Beyond the Elements: Revival [CLOSED]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Beyond the Elements: Revival [taking forms]

Postby Ohkami » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:04 pm

Train Yukimura | 17 | Ice/Snow | Gay | Crewger and Illuser | Tag/s: Koi

Train walked along the side walk, perhaps a bit faster than he normally would had. He just felt a bit of excitement at the possibility, no, at the knowing he would run into Rei. Part of him was telling the blond one he needed to turn around, and forget this little fantasy he was making for himself, but the truth was, when he was around that fire-haired male.... His own thought trailed off as he heard a voice come across the air. He stopped, having to turn a bit, due to the blindness of his one eye, in order to see a crowd forming less than a block across the street. His gaze went in the dirdtion if Rei’s school, but it was curiosity that got the better of the icey boy, as his direction changed, and he walked over to the crowd and the siging, was it, voice of a child. He froze mid step as his gaze came upon a young child, who seemed to be signing, and earning money for this “street performance” of theirs.... Train frowned slightly, as his right hand softly clinched in a loose fist, and he brought it to his chest. Shouldn’t the kid be in school...? He thought to himself, not enjoying the concluding he easily was making. Shouldn’t YOU be in school? Was the snarky reply that came to himself, in a voice that sounded as if it belonged to someone other than Train. He swallowed lightly, as he lowered his hand back down to his side, and slowly walked over and closer to the singing child.

Seiten Taisei | 23 | Death | Tag/s: Zarom

Seiten closed his eyes as he felt that slight warm was of the autum sun upon his skin, the coolness of the air only adding to that small warmth. Slowly, his eyes opened, and he felt as if the reminder that he was free had once more come to wash over him. However, this time he had, of his mind no longer foggy as it was inside, soon was over taken by a change in the winds, so to say. His eyes narrowed, as he quickly located that presents that was both strange and familiar. “Has a mouse come to play?” He mused, suddenly moving from the ground to the top of the stone wall that encircled the back of the house. On the other side was the forest that grew behind the old mansion, that was left untouched by the growing city, somehow. His eyes glanced about, before he walked off the wall, now on the side of said forest. Maybe he was mistaken to think these novice were clever, and worth his time. Seiten crowned a bit, not one to enjoy a possible miscalculation on his own part. Still, the summer had proven to make those of that little occult group better at the powers he had given them, but they had still yet proven their worth. It was almost as if a little present was being delivered to him, as a reward for him own patience. “Are you lost, little rabbit?” His voice came as he spotted the one who the aura beloved to. Yes, the two were still a good distance away, but for Death, the view was the same as if the blue-haired boy were but inches from his location. Yet, his words were spoken aloud, to the one he spoke to, it would have seemed as if he were something like a voice only, the location of which, came from all around, and not just one simple direction.

(Sorry if a little confusing. Sleepy post are not the best post. 🐾)
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: вєуσи∂ тнє єℓємєитѕ // кzяуαιℓ {3} // (130.123.110)

Postby // Kzryail » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:31 am

Heliox Larkura wrote: {Hell} (18) {Pansexual} (Human Form) {Location: Forest} (Tagging: Open)
The leaves, once green, were now vibrant shades of warm colors. Those were the colors that the embodiment of hell were looking at right now, lost in the colorful warmth that the leaves reflected that were in his chest. Heliox was outside of the mansion, deep in the forest where he couldn't be bothered by anyone from his home or any vermin from the society of humans. If it came down to that, he would much rather have one of he fellow ledgendaries visit him. Even Evie was better than some human. Summer really did flash by in a breeze, there was something about that season that made him feel some kind of sensation, something one could call a summer's dream. "It feels so familiar... Yet so far..." The sensation of bringing someone close to him, under the protection of hell. The male reaches out at the sky above, lost in his thoughts. The feeling of his own summer dream.

He sets his arm back over his body and lets out a deep sigh, closing his blue eyes and allowing himself to delve into the world that Life and Death has created. The crisp breeze from the cloudy skies, bird and squirrels were abound in search for resources. Then there were the bare trees, leaves crunchy brown on the forest floor where he laid. It certainly is a natural harmony, and that brought him peace. Even the fiery hell can be peaceful, just as long as he gets his way and isn't disturbed. These were one of those moments.

Lucian Taranu wrote:{Mind} (17) {Pan} (Fluture) {Location: City Area} (Tagging: James)
"I want food." Fluture chirps softly, out of the blue to Lucian. She nudges him in a butterfly-manner to look at a nearby cafe close to that tree. She figured now would be a nice time to have Lucian meet up with another elemental, mingling is good stuff after all. She was also curious as to see his reaction to everything, reactions were always nice to see. From partner to stranger. She wasn't ratting the the other out, and didn't tell Lucian about this at all. It was just a nudge in their general direction, nothing drastically obvious. A small sigh and a shake of his head and Lucian follows the request of his insect companion. "Why the sudden hunger?" He asks for no reason in particular, heading in. He chose a nice window seat close to a few trees and began looking through the place's selections, trying to find something for Fluture to enjoy. The butterfly was on Lucian's head now, looking off in the direction of that tree once again to keep an eye on the other elemental.

