Royal Pain // Open & Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

☠ “ ── a little wicked, that's what he calls me !!

Postby hellb0und » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:31 pm

丨ㄥ丨ㄒ卄 xx.
        THERE'S A SERPENT IN THESE STILL WATERS
        ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        name / lilith abaddon x alias / the serpent xtagging / gail
          a low sigh of vexation passed through my slightly parted lips. the ebony limousine had just recently dropped me off, allowing a fair amount of time to make it to my designated room and place my belongings. quite frankly, i cared little for settling manners with adversaries. i'd likely only heighten their desire to tear france to the ground. even so, allegedly someone of my competence was the ideal individual for the tedious job. i made my way towards the towering doors that glistened underneath the sunlight's powerful glare. my steps graceful and unfaltering. they tried to force me into training for etiquette, although ultimately failed in the end thanks to my resentment. i naturally picked up what i needed over time, finding that unwavering movements were much more important when it came down to a mission that required one to be precise and vigilant. one wrong move and your demise was a guarantee. i was greeted at the door by a guard that withheld a stony gaze, gesturing me inside. he'd turned around and began to lean forward to open them for me, but i caught him off guard when i went ahead and did it myself. he righted himself after the unexpected move on my part, shifting his eyebrows ever so slightly to express irritation. i blew him off, sauntering past and down the extended corridor. having effortlessly memorized the number of my dorm room. maneuvering up the winding staircase and through yet another spacious hallway, stopping before my labeled dorm. i shoved the door open and threw my bags on the bed, peering around to see if my partner had yet joined me. whoever it was likely wasn't going to be very pleased with their roommate. i shuffle through my various bags and unpack, setting items in their rightful place. when i was certain i was satisfied by my work, i took it upon myself to do a bit of exploring. after all, i was stuck here, regardless of whether or not i was pleased with it. perhaps i'd settle manners in my own way...

as time wore on, i came across an elaborate room, which i could only assume had been the library. filled to the brim with books of all sorts on either side of the opposing walls. i stalk further in, always willing to retain more knowledge. as i made my way further back, my wavering gaze locked on a handsome male stationed off to the corner of the room. his nose buried in a book of some sort. "bonjour," i smile, my words laced with a thick french accent.
Last edited by hellb0und on Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Royal Pain // Open & Accepting

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:41 pm

Felix Vanderee II Italian Servant (assassin/guard) II 19 II Bi II Crush: Open II Throwing knives/poison II Abby, Kimiko, Open

Felix rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "Well...I can't really lie to him..." He stated apologetically. Zyon was always able to read through Felix's excuses or stories. Most likely he'd take one look at Felix and figure out something happened. It wouldn't be hard for him to determine that it had something to do with his little sister. "If I do try to lie to him, he'll make his own assumptions and probably jump to he worst case scenario...." Felix half pleaded Abby. If she really asked for him to remain silent, he would, but Felix knew it would end badly. He really didn't' want that to happen. The last time Zyon thought one of his sisters was in danger or had been harmed... well Felix was pretty sure the culprit hadn't been seen since.

Zyon Fernandez II Italian royalty II 21 II Bi II Crush: Open II Dual swords and pistols II Open

Zyon sat in the library looking out the window at the courtyard below. He catalogued this as a good vantage point for observing the back of the mansion's grounds. Zyon drummed his fingers on the table beside him, deep in thought. He knew he was being pessimistic about this entire situation. But a bunch of teens and young adults thrown together for diplomacy seemed like an insane and desperate move. Zyon had been involved in the negotiations before the idea of throwing the royal children together was even brought up. He had suddenly been told by the Italian king to not attend another negations meeting one day. Zyon had been afraid that an arranged marriage was being discussed behind his back. But even that seemed preferable to the decision that had actually been made. Zyon shook his head. How on earth are we supposed to bring peace to our countries in this scenario?
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:30 pm

Niko. wrote:
»»-------------¤-------------««
Nikolai ♥

Russia - Orion - campus
bisexual - knives and daggers

Niko furrowed his eyebrows,
crossing his arms over his broad chest as he looked over the other male again, quirking
his mouth as they spoke almost frantically. Erm... his voice trailed off slightly
as he tried to find the words to speak. It's no problem, at least i didn't stab you.
He continued, though he was mentally cursing himself for not decking the guy and
dropping him to the ground. Uh... I'm Nikolai but you can call me Niko. Yes I am
from Russia.
He introduces, nodding at Orion in acknowledgement to his own
name. It sounded strange to him, he wasn't quite sure what it was about other
countries and their weird names.

