Letters To A Liar ~ Hybird RP OPEN AND ACCEPTING.

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Letters To A Liar ~ Hybird RP OPEN AND ACCEPTING.

Postby ~Maxy~ » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:04 pm

Matteo
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Matteo's wet hair dripped onto the hard tile of the cafeteria, his stomach growled with anticipation as he piled a plate high with different types of chicken and beef, drowning the beef patties in gravy.

His stomach deserved a reward after not failing to reject his previous meal, training was hard on his body because of how hard he pushed himself. Half of the time he'd puke right after training because his body overheated and rejected most solids and fluids.

Even though Matteo had just showered, he could still smell his own stench of sweat; it drove him crazy. He shook the feeling off, returning to one of the benches in the far corner as he hungrily devoured his meal.
Last edited by ~Maxy~ on Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Maxy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwi<3 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:14 pm

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
✽ ✾ ✿ ❁ ❃ ❋ ❀
Harrow • 22 • Serpent Hybrid • Tags: Open •
✽ ✾ ✿ ❁ ❃ ❋ ❀

Harrows eyes flicked between the timer and the trainee, she was never that interested in training; but as the seconds counted down until someone.. or rather something was released onto the field she couldn't help but be curious.

He mind wondered over the possibilities that might show up from that silver gate. A mutant? Maybe another hybrid? Would they release a blood thirsty animal? She grew impatient. She didn't want the guy to get hurt, but rather to see how capable he was at defending himself.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Kiwi<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:20 pm

Kelipi • 20 • Leopard-Fox Hybrid • Location: Cafiteria

Kelipi made her way into the Cafiteria, hoping that she could grab something that she could quickly finish before she had to go out into the training maze. Grabbing some chicken to fulfill her Wild Animal needs, she sat down and quickly ate in silence. The food was delicious, but the scene was silent in an awkward way.
aloha! call me toxic!
absolutely hopeless, but at least im still here
i do art and stuff
my patronus is a st bernard and
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
single pringle but too shy to mingle
11/03

discord: toxicissleeping#7875
dragon cave: Lillianissleeping
amino: send noodles
toyhouse: toxiclilypetals
tøxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Maxy~ » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:38 pm

Matteo
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Matteo's eyes glanced at the girl who he thought was called kelipi. He looked at her when he thought she wasn't paying attention, his eyes moving back down to his food before she could notice.

He had a particular interest in her ears, the odd coloration and the spots that looked similar to freckles that were sprinkled across her face caught her eye. He wasn't to sure what she was mixed with, but he was highly intrigued by it.
Last edited by ~Maxy~ on Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Maxy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:45 pm

Kelipi • 20 • Leopard-Fox Hybrid • Location: Cafeteria

She picked up a piece of chicken and bit into it, her growing fangs cutting into it. It was cooked, of course, and it was a chicken leg. She didn't want to go insane with the meats that they had in the cafeteria, or else she wouldn't forgive herself. Her ear twitched to the sound of an opening door and she simply ignored it, along with the feeling like she was being watched. She hoped that nobody was watching her eating a meal of chicken like a weird person, but everyone in the facility was different.
aloha! call me toxic!
i do art and stuff
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
11/03

tøxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:51 pm

>Kyrne<>Lion/Deer<>--<>Trainee Maze<

Kyrne heard a door open somewhere to his right, and heard some sort of feral growling as his opponent was released. He readied his claws, stalking away from the other, trying to get to the washroom before he has to deal with the animal. As he walked, he heard some rustling in the brush before a huge wolf hybrid broke through in a pounce, growling and biting. Kyrne pushed the hybrid off, slashing at it before distancing himself, getting into a larger opening in the maze before facing them again, growling at it, his claws outstretched. "Well, come on then, I haven't got all day!" He shouts, his voice a load roar. The wolf hybrid sprints towards him, and he paws it to the ground, slashing at it again before running towards the what he assumes is the center of the maze, the washroom in sight. He glances up and see's he only has 50 seconds before another thing gets released. He slams into the door to the washroom, slamming the button to let the scientists know that he made it, the clock freezing at 19:49, a new record for Kyrne. He opens the doors, sighing in relief as he showers, cleaning himself before heading into the cafeteria.
xx♕ ━━ if lightning is the
concerned about the trees ━━ ♕
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
Hi, I'm Alex! I love to roleplay
and trade, so don't hesitate to
shoot me a trade or a pm about
an rp I might be interested in!

Alex's OCs - link - credit - link - link
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:00 pm

Kelipi • 20 • Leopard-Fox Hybrid • Location: Cafeteria

Looking up from her now empty plate, she saw the trainee who had been at the maze, and she immediately knew that it was her turn to go into the maze. She jumped up and hurried out of the Cafeteria before sprinting down the hallway that led to the training maze, her ears flat on her head as she ran. The sound was terrible, and it made her wince every time something on the floor squeaked. She made it to the entrance of the maze and waiting until the timer started so she could start her trial.
aloha! call me toxic!
i do art and stuff
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
11/03

tøxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:28 pm

>Kyrne<>Lion/Deer<>Matteo<>Cafeteria<

Kyrne grabs some food, beef patties and a very green salad, and walks over to the trainee that was before him, smiling and waving slightly before sitting down near them. "Hey, Matteo right? I was after you in the maze wasn't I? You did a great job tearing through there, I was surprised you could go so fast."
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━

━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Maxy~ » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:08 pm

Matteo
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Matteo picked at his chicken leg, raising it up as he took a large bite from it. His attention turned towards an unknown voice, the chicken still dangling in his mouth as grease probably slid down his chin. He was sure he looked silly; but table manners were never his thing.

" Yea, I'm Matteo " he spoke quickly, trying not to seem impoilite by talking with his mouth full. He quickly swallowed down the meat. " That was my newest record in there, but no matter how fast I finish the time, a failed experiment is never rewarded for their hard work " he spoke with a rather rude attitude, shaking his head as he picked at his meal. No one likes a failed experiment, he tried his hardest to impress the facility and especially his mother; but no one was proud of him.
Last edited by ~Maxy~ on Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Maxy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:25 pm

>Kyrne<>Lion/Deer<>Matteo<>Cafeteria<

Kyrne frowns a bit, looking at Matteo for a second before eating a bit, thinking. "You didn't run like a failed one, let me tell you that at least. You did amazing in there, I was wondering if you could actually give me some pointers." Kyrne slowly starts tearing apart the meat, tossing it into his salad before eating it, scooping huge blades of grass into his mouth along with hunks of beef. Glancing out the windows to see a new trainee getting ready to get through the maze.
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━

━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items