Safiel Malone wrote: {Non-Elemental} (16) {Homo} (Occult God Magician) {Location: Occult Base} (Tagging: Open)
Light coughing could be heard from a run down looking warehouse, a bit away from the last few residential houses of Yokohama. It's a small, but spacious, and Safiel is in the process of keeping the place clean. It's amazing just how much dust can collect in just a few days, the small male often found himself being the one to clean the place up. He really didn't mind though, that's what is is for- right? Nothing more than a lowly human who should not be alive in the first place. The other members who were clearly more experienced than him could track down the elementals, Safiel was sure they had no need for him. "At least I'm working with a greater cause," he mumbles to himself after clearing up his windpipes of the barrage of dust that came at him after lifting up some old sheets used to cover messes from the beginning, when the occult was formed. Ahh, it was nice to finally have a place to belong in a sense. Not just in a room, but with others that understand everything that you said and what's going on. To think that they had grown so much since the start of summer. Who knew that summoning spell would work? Either way, Safiel was more than ecstatic when there was an immediate response to the ritual, and Death appears before them. To know that all of his dark fantasies can manifest and come to life, it gave the small male a sense of hope.

He sets the once dusty cover aside for the time being and begins to look through the books under the cover, dusting them off first before he looked through them and decided where to set these things on the shelves, and if more were needed. At this rate, it seemed like the shelf could fit everything, then again an overstuffed shelf may not be the best thing in the world. He's have to work it all out.

Zarom Nyxon wrote:{Dream} (16) {Andro} (Donovan) {Location: Deep in the Forest- By Legendary Mansion} (Tagging: Seiten)
The crunching of leaves from footsteps came to a pause. A shiver ran down Zarom's spine upon hearing a voice, his ears unable to pinpoint the source of the noise. The leaves were still rustling, flaunting off their warm colors of the fall. But as for Zarom, this was all different. His powers of dreams and illusions were gripping at him stronger than he had felt them before, keeping him in his dream-like world that he could honestly call his reality at this point. The harmonious balance between light and dark he was seeing before had withered away, crumbling to the gray in the air, now just a void with nothing but- "Death..." He whispers to himself upon realizing the force of his illusions and what exactly they were portraying. The trees he saw were dark and sucked of life completely, blowing away as dust starting from the top most branches when even the slightest breeze passes by, caressing his cheeks with light, cold butterfly kisses. He could barely grasp why Donovan demanded for him to turn around, it didn't seem that bad though. Just an uncomfortable atmosphere and and ominous illusions. Obviously it was rather later and unwise for Zarom to run away now, hearing how whatever force resided her caught wind of him and was obviously talking to him. Who else would it be? No one else is here in this here forest. He gave himself a good minute before responding to the question that was asked to him. The force he was most likely talking with would be something to not tamper around with. Now, he too felt the force that Donovan was wary of, and that said partner would most likely not be coming to his aid, Zarom nudging then aside to begin with. "Yes, I am." He simply states, not bothering to beat around the bush or make his answer long winded like how some people he knew would respond, even to the most simplistic questions in a non threatening scenario. He decided to not say anything more unless he was asked, not wanting to ramble on about topics that would be irrelevant in this case.

Kaichi Makumi wrote:{Non-Elemental} (17) {Pan} ("Bystander") {Location: Library} (Tagging: Shiro)
"Here I'd thought you'd finally join me and help cure my illness of being deprived of a human companion," he say with a long sigh and a slight pout, emphasizing certain words to bring more of that dramatic flare and effect of the scene. His blue eyes were then found looking down at Miko for comfort. The little feline brought him great joy, and the fact that it seems like he's sassing Shiro on his life choices with purring and what sounds like cat chuckles. Yup, Miko definitely knew what's good around this library. It was times like these that Kaichi wondered if Miko was really a cat and not a human under the spell of being a cat. Seeing how Shiro is at times, he wouldn't be surprised if he accidentally make someone drink one of the occult potions and made someone turn into this cat. He reaches down to pet the cat once again, "You'll come around eventually," he hums to himself and maybe Miko if she were listening, using his free hand to reach over and run his index finger along the side of Shiro's face, teasing his soft cheek.

Shoki Kurobane wrote: {Non-Elemental} (18) {Bi} (Occult God) {Location: Park} (Tagging: Open)
A smile plays upon a rather troublesome male's face- I'm not really sure if it would be called a smile really coming from someone like him with such corrupted intentions. One hand was stuffed in his pocket while the other was playing around with his flip phone. It was that or his coin, which he really didn't feel like accidentally loosing if it came to that. The park is a bad place to loose something such as a coin. His magenta eyes were either scanning the park, or fixated on the screen with the text he had gotten way back when with this mysterious occult club. He really joined out of pure boredom, and he has no regrets, The occult stuff is real and it's getting interesting. Very interesting. Shoki was on the watch for anyone that could possibly be an elemental. His magic tracker was on his phone, so if he was close to one, it would vibrate. It was simple and ingenious to the male, it looks like he was checking some text and no one would be suspicious about it.

After bathing in a bit of his self glory once again, Shoki closes his flip phone and slips it into his pocket before getting up from leaning against the tree. Well, doesn't look like he'll be getting anything much by just staying in one spot in this park. Maybe walking around would help with the search process. Oh how cool it would be for him to get his hands on these wanted elementals first. Now that would make him all the better and more superior to everyone else.

Raide Kurobane wrote:{Non-Elemental} (16) {Hetero} ("Bystander") {Location: Mall- Food Court} (Tagging: Open)
"You lose... Again." A small female mumbles before sighing and brushing a bit of her hair that had ended up in her face to the back of her head, where it belongs. There was a click of her tongue as she back-fists one of her opponents that decided it was a good idea to try going at her one more time. Obviously, it didn't work. The male was promptly sent back to where he came from, sluggishly leaning against the wall after trying to fight her a first time. He was sent back with brute force, a small force of wind coming from the little female's simply action against this attacker. "Nice try," Raide turns around and walks out of the alleyway, coming out completely unscathed from the fight she had just gotten out of.