Gail. wrote:
Gail ♥

Britain - open - campus
bisexual - Archery

Gail shifted in the comfortable
chair, rolling his shoulders as he sunk farther into the armchair, leaning on the armrest and
tilting his head to support it with his one arm. He heard a voice, and he immediately perked
up, his dark eyes scanning around before landing on a feminine figure approaching him.
"Er hello." He said in greeting, nearly succeeding in hiding his obvious british accent as he
acknowledged the woman was a french royal. He swallowed, shifting to cross one leg over the other.
I'm Gail He introduced, extending his hand toward her, he might as well seem
friendly right? even if their countries were the first to go to war. The brunet ran his fingers
through his hair, setting the heavy book that was in his grip upside down on his knee.
He in
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caymne » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:39 pm

Orion

Male|19|Canadian Royal|Archery|Bisexual|Crush; open|Tags; Nikolai, open

Orion flushed looking embarrassed. "I'm sorry." he apologized again to Nikolai, giving him a sheepish smile. "It's nice to meet you Nikolai, if you didn't notice i am from Canada. Orion rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly not really knowing what to do. He had never met a Russian Royal before and had no idea how to approach the man without seeming too weird. Racking his brain for anything that he could talk tot he other about he gazed around catching sight of the target once again. "Daggers or throwing knives?" he asked curiously.

Viktor

Male|25|Russian Royal|Sword|Bisexual|Crush; open|Tags; Hawthorn; open

The Russian entered the dorms and raised a brow. There were more countries here than he first thought there would be. Seeing the names on the dorm doors he shrugged and eyed each door and picking one at random, striding over to it to check the name. His eyebrow raised a little higher as he passed by another Royal.
”Hey” he intoned his accent thick, already narrowing that royals lineage down to either Canada or USA, bot that he didn't realize he could be somewhere else. Eyeing the name on the door he let out a huff and moved on down the hall.

Abby

Female|16|Italian Royal|Learning|Bisexual|Crush; Open|Tags; Felix, Kimiko, open

Abby knew her brother. she did know that he would blow things out of proportions but her crying in the hall was just a little too humiliating. Being lost was not something to cry about it was bad enough that Felix and the other girl had seen her, she could go without her brother knowing too. "Please don't tell him." she turned big eyes up at Felix pleadingly "tell him i got a little lost but found my dorm after asking for directions." It was close enough to the truth for her, she just didn't realize the extent of her brother's protectiveness. Turning to Kimiko she gave her a smile, reaching up and pushing her glasses back up her nose.
Caymne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:46 pm

Niko. wrote:
Nikolai ♥

Russia - Orion - campus

Niko huffed, clenching his jaw slightly as
he glanced away to look back to his target. He swallowed as the man apologized once more and he
let out a genuine chuckle as he turned to look back toward the blond. Yes. now that i think about
it it's more than obvious.
He said, his english partially fractured as he had to think about what
words he would have to say. Most of the time he would just curse at the other in Russian, though
he hadn't this time as he was surprised by the man who ran into him. He shook his head slightly,
blowing a tuft of his pale blond hair out of the vision of his pale blue eyes.

Gail. wrote:
Gail ♥

Britain - open - campus
bisexual - Archery

Gail shifted in the comfortable
chair, rolling his shoulders as he sunk farther into the armchair, leaning on the armrest and
tilting his head to support it with his one arm. He heard a voice, and he immediately perked
up, his dark eyes scanning around before landing on a feminine figure approaching him.
"Er hello." He said in greeting, nearly succeeding in hiding his obvious british accent as he
acknowledged the woman was a french royal. He swallowed, shifting to cross one leg over the other.
I'm Gail He introduced, extending his hand toward her, he might as well seem
friendly right? even if their countries were the first to go to war. The brunet ran his fingers
through his hair, setting the heavy book that was in his grip upside down on his knee.
He in
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☠ “ ── beware the patient woman !!

