, simply stating a fact. “-Now I’ve never modeled before, but I’d be up for it! Cemetery or not- that sounds cool.” she shot a smile to them both, suddenly feeling a bit relived in how relaxed she felt. It was only the first hour of the first day alongside some of her cast mates, though she could admit gathering around a grave in any attempt to open it while they all compliment each other is pretty fun.

With the sound of approaching footsteps against the stone pavement, Bambi turned to the newest soft spoken voice in the group, gaze landing upon the item in question almost immediately. The key looked much older than she had imagined, really what kind of look were these writers going for? Regardless, it looked the right size for the grave. ”Wait, it was really stuck in a tree?.. we were just looking for something to open this up.” the blonde patted the top of the tomb, gazing back to the newcomer, knowing a few questions might be in order to explain that statement alone.
HauntedMansion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me