How in the world did she end up being a favorite target of practically every gang here on the street was beyond her, at least she could fend them off very easily. Oh how she owed her thanks to the male who had the name of Laruka, a mysterious male he was, but helpful. Raide looks both ways down the sidewalk before blending in with the rest of the crowd, thinking of what she could do before heading back to that place she was disappointed to call home. "I could use a bite," She says to herself before scanning the stores for any decent food places. To her luck, there was the food course of a mall right across the street. In just a few minutes, Raide was there, ready to find something to grab and eat. Of course, she would be paying for it, just because she got into street fights doesn't mean she's that much of a thief. Maybe just a bit rowdy, but nothing that would make you think she gets violent right off the bat. She stood there and was looking over a menu, looking between multiple selections that caught her eye. "Lets see... A salad wouldn't be too bad. But then again, that chicken bake looks tempting..."
Last edited by // Kzryail on Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:07 am

Daiki Chinen| 18 | Wood| Male| Tags: Open

Daiki sat peacefully on a park bench, Shi perched on his shoulder, enjoying the warm sun. Daiki closed his eyes and let out a content sigh before looking at Shi, who was now asleep. He smiled lightly before petting the top of the birds head. Shi awoke from his slumber and looked up at Daiki with a questioning look.
' What is it Daiki, Is there something wrong?' He asked with a concerned tone. Daiki smiled lightly before shaking his head.
' Nah I'm fine, just curious as to when we start training again, we need to be prepared.' He inquired turning to look at a small butterfly that had landed on a flower beside the bench. Shi let out a small sigh. Daiki had been asking that question for the last few days and frankly it was starting to annoy Shi, the kid didn't seem to know what a break meant.
' Ive told you before and I'll say it again, Daiki, you need to take a break, you nearly passed out from exerting to much magic last time.' Shi grumbled before preening his wing feathers. Daiki rolled his eye's lightly.
' Your such a mother hen!' He laughed while Shi let out a small huff of annoyance.

Remi Michal| 17| Electricity| Male| Tags: Open

'Hey'.............'HEY'.......'WAKE THE HELL UP YA LAZY A**!'

Remi let out a long annoyed groan before rolling away from the voice and pulling his sheets over his head. A extremely annoyed Kai sat at the end of the bed trying to get the late riser up. Remi's alarm clock went off and Remi shot straight out of bed to look at the clock. His eyes widened at the time before rushing to the bathroom to get ready. Kai's cackle's could be heard from the other room followed by a ' I tried to warn ya noob'. Ignoring Kai's comment he grabbed his backpack and ran out the door, Kai running after him and hopping in said backpack. Kai kept teasing him the entire walk to school, making sure he never got a break. Remi let out a loud groan before turning to look at Kai.
' Your a real pain in the a** you know that?' He hissed. Kai just rolled his eyes before letting out a small 'Duh!'.

Lily Shou| 15| Occult Apprentice| Female| Tags: Open

Lily carefully lined the last page of manga before letting out an exasperated sigh. She had been up all night trying to meet the deadline and just finished the last page, on time. She carefully put the pages in her bag before heading off to work. As she was a few blocks away, she spotted a small coffee shop. Deciding it'd be best not to show up half asleep, she went into the coffee shop and ordered a latte. While she was waiting, she doodled new manga concepts in her sketch book.

Koi| 8| Water| Female| Tags: Train

Koi finished her song happily and took a small wobbly bow giggling lightly, the crowd dissipated shortly after. Koi sat done counting the money. River started to get an uneasy feeling and headed back. The small platypus climbed onto Koi's lap before noticing the other elemental. Her eye's narrowed before taking a more protective stance, she wasn't going to take any chances. Koi looked in the direction River was and a big grin slipped onto her face.
" Hi there mister! " She chirped casually. River looked at her with concern before letting out a sigh and calming down a bit.
' Koi, that persons an elemental like you, be careful.' River said sternly. Koi just rolled her eye's at the platypus.
' He doesn't look dangerous but okie' She responded before turning her attention the stranger once more.
" So your an elemental huh? How cool! " She said cheerfully while River let out an annoyed sigh.

Shiro Namizaki| 19| Occult Magician| Male|Tags: Kaichi

That did it. If this were an anime Shiro's spirit would probably be leaking from his mouth. Instead a light blush came over his cheeks, he wanted to slap his hand away again but he didn't. He unconsciously leaned into the touch but not enough to be too noticeable. Miko looked up at them with a knowing gaze and light smile before hopping off Kaichi and laying in between the two. Shiro snapped out of his momentary bliss and his face turned beet red before burying his face back in his book. Much to his displeasure though he found the spell he was looking for rather quickly. He hummed lightly before drawing a circle on a piece of paper, not really concerned with Kaichi's presence he began saying the spell lightly, his necklace glowing a light orange. Miko's fur glowed lightly as she calmly sat up. Shiro finished the spell and let a small 'yes!'. Miko was officially his familiar, unfortunately he didn't really realize some of the effects.

