โ˜พโœฒ ๐“ ๐“‘๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“’๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ โœฒโ˜ฝ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ปโ„ด๐“‡๐“Š๐“‚ - โ„ด&๐’ถ

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: โ˜พโœฒ ๐“ ๐“‘๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“’๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ โœฒโ˜ฝ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ปโ„ด๐“‡๐“Š๐“‚ - โ„ด&๐’ถ

Postby poppyxoxo » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:31 pm

๐’œ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”
---
female (she/her) ~ 23 years old ~ Witch (The Hidden - fighter) ~ straight ~ tags: Nathaniel ~ mentions:

Aisling glanced up as she heard someone talking to her. The young women glanced up, offering a polite, knowing smile. "Good morning to you too" she greeted, popping a bit of waffle into her mouth. She swallowed before adding "This is really good. Do you mind teaching me so that I don't miss it?" she asked and although there was a note of humor in her voice, she was being genuine. She continued to eat in silence for a few moments, listening as conversations continued around her. Her head was brought up again, in excitement this time. "Of... of course I can do that for you. Would you like me to wait outside of the basement door, or would you like me further away for privacy?". Her eyes followed Nathaniel as he walked to the basement. She quickly finished her breakfast before following after Nathaniel. "Tell me where you want me" Aisling returned to Nathaniel after placing her plate with the other dirty dishes.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me