Postby hellb0und » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:52 pm

丨ㄥ丨ㄒ卄 xx.
        THERE'S A SERPENT IN THESE STILL WATERS
        ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        name / lilith abaddon x alias / the serpent xtagging / gail
          i had no doubt france would be saluting me right now had they known i'd just so collectively approached a perceived royal from britain. my words expressed little hesitance, "je m'appelle lilith," i take his hand in mine and give it a firm shake. my friendliness was all part of a game i'd so carefully crafted together. after all, it was unlikely he'd seen my more recent encounter with the guard, and therefore still gave me the perfect opportunity to play affable with. i shift myself around and take a seat in the plush chair across from his, placing my hands in my lap. "what interest do you have in books?" i inquire, remaining upright. i wasn't here to waste time and ask dumba** questions, but, i'd have to start somewhere. albeit nor was i interested in discussing our issues and oppositions then solving them in a tranquil manner. that wasn't my style and never would be. sure, maybe i'd convince him this was where my concern lay, considering deception was one of my ultimate weapons. he'll figure it out when his blood is painted on my hands. i express no emotion on my face despite my more recent malicious thought, patiently awaiting his answer.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:19 pm

Niko. wrote:
Nikolai ♥

Russia - Orion - campus

Niko furrowed his eyebrows,
crossing his arms over his broad chest as he looked over the other male again, quirking
his mouth as they spoke almost frantically. Erm... his voice trailed off slightly
as he tried to find the words to speak. It's no problem, at least i didn't stab you.
He continued, though he was mentally cursing himself for not decking the guy and
dropping him to the ground. Uh... I'm Nikolai but you can call me Niko. Yes I am
from Russia.
He introduces, nodding at Orion in acknowledgement to his own
name. It sounded strange to him, he wasn't quite sure what it was about other
countries and their weird names.

Gail. wrote:
Gail ♥

Britain - open - campus
bisexual - Archery

Gail frowned, shifting slightly to properly sit
up as the woman introduced herself as Lilith. He nodded in greeting and shook her head, eyeing her
curiously, the french were always very manipulative but he couldn't tell from first impressions if she
was a threat toward him. He quirked his mouth to the side slightly as she asked him about his reading
he shrugged, not sure how to properly word it. Knowledge is something I value, i might as well learn
of the people here while here myself.
He explained. that wasn't a super giving away question right?
All he said was that he was reading about the other royals in the book, he flipped through a page before
landing on the french one. Russia seems very interesting he rambled slightly, glancing down as
he closed the book.
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:26 pm

Felix Vanderee II Italian Servant (assassin/guard) II 19 II Bi II Crush: Open II Throwing knives/poison II Abby, Kimiko, Open

Felix sighed heavily. "Alright, alright. I'll just tell him that." He agreed. There was no way he could say no with Abby pleading like that. Felix knew however that Zyon would most likely check on his sister later when he heard about Abby crying. He gave Abby a gentle smile. "I'll be going then. Good luck finding your dorm. I can make you a map later if you want." He told her. He then turned to Kimiko. "Thank you again." He stated, bowing respectfully. He then made his way to the library where he knew Zyon would be waiting. He figured he had done enough scouting for the day. He had memorized the layout of the grounds inside and out. Felix smirked. He had a feeling that fun times lay ahead.
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Res0nare » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:37 pm

Kimiko
Female | 18 | Japanese Royal | Archery | Heterosexual | Crush; Open | Tags; Abby, Felix (kinda), open

Kimiko stepped back, realising that she had jumped to conclusions. "Ah, forgive me Felix. I assumed the worst." she said to the servant, bowing her head slightly. She stayed quiet as the girl pleaded with her servant to keep the incident quiet to her brother, deciding it was best to not say anything that may make the situation worse. After all, she pushed her way in to help, not make matters worse for the girl.

She smiled and nodded to Felix as he left. Kimiko fully turned to the girl, letting out a small sigh. "My apologies. I did not mean to cause a scene," she said, bowing her head slightly, "I hope I did not make matters worse with your brother." Kimiko lifted her head and smiled gently, holding out her hand for Abby to shake, "How rude of me, I haven't even introduced myself to you yet. I am Kimiko, Japanese royal, what is your name?"
ღ I own the image in my avatar! ღ

✦ [url]DEVIANTART[/url] | [url]ART AMINO[/url] ✦
Res0nare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dguy1470 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:42 pm

David/Male/Crush:Open/Canadian Guard/Ninja tools and scythe/
David was walking through the halls looking for his royal, he had overslept and was pretty sure he would get scolded. Shouldn't I be by her side? he thought.
Last edited by dguy1470 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
dguy1470

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me