" Sweet does this mean I can learn spells now too?" Miko said stretching a bit. Shiro's jaw hung open slightly in shock, Miko let out a slight snicker at the sight.
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: вєуσи∂ тнє єℓємєитѕ // кzяуαιℓ {4} // (130.124.110)

Postby // Kzryail » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:37 am

Heliox Larkura wrote: {Hell} (18) {Pansexual} (Human Form) {Location: Forest} (Tagging: Open)
The leaves, once green, were now vibrant shades of warm colors. Those were the colors that the embodiment of hell were looking at right now, lost in the colorful warmth that the leaves reflected that were in his chest. Heliox was outside of the mansion, deep in the forest where he couldn't be bothered by anyone from his home or any vermin from the society of humans. If it came down to that, he would much rather have one of he fellow ledgendaries visit him. Even Evie was better than some human. Summer really did flash by in a breeze, there was something about that season that made him feel some kind of sensation, something one could call a summer's dream. "It feels so familiar... Yet so far..." The sensation of bringing someone close to him, under the protection of hell. The male reaches out at the sky above, lost in his thoughts. The feeling of his own summer dream.

He sets his arm back over his body and lets out a deep sigh, closing his blue eyes and allowing himself to delve into the world that Life and Death has created. The crisp breeze from the cloudy skies, bird and squirrels were abound in search for resources. Then there were the bare trees, leaves crunchy brown on the forest floor where he laid. It certainly is a natural harmony, and that brought him peace. Even the fiery hell can be peaceful, just as long as he gets his way and isn't disturbed. These were one of those moments.

Lucian Taranu wrote:{Mind} (17) {Pan} (Fluture) {Location: City Area} (Tagging: James)
"I want food." Fluture chirps softly, out of the blue to Lucian. She nudges him in a butterfly-manner to look at a nearby cafe close to that tree. She figured now would be a nice time to have Lucian meet up with another elemental, mingling is good stuff after all. She was also curious as to see his reaction to everything, reactions were always nice to see. From partner to stranger. She wasn't ratting the the other out, and didn't tell Lucian about this at all. It was just a nudge in their general direction, nothing drastically obvious. A small sigh and a shake of his head and Lucian follows the request of his insect companion. "Why the sudden hunger?" He asks for no reason in particular, heading in. He chose a nice window seat close to a few trees and began looking through the place's selections, trying to find something for Fluture to enjoy. The butterfly was on Lucian's head now, looking off in the direction of that tree once again to keep an eye on the other elemental.

Safiel Malone wrote: {Non-Elemental} (16) {Homo} (Occult God Magician) {Location: Occult Base} (Tagging: Open)
Light coughing could be heard from a run down looking warehouse, a bit away from the last few residential houses of Yokohama. It's a small, but spacious, and Safiel is in the process of keeping the place clean. It's amazing just how much dust can collect in just a few days, the small male often found himself being the one to clean the place up. He really didn't mind though, that's what is is for- right? Nothing more than a lowly human who should not be alive in the first place. The other members who were clearly more experienced than him could track down the elementals, Safiel was sure they had no need for him. "At least I'm working with a greater cause," he mumbles to himself after clearing up his windpipes of the barrage of dust that came at him after lifting up some old sheets used to cover messes from the beginning, when the occult was formed. Ahh, it was nice to finally have a place to belong in a sense. Not just in a room, but with others that understand everything that you said and what's going on. To think that they had grown so much since the start of summer. Who knew that summoning spell would work? Either way, Safiel was more than ecstatic when there was an immediate response to the ritual, and Death appears before them. To know that all of his dark fantasies can manifest and come to life, it gave the small male a sense of hope.

He sets the once dusty cover aside for the time being and begins to look through the books under the cover, dusting them off first before he looked through them and decided where to set these things on the shelves, and if more were needed. At this rate, it seemed like the shelf could fit everything, then again an overstuffed shelf may not be the best thing in the world. He's have to work it all out.

Zarom Nyxon wrote:{Dream} (16) {Andro} (Donovan) {Location: Deep in the Forest- By Legendary Mansion} (Tagging: Seiten)
The crunching of leaves from footsteps came to a pause. A shiver ran down Zarom's spine upon hearing a voice, his ears unable to pinpoint the source of the noise. The leaves were still rustling, flaunting off their warm colors of the fall. But as for Zarom, this was all different. His powers of dreams and illusions were gripping at him stronger than he had felt them before, keeping him in his dream-like world that he could honestly call his reality at this point. The harmonious balance between light and dark he was seeing before had withered away, crumbling to the gray in the air, now just a void with nothing but- "Death..." He whispers to himself upon realizing the force of his illusions and what exactly they were portraying. The trees he saw were dark and sucked of life completely, blowing away as dust starting from the top most branches when even the slightest breeze passes by, caressing his cheeks with light, cold butterfly kisses. He could barely grasp why Donovan demanded for him to turn around, it didn't seem that bad though. Just an uncomfortable atmosphere and and ominous illusions. Obviously it was rather later and unwise for Zarom to run away now, hearing how whatever force resided her caught wind of him and was obviously talking to him. Who else would it be? No one else is here in this here forest. He gave himself a good minute before responding to the question that was asked to him. The force he was most likely talking with would be something to not tamper around with. Now, he too felt the force that Donovan was wary of, and that said partner would most likely not be coming to his aid, Zarom nudging then aside to begin with. "Yes, I am." He simply states, not bothering to beat around the bush or make his answer long winded like how some people he knew would respond, even to the most simplistic questions in a non threatening scenario. He decided to not say anything more unless he was asked, not wanting to ramble on about topics that would be irrelevant in this case.

