Outcast ( Vampire, Werewolf, and human RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Outcast ( Vampire, Werewolf, and human RP)

Postby mewsters » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:42 am

Lacy's face turned into a look of concern,"u-um you're in the coffeehouse.. ?" she said," right across the street from the mechanic and..i really don't know why you're here?..." she trailed off. "Oh! let me get you a map!" she said suddenly, running to the back to her dad's office. She searched his desk and soon found one, on the top read the town's name and the cafe was circled on it. She then began to make her way back to the front, fumbling with the map.

Daniel watched Lacy and the man quietly, he was getting a strange feeling from him. When Lacy left to the back, he turned around the seat around and stared at the man with a grin. "You lost too?" he asked," I showed up here without explanation too, about 5 months back..." he glanced down, not saying any more. He'd give himself away if he did, and he wasn't planning on sharing his entire life with this guy. "Anyways... you hungry? thirsty? I can make you something if you'd like." Daniel said with a polite smile, the grin on his face widening. The least he could do was try to make this stranger feel comfortable in an unknown place.
mewst / adult / she-her / married / artist
+ toyhouse + my kals :3 +
i only really play for fun now, but may occasionally roleplay or trade pets

pixel art above by windwaken on th, pfp by me :3
mewsters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:46 am

Tom looked at the shop she mentioned that was across the street. He was confused as he didn't remmber his town even having one. It was a rather small town where he lived. He looked back at the girl when she came over with the map. At least there was a map of this place. He could find his way out of here that way. He looked at the male who turned around to look at him. The grin made Tom uneasy for sure. Still, he didn't say anything about, or tried not too.

Tom was suprised the male was in the same statuion before. So was there a reason why they were here? The thought of food made him hungry. " Yea. " He said. Might as well get something in your stomach before you find your way out of here. The grin still made him uneasy.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheStygianHawk » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:58 am

(Eli is offering a ride to Alex.)
================================================================

Nothing's ever black or white, just shades of grey and color.

TheStygianHawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewsters » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:18 am

Lacy handed the man the map, glancing from his face and back to the map. Meanwhile, Daniel nodded and hopped up from his seat. He made his way behind the counter and into the kitchen, hood still up. He grabbed a couple donuts and a sandwich, not sure what to bring. He then got a cup of coffee and sat it on the bar in front of the man, along with some cream and sugar. Lacy nodded in the direction of Daniel as a thanks, a worried smile on her face. Daniel grinned back and leaned on the counter, eyeing the man as he looked at the map. "So... do you know where you are now?" he asked, tilting his head slightly.

mewsters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:51 pm

( Oh. I'm sorry, I didn't even relize he was. )

Alex looked at the strange man. Should she take the ride or not? One thing for sure was that she didn't know this man. Not at all. Then again, she did need to get home. Who knows what could happen if she did take the guy's offers. Sighing to herself, she decided to take it anyways. If anything did happen to her then it was her fault. Denftiely her fault. " Thanks. " She said, as she got on the back of it.

Tom looked at the map when she handed it to him. Of course, he tried to see if there was anyway to get out of here. But how far was his town from here? He didn't see it anywhere on the map. The smell of coffee made Tom look up. Just what he need, and the donuts too. Thoes two did go together quite well. He sightly flinched when he heard him again. " Ah, yeah. " He said, as he looked back at the map.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheStygianHawk » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:01 pm

Alex awkwardly put her arms around the stranger's torso, trying her best not to make to much contact.
"You'd better hold on tight," said Eli. He reved the engine and Alex's arms clamped tight around the stranger's torso. "I'm Eli, by the way," he said loudly over the engine roar. He pushed off and they went speeding down the empty road. "What about you?" he asked Alex. "Huh?"
"You do have a name, right?" Eli called back to her. "A-Alexis," she said. "But I go by Alex."

Eli smiled. "Ok then, Alexis-goes-by-Alex, town's just a minute away. We'll be there soon and get you some coffee."

They rode off towards the coffee shop....

TheStygianHawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheStygianHawk » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:02 pm

(Because the world revolves around coffee, of course XD)

TheStygianHawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewsters » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:18 pm

(heck yeah it does cx )

Lacy let out a small sigh of relief and perked up a bit," Well, now i wish i could figure out why you're here." she said, " First Daniel, now you. At least you didn't try to attack me." she glared at Daniel, who shot her a half glare. He didn't want her revealing too much about him, mainly the fact that he's a werewolf. Lacy rolled her eyes," Anyways, what's your name?" she asked, "...and do you remember anything before you showed up here?"

Daniel glanced out the large glass windows of the cafe, then back to Lacy. He wished he could talk normally to strangers like her, instead he made them uncomfortable. He mumbled words to himself under his breath and sighed, wondering why it was such a slow day at the cafe. Usually it was way busier at this time.

mewsters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:27 am

Alex held on as she nodded. She was thirsty, and not to mention hungry. The girl hadn't had much to eat at all since she had woke up in this strange town. She closed her eyes for a second as she could feel the wind sightly moved her hood. It didn't fall down, but it just flapped sightly. She kept her eyes closed as she waited for them to arrive at the coffee shop. At least she could get food in her stomach and something to drink.

Tom looked at the female when she spoke to him. Wait.. did this female wake up here too? Did everybody wake up here? He closed his eyes for a second as he let out a sigh. This was just great. He opened his eyes when she spoke to him again. Yes, he did certainly remember why he was doing before. " I just going to pick something up for a freind. " He said. That was all he could really remember. Someone must of hit him over the head, and brought him here. But why? Why was he here? The male just wanted to know why so he didn't have to keep thinking about it.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YUNGBLUD » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:18 am

Lykaios screams and sits up. They are in an unfamiliar forest. The trees are growing close together and seem to be leering at them. Lykaios scrambles to their feet and start running. They have to find civilization.
They watch as the trees start to thin out and are replaced by houses. Their legs start to give way but they plow on. After a few more minutes, their legs give way and they faint on a pristine driveway.
YUNGBLUD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me