Kaichi Makumi wrote:{Non-Elemental} (17) {Pan} ("Bystander") {Location: Library} (Tagging: Shiro)
He watches quietly at the comfort of the the couch on what his beloved Shiro was doing. By the looks of it, he was conducting a spell from that purple book of his. Kaichi watches with mild interest, curious as to why Shiro was so into this black magic. In a matter of seconds, he could see why. His blue eyes widen at the sight of a cat talking, Miko nonetheless! "You can talk!" The male squeals, eyes practically sparkling at the sight of a talking cat. Now he could come to understand what they were saying! Miko at least. Seeing his favorite kind of animal talk made his day twice as good, the first thing that made his day being Shiro's reactions. Speaking of which, the male didn't scoot away from his hand just now. Rather, he felt the slightest bit of pressure on his hand- Was he slowly accepting Kaichi's advances? Or maybe that feeling of being leaned on was just an illusion. He was super tempted to reach out and do that motion again, but decided against it and would save it for another day. "Did you magic do this Shiro?" He asks while motioning over to Miko.

Shoki Kurobane wrote: {Non-Elemental} (18) {Bi} (Occult God) {Location: Park} (Tagging: Open)
A smile plays upon a rather troublesome male's face- I'm not really sure if it would be called a smile really coming from someone like him with such corrupted intentions. One hand was stuffed in his pocket while the other was playing around with his flip phone. It was that or his coin, which he really didn't feel like accidentally loosing if it came to that. The park is a bad place to loose something such as a coin. His magenta eyes were either scanning the park, or fixated on the screen with the text he had gotten way back when with this mysterious occult club. He really joined out of pure boredom, and he has no regrets, The occult stuff is real and it's getting interesting. Very interesting. Shoki was on the watch for anyone that could possibly be an elemental. His magic tracker was on his phone, so if he was close to one, it would vibrate. It was simple and ingenious to the male, it looks like he was checking some text and no one would be suspicious about it.

After bathing in a bit of his self glory once again, Shoki closes his flip phone and slips it into his pocket before getting up from leaning against the tree. Well, doesn't look like he'll be getting anything much by just staying in one spot in this park. Maybe walking around would help with the search process. Oh how cool it would be for him to get his hands on these wanted elementals first. Now that would make him all the better and more superior to everyone else.

Raide Kurobane wrote:{Non-Elemental} (16) {Hetero} ("Bystander") {Location: Mall- Food Court} (Tagging: Open)
"You lose... Again." A small female mumbles before sighing and brushing a bit of her hair that had ended up in her face to the back of her head, where it belongs. There was a click of her tongue as she back-fists one of her opponents that decided it was a good idea to try going at her one more time. Obviously, it didn't work. The male was promptly sent back to where he came from, sluggishly leaning against the wall after trying to fight her a first time. He was sent back with brute force, a small force of wind coming from the little female's simply action against this attacker. "Nice try," Raide turns around and walks out of the alleyway, coming out completely unscathed from the fight she had just gotten out of.

How in the world did she end up being a favorite target of practically every gang here on the street was beyond her, at least she could fend them off very easily. Oh how she owed her thanks to the male who had the name of Laruka, a mysterious male he was, but helpful. Raide looks both ways down the sidewalk before blending in with the rest of the crowd, thinking of what she could do before heading back to that place she was disappointed to call home. "I could use a bite," She says to herself before scanning the stores for any decent food places. To her luck, there was the food course of a mall right across the street. In just a few minutes, Raide was there, ready to find something to grab and eat. Of course, she would be paying for it, just because she got into street fights doesn't mean she's that much of a thief. Maybe just a bit rowdy, but nothing that would make you think she gets violent right off the bat. She stood there and was looking over a menu, looking between multiple selections that caught her eye. "Lets see... A salad wouldn't be too bad. But then again, that chicken bake looks tempting..."
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

1 : Introductions

Postby Raynie_Taco » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:32 am

Setsuna "Suna" Nann
{ Time / Seventeen / Tagged: Nora / Shoki-briefly / Eiri

Sunlight cut through the darkness of Suna's room through the slits of the askew curtains covering her windows. Groaning, the slight girl pulled herself into a sitting position and rubbed the dry sleep from her lavender colored eyes. Blinking, she looked over at her clock on the table beside her. The red numbers seemed to angry inform her that she slept in later than usual. She threw her legs over the side of the bed and rushed to get ready. Her hair was in disarray when she ventured into her bathroom. Nora, her owl partner, spoke to her through their mental connection. Suna was having a difficult accepting her gifts as well as the "perks" it comes with. Nora, though kind and mature, constantly prompted her to test her abilities to make them stronger but that kind of power... she was afraid of it. "Suna," the owl's smooth, husky voice filled her mind as she prepared for the day. "Just try to slow things down around you. Then you won't have to rush so much." With a quick shake of her head, the human responded out loud knowing Nora would understand her. "No. I don't need to manipulate time simply because I am running a little late. Eiri will understand. Plus, I am still in denial about this whole thing." She straightened the plain, over-sized hoodie she choose from her neat closet. It was paired with a pair of dark washed denim jeans. She got cold so easily despite it being only fall. She turned to face her partner with her hands planted on her hips. "This is going to be a completely normal afternoon with my best friend. No trying to mess things up- okay. Ever since I... I got whatever this is, Eiri has been feeling neglected. So no powers, Nora. I am serious. And try to keep communication to a limit. It is hard to focus on anything when there is a voice ringing in my head all the time." The bird huffed but conceited pretty easily. Too easily, the girl thought narrowing her eyes. Still, she didn't have time to worry. She had to meet her friend at the mall and she was already running late. She rushed out of her bedroom and slipped on a pair of black boots before she headed out the door.

The fall breeze swept the long locks of Suna's dark hair and it tickled her face. She couldn't help but give a small smile at the weather today. It was not only lovely outside, the breeze carried the scent of autumn with it- a scent she loved. The mall was fairly close to her home so walking wouldn't take long. She was going to have to the short-cut through the park but it would save her just enough time to get there mostly on time. She sped through the park despite her wanting to stare at the trees already morphing with the season. She didn't think about it too much for fear that Nora would bring up the fact she could enjoy the scenery if she just tested her powers out. All was well until... There was a guy sitting off by himself on a park bench. His attention wasn't on her and yet she found herself hesitating as she passed him. She looked at him, his silver hair nearly glistening under the rays of the sunlight overhead. Though his eyes were cast down on phone, she could see that they were an unusual color much like his hair. When his eyes lifted up to meet her own, she nearly froze in shock at the striking magenta color of them. Furthermore, there was something about his eyes... something that hinted that there was something he knew that she didn't. "You are going to be late," Nora's stern voice echoed in her mind, causing her to look away from the stranger. Right. She had somewhere to be. She didn't glance back at the boy- though she perhaps wanted to- she kept her eyes forward and walked faster. Something inside her screamed for her to run and that panic cause her to be on edge. She decided to try and push the incident far from her mind so she could focus on Eiri. The crybaby always knew when there was something wrong with her and would bother her until she spoke her mind. She couldn't tell her best friend about the craziness her life became. No. She waited by the entrance of the mall where they determined they would meet the night before. But Eiri wasn't there. Shifted her weight from one leg to the other, she looked all around for her friend but didn't see her at all.

Eiri Nobaki
{ Apprentice / Sixteen & Half / Tagged: Suna & Raide

Eiri had been awake for sometime now. These days, sleep didn't come easy for her. At first, the powers that bubbled in the pit of her stomach was the reason she stayed up late into the night. She wanted to use them and master them as quickly as possible. No longer was she just the boring, crybaby Eiri. No, she would become a masterful magic user who impresses all. Well, that was her thoughts on the matter. Lucifer had other ideas. The command was simple enough, take down the people who possess the elements. Though the young girl wasn't quite sure what that meant, she easily accept the terms. Now, there was a whole other reason why she wasn't getting rest. She best friend, Suna... she had possessed some form of an element. At first, she wasn't sure if it was true. The magic detector on her watch vibrated her skin when she was near any targets- though she didn't encounter any as of yet. Well that was until she met with Suna a few weeks back. It was a fluke, the girl told herself. There was no way her best friend would keep something like that away from her. And yet, every time she was near her- the watch would vibrate as a gentle reminder that powers were present. Her target. Her best friend. Since receiving her powers, Eiri has changed drastically. Her once bright room was now shrouded in darkness from heavy, black curtains she hung over her windows. Her floor was covered in books, clothing, and half burned candles. The girl, herself, was losing weight as well as losing sleep. She sat on her floor surrounded by the chaos with tears streaming steadily from her bright eyes. She was never a super angry person but her teeth were clenched together and she simply seethed raged. Her best friend? How could she lie to her if she dared call her a friend. She looked over at some movement out of the corner of her eye. She thought she was alone so fear clenched at her throat as she stared at a thin girl sitting on the floor nearby. Her hair was dirty and dull with tangles throughout. Her wide eyes seemed lifeless except the slight shine from unshed tears. A gasp escaped the girl's lips and realization hit her. She was looking at herself in the mirror. Panic bubbled to her throat but she couldn't tear herself away from the thing she became. Soon, frustration and panic took over and she let out a scream. She smacked her hand against the reflection and it splintered before breaking completely. Panting, Eiri looked at her now bleeding hand with a horrified expression. What had Lucifer done to her? What had she done to herself.

It took a little more time than Eiri planned, but she was finally able to get ready for the day. She took a shower and put on the bright clothes she was known for. She almost looked like she used to before she accept this power. Just as she was about to leave, a shining object caught her eye. A knife. She bit her bottom lip as her mind raced. She couldn't kill Suna... her best friend. But if she was her best friend, why was she keeping her powers a secret. She left her house but not without slipping the silver weapon in the pocket of her purse. What was happening to her? She got to the mall a little after she said she would be there. Suna was sitting near the fountain feature seeming lost in her own thought. The breeze caught her hair and the ends danced with the wind. Her watch vibrated slightly- as it always did- and served as her reminder of the betrayal. Her hand instinctively went to her purse where the knife remained dormant. She shook her head slightly. What was she thinking?! She moved swiftly to her friend's side with a big fake smile on her face. "Suna!" she exclaimed as she took a seat beside her. The girl next to her jumped slightly and turned to face her friend. "You scared me, Eiri, please be careful." her voice was as soothing as she remembered. They both took a second to look over each other. They both immediately assessed there was something off about each other. Neither spoke up on it though. A small smile tugged on Suna's lips as she stood. Eiri followed quickly behind. She hooked her arm through her friend and pointed at the door entering the mall. "Come on,
      I skipped breakfast and I am starving. The food court sounds good."
      They both agreed that would be for the best and headed on inside.

The food court was packed already. Blinking, Eiri scanned the area for an empty table to no avail. Suna nudged her and pointed at a small girl sitting by herself looking over a menu. "I will ask her if we can sit with her. I am sure she will understand since there is no where else we can go." They moved towards her with smiles but Eiri was determining whether this was a good idea or not in her mind. The girl seemed... okay. Her hair was as black as midnight and her eyes, though not focused on her, was a brilliant pink shade. She bit her lip before she could stop Suna, who tapped on the girl's shoulder gently. "Excuse me," her friend said, "Would you mind if my friend and I sat with you for lunch. There aren't any more tables available." Suna nudged Eiri roughly and the girl picked up on the hint. She bowed slightly before lifting her head to reveal a large, goofy smile. "We won't bother you all that much! Promise.
      We are just starving."
      Whether it was a good idea or not, this girl would certainly ensure Suna's safety. For now.

Tenkei "TK" Mizakawa
{ Heaven / Nineteen / Tagged: Heliox

Tilting his head, Tenkei stepped outside from his mansion to enjoy the fall breeze. He could sense that Death was up and about but Heliox wasn't in the home they shared. Knowing Hell, he was off by himself again contemplating something. A small smile etched on his angular face at the thought of his "brother". He was a spitfire straight from Hades itself but he cared deeply for that man. More than he could ever admit openly. He moved with finesse and athletic grace that only years and years of living simply gave him. Things didn't often surprise him anymore- except Heliox. He never failed to throw him for a loop. Eagerly, he headed out into the forest near their home. As surprising as his brother could be, the guy was pretty predictable when it came to these matters. He seemed to be comfortable by himself out in the middle of the forest while he, himself, finds other people's presence very stimulating. He hoped deep in his heart that Heliox wouldn't come to hate him, Heaven, his opposite. He often pushed the younger male to go out of his comfort zone- to feel as others would. Especially when it comes to humanity. But, in the end, if his brother made him choose humanity or him.... what would he choose? It was a good thing he had never made Heaven choose what side he belonged on. Without his opposite, TK knew there would be a hole in his heart that would surely never heal- not even in centuries. He stepped over a fallen tree and almost missed his brother completely. He was laying in a sea of leaves alone with his eyes shut. The reds, oranges, and yellows complimented him so much that he almost looked at home laying there. There was a moment where neither of them moved- whether Hell knew he was there or not. Heaven stared at him with an emotion that wasn't so clear on his face. He stepped closer until his peaceful face was so close- if he simply reached out he could touch it.

Tenkei was known for his silence- but perhaps Heliox was simply ignoring his presence. Either way, he was able to get this close to Hell without him even opening his eyes to address him. Crouching down, TK reached over to touch the pale, soft skin of his brother's cheek but hesitated before he could. His good nature and laid back personality was so different from Heliox. Perhaps he should amend how he acted around Hell to ensure he wasn't pushing him away. He sat back on his hunches and looked up at the sky. It was beautiful out here. Leave it to Heliox to fall asleep in the most beautiful spot in the forest. He was begging to be discovered by those beings he surely hated. His eyes dropped back down on Hell. He opened his mouth and let out a horrific yell. When his brother jerked up with utter panic on his handsome face, TK couldn't stop the laughter that escaped him. It filled the fall air like a whimsical dance on the wind. He wiped at the tear that formed at the corner of his eye but couldn't stop the chuckling fully- simply simmered it down. With that same, laughing tone, he spoke to his brother- who was surely angry at him. "I am sorry, dear brother, but you should have seen your face. You were too peaceful out here alone- I couldn't help myself."
Raynie_Taco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚔️ ── i

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:20 am

── вeaтrιce walĸer
light - - - soleil the cat - - - tags: ___

── eмιly walĸer
dark - - - noir the cat - - - tags: ___

"Why are you dragging me out to the park again?" Emily asked her sister in an annoyed tone, both hands stuffed in her pockets... Her companion, Noir, was rested on her shoulder with a look on her face that hinted slight disappointment with the way her stubborn partner was acting.
    Beatrice was carrying her own companion, Soleil, in a nice designer's pet bag, and patted the cat on the head before responding: "I don't want you cooped up in the house all day, Em. It's bad for your health."
    "Why you gotta keep fussing about MY health?" the raven-haired girl huffed, putting her hands behind her head. "I can live an unhealthy life if I wanna, so don't bug me about the way I'm living so much..."
    Her golden-haired sister sighed, looking down at her smiley cat companion who totally didn't mind being carried around like a small dog in her designer bag.
    It wasn't like they had much else to do today... The girls were still being homeschooled--though this was Bea's last year before she would be going to college--and their parents were currently busy doing their own thing, their father at work and their mother out doing errands. Though Em was acting like staying home was her preferred alternative to being dragged outside by her older sister.
    At this point during their walk, the two girls were almost to the park, and as much as they would've probably wanted to talk about how they were doing with their powers they had to wait until they knew there wouldn't be possible eavesdroppers--which was one reason why Bea chose the park out of all the places in town.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:32 am

Last edited by DetectiveLunar on Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spencer Reid » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:40 am

James Howell//18//Thunder/Lightning//Tagged; Lucian

James held his breath as the stranger and his butterfly walked into a nearby restaurant. He involuntarily leaned away. Thinking he was fully out of sight, he relaxed, sighing softly. Flash thought to tell him that he could still be seen, but decided against it. James was too shy, and a little interaction would do him good. James leaned back against the tree and let his mind wander. He closed his eyes, but quickly opened them again. He couldn’t fall asleep, not now, not when he might get caught watching a stranger he doesn’t even know.
Spencer Reid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:50 am

Daiki Chinen| 18 | Wood| Male| Tags: Open

Daiki sat peacefully on a park bench, Shi perched on his shoulder, enjoying the warm sun. Daiki closed his eyes and let out a content sigh before looking at Shi, who was now asleep. He smiled lightly before petting the top of the birds head. Shi awoke from his slumber and looked up at Daiki with a questioning look.
' What is it Daiki, Is there something wrong?' He asked with a concerned tone. Daiki smiled lightly before shaking his head.
' Nah I'm fine, just curious as to when we start training again, we need to be prepared.' He inquired turning to look at a small butterfly that had landed on a flower beside the bench. Shi let out a small sigh. Daiki had been asking that question for the last few days and frankly it was starting to annoy Shi, the kid didn't seem to know what a break meant.
' Ive told you before and I'll say it again, Daiki, you need to take a break, you nearly passed out from exerting to much magic last time.' Shi grumbled before preening his wing feathers. Daiki rolled his eye's lightly.
' Your such a mother hen!' He laughed while Shi let out a small huff of annoyance.

Remi Michal| 17| Electricity| Male| Tags: Open

'Hey'.............'HEY'.......'WAKE THE HELL UP YA LAZY A**!'

Remi let out a long annoyed groan before rolling away from the voice and pulling his sheets over his head. A extremely annoyed Kai sat at the end of the bed trying to get the late riser up. Remi's alarm clock went off and Remi shot straight out of bed to look at the clock. His eyes widened at the time before rushing to the bathroom to get ready. Kai's cackle's could be heard from the other room followed by a ' I tried to warn ya noob'. Ignoring Kai's comment he grabbed his backpack and ran out the door, Kai running after him and hopping in said backpack. Kai kept teasing him the entire walk to school, making sure he never got a break. Remi let out a loud groan before turning to look at Kai.
' Your a real pain in the a** you know that?' He hissed. Kai just rolled his eyes before letting out a small 'Duh!'.

Lily Shou| 15| Occult Apprentice| Female| Tags: Open

Lily carefully lined the last page of manga before letting out an exasperated sigh. She had been up all night trying to meet the deadline and just finished the last page, on time. She carefully put the pages in her bag before heading off to work. As she was a few blocks away, she spotted a small coffee shop. Deciding it'd be best not to show up half asleep, she went into the coffee shop and ordered a latte. While she was waiting, she doodled new manga concepts in her sketch book.

Koi| 8| Water| Female| Tags: Train

Koi finished her song happily and took a small wobbly bow giggling lightly, the crowd dissipated shortly after. Koi sat done counting the money. River started to get an uneasy feeling and headed back. The small platypus climbed onto Koi's lap before noticing the other elemental. Her eye's narrowed before taking a more protective stance, she wasn't going to take any chances. Koi looked in the direction River was and a big grin slipped onto her face.
" Hi there mister! " She chirped casually. River looked at her with concern before letting out a sigh and calming down a bit.
' Koi, that persons an elemental like you, be careful.' River said sternly. Koi just rolled her eye's at the platypus.
' He doesn't look dangerous but okie' She responded before turning her attention the stranger once more.
" So your an elemental huh? How cool! " She said cheerfully while River let out an annoyed sigh.

Shiro Namizaki| 19| Occult Magician| Male|Tags: Kaichi

Shiro looked down at Miko before responding to Kachi.
" Well yes but I didn't think a spell to make animals familiars would also make them talk." He said with a light chuckle petting the top of Miko's head. Miko made a little 'tsk tsk' noise at Shiro before a large smirk covered her face.
" Typical, you always forget to read the fine print~" She laughed a bit letting out a small purr as well. She looked at Kaichi before jumping onto Shiro's shoulder.
" You should tap that." She whispered in his ear. Shiro went bright red.
" MIKO! WHERE DID YOU HEAR SUCH A FOUL PHRASE?!" He gasped, horrified as to what his kitten might have heard. Miko rolled her eyes a bit before replying.
" I heard it from your sister!" She snickered lightly before hopping off his shoulder and onto Kaichi's lap then winking at Shiro. Shiro's face was as red as it could get now. He let out a small stutter mumble before burying his face in the book he'd already finished.
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:37 pm

Train Yukimura | 17 | Ice/Snow | Gay | Crewger and Illuser | Tag/s: Koi

”Mister?” Train mitterednto himself, taken back a bit by the word. Still, he smiled softly, and waved at the young child, friendly. Though, the site of the animal that appeared did interest the blond boy. ”Oh, hello, there,” he went on, only to slowly blink a bit as Koi simply asked him if he was an element or not. Was she one? Well, that could possibly explain the animal she was with. However, Train hesitated a bit before he replied, thinking of the last time he had meet another element user with their animal guardian with them... He lightly swallowed, before taking a few steps closer, a smile kindly on his lips, and he knelt down, so he was more at eye level with Koi. ”Why, yes, I am. My name’s Train, by the way,” he explained, easily enough.

Seiten Taisei | 23 | Death | Tag/s: Zarom

How honest this human was. It amused Seiten a bit, in truth. He had seen the evolution of humans, from their creation by Life, to their present state, missing only the centuries, which to him in the spand of time over all, would have been but a breath in time, and how much they seemed to lie and deceive one another so often. An ever so small smirk made a home upon his lips, though for but a moment, before it disappeared. “How....sad,” Seiten replied, but as the words left his lips, Seiten moved quickly, soon but a few feet behind Zarom. “Though, it was a bit easy to tell,” he went on, his voice now in one simple location, as it left his lips for Zarom to hear.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me